Mistress B.'s Whore

Story Info
Slut is trained to become a Male Whore.
6.8k words
4.24
33.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers

Purely fictional and for amusement only.

Written by Sub LaCalva, April 2021

Story Codes: FF/m, non-consensual, slavery, chastity, bondage, humiliation, pegging, toys, male whore, prostitution

Note: sequel to "How I Became Mistress B.'s Slave" and "Busted! Mistress B. Loves to Teach"

Preface

A lot has happened in those last weeks since I took over slut's account here. Unfortunately the pandemic situation has not improved yet and it also directly affects my slut. He was made unexpectedly redundant due to the economic crisis. Things are not easy and I felt like slut needed my support and guidance to stay on his feet and continue making a living. I worked out a plan on how to do this and I even got a little help from a friend. This is a progress report on the transformation of my slut into my male whore.

Starting Position

Slut has undergone some distinctive training in the last 12 months so this was a good base to work on further. I had taken over his finances a while ago and this helped me a lot to oversee the overall situation, I knew the actual cost of living and the exact need for cash. It also helped me to make the right financial decisions for slut. The training so far has turned slut into a proficient submissive for myself. He still had an occasional rebellious streak and quite a male ego which I had to address in my individual training program for slut. I decided slut needed personal coaching and I was the one conducting it. I felt excited but I was also aware of the responsibilities that came with it. But I also felt a certain ambition arising, I wanted this to work and I was willing to do a good job. My first decision was to find and willing qualified help.

A little Help from a Friend

Slut lives in a building that has several nice apartments. I visited him numerous times in those last months and I also noticed his neighbors in that time. One was a woman in her mid-thirties who lived right across the hallway. She is petite, about 165 cm tall but very sportive, I find her a natural beauty with a very feminine figure, dark blonde long hair and very cute face. I call her Sandra. We met several times on the stairs or around the house and I lately noticed her shyly smiling at me. I concluded - since she is living right next to slut's apartment - that she might have heard us playing occasionally. I decided to find out more so when I saw her entering the building a few weeks ago on a cold winter evening dressed in her yoga pants, sneakers, a thick coat and woolen hat I spontaneously started a casual conversation.

She seemed very likeable and we chatted easily and since it was so cold outside she invited me to her apartment for a warming cup of tea. Of course I gladly accepted. Her apartment is about the same size but mirror-inverted to slut's apartment. It's easy to see she has great taste. Her apartment is nicely decorated with nice furniture and paintings on the walls. As we sit on her leather sofa and chat she looks at me with large eyes and keeps asking me question after question almost like a police interrogation I decide to play it frank and tell her that I am not slut's girlfriend but his Mistress. She starts laughing hilariously and tells me she thought I was since his behavior to her changed in those last few months. Apparently he used to be quite talkative, always friendly but also checking her out when they crossed on the stairs or around the house. But now he was apparently averting his gaze whenever they meet. Now it was my turn to laugh out loud. I started explaining on how I trained him so far to be my personal slut. Sandra was not repulsed or shocked in any way as she listened to the details, she seemed very interested actually. I guessed she might be a closed Domme just waiting to be released.

Sandra also told me more about herself. She works as a nurse and was in a long relationship and her now ex-boyfriend actually had lived in this apartment also. When they split up about two years ago he decided to move out and since then she had the apartment to herself. She had the occasional affair but then the pandemic made it difficult to date and meet new people. She admitted to me that she had seen me coming to slut's apartment on several occasions and that she liked my style of dressing and moving - and that she sometimes listened to what happened in the apartment next to her. She had assumed that I was not her neighbor's typical type of girlfriend and that she wanted to get to know me personally for quite some time now.

I was more than happy to hear this and decided to let her know more about the current situation of slut and my plan to help him to stay on his feet, make a sufficient income and initiate a change of career. She was pretty much speechless but still not shocked so I moved forward and asked if she ever wanted to try out bdsm and if she wanted to help me with my coaching project.

Sandra was very interested indeed so we teamed up in the sake of the wellbeing of slut and of course our own fun. I told her that I would involve her as soon as possible but I would not let slut know about this just yet. She promised to keep quiet and to play along. I asked her to keep chatting to slut whenever they crossed paths and maybe tease him if possible. We exchanged mobile phone numbers and then I visited slut over in his apartment.

Training and Preparation

Over the next few days I mentally prepared and comforted slut as good as I could. He worked a few more days from home before he returned his company laptop, badge, etc. I asked slut what he intended on doing from now on to maintain his usual lifestyle but there was no meaningful answer. I told him that I would help him find a new way of generating an income and finding a new vocation.

I decided on taking it easy on him for a few days. Of course I could not tolerate any slack on the cleanliness of his apartment or body care which I still checked regularly and I also had him undergo his frequent maintenance spankings. There was no tolerance on sexual release so I kept him securely locked in his steel chastity belt and did not even grant a ruined orgasm for a few days. This kept slut very docile but also very horny and most of all sexually frustrated.

Simultaneously I kept in regular contact with Sandra. She told me that the other day she had met slut in the basement of the building where the washing machine is placed doing his laundry. They chatted and Sandra told him how lonely she feels being single during this pandemic situation and that she keeps herself fit doing yoga in her apartment. Sandra cheekily asked slut if he could do her laundry also as she was very busy and he was already occupying the washing machine. He accepted of course and soon he was busy with a huge load of dirty laundry from her including her used sportswear. She told him to be extra careful with her underwear and she suggested that he should even hand wash her delicates.

Sandra told me this and I decided to surprise visit slut that evening. I bet he was very aroused all day and also very sexually frustrated just how I liked him to be. When I arrived later, I sat on the sofa and ordered him to kneel in front of me. He was naked already, only wearing the cage and as I had trained him averting his gaze to my feet and to the floor. I always enjoy that picture and it makes me instantly wet. His balls were large and his penis was pressing to the bars of the steel prison, his head was lowered. I asked him how his day was and fondled his balls with the tip of my black leather boots. I could see he was almost crying from being horny and teased all day thinking of me and probably also his sexy female neighbor. He did not dare to tell me. Suddenly he moved a little closer to me on his knees and actually started rubbing his caged penis on my leather boots like a dog in heat. He groaned uncontrolled and closed his eyes. This insolence could not be tolerated so I got up and got my favorite wooden paddle, lectured him on how much of a dirty and randy slut with absolutely no self-control he was. I had him kiss the paddle and then I used it on his ass while he had his head resting on the floor. I knew this would make his horniness disappear instantly and put him in his place again.

After the furious disciplining slut was crying and sobbing. He begged me for forgiveness and mercy. He explained to me that it was all too much for him, especially now that he had lost his job and with no perspective during the economic crisis. I could see that he felt lost and scared. I told him to look up into my eyes. He begged for forgiveness once again. This was a good moment to let him know that I was aware of his predicament and that I would help him to get back on his feet and make a living using his talents. I explained to him that I would be coaching him like a manager and that I was certain that he will succeed if he would let me lead his path without questions. I also explained him that it would l not be easy, a lot of hard work and that it would take a lot of discipline from him to change and adapt. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and simply nodded his head. This whole scene made me very excited. I felt like a true Goddess, my own slut's personal Goddess actually and it made me very horny.

What happened next still amazes me: slut looked into my eyes again and asked me if he could orally please me. I grinned at him, took off my boots and lowered my jeans and lay down on my back on the sofa. I am pretty certain that Sandra next door heard me moaning and screaming from the intense orgasm I got from slut. I left once I got to my senses again.

Setting up a Business Plan

This was a lot of extra responsibility that was now resting on my shoulders and I wanted to make a good job so I had a lot of thinking to do in the next few days. It was clear to me that I needed help and it was obvious that Sandra would be my partner in this project. I also made a list of potential customers that would be possibly interested in the services that he would provide very soon. I was convinced that there would be a great demand in a groomed and well-trained, absolutely discreet and willing slut to be used for one's female wicked desires. The videos and pictures I had already safely stored on a server would now come in handy, I started setting up a new personal webpage stating the offered services and vital stats of slut.

Slut was quite fit for his age and not unattractive at all but certainly would not be to everyone's taste so he would have to perform extra well in order to do a good job and generate enough income to maintain his lifestyle. As his manager I decided a few optimizations must be made so I first invested in some more equipment including a few leather harnesses, collars, manacles, floggers, etc. Sandra is quite a sports addict so I asked her to help me getting him more physically fit also. She would be a key element to this project anyway so I wanted her to get more actively involved. I shared the details of my plan with her and she was excited to be part of it. We both set up a good thing so the two could meet personally very soon and set the right dynamic between them. Next weekend would be perfect so I organized to be completely flexible and spend two nights over at slut's apartment.

Action Plan and First Measures

The next days passed so fast as I was so excited for the upcoming weekend. On Friday morning I texted slut and let him know that I would come to visit him later and that he should be prepared like I had trained him. I felt confident wearing a pencil skirt with high heels and my hair pulled up in a pony tail. When I arrived at his apartment slut was already waiting naked on his knees, wearing his leather slave collar, hands behind his neck and his legs spread. I spread them even further with my foot and noticed that he was leaking precum through the chastity cage.

I put leather cuffs on his wrists and locked them behind his back, secured a spreader bar between his ankles and put a blindfold over his eyes. Slut was totally helpless and vulnerable and I decided to play a little with his nipples with my fingers and my tongue. He started groaning but did not dare to say a word. Next I slapped him in the face with my open hand and attached nipple clamps interlocked with a little chain with a small weight on it to his tender nipples. He groaned which earned him another quick face slap. I wanted him to feel utterly helpless and at my mercy so I took a leather belt and placed it around his upper arms just above his elbows. This made his chest stick out even more. A medium sized plug was still missing so I quickly got one and inserted it into slut's asshole using some lube. I stepped back and admired this picture. I really liked what I saw and decided to send a picture to Sandra. She answered immediately that she would be ready to meet whenever I wanted.

This did not feel quite how I wanted this to be yet so I decided to get my favorite riding crop and slapped his ass a few times since I wanted Sandra to see the marks later. I asked slut how he felt and he simply sobbed that he was so horny and desperate to please me. Hearing this made me so wet! I told him that he needed more training and that I would put him to a test tonight. He simply nodded and told me that he would fully obey me. I told him that I was pleased with his answer and then snapped a leash to the ring of his leather collar. I started walking around his apartment dragging a blinded and bound horny slut behind me taking careful small steps following his Mistress.

When I was at the door of his apartment I opened it and walked straight on to the hallway. I noticed slut was suddenly hesitant following me so I pulled harder on the leash and sternly barked at him to follow me. Over at the other door I knocked and opened it. Slut stopped walking so I used my crop on his ass a few more times and told him that he just made a serious mistake not obeying me without hesitation. He sobbed again, lowered his head and then followed me meekly into Sandra's apartment. She was already prepared and was absolutely dressed to impress. She stood there wearing black leather boots, a leather mini skirt and tight white blouse with no bra. Her hair was also pulled up in a pony tail and she put on some light makeup. She really looked hot I must admit. She grinned but did not say a word just yet. I waited a second, blinked and walked over to her hugging and casually asking her how she was. Slut waited near the open door blushing. He knew better than to move any further or say a word.

We then both walked back towards him, Sandra closed the door and had a good look at him. I could see she loved this whole scene and admired the welts on his ass. She lightly pulled on the chain from the nipple clamps and slut started to groan. I told him to shut up and to get on his knees at once. We kept on talking about him and not paying any more attention to him, we wanted him to feel neglected and objectified. I officially introduced slut to Sandra telling her how we had originally met so many years ago, how I had trained him in those last few months and the background of his recent development. I also let her know that he was now a jobless slut and that he was now willing to work extra hard on a new career. Sandra asked me what his talents were and I told her that those were few but quite promising ones but that those talents still needed to be sharpened and optimized.

We watched his facial expression. He was utterly humiliated but also clearly aroused. Sandra asked me what the steel thing between his legs was and I explained her that slut was kept mostly chaste and that he must earn his sexual gratification by fully complying to whatever I ordered him to do. Sandra laughed. I took his blindfold off and watched slut's face as his eyes adapted to the dimmed lights of the room. The sight took his breath away: there were two beautiful Goddesses standing right in front of him, dressed like every submissive man's dreams come to life. His jaw dropped, he gasped for air and then lowered his head to look on the floor again like I had trained him. He did not say a single word. This scene only took a short moment but to both of us dominant girls this was priceless and also highly arousing. We knowingly smiled at each other.

I told Sandra that she could use slut anytime for anything and the two should get more acquainted. As she slowly stepped closer to him I barked at slut to better behave at his very best. She told him that from this moment on he was to call her Maam at all times. She pulled him up on his feet again on his leash, it's difficult with a spreader bar and cuffed hands but slut was used to this. He kept his gaze averted to the floor like I had taught him. She then pulled on the chain of the nipple clamps again and evilly laughed. She took my riding crop and caressed his chest and stomach and of course his ass cheeks and chastity belt. Slut was clearly aroused as precum was dripping on the floor again. I told Sandra to watch this and she laughed again. She then asked me how long ago he was last allowed to come. I answered that I had forgotten when exactly and that it would no matter. We both giggled hysterically.

Sandra let me know that the idea of having her own slut and observing this whole scene in those last few minutes have made her incredibly horny. She wanted relief now and she got her vibrator and sat on her sofa spreading her legs. When she wanted to place the vibrator right there between her legs I told her that she now has a slut that she can use anyway she liked. She slipped off her panties, looked at slut and pointed her finger between her legs. He was closely watching her and moved over on his knees and immediately started orally pleasing her.

I must admit: I could not stop watching the two, it was a highly erotic sight indeed and I loved to hear them also. Sandra was moaning and taking deep breaths. I had already been super horny since I got here so I started tenderly fingering myself making sure not to cum just yet. Slut was doing a good job pleasing her. Sandra came hard and loud. When she had recovered a bit, I told her it was my turn now and grinned. Then I snapped my fingers and slut crawled over to me on his knees and started licking me to an intense and satisfying orgasm.

Slut's face was covered with our juices and he was kneeling next to both of us sitting on the sofa drinking a glass of wine a little later. Slut's penis was throbbing in his cage. I asked Slut if he wanted to show the chastity belt to his new Mistress. He nodded his head and got on his feet. He hands were still securely bound on his back. His loin was now at the height of our heads and both Sandra and myself got really close to his crotch. I explained to her how this chastity belt design worked and I fondled slut's full and enlarged balls. Slut whimpered. I then asked Sandra if she wanted me to open the cage and she simply nodded and smiled. Slut sobbed and I told him to not move or say a word. I slowly opened the lock and slid the cage off his penis, teased him a little with my fingers and then it happened: a huge spurt of cum poured right out of the penis! It was a lot of cum but it was not shooting. I did not know if I wanted to cry from being so happy - slut was having a ruined orgasm while I displayed his unlocked penis to my new friend!

Sweet Dreams

This was a very fortunate incident as it gave us the leverage to handle slut according to his misbehavior. I pretended to be very angry and ordered slut to immediately lick up the mess he had made and profoundly apologize for his pitiful lack of self-control. His face was signal red from humiliation and shame.

Since it was already late and us girls being both tired, I decided to postpone the punishment to tomorrow so slut had more time to anticipate. I took Sandra's hand and gave her slut's leash, we then all walked over to slut's apartment and a little later we went to sleep. More precisely put, I shared the bed with Sandra while slut was laying on the floor bound and blindfolded - and of course with his penis securely locked away again in the chastity belt - at the foot of the bed. We cuddled, kissed and spooned and made sure we were loud enough for slut to hear us. The two of us fell into a deep and relaxing sleep. I just love a good start into the weekend.

LaCalva
LaCalva
87 Followers
12