Mistress B.'s Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Punishment Saturday

We woke up relaxed and ready for an eventful Saturday. Slut was not so relaxed and very tense, probably he had not slept so well after what happened last night. I ordered slut to make his two Mistresses a decent breakfast as we needed all our energy today to punish him for his earlier insolence and disrespect. We ate breakfast and chatted like old girlfriends and fed slut leftovers in a dog bowl on the floor.

That Saturday turned out to be a very busy day indeed. I showed Sandra the great selection of bdsm equipment that I had purchased with slut's credit card. She was very interested on how things worked and as we had slut as a model I demonstrated how each piece of equipment can be used. Then Sandra used the gear that she was most interested in, it was mainly paddles and floggers and by late mid-afternoon slut was exhausted and his ass and back covered in more welts in a deep shade of red. I also showed her how to handle slut verbally, let her know the different commands and orders and how I want them executed by slut. She was a fast learner indeed.

We ordered food that night for both of us and we had a wonderful candle light dinner while slut was standing in the corner meditating on his behavior and the new development. We totally ignored him and enjoyed a quiet evening at home. We wanted to go to bed early but I got really horny again. I spontaneously decided to use this moment for another quick lesson. I stepped into my medium sized strapon, intensely watched by my pupil Sandra, and ordered slut over a chair in the middle of his lounge. I felt cruel and sadistic so I harshly ordered slut to suck my artificial cock. I observed Sandra watching us and how she reacted. It was clear to me that she was also very much turned on by the scene. She started playing with herself. I loved to see her feeling comfortable with this situation. Slut did a good job grunting and gagging on the strapon. Then I looked into is eyes and gave him permission to beg me to fuck him in the ass. Slut was gob smacked and hesitated. I face slapped him a few times and then he begged me the way I wanted. Generously I granted his wish, told him to turn around and present his ass by bending over. I used some lube to lubricate his hole thoroughly and then fucked him hard and relentlessly. I grabbed his hips with my hands and thrust hard and deep. Sandra was really captivated by the whole scene. How long this act lasted I cannot say - I stopped when slut eventually was begging me for mercy.

Sunday Unrest

After a good night sleep and a nourishing breakfast we were ready for another day of preparing and training our slut. We already agreed that slut will be at Sandra's full disposal the following week so she could work on her Domme talents. Slut needed to get ready to render services soon also so this was a win-win situation.

Slut spent time being in different forms of bondage that Sunday. We tried a hogtie and had him tied on a chair later. Both good fun. However, we preferred slut helplessly bound in a frogtie with his arms and legs bound and resting on his knees. It was a beautiful sight with the chastity cage sticking out from his groin. We also liked to see the slave collar around his neck and we also experimented with different hoods and gags. Our favorite was the classic leather mask and a ring gag so the saliva would drip uncontrollably out of his mouth and over his chest. And we also made good use of that mouth. Sandra certainly likes oral sex and I showed her other uses of slut's tongue. My preferred way was him licking my asshole, it keeps arousing me tremendously every time and it also puts slut immediately in his place. Sandra was fascinated watching him pleasing me this way. Later she had had him thoroughly lick her feet for the first time and she really liked that.

I left relatively early that Sunday and left slut in the caring hands of his neighbor and my fellow Domme. I felt satisfied and confident to tackle the upcoming challenges. And I had a plan. The following week I contacted several potential customers through a fetish platform after I had set up a specific member page for slut describing his talents, experience level and rates. Additionally, I published the updated webpage I had originally set up with pictures and video clips of slut's development so the potential customers could see what they could get.

Working Man

I visited Sandra again a few days later in her apartment. Slut was also there and he was told to wait in the corner with his hands behind his neck. She updated me on how they got along and on what they had been working on. I was quite happy to hear about the progress. Sandra snapped her fingers and ordered slut to come over to us and get down on his knees. In front of us kneeled a naked man with his penis safely locked away in a steel chastity belt but otherwise looking attractive and quite fit (I assume he had lost a bit of weight and he certainly had worked out also in the last few weeks). I told him to look into my eyes and listen very carefully on what Sandra and myself had to tell him.

It was a difficult and emotional conversation the three of us had. We let slut know on how we intended to make sure he would have a regular and well enough income to remain on his feet and make a living. There were tears being shed and there was a lot of begging also but in the end we convinced slut that this was the best (and only) option for him considering the current economic situation. He sobbed and eventually nodded his head in agreement, then kissed both of our feet and thanked us for our support and coaching.

I liked that but I was not quite happy yet with the symbolic kick off of slut's new career. Sandra felt this and got up to get her own strapon. After she had it put in place she snapped her fingers again and ordered slut to present his ass to her. A second later he was facing away from her on his knees, his head resting on the floor, spreading his bum cheeks for easy access. She fucked him hard and I observed the spectacle in front of me very closely. I loved the passion Sandra was putting into this and I loved the helplessness, horniness and sexual frustration in slut's eyes. She kept telling him what a dirty slut he was.

The following Friday I had arranged the first professional rendezvous for slut. The woman (divorced, working full time and cute milf type) was someone I remotely know from the office, we do not work together directly but we also had coincidentally met through an online bdsm event last year. I decided that the chastity belt would always stay in place and that only Sandra or myself would be able to open the lock. I sent slut to the hotel that I had booked for the two with a bag full of bdsm equipment. The woman had prepaid me directly so there was no cash involved in this transaction. I did not want slut to handle anything else but pocket money anyway. My friend told me she would like a man who pleases her orally after she had humiliated him for her amusement. Slut was just perfect for this job. When he returned home a few hours later his ass had red marks on it and his balls were a little sore but otherwise he was fine. I told him that as off now he was officially a male whore, my whore to be precise.

In order to make enough money to cover the cost of living he had to put to work regularly. As slut was still a newbie I could not charge a lot and he certainly needed more practice. Over the following few days slut had at least one customer per day. I remember one woman who liked to watch him sucking and riding a large dildo that was mounted to the door frame. He had to fuck himself in front of her while she masturbated and dirty talked to him. I asked her to film this so we could add it to his portfolio on his webpage. Another woman wanted him dressed in a typical French maid dress and high heels and cleaning her apartment. It's not what I would have wanted but you cannot be picky and cater to the actual demand of the market. I watched the clip and he really looked ridiculous but as far as I know the customer was highly satisfied and also happy with his services. I liked that and it made me confident that we had found a business model that would work.

Doing more Tricks

Over the next few weeks slut became a busy man offering and catering a wide range of services. I vividly remember the four women that had him underneath the dining table with a long tablecloth while they were having a get together and dinner. I was convinced that they would be happy with his oral skills, Sandra and myself had trained him well and it actually became one of his flagship services. Our female customers were not disappointed and had a great evening.

Not every meeting was pleasurable for slut. There was this slightly chubby woman who likes to fuck his ass hard with a big strapon. I do not know all the details as she is very reserved and does not share much on what happened when they met. When he returned home reporting on his work that evening Sandra did notice his gaping asshole and the fresh welts on his bum cheeks. She was feeling a little sorry for him and thus allowed him to fuck her. The chastity belt was not removed though, slut simply mounted Sandra's strapon and placed it on his abdomen just above his caged penis. Apparently he rode her hard until she could not take any more pounding from the artificial cock. He slept at her apartment that night, on the floor of her bedroom with his hands secured behind his back.

Another - rather sadistic woman I must admit - had an office chair on little wheels that she connected to a humbler with two strings. She sat in the chair and after she had fixed the humbler on slut's balls. His wrists were fixed in leather manacles and connected to the rings his slave collar. The woman motivated him by using an evil looking whip so he would pull her around with just his balls. She had a large basement in her house and was certainly putting slut through his paces. I do not know what exactly she got out of this but she paid good money and she already told me she would like to invite slut to visit her again soon. The clip of that rendezvous got many views on his webpage.

For myself, I had not seen slut for about two consecutive weeks as he was busy working and so was I. Naturally I was in daily contact with Sandra who kept supervising him and I was looking after the webpage uploading new clips and updating on slut's service range. This always makes me horny and I decided to give slut an evening off. I surprise visited him that evening. His apartment was clean and I was happy about that. After the usual greeting ritual I locked leather mittens on slut's hands, put a leather mask on his head including a slave collar and a plug into his sphincter. I admired this picture of submission and control and it aroused me very much. I put a leash on his collar and walked him to his bedroom. I undressed slowly and lay on his bed and started to pleasure myself with a little vibrator that I had brought. I noticed slut was very excited and watched me closely. The excitement and the heat in my body grew and I came to a first intense orgasm. Slut cleaned my vibrator with his mouth.

Next I had him lay down on his bed on his back with his legs spread wide and angled. I got up and got some lube and single use latex gloves. Then I pulled out the plug and slowly inserted a well lubed finger into his asshole, then a second and even a third. It was easy as his hole must have been used to being stretched by now. A little later I had my whole hand buried in his rectum and started to pound his asshole with my whole fist. Slut was squealing like a pig, groaning and twisting but I could also see how aroused he was. I told him what a good little whore he had become for his Mistress and he confirmed this by simply nodding his head and moaning like the whore he now was. This was the first time ever that I fisted and I was astonished how turned on I got from this controlling and demeaning act towards slut. I was glad slut was there to lick me to another beautiful and intense orgasm later.

Checks and Balances

It turned out those first weeks were more successful that I had hoped for or predicted. The income slut generated through providing several different services was not ample but it covered most of his current expenses. It did not yet cover his full costs for food yet but Sandra appropriately noticed that slut should lose some more weight anyway. Consequently, we decided on cutting on slut's amount of food - this also worked as an incentive for him to make an even better job and increase the income he makes. We also made the joint business decision that slut needed to invest some more to further upgrade his wardrobe and the array of bdsm equipment. Now slut knew exactly for what he was working for in the near future.

Slut was doing a pretty good job so far and he certainly was trained and prepared well before he started his new career as a male whore. I do miss his occasional rebellious moods but maybe he is currently too distracted from the changes in his lifestyle and his new career. I will keep a close eye on this though.

Sandra and myself felt quite proud and the next possible Friday evening we decided to have slut just for ourselves again as we felt it was the occasion to celebrate. We ordered food for two and shared a large bottle of champagne. We fed slut leftovers of the food and had him taste some champagne that we poured down our legs into his open mouth. We felt good and the alcohol also helped to unwind. Sandra eventually got very horny and decided to mount her strapon and facefuck slut as she liked the gagging and coughing sound he makes. She certainly found out about her sadistic side and was finally able to let it all out. I liked seeing her feeling comfortable and I certainly appreciate her as friend and business partner.

I was a bit tired really but felt like slut deserved a treat for his efforts and mostly good behavior in those last few months of his transition. Slut was kneeling in front of us and I asked him if he wanted to be released from his chastity belt for well-deserved orgasm. He insecurely looked up and started begging me to open the lock and free his penis. I got the key and tossed it on the floor. With the snap of my fingers he crawled over and got it. After he returned he looked at me again and I simply nodded. His face was filled with joy. And lust, lots! He practically ripped off the cage and we could see he was very aroused. His penis must have been hard as a metal pipe. Sandra walked around him wearing only underwear. The whole room smelled of sex and arousal and slut looked at me again. I smiled and enjoyed this moment of absolute power of him.

I looked at him intensively and after another moment of waiting then allowed him to finally masturbate supervised by his two Mistresses. Before he was allowed to come he had to beg both of us for permission. We kept him on the edge a few times and verbally teased him some more but eventually allowed him to shoot his pent-up spunk. He did in fact come hard and there was a lot of sperm shooting. It was quite fascinating to watch really, Sandra and myself were certainly quite impressed. We really liked the fact that he - as we had trained him - then started to lick up his mess without hesitation or resistance. He could hear us women laugh out loud.

Epilogue

Slut and myself have come a long way in those last months. He is a changed man now. I like this object that he has become, the object I have made him. And I feel convinced that this is not the end of his development yet. There is still more potential lingering in him waiting to be released and I have new ideas coming to my mind, new plans for my slut, my male whore and toy.

12