Mistress Barbara Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress Barbara Takes Erik shopping.
1.4k words
4.64
19.7k
13

Part 4 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Lisa instructed Mistress Barbara and me about proper care of my new tattoo, and for the next few weeks, she made sure that fresh treatment was applied daily to ensure that it healed as well as possible.

We must have done it correctly because it peeled minimally without any real scabbing. Miss Lisa did a fantastic job giving me a beautiful mark to honor Mistress.

About two weeks later, Mistress announced, "We are going shopping today, fucktoy."

She took me to a shop in Chelsea that was identified only by a red neon noose hanging in the window. Mistress introduced me to Miss Diana, who owned and operated the shop. She escorted us to the backroom, where Mistress instructed me to strip and present myself for inspection.

Miss Diana looked me over closely, occasionally touching various parts of Mistress' body. She cupped Mistress' balls, lifting them and rolling them in her fingers. Mistress' cock got particular attention as she carefully examined my mark. It rose quickly, and Miss Diana pushed it down to better inspect the glans.

"Lovely work, Barbara. Lisa's?"

"Yes, she did it a few weeks ago."

"It's healing nicely. She's a true artist. Do you like it, fucktoy?"

"I love it, Miss Diana. It is a wonderful way to honor my Mistress."

Miss Diana nodded approvingly. "What did you have in mind, Barbara?"

"I think locking cuffs for wrists and ankles with D rings and a nice harness to separate the balls and encircle the cock with a ring for attaching a leash."

"Nice, let's get some measurements."

She measured wrists and ankles, taking notes, and then beckoned Mistress to come close as she encircled each ball with her forefingers and thumbs. She spread them apart and turned to Mistress.

"You want them spread like this? Isolated and available for individual attention?"

"Exactly."

"Are they far enough apart?"

"Possibly a little more."

Miss Diana stretched them a little farther. It wasn't painful, I actually found it arousing, and Mistress' cock was responding enthusiastically. Miss Diana smiled at Mistress.

"Your fucktoy likes being handled."

"He is deliciously horny."

"You like that in your sluts?"

"Oh yes."

"You never like to control his erections? Make him save them for when you want to use them?"

"I think men look their best with their cocks standing at attention."

"I think that for the cock ring part of this harness, it might be fun to try sharp studs on the inside, so they dig into him as the cock swells. I could make it adjustable so you can use it or not, depending on your mood."

"Mmm, that sounds like it could be fun. How would you make it adjustable?"

"Sort of like a belt, here there would be a buckle. When you tighten it down, the studs will dig into the cock painfully, stifling the erection."

Could you make it so there could be two cock straps that could be swapped out? One with the studs and one without?"

"Absolutely."

"You have deliciously wicked ideas."

"They call it Kali's teeth. It's usually made of metal and snaps around the base of the cock. Quite excruciating when sized correctly."

They shared a wicked laugh, and Miss Diana released Mistress' balls after giving them a hard squeeze. I stifled a scream so it only emerged as a whimper.

"I should have it ready in three days."

"Perfect, in time for the weekend." Mistress cupped her balls and gave them a firm squeeze. We will have fun breaking it in, won't we, fucktoy?"

"Yes, Mistress." I moaned.

"I think you should thank Miss Diana for her attention, don't you?"

"Miss Diana, thank you, is there anything I can do for you?"

"He has remarkable oral skills, Di."

"Oh really?"

"Why don't you let him show you?"

Miss Diana sat in a chair next to her workbench, and I knelt in front of her. She raised her skirt to show me her hairy thatch. I leaned forward and was hit with the strong aroma of woman, musky and rich, redolent with her sex.

I glanced at Mistress, and she nodded, so I leaned forward and separated Miss Diana's firm labia with the tip of my tongue. Her flavor was rich and spicy, and the deeper I worked my tongue, the stronger it became, with hints of cinnamon, ginger, and a tingle of citrus. She didn't taste as delicious as Mistress, but I enjoyed her rich flavor.

"Get that tongue deeper, deeper, slut." Her hand clasped the back of my head and pulled me into her sex. As her arousal built, she flooded me with her slick juices.

I began working her fat clit with my tongue, and she moaned encouragement and thrust herself at me while pulling my head against her harder.

"That's it, fucktoy work my clit hard" She was rocking her pelvis as I licked and sucked her joy button, which was swelling nicely in my mouth. I matched her rhythm as she ground against me, and soon I felt her muscles clenching as she began to cum hard. Her pussy flooded my mouth with her joy juice, and she screamed out in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her. Eventually, her orgasm subsided, and she pushed my head away.

"You've got a keeper here." She patted my cheek. "Where did you find him, and do they have more there?"

The women shared a good laugh, and Miss Diana stood, grabbed a handful of my hair, and pulled me to my feet. She cupped Mistress' balls and gave them a hard squeeze, with a shake that weakened my knees.

"I should have all of the gear you wanted in about three days. I'll call when it's ready."

She and Mistress embraced, and we headed for the door.

"Thanks for letting me use your fucktoy, Barbara."

"Quite welcome."

The next stop on our shopping spree was an adult toy store in the Village. This one was owned and operated by another friend of Mistress' named Lucy. She was a beautiful, tall redhead who greeted Mistress effusively with a hug and kisses. Lucy wore thigh-high black leather boots with spike heels making her tower over Mistress and me. They embraced and Miss Lucy kissed Mistress like a lover. Mistress melted into her arms as they shared the pleasure of each other's mouths.

"It's wonderful to see you, Barbara." She spoke with a British accent that only served to make her more attractive. Her eyes sparkled from the passionate kiss as did Mistress'. Mistress' cock was at full attention from witnessing the heat between them.

This was a new side to my Mistress. I could understand her attraction to the spectacular Miss Lucy. Watching two of the most beautiful women I had ever seen make out was incredibly hot.

"It is indeed, Lucy. This is my new fucktoy, Erik." Mistress said breathlessly.

"Very pretty."

"Isn't he?"

"So, did you bring him by to show off?"

Mistress laughed, "Actually I thought you might have some interesting training aids."

"Mmm, training him should be lots of fun."

Miss Lucy stepped close and cupped Mistress' balls and rolled them in her fingers just hard enough that pleasure and pain mixed, She smelled of lust that made my head spin. With a smile like a jungle cat approaching a staked goat, she looked into my eyes, gauging my reaction.

"If you'd ever like any assistance training this one, it would be my distinct pleasure."

"You are so deliciously wicked, Red."

"Moi???"

They laughed heartily with a tone that made me uneasy, imagining what they might have in mind for me.

"So, what sort of training aids did you have in mind for your fucktoy."

"First, I definitely need graduated butt plugs, a good comfortable harness and at least two cocks for it. I don't have any clovers either."

"I have a wonderful harness that you wear like panties but secures the cock efficiently. I just got some new dildoes that will give you great pleasure when you fuck him."

Miss Lucy selected several packages and laid them on the counter for Mistress' perusal.

"Would you like to try one out?"

"I have an idea. " Mistress said with a wicked smile.

"Do tell?" Miss Lucy's smile matched Mistress'.

"Do you have plans this evening?"

"Not really."

"Then please come to my place, I'll order some goodies and we'll have a little playtime with my fucktoy."

"And with each other." Miss Lucy's predatory look extended to my Mistress.

"Of course." The heat Mistress' gaze returned to the statuesque redhead raised the temperature in the small room.

They shared a smile and turned their attention to me. Two cats and one mouse. I tried to smile back, but mine was tinged with trepidation. Of course, Mistress' rigid cock with a golden drop of precum emerging from the slit betrayed me.