All Comments on 'Mistress Amber Ch. 01'

by Thalaxian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good stories can you do more

ThalaxianThalaxianabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon

Absolutely plan to, my dude. I'm in the process of uploading things I wrote that I'm happy with, and then I'll continue things like this <3

TitaniumPomeranianTitaniumPomeranianabout 2 years ago

So read your other stories two questions one is the nightmare in this story the same one in your other story. And number two while futa on male stories aren't my favorite I'm more a male on futa kind of guy, are all of your stories going to be futa on sub male or is there a chance any of your male MC becoming more equal/switch or dominant in the future.

ThalaxianThalaxianabout 2 years agoAuthor

@TitaniumPomeranian

Yeah, so this one actually - Mistress Amber - will have lots of different things, but it's a long-term passion project dealio. Sephalla is present in her own story and here, it's because I quite fancy her and she plays different roles. I think of my stuff as multiverse/parallel worlds, so see it like that? But in her story, it will be a lot more switching roles later on, if your thing is male on futa. I will also be writing other things that are very different, as well. I hope this is elucidative!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any updates on possible eta of next chapter? I can’t wait to see where you take this!

ThalaxianThalaxianalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon Hey man, there'll be a new chapter next Friday!

rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntarover 1 year ago

My favorite part of this story is how you go to the trouble of describing each of Amber's... friends:

"Her gang -- subservient to her, dominant over others -- consists of similarly rapacious demons and dominatrices. Thynelleph the Unconquered, a nightmare; Verelyn Bleakmourne, a forlarren "queen"; Telshvala Ash'Karne, a man'ari; Anabella Blackheart, an Apophis; Alannah of the Ancient Grove, a wild dryad "nectar queen"; Jezzana of Tidespring, an Amazon "matriarch"; Tytana Glacios, a frost queen; Morrigan Moradris, a dark elf. A flame-maned horse demon, a grey-skinned forsaken nymph, a corrupt draenei, a daemonic snake-woman, a centauress dryad, a tribal queen, an empress of ice, a blackhearted sorceress. By rights, they occupy almost the same standing as Amber. Their names have every bit the power of arcane incantations."

...

"I try to pull away again, only to be thrown across the alleyway. But upon landing, I'm free, my captors for some reason absent. Head spinning, I clamber up onto my feet, finding a rather different scene unfolding. The red orc is cowering, kneeling before a towering flame-maned black horse-woman, a thing of dangerous beauty and power. A sylvan centaur, a wild dryad it must be, blocks one end of the alley while a dark lamia, an Apophis, blocks the other.

Behind me towers a woman with snow-white skin, her hair an arctic blue, eyes coldly aglow, and beside her a beautiful horned thing with ashen flesh, dangerous red eyes. The minotaur, Farrell, has a great hoof upon his chest, pressing deep into the fur and muscles, belonging to some alabaster goddess with great wings and horns. At the door to the pub, a bronze-skinned amazon stands guard, arms folded across her heavy chest. Opposite her stands a pale dark elf, black hair coiled dangerously, outfit leaving little to the imagination."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThalaxian@Thalaxian
Writer. Bisexual. Pervert. Lover of all things fantastical. I write a lot of futa stuff, some gay stuff, a bit of straight stuff. I will publish some stories (in full) here, and in time look into selling some things, to supplement my (real) writing work. Please check out my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES