All Comments on 'Mistress and Her Pet Pt. 02'

by twistedwench

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dariot71dariot71over 5 years ago
You delivered again.

What sweet sweet torture...and of course pleasure. You are one of the best at the FemDom audios, Mistress. For a (somewhat) submissive like me, the firm yet caring way you control your pet is absolutely exquisite. I've found myself actually craving and anticipating every bit of the aching your words create. THANK YOU MISTRESS!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😊

Really loved the voice narration and the descriptions used. I could imagine myself being there such that I couldn't stop myself from cumming several times to this narration of your story.

Keep going, I wud love to listen to more of your stories. Btw your voice is really sexy and hypnotizing..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I would have the pet clean the cock off after the ass fucking... such a wonderful sexy voice.

subdudeme13subdudeme13about 2 years ago

Loved your voice, my mind was racing. I love he does not get to cum though I have cum with full body orgasm from time to time getting fucked with a large strap on. I was in sub space heaven and I think you would put me there too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertwistedwench@twistedwench
209 Followers
I will try to post stories regularly. I am always happy to consider a story commission. Please reach out via feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES