Mistle-toes - A Christmas Story

Story Info
Tommy gets a special foot job for Christmas.
1.6k words
4.7
3.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a week before Christmas, and I have just paid a visit to my favorite nail salon. I got the perfect mani-pedi for the holiday season. My technician did my fingernails in a luscious deep shade of red, and at her suggestion, I decided on some cute Christmas themed press-on nails for my toes. These nails are also a deep shade of red but are decorated for the season. The big toenails are painted to look like candy canes, with alternating white and glittery-silver stripes, and the smaller nails are adorned with little white snowflakes of different shapes and sizes. I know that my man will love the look. Tommy has a thing for my pretty size 7 feet, and I expect him to be all about having some fun with them later this evening.

When I get home, I change into some lounging around the house clothes, just a flannel shirt and a pair of fuzzy red cotton ankle socks.

Later that evening, after a light dinner, Tommy and I sit down on the couch to watch an old Christmas movie and sip on some eggnog. Not really interested in the movie, I decide it's time to have some fun, so I shift my position on the couch and rest my sock-clad feet on my lover's lap. Tommy instinctively takes hold of my feet and begins to fondle them gently.

"Tommy," I say, "I just got a new pedicure this afternoon, and I think you will really like it."

His eyes widen and he replies, "I'm sure I will, let me see."

"I'll tell you what babe, you just sit here while I go change into something less comfortable, if you know what I mean. I'll put on something sexy and model my toes for you."

I excuse myself and go into our bedroom to change.

I had just bought and outfit that I was originally planning to wear for Tommy on Christmas morning. But we're having fun, with a nice buzz going from the eggnog, and I decide that this is as good a time as any to spring it on him.

I found my outfit on Amazon. I searched for a "Sexy Elf Costume," and as you would expect, there were dozens to choose from. I chose one of the classier ones from a company called "Leg Avenue." They specialize in sexy costumes and lingerie. You may have seen some of their products in stores during the Halloween season. The outfit I purchased is called "Mrs. Clause" and it's a simple red velvet mini dress (very mini), with white fur on the hemline and low-cut neckline.

For shoes, I pick some strappy silver stilettoes with a four-inch heel. The thin straps leaving little to the imagination, perfectly showcasing my festive new pedicure. I also decide to adorn my feet with a few toe rings. I search through my jewelry box and find three silver rings that are perfect. Two of them, which I place on my second and fourth toe on my left foot, have tiny silver bow patterns on them, and the third ring is imbedded with tiny red and green stones. This one I place on the middle toe of my right foot.

Time for my grand entrance.

I return to the living room. The big smile on my lover's face assures me that my efforts were not in vain, not that I expected anything different.

"You look gorgeous, babe," Tommy says admiringly. "I need to take a picture."

He grabs his phone and snaps some photos as I pose for him, showing off my legs and feet, and at one point turning to give him a nice view of my backside, which is nicely framed by my tight red dress.

"Your toes look incredible in those shoes, Jess. I want to take a couple of close-up shots."

"Sit tight lover, we'll get to that later if you want."

I sit back down on the couch and turn to face Tommy as I place my feet back in his lap. He clearly loves the view, and instinctively begins to tenderly caress my calves, my ankles, and stiletto clad feet.

"What would you like. Tommy?" I tease, knowing exactly what my lover wants.

"I bet I can guess," I say, and I raise my right foot to Tommy's face and touch it to his lips. Tommy grins and immediately begins to tenderly kiss my exposed toes and gently run his warm, wet tongue along the side of my foot.

"I love the Christmas nails, babe. Your toes look good enough to eat," he says.

"Well then why don't you take of my shoe so that you have better access, lover."

Tommy eagerly unstraps my shoe and removes it slowly; planting kisses my now fully exposed foot. He licks my instep first, then positions my foot so that he can lick the undersides of my toes and soft soles.

My man is facing me, and as he looks lovingly into my eyes, I point my toes in his direction and press them to his waiting lips, Tommy loves this! He kisses each of my freshly polished toes before taking each one in turn into his hungry mouth. He sucks gently, then more passionately as his arousal heightens. Then one of my favorites! He spreads my toes apart and licks between them. This is always a turn on for me and has me squirming and sighing with pleasure. My obvious enjoyment motivates Tommy to take his time pleasuring me with his mouth, tenderly licking between each of my squirming toes and worshiping my feet with light kisses.

Now what's good for one foot is certainly good for the other, so Tommy releases my right foot from his loving hands and places it back in his lap. He takes my left foot to his lips, and after removing my shoe, treats it to the same attention that he gave to my right foot.

Now my right foot is available to start rubbing the sizeable erection that is growing under Tommy's boxers. My toes massage his cock through the fabric as my lover lavishes my other foot with attention, kissing, licking, and sucking with the passion of a man possessed.

I reluctantly pull my foot away from Tommy's lips and now have both feet in my lover's lap.

"Your feet look so good, Jess. Let me get another picture."

I pose my feet seductively as my lover takes a few closeups of my sexy curled toes and arches.

"Okay Lover," I say. "Off with the shorts!"

Tommy complies immediately and I now have full access to his erect penis. I begin by placing my big toe, which has been lovingly moistened by Tommy's tongue, right on the tip of his cock, rubbing the head and teasing the tiny slit of his pee-hole. Tommy moans excitedly as I continue playing with his member. I eventually place my feet on both sides of his cock and start masturbating him with my soft, wet soles.

I lean over so that I can apply some more saliva, and I realize that in this position, I can reach his cock with my mouth. Why I haven't tried this before, I'll never know, but at the first touch of my tongue, Tommy's penis jerks and my lover gasps loudly.

The sight and feel of my feet and mouth working my lovers engorged cock is clearly exciting Tommy on a new level. I lick at his head and tickle his pee-hole with rapid flicks of my pointed tongue as I move my feet along his thick shaft. Tommy's excitement is growing, approaching climax. I take the head of his cock in my mouth and suck and lick as my feet massage his dick.

I can just imagine Tommy's view: He's looking down at me sucking his cock as my feet, beautifully adorned with shiny silver toe rings and bright red Christmas toe-nails, pump up and down on his slick shaft. I begin to suck harder and wiggle my toes as I squeeze his shaft.

"I'm going to cum, babe," Tommy moans.

His body stiffens as his eruption begins.

I want him to see his juice cover my feet, so I pull my mouth away from his cock and begin to lick his head as I jerk him off with my toes. I lap away at the head aggressively and rub his dick with my feet... and he explodes! Jets of warm, juicy semen splash my tongue and shoot into my waiting mouth.

Instead of swallowing, I allow Tommy's cum to escape my mouth, and dribble all over my feet. My lover's big load covers my insteps and pretty toes, making them glisten in the light.

As Tommy begins to regain his composure, he again grabs his phone and takes a few close-up pics, my decorated mistle-toes now drenched in his wet cum. It crosses my mind that one of these photos would make for a pretty outrageous Christmas card. 😊

"Your feet look delicious," Tommy says.

"Good enough to eat" I reply.

And as my man watches, I bring a foot up to my mouth and begin to slowly...sensually...run my tongue across my toes and lick up my lover's salty nectar.

Tommy appears mesmerized by what he sees, and as I continue to eat his cum from my foot, I say, "Here, I saved this one for you." And I take my other foot, and touch my toes to Tommy's lips. He knows what to do, and begins to clean my dripping toes and feet with his tongue.

So we watch each other as we lick up all of my beautiful man's seed. We take our time, looking in each other's eyes as we eat up Tommy's juices, making sure to get every last bit from between each of my toes, and catching the last drops as they drip from my soles.

When we're done, Tommy gives each of my feet one last tender kiss and places them back in his lap.

"I love you, Jess," he says.

"I love you too, Tommy" I reply. "I can't wait 'till Christmas!"

-Jessica B.