All Comments on 'Mistress B.'s Whore'

by LaCalva

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LaCalvaLaCalvaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Dear TBH

I am glad you liked this fictional piece of writing and thank you for your feedback!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

LaCalva, This story is disgusting and so humiliating and hurtful. You must really hate men. You want to treat them so bad. No, I'm an older woman who loves men. Obviously you are something else. I won't be reading any more of your writing. What did this man ever do to you to make you be so mean to him?

LaCalvaLaCalvaabout 3 years agoAuthor

Dear ShadowRosie

Thanks for your honest feedback - Sorry my FICTIONAL writing is not to your liking. I do write to people who do like it though. I am sure you find writings here that cater more to your taste and that you will enjoy.

RegularGuy2020RegularGuy2020about 3 years ago

Great story. Your writing style is excellent, can’t wait for your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love all these cringe meninists in the comments who can't tell sexual fantasy from real life. Almost as entertaining as the story. Just ignore em, LaCalva. Keep writing what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

babe love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was pretty good but I think it could have been better. maybe, as a reward, slut could be removed from his chastity cage? Being told that he can only orgasm for his two mistresses when they bang him (with them on top, of course) would do a lot for this story while still not taking away from any of the dominant attributes.

also, I would recommend using some editing software in the future. Grammarly comes to mind. You have a lot of spelling and punctuation errors in here...enough so that they're noticeable anyway.

3 stars out of 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaCalva@LaCalva
Reading BDSM-stories for more than 25 years. Actively practicing BDSM, always curious to learn more. Here for fun and distraction. Writing just for fun too. English is not my first language. Constructive feedback welcome. Please rate my stories - feel free to contact me.