Mistress Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara, by contrast, happily wets her lips. 'Tell everyone you like, I'll swallow every one of those cute human sperms.'

'Tara!' Lessa swivels her innate glare upon the other princess. 'You're a noblewoman!'

'Lessa, do you have any idea what he must be brewing in those balls?' The look on the bee-girl's face, the way she chews on her lip with faint fangs and reflexively buzzes her wings for half a heartbeat, makes my cock throb. Nobody's ever spoken about my dick like these two. Arguably, not even Lana. 'He outranks us. Even if he were to breed us, the Queens couldn't complain. He's only human in appearance. In actuality, he's closer to Alannah than he is a mortal man.'

I'm not sure quite how it happens, but in a moment of boldness, I reach for Tara's head. The beautiful bee doesn't stop me from brushing at her silken hair, nor does she respond with anything beyond upbeat lustiness when I firm up my grip. I'd do the same to Lessa, of course, and perhaps will, but...one at a time.

'Did you mean what you just said, Princess Phaltara?'

'Tara's fine,' she says, with a cute wink. 'And I did. Every word.'

'So...if I urge your face down like this...'

She goes with it. Holy shit, I have some power. I have actual fucking power in this shithole of a world, and it's all thanks to Alannah. By the grace of God, wherever the lazy bastard has been, with just the faintest coaxing, the golden-skinned thriae princess eagerly lets me guide her towards my throbbing thickness, her lips parting to readily accept my now-chunky crown into her luscious mouth.

'Oh, fuck.'

Schlup. Schlep.

My first blowjob, ever, and it's coming from some seven-foot-six or so voluptuous bee-woman, a fucking princess of all things. Her full black lips are plush around my pole, and her tongue is a thing of superb sensuality. Fuck, every little twist and twitch of it, the way it feels like molten pleasure, is sublime. Raw heat and wetness, masterfully attending to my manhood. And for the first time since arriving here, beyond the motherly ministrations of Alannah herself, I feel meaningful. I feel important.

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

'Good girl,' I say, all of my lustiness bubbling to the surface. 'Good princess.'

Tara responds by sucking in her cheeks more fiercely, and wiggling about that cute bee stinger-tail which plumply protrudes from above her backside, beneath her multifaceted wings.

Schlack. Schlup. Slurp.

'No way are you calling me that,' Lessa says, faintly teasing at my thigh with her taloned fingers. 'I'm a fucking royal, human.'

I shrug, and smile. Confidence comes easily, now. I doubt this would hold if I were facing Amber or Jezzana, or the scary ladies, but here it's like I'm just dealing with Lana's servants. Here, we're in a kind of subdivision of the wider world, where I'm not just some pet to pass around for Amber and her harem.

'I guess that--ugh--Princess Phaltara is the superior article, isn't she?' I groan as the thriae masterfully works her mouth upon my pole, and to glance down is to find those brilliant blue eyes all alight and alive with lust and intense interest. 'This big batch of--guh--blessed sperm I'm making is only for good girls, see?'

Lessa digs her fingers in but to my surprise, beyond a mere nip, it doesn't actually hurt. She glances from her hand -- and its lack of impact -- to my face, and then to my cock and the girl sucking on it. 'I...don't you dare tell a soul about this!'

Schlep. Shlurp.

'Oh, fuck.'

I can't really be experiencing this, can I? It's insane. It's such a fucking trip, to have seemingly gone so far, to have escaped the clutches of Amber for so short a time and end up in this situation, instead. To think, I started the day worried I'd be choking on Jezzana's cock, and instead, I've got two insectoid princesses orally worshipping my manhood, which itself has grown superbly sizeable on account of Alannah's magics.

'Mhm. Mumph.'

And it's not as if I'm some useful substitute here. Not with how the two beautiful babes look up at me, one set of eyes fiery rubies, the other a pair of pristine sapphires. Two utterly exquisite women, using their wonderful mouths to treat me like a fucking king.

'You two are--ughn--incredible,' I say, gently stroking the heads of both at once. 'Shit, this is amazing.'

Schluck. Schlep. Schplop.

Lessa pulls away from my nuts and rolls her eyes at me, attempting -- and failing, because the flushness of those cheeks and the sluttiness of those eyes tell no fibs -- to act disinterested, in opposition to the other princess, who is very much in her element here.

'Limit the talk, or the deal's off,' the vespid says, gaze flicking between my own, my sucked-on shaft, and my spit-slicked balls. 'Just...just let me work.'

'Mhm. Fuck.'

She has no apparent qualms about me playing with her hair, all the same. In fact, the more I tangle my fingers through the spun gold which falls so stylishly from her scalp, the more those wings do a little micro-beat. Not to mention that it's clear as crystal, from the way she applies those full womanly lips, weaves that tantalising tongue about around one testicle and then the other, that she's really enjoying herself. Really enjoying me.

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

And fuck, where to start with Tara? The bee princess sucks like an absolute champ, and I've half a mind to think that she's clearly been getting some practice in, despite her claims to the contrary. If this is a virgin mouth, then...okay, admittedly, I've never had a blowjob before. But still, she just seems so confident. So naturally cool about the whole thing. Far more so than I imagine I'll be, as and when I tend to their cocks.

'Guh. Shit.'

Schlup. Slurp. Schlack.

It's like having my cock in a cocoon of wonderful wetness, with the addition of a vulgarly vivacious tongue. The velvet interior of the bee-girl's mouth is a shadow of Lana's dryad coochie -- but nymphs, I imagine, are quite the special case -- but it's soft as silk all the same, sucking tightly around every inch of shaft that it hungrily attends to. Phaltara effortlessly takes me deep into her mouth, all the way to what must be the entrance to her throat, though she never goes further than that. And perhaps a more dominant man might take control, but knowing my luck so far I'd just screw up.

No. Let the lovely ladies do what they're going to do, and bask in the beauty of it.

Schlap. Schleck.

'Hey, Tara,' I say, somehow managing to sound not completely overwhelmed. 'Give Lessa a turn, will you? It's only fair.'

Schplop. The royal thriae pulls back, the seal of her mouth making a sweet sloppy sound as she leaves my cock exposed to the elements, a sense of sad coolness creeping over my saliva-glistening length. As if its rightful place, as I've now discovered, is to be embedded in someone else's body.

'Do I have to? She'll probably just bite you, or choke on it.'

'I absolutely will not,' Lessa says, glaring at her rival princess. 'I bet I'll do a better job than you, honey-whore.'

'Even if the human wants you to suck him off?'

Princess Mylessa visibly shivers, her cheeks growing hotter. 'Fuck you. Fuck you long and fuck you hard. I'll do what I damn well want.'

'Oh, shit.' God, there's a alluring appeal to them fighting over this. 'F-uck, girls.'

Lessa snatches my shaft away from Tara, bringing it her way. The fang-mouthed beautiful hornet-girl freezes up, hesitating awkwardly, and then persists in what she originally intended. The very moment my helmet pierces her luscious lips, her eyelids flutter and her wings do another cute micro-beat. 'Mhm.'

'It's good, isn't it?' Tara says, stroking Lessa's arm. 'Imagine how good his seed tastes. All those cute little human sperms squirming around on your tongue.'

Mylessa shudders, pausing her ministrations. Even just sitting there across her tongue, my blessed bell-end feels kingly, resting atop the tempting titillation of her tastebuds. The subtle realisation that my cock must be leaking, oozing precum across her royal tongue, invokes a wonderful sense of pride.

'Go on, Less.' Tara puts her hand around the back of the hornet's neck, applying a certain amount of filthy force. 'Suck him off. Let a mere human load that noble mouth.'

Fuck, Mylessa is at once sweet and sexy as hell. Her eyelids flutter, all naughty and nervous, and she begins sucking again, slurping down my juices. Schlup. Schlurp. It's intense, clumsy, not like Phaltara -- who must be at least practising on something -- but somehow all the more charming for it, especially paired with the sensual sexiness of the haughty hornet princess.

'That's it,' I say, stroking through Lessa's hair. 'That's a good princess. Your mouth is--guh--fucking incredible.'

Rather than resist, or reject, she introduces her tongue more violently into the mix. It swirls about, a tempest of titillation, sending sordid shivers down my length. I groan, and shudder, struck by the uncomfortable realisation that this might not last half so long as I'd like it to. It certainly doesn't help that as I watch Tara's urging of her fellow princess, and Lessa's own sharply sublime beauty, I've got this powerful urge to feed them my genes.

Schlack. Schlurp.

'Ughn. God, I can't wait to--ugh--load your sexy fucking mouths.'

As exquisitely beautiful as the pair are, as out of my league as they feel -- twenty-five-year-old virgin inadequacies hitting me strangely -- the insectoid princesses seem, if anything, more enthused by the possibility of a creamy conclusion destined for their tastebuds. Tara hungrily runs her lips along the side of my shaft while Lessa enthusiastically tends to my helmet, slurping away with ravenousness.

Schlep. Schlup. Slurp.

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

Their moans mingle together, those gorgeous gemstone eyes fluttering wildly, lust roaring through the minds of each futanari as they tend to me, as they watch me watching them. Shit, is this my life now? The start of something utterly satisfying, instead of being trapped in that fucking room writing for the uncaring Lasyrrix?

'Ugh. You two...'

I wish I could last longer, and doubtless I'd have been utterly pathetic if not for Lana's aid, but the sensation of a dirty development behind my crotch, a powerful urge to release, is slowly taking hold. My cock twitches and throbs against their lips, beneath the tantalising twisting of their tongues. Such wetness, such slickness, such opulent oral sex, all of it dedicated to me. And yes, I am going to be returning the favour shortly enough, but even so, this is a thing of majesty.

Schlack. Mwah. Schlap.

Their eyes sparkle all the brighter as I cup their faces with both my hands, relishing the silken softness of their flesh, and the warmth of their bodies. Princess Phaltara at least is hardly surprising, but Princess Mylessa is a particularly special joy, given her seeming disdain for me. But it's hard to think that she's anything other than madly attracted to me now, human though I may be, given the language that tongue is speaking to the swollen crown of my cock.

'Argh. It's...I'm...c-lose.'

Smooch. Mwah. Tara kisses the side of my pole and looks up at me with a grin, lips all sticky and sordid. 'You should feed Lessa, Peter,' the princess says, aflame with lust. 'I want to see the look on her face when she tastes you.'

Lessa's eyes take on a shade of low anger, flicking between my gaze and Tara's, but she doesn't stop herself from enjoying me. She doesn't even slow down, despite the proclamation of imminence, and the perversions of her fellow princess. The red-eyed beauty meets my stare and she knows, implicitly, what's about to happen. Knows what she's about to taste, all across that hard-working tongue.

'Ugh. Guh.'

We continue to stare into one another's eyes, minds, as the first spurt launches forth. A hot and healthy splatter, much larger than I ever used to produce, sufficient to widen her eyes like saucers and instil a profound sense of appreciation for the man she's tending to. What must be billions of sperm, augmented human swimmers, splatter her beautiful black tongue, and...she keeps sucking.

Schlup. Slurp.

Sucking, and hooding her eyes, cheeks flush and pleasure obvious. 'Good girl,' I say, stroking her jaw as she pulls out my release, glazing her tastebuds in the genes of a different -- and distinctly non-royal -- species. 'Tara...suck my nuts. Help things--ugh--along.'

'Yes, Daddy,' the pervy princess says, winking and giggling, and happily dips low to slurp and nurse on my trembling loins, which rise and fall and pulsate in my loose sack. 'Mhm. Mhaah.'

Each of them fondles my body, strokes at my thighs and hips, appreciating me in a manner that I've never experienced before. Alannah, I suppose again, but we didn't exactly get a full session. Not like this, here, with these two tremendously tantalising noblewomen. It's a brand-new experience, and one that thankfully is far from over. As one princess sucks sloppily on my balls, and the other continues to receive my load in her mouth, I find myself genuinely curious about what's going to happen next.

'Mhm.'

Lessa draws back from my cock, leaving it shiny with spit but without the slightest trace of spooge remaining. She chews my jism, an interesting look of concentration upon her pretty face, as if determining which particular quality of my cum she likes best. Tara gives my loins a parting kiss and lifts her head up from below, winking at me with those brilliant blues before turning to the other princess.

'Going to share?' the thriae says, raising a neat golden eyebrow. 'It's not as if that was originally all going to be for you, after all.'

Princess Mylessa, with cheeks ruby red, continues to swirl my seed about behind her lips, ultimately rolling her eyes and bringing a hand up beneath her chin. Which would work, as a method of spooge-sharing, if not for the definite designs of the other delicious dickgirl, who throws herself at the hornet babe.

Mwah. Schlup. 'Mhm. Mhaah.'

Well, regardless of the fact that my cock has managed to remain hard despite releasing quite a quantity, the sight of the two insectoid beauties rolling about on the floor, practically devouring one another's faces -- I'd have expected the lustiness from Tara, obviously, but it seems that given a chance to snog her bee counterpart Lessa happily makes the most of things.

Fuck, and in the middle of their smooching, tongues clearly tasting one another's mouths, my semen is being exchanged, being traded between the beauties. What a mad and marvellous thing.

'Mhm. You taste lovely, Peter,' Tara says, drawing away from her hornet counterpart. Her lips, sticky and glistening, smack together as she appreciates the memory of my flavour. 'I'd ask for more, but...I want to enjoy myself next.'

'Me too,' Lessa says, rising to her feet in time with the bee-girl. 'Be grateful that it happened, but know that this is a one-off. Unless you maybe do a really good job.'

Still sitting on the tree stump, the seven-and-a-half-foot monster-girls are at once especially tall and, well, especially exposed. Tara takes hold of her massive member by its sheathed base, slowly stroking herself, while Lessa simply allows her cock to swing freely, throbbing and tremendous. For the first time, my attention is solely devoted to their dicks, which are...again that word, insecquine.

Big, glossy black poles, with sheaths at their bases, and broader, semi-blunt tips. Not fully equid, but definitely in that direction. Each possesses a set of huge heavy hangers, the same obsidian shade as their cocks themselves.

Tara's is the simpler, less intimidating of the two, silken smooth and with a neat cleft running vertically down the middle of her glans, the richly onyx tissue bulging on either side of the dividing line, an alluring aperture drooling glistening stickiness in the centre. Lessa's, by contrast, is not only several inches longer and thicker, but its upper portion possesses a series of interesting ridges, and the band of black tissue which rings her triple-clefted helmet has several backwards facing nubs surrounding it.

'You did say anything, Peter,' Tara says, wandering slowly forwards. 'You're welcome to fuck me afterwards, but I'd quite like for you to return the favour first, given how lovely I've been so far.'

Lessa grunts. 'Lovely doesn't come into it. You're going to suck me off, and then I'm going to fuck your arse. Simple as that.' She does, however, momentarily look away. 'I mean, if you're okay with that. It wouldn't be fun, otherwise.'

The sight of the two cocks, one sixteen inches, the other twenty, is rather intimidating. I mean, they're impressive, and possess a peculiar sort of appeal to them, but sucking dick is something very new to me, and this is absolutely like jumping in at the deep end.

'I...I've never done this before,' I say, heart skipping the odd beat as they slowly approach, bringing their haze of musky sweetness with them. 'Not that I won't do it for you. Just that if it doesn't go so well to start off with -- especially there being two of you -- that's the reason.'

'It's okay.' It's Mylessa, weirdly enough, who says it. 'You weren't mean to me, so I suppose I don't have to be mean to you, human.'

With a final stride she positions herself within reach of me, her cock looming overhead. Sitting on the stump won't give me quite enough reach, given their statuesque sizes. The triple-segmented tip of her insecquine cock, its onyx opulence interestingly intense, fills the air with a potent honeyed saltiness, exotic and faintly saliva-inducing. Lessa's is promptly joined by Tara's, the pair of sizeable swords threatening me with what I can only hope is going to be one hell of a good time.

'His name is Peter,' Tara says, giving my head a gentle pat, making me feel small, but sending a weird bundle of fuzziness through my loins. 'If he's going to suck you dry, Lessa, you should at least be nice to him.'

The hornet princess sighs. 'Sorry, Peter. Would you please drain my balls now?'

I find myself chuckling, awkwardly more than anything. 'Sure. Um. Just a sec.'

It's especially nerve-wracking to be beneath their watchful gazes, eyes set on me throughout my movements, their interest obvious but no less intimidating for it being so fundamentally charming in nature. I twist about and get my legs up onto the surface of the stump, climbing onto my knees and in the process giving myself ready access to the royal rods of the gorgeous girls.

Two gooey glistening crowns stare me in the face, and which do I start with? I suppose like some suck-slut I'll be going between the two, sucking one and wanking the other, then switching and flipping the act. To start with, at least, I gingerly bring my hands to them.

'Woah.'

The oral appreciation, for the moment, comes out of the mouth instead of going into it. I...don't know what I was expecting? But each hand finds silken stiffness, sticky flesh that's hot and lavish to the touch. The two members throb fiercely, and the women themselves grit their teeth and release low sighs and whines, from something so simple as being touched on their most sensitive of organs.

'Ooh. Such soft hands,' Tara says.

'Ugh. It's f-ine,' Lessa says, sharpened teeth gritted. 'Just get on with it, P-eter.'

Perhaps for the sake of the hornet's ego, I should go with her first. Plus, it gets the weirder one out of the way. I'm sure they'll both be lovely, but...

Mlep.

Princess Mylessa shivers sweetly as I press my tongue, for the very first time, against a penis. Against, of all penises, a twenty-inch wonder with a segmented glans and ridges upon its swollen shaft. And fuck me, I like it. I really like it.

'Mhm.'

Schlep. Mlap.

'Ughn. Shit.'

Lessa puts a firm taloned hand atop my head and clenches, holding me steady as I investigate her impressiveness, running my tastebuds across the tripartite flare that caps her cock. Her juices are sticky, syrupy, and extremely...sweet? Maybe a little salty, a touch bitter, but it's a weird experience, finding something so honeyed coming from something that is, well, a dick.