Mistress Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Stroke me,' Tara says, squeezing my shoulder. 'Don't give her all the loving, Peter. I know it's a lot to ask, but fair is fair.'

Schl-fap. Schlup. Schl-fap. Slurp.

'Mhm. That's it. Good boy.'

'Ugh. Fuck, that mouth...'

The secluded grove fills with the sordid sounds of sloppy sucking, sweet sighing, salacious straining. Before I know it I've widened my lips to take the vespid princess into my mouth proper, relishing the heat and hugeness of her mighty member, all the while teasing and tugging at Tara's titan.

It's weird, admittedly, sucking dick. Weird because the fire of her thickness is so alien, this foreign presence in my mouth that strains at my lips and pushes down my tongue, pulsating and squirming with lascivious liveliness, like nothing I've ever experienced before. And maybe this is actually a good starting place, because as big as she is, as exotic as she is, Lessa is both beautiful and surprising gentle.

'Ugh. More. Deeper. Let me--aahn--explore your mouth.'

She guides me sweetly, urges me to take inch after inch of her plentiful prick past my lips, and rewards me with the fantastic fusion of sweet pre-seed and the sounds of her wonderful voice straining as I deliver her profound pleasure. Her fat futanari phallus slides smoothly across my tongue, pokes at the entrance to my throat, and those weird ridges brush against my lips, adding irregular firmness to the lustrousness of her length.

Schl-fap. Schlup. Schl-fap. Schlurp. Schl-fap. Schleck.

'Ooh. My t-urn, please!' Phaltara says, massaging me with greater passion. 'That looks wonderful. I can't believe you're being so good to us.'

My sealed lips, taut around Lessa's leviathan, make a sloppy schplop when I pull them free of her, a sticky strand of spit and sweetness linking my mouth to the vespid's virility. Funnily enough the hornet princess, despite being momentarily denied -- though I promptly start to stroke her pole -- seems to be completely smitten, regardless of the momentary switching of focus.

'I did say I'd help, so I am.' I can't help but smile, finding this thing which seemed so troublesome in fact titillating beyond reason. To smirk smugly at the beautiful babes, knowing that there's plenty of naughtiness left to enjoy together, seems the natural thing as I move my attention over to the shorter, simpler schlong. Mwah. Smooch. Mlap. 'For the moment, my only purpose here is to please the two of you. And...I'm really happy to be here.'

'Ooh. Mouths are--mhm--superb things, aren't they?'

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

Schl-fap. Schlack. Schl-fap. Slurp.

They switch up their grips, Lessa moving her talons to my other shoulder while Tara gently cups the back of my head, urging with more persistence than the hornet girl. Her cock's juices possess the same syrupy sweetness, but with none of the salty bitterness. With the bee girl, it's like sucking on some honey lollipop, albeit one that's wonderfully warm and ripples rhythmically.

'Ugh. Hands aren't s-o bad either.'

It's all starting to flow now. It helps that going from Lessa's leviathan to Tara's titan is a definite downgrade in complexity, for one. She's a great deal easier to service because, being both smaller and less peculiar in her particulars, I can treat her to a more straightforward bobbing of my head. Taking her all the way up to the throat is about as much as feels comfortable, today at least, and the thriae princess doesn't seem to mind that I stop short of really swallowing her sceptre.

'Mhm. Mhm-hm.'

'Ughn. Hell yes.'

'Aahn. Wonderful.'

I'm aware, in passing, of their bodily responses. Not merely their dicks, but what they do with their hands, and how their big balls shudder and sway from the filthy force of my movements. Phaltara plays with her breasts, squeezing a nipple and cupping one massive mammary after another, drawing my aroused attention to the generous glory of her quartet of tremendous titties. Mylessa seems less concerned with her boobs, but continues to tease at the sheath of her shaft, helping me along in some sense, enjoying the contrast of my touch and her own.

Schl-fap. Schlup. Schl-fap. Schlap.

I switch back to focussing my attention on Lessa for a time, appreciating the shift in texture between their cocks. Where Tara's member is some mixture of outer softness and inner rigidity, the vespid's vigorous vastness is instead firm throughout, though nonetheless lustrous and lovely against my lips and tongue. Mylessa also has a tendency to grope forcibly at my head, and something about that is far more pleasing than it has any right to be. Though her control is crude, the constant gasping and sweet sighing distorting any sense of genuine dominance, it nonetheless feels wonderful to have her grope and toy with me.

'Ooh. Mhm. Peter...'

'Aahn. Ugh. He's r-eally good at this.'

Honestly, it seems odd that they'd say such a thing, given that this is my first time. I suppose there's the benefit of the fact that my mouth is, relatively, on the smaller side, and their cocks are definitely on the larger end of things. But then again, perhaps it's a simple matter of sensitivity, and the pent-up monster-girls are prone to finding sweet release in the simplest of things.

Schl-fap. Schlep. Schl-fap. Schleck.

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

What I do know, for certain, is that I was worried for nothing. At least with reference to beauties like the two insectoid princesses, I really, really like sucking dick. Big, fat, sweet-tasting, hot as hell rigid rods, just for me...

'Mhm. Peter, I might...might be close,' Tara says, stroking the side of my face while I tend to the hornet girl. 'Do you mind if I...if I cum in your mouth?'

The suggestion sets my cheeks aflame. Admittedly, it seems the, um, natural conclusion to this. I like the princesses, like their bodies, like their dicks...but even though Princess Phaltara's nuts are smaller than Princess Mylessa's, they're still fucking big, and her cock is still huge and heavy. There's going to be an awful lot of semen, of sperm, shooting out of her flare-headed phallus right across my tongue. And if it's unpleasant...

Schplop. 'I'm a little scared,' I say, glancing up at the bee beauty. 'I just don't want to offend you.'

Lessa, gritting her teeth, grunts and chuckles. 'You won't offend us by--ugh--guzzling down our seed, human. Peter, I mean. One taste and I'll bet you'll be our--aahn--on-call cocksucker.'

Tara rolls her eyes. 'And here I was thinking you'd--mhm--never want to share with me.'

'F-uck you, quad tits.'

'I love you too, Lessa,' Phaltara says, giggling. She sets her gaze upon me, gloriously gorgeous. 'Would you be so kind, Peter? I'd--ooh--really appreciate it. I'll let you c-um inside me, in return, if that's of any interest.'

Schl-fap, schl-fap, schl-fap.

I stare at the two members, take in the beautiful bodies attached to them. Two curvaceous creatures, inhuman and exotic, insectoid and all the more interesting for it. Big boobs and fat hips and sweet smells. I guess the real question is: do I want to taste Princess Phaltara? And inevitably taste Princess Mylessa afterwards?

Do I want to make them happy, and face the interesting future presented by this potentially profoundly pleasant experience?

'Mhm.'

Schluck. Slurp.

'Aahn. G-ood boy,' Tara says, moaning marvellously as I slobber anew on the end of her throbbing titan. 'Th-ank you so, so m-uch. Mhm.'

'I bet mine's better, Peter.' Mylessa strokes my cheek and keeps herself hard, and doubtless rather close to climax, as I tend to her thriae counterpart. 'You'll have to--ugh--taste us both, just so we know who's got the better balls.'

I roll my eyes at her, and focus on the task at hand. Focus my energies on extracting the sordid substance from the trembling testicles of the bee-girl, out of her length of obsidian opulence. With my full attention on her, Tara doesn't leave me waiting long at all. Her flare begins to swell all the wider, and I get her jammed at the front of my mouth, against the inside of my lips. Instinctually and actually, I want to taste her seed. Want to learn her most intimate and illicit of flavours.

'Aahn. Th-ank you, Peter!'

It comes out in heavy, creamy, treacle-sticky spurts. The first splatters my tongue and the second drenches it, and the third simply covers the entire base of my mouth in the erotic exoticness of insecquine ejaculate. I'm struck by the raw foreign heat of it, the alien texture, but most of all, most prominently of all, the fact that it's ever so delicious.

Like really, it's nectar. Honey, fresh out of this bee-like beauty's big black balls. Sperm? Sure, I guess. There's not a single off-note, not the faintest hit of this being salty or bitter or anything other than syrup-sweet, fresh out of her heavy hangers.

Schl-fap. Schlup. Schl-fap. Schlurp.

'Mhm-hm.'

'Fuck, looks like he--ugh--likes what you're brewing, Tara,' Lessa says, massaging my shoulder. 'Maybe we should ask Alannah if we can keep him as a pet.'

'Ooh. L-essa, stop being m-ean.'

Tara continues to buck for a good while, flooding my mouth to the point that I'm forced to happily swallow her healthy helping of honey-flavoured dick milk. The charmingly creamy cum readily slides down my throat, warming my gullet on its way down towards my belly. I gulp and she gives me more, the productive pair between her legs definitely deserving some special loving the next time I get a chance to see her.

Thankfully, the quantity isn't too insane. By the time she's done, after what feels like a few minutes, my belly is noticeably warm but not straining at my shirt. Phaltara is already softening the moment she leaves my lips, the spent princess smiling ear to ear as she stumbles away from me, a touch unsteady on her feet.

As she sits herself down I waste no time tending to Lessa, who seems on the cusp of climax herself. The horny hornet gropes at my head with a deal more affection than prior, firm yet fond in the way she presses her sharp-tipped fingers through my hair.

'Ugh. S-o close. G-ood cocksucker. Mhm. Aahn.'

Despite the vulgarity of her words, there's a distinct allure to them. Two pretty princesses, each of them showing their interest in me in a very different fashion, but interested all the same. And it's impossible to ignore the way that Princess Mylessa, with her insecquine flare trapped between my lips and oozing sticky sweetness, faint saltiness, desires me.

And impossible to ignore, as well, the way that I desire her.

Schlup. Slurp. 'Mhm. Mumph.'

'Guh. Here's your fucking reward, human. Swallow my--ugh--noble pride!'

The vespid's member quivers, quakes, swells, then spits. My eyes go wide in astonishment, because the first potent rope of her thick creamy load hits the back of my throat, forcibly expelled from her monstrous member. By some grace I don't choke on the stuff, and thankfully the second and third spurts land upon less sensitive spots, though the sticky streams of molten hornet nectar are no less tremendous than the first.

'That's it, slut. Cocksucker. Mhm. Cumdump.'

Lessa's load is very different from Tara's, and suits her well. Tangier, distinctly more bestial, sexual, gluier and less sweet. Still honeyed, but a touch salty, bitter. Richer, less overtly syrupy. It seems to squirm across my tongue as I crudely chew on the thick congealed ropes and strings, the obvious presence of her virile sperm happily swimming about my mouth.

I'm forced to swallow, because there's simply too much. It goes down with some difficulty, and of course, she eagerly produces more. My eyelids flutter from the vulgarity of it, from the intimacy of it. To glance up and meet those bloodred eyes, to get some inkling of the mind behind them, fills me with radically different notions that it did with Phaltara. Here, I'm submitting, I'm serving, I'm worshipping her. Not simply pleasuring, but acknowledging, adoring, honouring.

And fuck, it's incredibly hot.

'Ughn. Take every last--mhm--drop, human. That's r-oyal seed, so don't you dare waste any.'

'Gods, Lessa, you're such a freak,' Tara says, staring at the both of us, coolly judging her hornet counterpart. 'Be kinder! He's been so--mhm--good to us.'

Still the busty bee-girl twitches, smiles stupidly, in the long throes of her pleasant orgasm. Mylessa merely rolls her eyes, content with looking down at me like I'm a serf, a slave, a toy for her use.

'You like it, don't you?' she says, stroking my hair. 'Being my--ugh--outlet. I bet you've never met a--guh--girl of my calibre before.'

As she spills another fat and delicious squirt of semen across my tongue, I'm struck by the undeniable truth of her words. I actually want her sperm, and it's a bizarrely novel sensation. This thing I was so scared of, particularly with a dominant dickgirl, is actually extremely erotic. In passing, as the last of the hornet's heavy load splatters across my tongue and she, too, stumbles away weak-kneed, I think back to Lana's words. To my first fateful date, near or far, with Jezzana of Tidespring, Amazon Queen.

Maybe that, too, won't be so bad...

'F-uck.' Lessa groans as she falls backwards, her plump stinger-clad abdomen softening her fall and leaving a mark in the grass beside the pool as she rolls onto her side, dominance gone and replaced by a serene smile. 'You are...really pretty good...Peter.'

I suck in a breath of fresh air, strangely missing the humidity of their crotches, and the sexual sweetness of their loins. Sitting myself back on the tree stump I gaze at the sky and pat my swollen belly, the royal lineages of two perfect princesses squirming about in there, fated to be absorbed into me, to ultimately become salacious sustenance.

'Are you done, then?' I say, smirking with more than a little bit of smugness. Despite the stuffed natured of my stomach, Lana's magic milk certainly did a number on me. My body seems a juggernaut among well-oiled machines, powerful without pause. 'Here I was hoping to lose my anal virginity to a hornet girl, and see if I can't breed a busty bee.'

Lessa groans, orgasm persisting. 'A minute,' she says. 'Five tops.'

Tara however chews firmly on her lower lip, cheeks bright with lust. 'You'd really try to do that? I'm not sure if I'd get in trouble or be praised, for carrying the children of a man blessed by Alannah of the Ancient Grove.'

I snort, and shrug. 'Worth a shot, right? And hey, what's her name mean, anyway? A title? A surname?'

Princess Phaltara rests back on her palms, relaxing against the poolside grasses. 'I don't know all of it, because it was generations ago, but Alannah used to be something of a goddess back in her homeworld. A queen among queens, some great sylvan empress, and her seat of power was the eponymous Ancient Grove.' A sadness filters across her face, at war with the unrelenting joy born of having shot so much jism. 'All of that's gone, now. Invaded, torn into neat little packages, sold among the demons. A thousand years ago, or more.'

'A thousand? How long has Anthexxia been a thing?'

'Millions of years,' Lessa says, rolling onto her front, stinger up in the air above her muscular buttocks as she dips her hands in the crystalline pool. 'Wherever demons came from, they did so a long, long time ago. Your owner is Lasyrrix, right? She's at least half a million years old. Amber's around one-hundred-thousand. They're immortal, practically impossible to kill permanently. I don't like them, and don't think they're justified...but I'd be an apathetic pleasure seeker too if I had to exist for that long. A few hundred years will do me fine, thank you very much.'

I've never really considered the time side of things in this place. Agelessness, immortality, being so commonplace. Extreme lifespans, otherwise. And it gives all the more power to today's events. To the possibility that I might have a better time here. Because fuck, the idea of spending an eternity in that room writing shitty smut stories, or at the mercy of someone I'm not so keen on, is hellish.

'This is all giving me some kind of low-grade existential dread, so could we get back to the fucking?' I say, finding my feet on the plushness of the grass. While Lessa is still clearly recuperating, Tara's eyes widen with glistening interest. 'You just going to lay there, Lessa?'

'Princess Mylessa, to you, Peter,' the hornet says, but she says it with a great deal more sweetness than previous remarks carried. 'But I suppose, seeing as you're going to be my new sex pet, you can get away with shortening my name.'

Phaltara blows a silent raspberry at the prone princess, who has no way to see the mischievous mockery. The bee-girl promptly climbs onto her knees, parallel to the pool, her backside facing the vespid. Her short abdomen-tail, with its deadly-looking black stinger, juts up into the air at just the right angle to allow for what seems to be a fairly straightforward act of penetration.

It's difficult not to stare at the beauty of her body, the more mysterious portion of it now on full show. Tara's tushy consists of a pair of fat buns, that lovely shade of golden yellow, ringed by black but not striped. Between them is a tight-looking lustrous onyx orifice, and beneath that is a pair of rather puffy pussy lips, the same shade of darkness. In fact, that obsidian black seems to run from the area around her arsehole down to cock and balls, which hang heavily below the two tiny holes.

The thriae wiggles her hips from side to side, and chuckles warmly. 'Well, Pete? I'm a woman of my word. I'm all yours, handsome.'

God bless this divinely-empowered erection of mine.

There's not a lick of hesitation as I go to her, at least passingly familiar with this process now on account of Alannah's lesson in love. The sublime sweet scents of the thriae princess, powerfully pleasant on the nose, grow thicker and richer as I step between her parted calves, assessing the enticing entrance awaiting me. Further away her black-lipped baby hole didn't look half so sticky and sloppy as it does up close, very much in need of attention.

'So, Tara, are you looking for this to be a one-off, or...?'

'I've enjoyed myself so far,' she says, smiling back at me, showing off pretty white teeth. 'Go on, Pete. Don't delay on that lazy hornet's account.'

'I'm not being lazy, jeez,' Lessa says, somewhere behind me. She sighs loudly. 'Give me a minute and I'll make him the meat in our sandwich, all right? Fuck, I don't know why it didn't affect you so much.'

'Oh, it did, but I'm not a wimp like you.' Tara wiggles her bum again, the cute plumpness of her extended abdomen-tail managing to mix cuteness with danger. 'Come on, Pete. Claim this pussy for yourself. First man to ever take me, honest.'

I lower myself without kneeling -- she's too tall for that, much bigger than me -- and brush my cock against her slick tightness, its heat divine against my dick. The lustrousness of her lower lips, firm yet yielding as the head of my hog presses into them, sends chills down my back. In a moment of unsteadiness I scramble for support, getting my hands around her stinger-tail, finding its chunky cuteness surprisingly soft and plush, like a third bum-cheek.

'Woah, your body's interesting,' I say, stabilising. 'What happens if I get stung, though?'

'If Alannah's blessed you, I doubt it matters,' Phaltara says. She lifts one of her legs and rubs against the side of one of mine. 'Stop delaying! I want to get railed, Pete!'

She's right, isn't she? I'm delaying, getting caught up in nothing but needless curiosities. Using my hands to hug her plump protrusion, avoiding the jet-black stinger jutting towards my chest, I grind my glans up and down until her puffy pussy widens enough to allow me easy access. The lustrous firmness of the exterior gives way to velvety fire within, and an engulfing slipperiness that suckles with more intensity than either girl's mouth.