Mistress Amber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck. Ugh.'

Schlick-schlack.

I grunt as my inches disappear, the processing seeming far too easy. No rhythm, no rhyme, just a crude exploration of her coochie, sending electrifying jolts of ecstatic glee up my length, causing my balls to feel all strange.

'Mhm. That's a nice fat dick on you, you handsome thing.'

Tara's words are encouragement distilled, and before I realise it I've managed to get myself all the way up to the hilt in her clearly upsized-innards. The cocoon of carnality dealt to my dick, some sweet sarcophagus gripping generously around every inch of me, provokes a fluttering of the heart and a shuddering of the body.

Schlick-schlack-thwap. Schlick-schlack-thwup.

I slowly move, just a few inches at a time, back and forth, driving my length into her and out of her, into her again, balls swinging against her humid heat. Every meaty collision between her lustrousness and my large loins is a tingle down the bones of the back, a burned-in beauty for the mind to recall forever onwards.

'Faster, Pete,' Tara says. 'Fuck me like you--aah--mean it.'

With a growing grin I firm up my grip on her abdomen-tail, and then freeze up. Two sets of taloned fingers slide about my hips, and something hugely heavy pokes at the sensitive sphincter between my exposed cheeks. 'Woah.'

'Two in one,' Princess Mylessa says, holding me steady. She chuckles, lusty, lovely. 'I'll be gentle. It's your first time, right?'

'Y-eah.'

'Cool. I don't want to put you off, and I can always be rougher next time.' The horny hornet strokes my hips, rubs her thumbs against my lower back. 'Hold still a moment, Tara. Let's make this sandwich.'

'Ughn. Argh.'

My grunt comes out low and lengthy as the more dominant of the dickgirls pokes her fat flare against my bum, that familiar silken smoothness pairing with her blunt rigid nubs to produce a coruscation of convulsions as her broad bulk pushes, with surprising ease, into my backdoor.

'Guh. Shit, I'm glad you're so sm-all. This is tight as a fucking vice.'

Schplup-schplop.

I'd buckle forwards, if not for her impressive might. Lessa holds me steady and begins to thrust, delving into my dirtiness, her intimidating insecquine length sliding effortlessly deeper, inch after illicit inch. Its huge heat, its interestingly irregular textures, send risqué ripples through my rear. But I can't get caught up in the lazier part of this loveliness.

I move my own hips, holding tighter onto Tara. It takes every bit of strength in me to thrust, given that I'm completely crushed between two beautiful bodies, my most prominent erogenous zones assaulted by the twin glorious of lurid lance and perfect pussy. At the front, my cock is in heaven, and at the back, Lessa's monster is on the right track for building a paradise of its own.

Schlick-schlack-thwap. Schplup-schplop-thwup.

'Oh, God.'

'Yes,' Tara says, whining and writhing. 'It's even better with--aah--your extra forcefulness, Lessa!'

'Ughn. Tight little human slut.'

We move as one, some chain of cocks in holes. I thrust into Phaltara and then Mylessa slams into me, her big quartet of enormous nuts swinging sweetly against my own proudly plump nuts, which in turn bounce against the tops of Tara's large loins. The thriae squeezes sublimely around my length, her velvet innards squeeze and sloshing, muscles moving about to thoroughly milk me, while Lessa's length swells as it spreads heat with its hugeness, pulsating and throbbing as it thoroughly fills me.

Schlick-schlack-thwap. Schplup-schplop-thwup.

All the noises mingle, merge into an orchestra of opulent sluttiness. From time to time, Lessa's breasts bounce against the back of my head, and she'll grind herself deep against me, all the way up to the hilt. From time to time, Tara will slam her hips back, driving both of us to moan and tremble, the combination of force and surprise doubtless causing me to tense up and clench tightly around the massive monster skewering me.

'Guh. Fuck.'

I grunt, almost constantly. Tara's pussy sucks down on my shaft, shifting and squeezing, and that alone would be a difficult deliciousness to contend with, but then I've got Lessa stuffing my sphincter with her truly tremendous titan, its blunt-stellated crown notable everywhere it shifts and the ridged textures of her rod beautifully bullying my innards.

Schlick-schlack-thwap. Schplup-schplop-thwup.

'This is--mhm--divine,' Phaltara says, her wings twitching. 'I don't want this to stop.'

'Ughn. Me n-either,' Mylessa says.

Yet as much as both women are superbly sexy, the three of us are clearly an inexperienced mess. Mylessa's movements are firm, yet show a certain amount of reticence, as if wary -- despite her words -- to cause me discomfort. And Phaltara, for all of her eagerness, too rarely uses her own body to push back, caught up in carnal convulsions as the alluring assault upon mind and womanhood proves too tantalising to endure.

It's the beautiful bee who begins to buckle first. It becomes obvious from the convulsions in her coochie, its shivers seizing upon my shaft, enhancing the already euphoric. The cute creature tries her utmost, but with each passing moment she shudders all the fiercer, muscles quaking and stability dying a death.

'Aahn. I'm gonna--'

When Tara squirts, soaking my nuts and tumbling forwards, it's the beginning of the end. A chain reaction, even, as her slippery snatch clenches down and proceeds to milk my manhood of every last drop of seed, which comes out in a prodigious payload pairing with a stupefied grin upon my face. It certainly doesn't help that the mental image of all of those little human soldiers, swimming into what must be a fantastically fertile body, potentiates the already profound.

'Guh. You two are weaklings. Argh.'

But Lessa's denouncement comes so ill-timed, as my own orgasm provokes a clenching of my cheeks and a squish of my sphincter, biting down on her bulky blackness. She hurriedly slides her hands around to the front of my belly and holds on tight, and begins releasing a wicked wave of warmth, of thick futanari baby batter, right into my no-longer virginal arse.

'Ugh. Fuck. Yeah.'

We fall as one, collapsing onto the plush grasses, gasping for air. Thankfully Tara's stinger proves unable to pierce my apparently supercharged skin, not even causing discomfort where it presses against me. Lessa holds me affectionately from behind, keeping herself hilted while she continues to spew, and I lovingly massage the thriae's hips, stroking her back between her pretty insectoid wings, which periodically flutter.

For a long while, nobody says anything. Our breathing is out of time, our bodies steadily shuddering into peacefulness at their own paces. Neither my cock, nor Lessa's, softens with anything like swiftness. Slowly but surely I begin to leak, and Tara as well, provoking a share bout of laughter.

And then, to my great and gleeful surprise, the two perfect princesses reposition the three of us so that I'm on my back against the grass and their heads on my chest, each affectionately stroking me, staring up at me with those gemstone gazes. Relaxation dawns, and all the world is that much brighter.

'Thank you so much,' Phaltara says. Mwah. She smooches my chest, inhales deeply of my scent. 'You definitely need to come back here regularly. Seriously, I feel so at ease now.'

'You're a great lay,' Mylessa says, not kissing, but happily nuzzling my other side. 'I might even let you fuck me, next time. Handsome.'

I stroke their shoulders, and hold them close, but words are the last thing on my mind. To be here, to be relaxing in this glade...I don't want it to end. Yet, little by little, I'm bombarded with new memories. Mirror selves, fading, bringing with them risqué recollections of fucking bee-girls, being fucked by hornet-girls, and every other permutation of the perverse.

It keeps me trembling, but thankfully I'm in good company. The princesses hold me, kiss me, hug me, squeeze me, as my brain deals with lives that weren't ever really lived. And little by little, I grow weary, and fall at last into a deep and much needed reflective sleep.