Mistress Barbara Pt. 02

Story Info
Mistress Barbara has Erik marked.
1.5k words
4.46
27.2k
12

Part 3 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had me from the moment our eyes met across the piano at the Surf Maid. His were a beautiful silvery-blue color, like stars. I knew I had to have him. He seemed disappointed that I had a date. When he rose from his stool and headed for the men's room, I turned to Jack and dismissed him. The poor boy was shocked but knew better than to disobey me.

Before my prey returned, I settled onto the stool next to the one he had left to answer nature's call. His reaction upon returning was delightful. It was easy to lure him back to my lair. He was such a sweet boy, opening doors for me and not grabbing me immediately when we entered my apartment.

His eagerness to offer himself to me was amazing. Within hours he had accepted my ownership like a drowning man would grasp a life preserver. I knew that this was the one I had been seeking. Poor Jack was shrinking in my rearview mirror with every second I spent with Erik. The thought of teaching Erik to be my perfect fucktoy was a heady drug that had me rushing on a high of excitation.

He was a delighted collaborator in every adventure I suggested. Happy to do anything I wanted and happily accepting everything I wanted to do to him. His mouth was untrained, but he was a natural, hungrily devouring my pussy and ass without reservation. When he showed how he used his tongue as he played his harmonica, I fell in love.

When he fell asleep next to me, I had already decided that this was the one who I wanted to make mine for the rest of our lives. He was perfect, beautiful, obedient, and so incredibly eager to please. What more could a girl want.

Chapter 4

The best decision I ever made was accepting Mistress Barbara's offer to become her slave, her fucktoy. Each day has been better than the preceding one since that night when I first set eyes on her at the Surf Maid. When our eyes locked, my fate was sealed. The rest was merely a formality.

Since then, she has lovingly trained me to be the best pleasure unit I can be. The best part of it is that her training is ongoing, and from what I have learned so far, she has no intention of being finished with it, ever. Like the day when she took me to her friend Lisa's shop for the first time.

We had only been together for about a week when I first met Lisa. Mistress and I were in her bed. I lay between her lovely legs with my face snuggled into her crotch, feeding happily on her glorious pussy. She tastes delicious, and I am always delighted when she allows me to worship her.

"Fucktoy, are you positive you want to be my property? You've had time to think it over, and now is the time to commit. There's no going back if you say yes."

"Yes, Mistress. There is nothing in the world I want more. This is where I belong, serving you, giving you any pleasure you will allow me to. Please, I want nothing more than to belong to you."

"Very well, now finish up, make me cum, then we will go out."

It was hard to worship her properly with the shit-eating grin I know burst onto my lips. But I managed. She came hard, shuddering and crying out in ecstasy, and we jumped out of bed. I dressed as quickly as I could and knelt at the foot of the bed the way she had trained me to signal that I was ready.

She had me hail a cab, and when we got in, she gave a Greenwich Village address to the driver. As we drove, she hooked a finger under my collar and pulled me close for a deep kiss.

The cab came to a stop in front of a small storefront. The window bore painted signage proclaiming it to be a tattoo parlor and that piercings were also available.

"If you are to be my property, I want you marked properly, fucktoy."

I know my eyes widened, and I think I probably gulped at the thought. This was what she meant when she told me there would be no turning back.

"Come," and she entered the shop without waiting for me to hold the door.

I think I stumbled a bit as I followed her inside.

A tall woman wearing black leather pants and a vest over a Harley Davidson t-shirt looked up and smiled brightly at Mistress.

"Barbara, long time. How the hell are you?"

"I'm wonderful, Lisa. You look well."

"It's all cool here."

"This is Erik. He's my new fucktoy." I stood straight and smiled, trying to show my pride in the introduction.

"Pretty." Lisa looked me over like she might appraise livestock.

"He is, isn't he? I've brought him to see you because he has agreed to become my property, and I'd like you to mark him for me."

"Mmm, that'll be fun. What were you thinking?"

"Well, today will be the first step. I was thinking a fancy letter B on his glans."

"That would certainly signify ownership. I like it. Just that?"

"We'll follow up with more, but for today that should be a good start."

"Lidocaine?"

"No. It will be good for him to have the full experience."

Lisa laughed and turned to me, "Strip."

I did as I was told and removed all of my clothes. I was pleased to notice that Mistress smiled proudly as I revealed my body to her friend.

"Very nice indeed," Lissa said as she walked around inspecting me. "I hope you let me do more work on this one. He really is beautiful. Here let's look at sample fonts."

Mistress admonished me to await her decision about my marking, so I waited as they looked through a book of designs. They were just far enough away, so I couldn't quite make out what they were saying. I did notice them sharing laughter a couple of times and wondered what they found so amusing.

A couple of passersby looked in and noticed me standing naked inside the shop. I know I blushed, but Mistress wanted me to wait, and it was my job to obey, so I remained in place.

Eventually, they came back, and Lisa grabbed Mistress' cock and led me by it to a chair next to her equipment. She prepared her needle and the inks, spread my legs, took hold of Mistress' cock, and went to work.

"Try not to move. This is going to hurt."

She wasn't lying. It hurt like hell. It felt like fire, and the pain shot all the way up Mistress' cock and into my belly. It brought tears to my eyes, and my reflexes tried to make me pull away from the needle as it scorched my tender flesh, but I looked at Mistress Barbara, and when I saw the proud look on her face, it gave me strength to endure the agony Lisa was inflicting on her cock.

After about an hour of searing pain, Lisa leaned back in her chair and pronounced the job complete.

"You should thank Lisa for taking such good care of my cock."

Lisa tugged her jeans down and spread her legs to reveal a luxuriant bush of curly black hair. I took the slight nod of Mistress' head as an unspoken command and dropped to my knees between Lisa's legs, bent forward, and began working my tongue between her plump labia.

She had a musky scent and a strong flavor that was nothing like Mistress's delicate, deliciousness. Her juices were thick, almost syrupy. When I found her clit it was large, swollen, protruding between the top of her lips. She moaned as I began to strum it with my tongue and threw her head back, accompanied by an ecstatic groan when I rolled my tongue around it while I sucked it intently.

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my head forcefully into her hot, wet sex. As her passion grew, her hips ground her pussy into my lips, crushing them against my teeth. I felt her orgasm build into a shuddering climax accompanied by a scream of release. She stroked the back of my head and said, "That was very nice fucktoy. You.ve trained this one well, Barbara."

She took Mistress' cock in her hand and looked closely at her handiwork. "That should be healed in about a week. Please keep it clean and coat it with vitamin E oil several times a day. No sex until it's healed."

When we returned to Mistress' apartment, she carefully inspected her friend's work and nodded approval. She cradled her cock tenderly, such a stark contrast to the horrible pain her friend had inflicted.

"Lisa did a lovely job. Now you officially belong to me, fucktoy. How does it feel?"

"It hurts, but it feels wonderful to have your mark on your cock. I feel truly owned now. I love you, Mistress."

Still gently holding her cock, she leaned close and gave me a tender kiss, softly separating my lips with her tongue, lovingly exploring my mouth. At that moment, I knew that there was no pain or humiliation I wouldn't gladly endure for this woman who held my heart as surely as she held the cock I had given to her.