All Comments on 'Mistress Asma of Libya'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Quality

The fact that you crank out 2 stories a day is an indication of the "Cut and Paste" accusation folks have suggested. Your use of rotating ethnicities, religions, countries to label your characters, with no indication you understand or care at all whether those labels mean anything is another clue that you need to stop posting, get educated on good writing, and try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

SPAMUEL strikes again with yet more cut and paste racist bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please ban Samuelx

His racist copy/paste stories are an insult to every real author on this site. His writing is garbage. Every story is just recycling another of his trash works. The only favorites and good reviews he gets are from accounts he's made. Look at them, accounts that favorite 200+ of his stories in one day. He's catfishing the entire site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...