Mistress & her Slut

Story Info
She uses him finally just like she did virtually!
1.2k words
3.92
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut & Mistress & Friends (Part 2)

Mistress woke up before SIR and I was able to immerse myself in the role. I removed the collar and had a shower. There were several red spots on my body after SIR used me last night. As the warm water touched them, it did hurt, but the steamy memories of the night quickly subdued the pain. The soft scent of the body wash relaxed my skin together with the warm water. I enjoyed it a bit longer and then got out. He was still asleep, which was perfect for my plan. I dried my skin and got dressed in his favorite outfit - a black leather corset, netted stockings, heels and a mask. I painted my lips with a blood red lipstick and left my curls dripping down my back.

I slowly moved to him, thank God for the carpet! I started strapping his left arm to the bed and the right leg to the foot of the bed. The blindfold went on before he woke up and realized what was happening. He was now the Slut! He smiled and told his Mistress, "Good morning". I slapped his cock a few times and noticed the change. His sweet pink nipples rose with the sunlight, and they were beautiful, uncertain of the pain they were going to feel. I whispered in his ear, "Are you ready for your Mistress, Slut?" He replied, very obediently, "Yes please, Mistress".

I kissed him softly and bit his lower lip, startling him. I bit his neck a few times ensuring that the slut was marked and who ever saw it, knew he was spoken for. I bit close to his nipple, again marking him. Yes, this Mistress loves marking and scarring her Slut!

I licked his tender nipples and he moaned for me. I slowly tightened the clamps on them and knew I would tighten them more as the morning progressed. I scratched his sides, and I loved it.

I was easing down with my mouth and tongue and enjoying his moans and grunts when I bit down. Finally, Mistress noticed his cock. White, hard, needy! I slapped it again. I slapped his balls. I stroked him, my Slut, pulling on the clamps. His moans were devious!

I pushed his legs toward his chest and his ass was on display. That tight little hole which I've loved fucking virtually. I licked it and his body trembled. "Is my Slut OK?"

"Yes, Mistress" he replied. I continued licking that tight hole, getting it all wet and started easing a finger in. He winced a little and then started relaxing as the finger eased in. I moved it in and out and he jerked a bit every time it slipped out, begging his Mistress to put it back in. 2 fingers now as I started spreading and opening that asshole. He begged me to remove the blindfold... "I want to see my Mistress please".

I started sucking that throbbing cock as I finger fucked his asshole. "Don't you dare cum Slut, or I will punish you!" 3 fingers eased in that asshole and fuck, he was so tight! Slut's cock was throbbing more in my mouth as I fingered him. I gagged on my cock and we were both so damnnnn horny and dirty!

I eased my fingers out but didn't stop sucking him. He was so fucking hard and begged me to cum. "Cum in my mouth Slut! Cum for your Mistress!" He moaned deeply and filled my mouth with his thick cum. Mmmmmm.

I eased the blindfold off and immediately his cock was throbbing as he noticed the leather and red-stained lips. I fingered my pussy and pushed it down his throat! Such a smile! I climbed on him, my back to his chest. My pussy by his mouth as I stroked his hard cock. He licked hungrily trying to get all that wetness. He seemed to remember his right free arm and started playing. I slapped his cock again and told him "Suck your Mistress Slut! You need to make that pussy cum!" His head went in, and I pushed down on him. My Slut can really suck pussy! God that tongue felt amazing! Mistress came hard making a mess on that mouth. My body trembled as he gripped on my ass cheek trying to steady his Mistress. I sucked him harder as he cleaned my pussy enjoying the feeling of his lips, his tongue.

"Very well-done Slut!"

I was beside him, playing with his tender nipples as the clamps were removed. We shared soft kisses as we enjoyed each other.

I went to get us some wine. However, I did not return alone. Your friends returned with me and of course, they were naked! They assisted me with the glasses while one had his fingers in my pussy.

SIR wasn't really sure what was going to happen, but... his face asked questions. "Payback's a bitch Slut!" I was down next to him as one of his friends fucked me. He held my bent legs to his chest and fucked me so hard, it made me squirt all over him. I screamed out so much, maybe even more than SIR fucking his Cumslut!! His cock was so deep inside my pussy! I felt an explosion as it all came out! My body trembled like fucking crazy as my dominant stage faded.

One sucked Slut's cock and the other stroked his cock as he watched us. I told the stroker to untie my slut and for them to use you. You smiled shyly as they made you go on all fours; you started sucking one while the other got your ass ready. My slut was getting ready to be fucked by his friend while the other pleasured his Mistress. His BWC stretched me open and made me squirt again! This turned my Slut on but made him jealous also. I was HIS Mistress and HIS slut! But he knew as my Slut, he could not protest.

His friend was pleasured with the Slut gagging on his cock as he pulled SIR's head down and as the other fucked his ass, while Mistress was being fucked hard and screaming and cumming.

He knew very well his Mistress was a Cumslut and he knew what I wanted!

I sat on the bed with my legs spread on the floor as your Mistress; you got on your knees sucking my pussy. I took all 3 cocks, sucking them one at a time and swallowing their cum, this time not sharing with you!!

I enjoyed that amazing tongue on my clit and I came for you.

It was Slut's turn to cum and I allowed you to spew it all over my breasts and dark nipples - a beautiful sight - that creamy cum over my dark nipples.

They left the room and left us! We were both dazed a bit, but I knew there was something owed to me! "I want that door opened SLUT!" You became a bit hesitant trying to recover, and I spanked that ass really hard!!

You told me where the key was and as I opened the door and switched the light on, I laughed almost witch-like! There in front of me was a fuck machine with various toys on the side! I looked at you and you looked like a lost child! So innocent! So spent! So uncertain of what Mistress was going to do with your sore body!