All Comments on 'Mistress and Maid Ch. 03'

by Dockett

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oover 11 years ago
Great

I adore this story so much. I think it's very well written and the plot (and sexual scenes) and fantastic! I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Awesome story. I always log on to literotica to look for different stories involving lesbian D/s, But I keep returning to this wonderful story. Keep up the good work, looking forward to ch.04.

best regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more!

I like the plot while the story is expressed by your word is just wonderful, especially that the mistress character, the way she speaks, teases the maid is so erotic and cool too, it is just enought to make me feel her pride mixed with her crack soul. I feel like this is the most wonderful story I have read in this website and I doubt that you are asian or somethings. By the way, please, if you continue it, make sure that you develop her inner feelings and the happy ending for my two girls. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

I think your story is fantastic!! I love the Victorian era theme going on. You should definately continue this story!! I feel like the characters are just developing and would love to see how their relationship plays out!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love u 😍

Holy shit awesome story

I like how the characters are not just some empty shells who exist solely to fulfill a plot point but are comples entities with a deep background

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best!

I keep going back to your Mistress and Maid stories! They're amazingly well written and I loved every word I read. I know it has been years since you wrote the last one, but could I ask for an update on Mistress and Maid? I don't know if you still write, so it's no pressure at all.

DockettDockettover 6 years agoAuthor
Future of the Series

Thanks Anon. I always love hearing what people think of my stories, and I'm glad this one hit you in all the right spots. This goes for everyone who's left a comment, you guys are great.

I still write smut occasionally (I posted a new story a couple months ago), but unfortunately mostly have to focus my writing energy these days on things that have a chance of making money. I always really like this series, but I don't think I'll ever have a chance to finish it. Sorry, I know that's not the answer you wanted to hear. I've been on the other end of liking a series the writer finished, and it always sucks.

If it's any consolation, I did have most of the series plotted out, though. If you (or anyone) want to send me your email or contact info through the contact section of my profile I'd be happy to send you a summary of where I was going to go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can we have more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really hope you continue this, would love to see more! Will the Mistress take out her frustration on the maid or maybe the tables will be turned..mmm..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous