Healslut Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A femboy healer joins a party of veteran adventurers.
15.2k words
4.79
42.8k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are over 18. This story contains futa on male, furry/anthro characters, dubious consent, mild sadism, and a healthy dose of hentai physics. No elves were harem'd in the making of this chapter.

---------------------------

*Ka-CHUNK*

Blaire's chest swelled with pride as the guild receptionist stamped his card. He was in! He was officially an adventurer, and now he had the stamp to prove it!

The receptionist looked him over with a raised eyebrow as she handed him his adventuring card and badge of rank. He knew she was silently judging him. Most people did when they first saw him: small, slender, with delicate curls of blond hair cascading over his shoulders, he didn't exactly look the part of a rugged adventurer.Why would a pretty girl like you want to do such a dangerous job? He had lost count of the times he'd heard that question during training. But all those assholes could go fuck themselves. He was here! He had worked hard, travelled to the big city, trained his body and his magic, and now here he was, officially a member of the Altan City Adventurer's Guild.

He couldn't help but let out a happy little giggle as he affixed the guild badge to his chest. A red triangle: F rank. It was the lowest rank, but everybody had to start somewhere. At least the red looked good against the pink fabric of his mantle.

"Blaire Tolwen." The receptionist spoke up, startling Blaire out of his thoughts. "Welcome to the Adventurer's Guild. The quest board is to your right. Unaccompanied F-ranks are restricted to quests of two skulls or lower, for your own safety." Her voice was a flat monotone, reciting a speech she had no doubt repeated a thousand times before. "The tavern is to your left, and lodgings are upstairs. You're on the fifth floor," she tossed him a key. "As a healer, I strongly advise you join a party before attempting any quests. You won't last very long solo, I dare say."

Blaire nodded, catching the key. He looked over at the tavern. It was packed with people, adventurers of all kinds. Humans, orcs, beastmen, elves, every race he could think of and more. Some of them were hunched together in dark corners, whispering together; others were chugging ale and shouting raucously. He gripped his staff tightly, scanning the crowd for other red badges. This was the hardest part, he knew. Somewhere in this building was his future party! Perhaps he'd find a group of lovable misfits gathered in an unlikely cooperation, or maybe an erstwhile prince and his companions, exiled from their kingdom! The people he would spend countless hours with, questing together, conquering dungeons together, forming unbreakable bonds of friendship and camaraderie. The people he was going to save the world with! But first...first he had to find them. And looking around the room, there didn't seem to be a lot of other F-ranks, certainly not entire parties of them who might be in the market for a healer. The only red badges he saw were scattered around, sitting at tables full of higher-ranked adventurers.

He did manage to make eye contact with one F-rank, a cute elven girl wearing a similar healer's raiment to his own. She smiled at him from across the room, and for a second it looked like she was about to wave him over. But then the moment was broken. The orc next to her wrapped an arm around her, pulling her towards him and lifting her chin to plant a kiss on her lips. Blaire watched in shock as the elf melted into the kiss, pressing herself against the huge green warrior and running a hand over his broad chest. Blaire couldn't believe his eyes. In a public tavern!? Altan City sure was a different place from his village.

Turning away and coughing to cover his shock, he instead looked to the Guild receptionist, who was still leaning against her counter, watching him with a bored expression.

"Uh..." he stammered, unsure of how to start. "Do you know where I could find a party to join? I don't see anybody here who looks, well...welcoming. I'd really like to join a group of other F-ranks. Everybody starting from the bottom together, you know?"

The receptionist gave Blaire another once-over before sighing. "This isn't a storybook, honey. Real life doesn't work out that nicely. You're going to have to join an existing party, one that both needs a healer and is willing to let an F-rank join. If you want to pay a couple of coppers, I can help you post a Looking for Group request on the board tomorrow morning. But I'll tell you right now, there aren't a lot of options you could go with. I dare say, the only serious opportunity for you right now isthem."

She glanced to a table in the far corner, separated at some distance from the others. The reason for the distance was obvious - the party was led by a huge centauress. Given her size, her plate armor, and her giant warhammer, she could never hope to fit among the regular tables. Next to her sat a demoness dressed in a stylish but oversexualized version of a warlock's outfit, and a dark-furred, leather-clad beastwoman. A raccoon? A bunny of some kind? Blaire wasn't sure. She was distracted, laughing with the centaur, but the demoness immediately noticed Blaire watching them. The pale-skinned, purple-haired tiefling met Blaire's gaze and smiled, her red eyes seeming to glow in the dim light.

"I'll warn you in advance, those three don't mess around," the guild girl continued. "The last healer that tried to join them only lasted a week. You might be better off waiting, doing some contract work with the Houses of Healing while you wait for a different opportunity. But if you really want to start tonight, you should go over there and introduce yourself. I'll get the paperwork ready." She disappeared into a back room and left Blaire alone, wondering what to do.

As Blaire looked at the isolated table, the succubus stood. She winked at Blaire before walking away, tracking down a barmaid to order more drinks.

The centauress had obviously already had quite a lot of ale. Gesticulating wildly, she acted out some glorious duel she'd won in the past. One of her hindlegs kicked out as she mimed lunging forward, and it slammed into the wall behind her, leaving a sizeable hole and making the entire building rattle. She froze, her story forgotten as the whole room quieted down. In the silence, a lone, gruff voice called out from behind the bar. "Fuck off, Rea! You're paying for that, you damn drunken bitch!" Her anthro comrade broke into hysterical laughter as the centauress blushed with embarrassment, and conversation across the room slowly started up again.

The demoness, meanwhile, had taken the opportunity to enthrall a passing barmaid. She was pressed up against the poor girl from behind, hands gripping her shoulders, wingtips encircling her hips. The girl was quivering, her face getting redder and redder as the succubus whispered in her ear. The demon's tail, long and pink with a large bulb at the end, wrapped around the girl's ankle and started to slither upward. But as Blaire watched from afar, feeling an erection start to grow in spite of himself, he noticed that the succubus' eyes weren't focused on the maid at all. She was still staring at him, as if gauging how he'd react. When her eyes flicked down to the growing tent in his crotch, he forced himself to turn away. This was a public tavern! He *wasn't* getting turned on by some shameless whore of a demoness. He was stronger than that!

Forcing himself to not look back at whatever the demoness and the barmaid were getting up to, he slowly approached the table where the centauress and the beastwoman were still laughing and drinking together.

"H-hello!" he began, giving a quick and awkward bow. His voice caught as he looked up at them, suddenly realizing howlarge they were. The beastwoman -- now that he was closer he could finally tell that she was a tanuki, not a bunny -- was practically the size of an orc. And the centauress was even bigger! "Uh...oh. Uh, um..." He paused, forcing himself to take a deep breath. Focus! He was an adventurer now! He had to act like one. "Sorry, let me start over. Hi. My name's Blaire. I was looking for a p-party to join. And I heard you had an open spot? You needed a healer? I'm a healer! A-and I can carry my own weight, I promise!"

Blaire felt his face heating up, blushing furiously as he bumbled his way through his introduction. It came out less like a job proposition and more like begging for a chance to prove himself. He looked at the two massive, monstrous women across the table, trying to gauge their reactions, hoping they'd see through his nervousness to the adventurer's spirit within.

A long, long second passed. Blaire started to feel sweat dripping down his back as the centauress looked him over with one hazel-colored eye, her tankard of ale frozen halfway to her lips. Finally, the enormous horse-woman cracked a wide grin and gestured to the open seat across from them.

"My my, you do look like a fun one. Sit down, girl."

Her deep contralto voice almost seemed to rumble as it resonated through a half-ton of horse flesh, and Blaire felt himself plop down into the offered seat before his brain even processed the command. He looked down, suddenly unsure of what to do with his hands, and realized he was still holding his staff. Maple, with a small focusing sapphire embedded into the head, it was Blaire's most valued possession. He gripped it tight, feeling the familiar comfort of its weight, seeing the sapphire catch the light from behind him. He forced himself to look up at his two -- hopefully -- new party members.

The centauress loomed over him from across the table. Even her human half was massive. She wore only a steel breastplate; the rest of her armor was stacked against the wall behind her. Muscles bulged and rippled as she lifted her ale tankard to her lips, and the light caught a deep scar running across her left shoulder. There was a twinkle of green in her eye as she stared at Blaire while chugging from the tankard. Her hair was cut so that it fell over one eye, obscuring half her face, but Blaire thought he could see another scar peeking out from under it and running across her nose.

She gestured at Blaire's Guild badge. "Red triangle. Rank F, eh? Just starting out? How wonderful. You're welcome to tag along with us, I suppose, for as long as your body can take it." The tanuki next to her snickered at that, but the centauress continued, lifting up her hair to reveal the right half of her face -- and the eyepatch where her right eye used to be. A thick, wicked-looking scar ran from her browline down across the bridge of her nose. "As you can see, we've been in need of a skilled healer for some time. I do wonder, though, if a little girl like you can handle all this." She set the empty tankard down, her arm again catching the light, showcasing her rippling muscles. The tanuki snickered again.

"I'm Rea Tanner, by the way. Rank B Warrior, fortress specialization. My comrade here whowon't stop laughing," Rea glared at the beastwoman next to her, "is Lilliven Treeguard. Rank C Warrior, bladelord specialization. Our warlock Ellaria just left to get us some more drinks; you'll meet her in a minute.

"You've got good taste, joining up with us. We're one of the top adventuring parties in Altan City, you know. Fought the goblin invasion last year, helped put down the draft riots, first in line for all the new-"

"Rea." The tanuki cut her off. "The girl doesn't need to hear your life story." She turned to Blaire. "Honestly, the way this bitch likes to brag and flirt, I'm surprised she hasn't pulled off her breastplate yet. 'ooh, look at my scars! ooh, look at my abs all covered in sweat!' Don't sit too close to her, or she'll pull the 'don't you want to feel how soft my fur is' card!"

"Oh, like you don't do the same thing, Lily?" the centauress growled. "Like you don't sway that soft, fluffy tail of yours in sluts' faces until they're hypnotized?"

"Not the point!" Lilliven fired back. Her cheeks tinged a slightly darker shade of brown at the barb. Blaire had to admit, she did look soft and plush. Her eyes and hair were a soft brown, her small snout curled into an easy smile, and a tuft of chestnut fur poked out of the top of her leather jerkin, which struggled to contain a huge pair of tits. The thickest, fluffiest tail he'd ever seen swayed lazily behind her, its fur alternating in rings of chestnut and chocolate. She looked like a courtesan or a fertility priestess, not a warrior. But Rea called her a bladelord, and indeed, the two swords leaning against the table looked like they'd seen a lot of use. Looking more closely, Blaire could see daggers secured to her jerkin in various spots. He wondered if she had other blades hidden elsewhere.

"The point is," the beastwoman continued, "that we shouldn't be talking about us right now. This conversation is about you, Flaire. Tell us about yourself. Who are you? Where are you from? Why did a girl like you want to be an adventurer? And what makes you think you're good enough for, as Rea put it,all this?" She made a sweeping gesture at both her and Rea's bodies.

Blaire swallowed hard. Rank B and rank C? Already with specializations and everything? This party was even higher-level than he had thought! And as if their size and rank weren't intimidating enough, the centaur's missing eye was downright chilling. He hoped they weren't asking him to heal her eye right now as some sort of entrance test -- there was no way he had the skills for that sort of job.

"Pleased to meet you, Miss Rea, Miss Lilliven." He hesitated. "Um, your eye...have you ever considered enlisting a stronger healer than me? I can heal cuts and bruises, but something like a missing eye would need an A-rank adventurer, at least. You'd need to be well versed in general healing magic, as well as centaur anatomy, and then you'd need creation magic, restoration magic, the works! And that's not even considering-" Blaire stopped, realizing he was rambling. "S-sorry. I got carried away. I, um, I'm just an F-rank. I don't know if I'm good enough for, uh,all that," he waved, trying to imitate Lilliven's gesture, but towards Rea's missing eye. "B-but I work hard and I learn fast! You can depend on me!"

Blaire wondered if he was blowing this interview. He had to change the subject, quickly. They had been bantering about old war stories, maybe he could lessen the tension that way. He seized on something Rea had said. "Wait, you all helped fight off the goblin invasion!?" He leaned forward, smiling excitedly. "I heard about that. Oh my goodness, that's amazing! I heard stories from the merchants that came to my village; they said one of them was ten feet tall! Did you see that one?"

Lilliven snorted, before lifting her mug to her lips. "Yeah, we saw that one," she muttered into a mouthful of ale.

Rea let out a chuckle and leaned down a bit to elbow Lilliven. "See? She likes my stories. Told you she was my type."

The tanuki glared at her. "Tch. Yeah, yeah. You and your damn fangirls." She set the mug down and looked at Blaire. "Anyway, kid, don't worry about the eye. We've had other healers look at it; it's not coming back anytime soon. There aren't any A-rank healers in the city, and only one S-rank in the whole province...and let's just say Rea and the Queen of Miracles aren't on the greatest of terms."

Rea leaned forward. "You do seem eager, though," she said. "How about you think of this eye as a long-term goal, eh? In the meantime you can heal our cuts and bruises, and hopefully you can keep me from worrying about getting any new scars. By the time you rise enough through the ranks, you'll have a very good grasp of centaur anatomy, I promise."

Just then, the succubus returned with a tray of drinks. She sat down, scooting in close to Lilliven, before distributing drinks across the table. Another tankard was set in front of Rea, a mug each for herself and Lilliven, and even one for Blaire. He looked down at his drink -- it was a bright golden ale, with a swirling haze that made it a bit translucent.

Rea grabbed her new tankard and grinned. "Ah! Ellie returns to parch our throats! Perfection! Flaire, this is Ellaria. Rank C Warlock, soulfire specialization. Ellie, this is Flaire. She wants to be our new healer."

Ellaria didn't seem to be paying much attention. As soon as she sat down, Lilliven wrapped an arm around her, and the two leaned in close to each other. "Hey, babe," the tanuki said with a smile. "How was the barmaid?"

Ellaria giggled. "Mmm, delicious. 19 years old, well-used, but with a core of innocence still inside her. Want a taste?" Her tail curled onto the table, the bulb-shaped tip snaking towards the tanuki's face. From this distance, Blaire could see three seams running down the length of the bulb. It looked like a flower that hadn't yet bloomed, with three petals pressed tightly together. More importantly, it was dripping! It was coated in juices of some kind...were those the barmaid's juices!?

Blaire reached for his mug to cover his shock, and almost choked on his first sip of ale. The golden liquid was bitter, incredibly bitter. There was some sort of underlying citrus flavor, but it was drowned out by the overwhelming bitterness and the strength of the alcohol. He decided he didn't like ale very much. Coughing and sputtering, he watched Lilliven grab the demoness's tail and take a long, slow lick up the bulb. "Mmm, you weren't kidding. Sheis delicious." The tanuki kept licking, her eyes flicking between the succubus next to her and Blaire's mug of ale. After a minute, she stood. "I'm gonna go track down that barmaid myself, get a personal taste."

Blaire couldn't believe what he was seeing. First the elf and the orc, then the demoness and the barmaid, and now the tanuki too? Waseveryone in Altan City some sort of sex fiend? He was expecting glamor and culture when he moved to the big city, but this...this was too much! Nobody in his home village had been like this.

Ellaria giggled, giving the leather-clad beastwoman's ass a grope as she walked away from the table. Finally she looked back at Blaire with a smile. "So, you want to join us? Flaire, was it? As our new healer?"

"I-I-uh, yes. I certainly would love to join you all, if you'll have me. But I think there's been a misunderstanding. You see..." he paused, looking down at his lap and nervously twiddling his thumbs. He had to clear this up immediately. They kept calling him 'Flaire'! His face bright red, he continued. It was barely louder than a whisper. "I'm a boy."

Ellaria let out another giggle, which turned into a musical laugh. Her voice was like silk. Not too high or too low, it somehow slid into Blaire's mind, soothing him, blanketing him in feelings of comfort. "Oh honey, we know that. We've known the whole time." She glanced over at Rea. "Haven't we?"

Rea had not known, judging by her wide-eyed look of shock. "Rea!" The demoness gasped. "You seriously thought this sweet little thing was a girl?"

Rea sputtered, her face going red. "Wha- well, how was I supposed to know? Look at her!...him! Look at him! Cute face, long golden curls, sexy little ass, a name like 'Flaire', what am I supposed to think? Not to mention that hesitant, girly little voice...mmf! It does things to me. Of course I assumed he was a girl, OK?"

Blaire's face glowed blight red with embarrassment at Rea's words, but Ellaria scoffed. She turned to Blaire, smiling gently. "Ugh. She's crude and vulgar. Don't listen to her, OK? Everything's going to be OK." Her voice, already so smooth and soothing, took on a wavering quality that somehow resonated in his brain. "Mama Ellie's going to take good care of you, Mama Ellie's going to keep you safe." Her red eyes started to glow, and the rest of the room seemed to darken. Blaire felt drawn to those eyes, those glowing crimson pools of comfort and warmth. Her voice washed over him again, drowning out the world, leaving only him and the seductive tiefling as all that was left in the abyss. "Listen to Mama Ellie, she'll protect you. Drink your ale, now, before it gets warm. Don't cough, enjoy the taste. Savor it. You love the tas-EEK!"