Mistress Barbara Pt. 07

Story Info
Mistress Barbara leads them into a new realm.
2.8k words
4.6
9.2k
5
0

Part 8 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress left Alexandra and me in Miss Lucy's care while she went away for a few days. I think Miss Lucy knew what she was up to, but we slaves were only assured that she would return with good news. I, for one, felt a bit like a kid anticipating Christmas.

Miss Lucy occupied us with wicked torments of her own device. The night Mistress was due to return, her sadistic imagination scaled new heights. Alexandra and I were arranged facing each other. A pair of steel handcuffs forced us together. Each of us wore one of the cuffs tightly encircling our cocks and balls. She fondled each of us to full erection, so our stiff cocks assumed an En Garde posture. They gradually began lubricating themselves as precum oozed and trickled down our shafts.

Our nipples were connected by two shared sets of clover clamps sporting fishing weights to increase the pressure agonizingly. A short chain was attached to each of our collars. This brought our lips mere inches apart and Miss Lucy pushed us gently together, compelling us to kiss. Our eyes met for a moment as our mouths opened and our tongues met. We lost ourselves in the passion that had been building between us for weeks, Miss Lucy circled us snapping pictures with her camera.

Our hands, still free, had found their ways to each other's rigid cocks. I stroked Alexandra's majestic organ as she caressed my smaller rod, sliding her thumb over my glans, spreading the silky precum that oozed forth. Her caress was driving me quickly toward orgasm. Miss Lucy chuckled as she reached between us and pulled our hands away.

"That will be enough of that, you naughty sluts."

She connected our wrist cuffs to each other's with double dog clips, then raised them above our heads where she joined them all together with a plastic wire tie. In frustration at losing manual access to our eager cocks we wriggled our hips to rub them together.

Still chuckling at our desperation to maintain contact between our rigid organs she spread a generous dollop of Ben-Gay on her palms, stepped close and began caressing our balls. As she slathered our scrotums with the ointment, the strong odor of menthol assaulted our nostrils and we gasped almost simultaneously into each other's mouth. The fiery burn of the liniment on our tender flesh built, and boosted our gasps into moans, then into whimpers.

"Lovely. Almost done, sluts. Are you enjoying this?"

Alexandra moaned as Miss Lucy squeezed her balls hard. I managed a half-hearted, "Yes, Miss."

Unsurprisingly, she her wickedness wasn't quite done, and she produced two spreader bars which she affixed in the same manner as the rest of the hardware. Each bar was attached to one of our ankles, so they formed and x on the floor between us. A connecting bit of hardware that she added to adjust the angle of the spreaders had the effect of separating our genitals to the maximum that the handcuffs allowed. An excruciating lagniappe to the smorgasbord of agony.

Of course, there was still more to come. When I saw her pick up the Ben-Gay again I groaned plaintively. Her slick finger slipped into my anal crack spreading the greasy fire and then probed inside me. It soon felt like she had set my ass on fire. Alexandria soon joined me in wailing at the new assault on our senses. A horrible harmony of suffering.

Miss Lucy left us like that, cocks, balls, and asses burning horribly. The brief respite allowed us to whisper soft consolations and encouragement to each other, and when we heard her return, we kissed briefly in a gesture of solidarity.

She brought a bucket with her. We both knew the purpose of the implement from previous weightlifting sessions we had endured for her entertainment. She attached the handle to our conjoined junk with another zip tie. From the bucket she extracted two large butt plugs which she slathered with lubricant.

"Take note of my kindness, sluts. No additional Ben-Gay."

She inserted mine first, working the tip in gently before increasing the pressure steadily as she forced the fat part past my burning sphincter. I yelped at the intrusion and breathed deeply to manage the new agony. When she had finished the same procedure on Alexandra, she stepped back to admire her work and lovingly stroked us.

'You look very hot."

My vision was clouding as I felt myself slipping into subspace. Alexandra's head was drooping too, and I could tell space was coming on forcefully for her also. Depending upon the torments that bring me to sub space the experience has a different color. The deep black velvet is how it always begins, but subsequently a color begins to imbue itself. This time it was clearly going red, what I consider angry space. Each color corresponds to an emotion for me. I lost context and soared with the sensation that the pain induced endorphins led me to float away.

As my head finally began to clear, I was amazed to Find Mistress Barbara stroking my cheek with a gentle, almost delicate touch. When she realized I had emerged from my reverie and looked at her with returning comprehension she kissed me softly.

"My beautiful fucktoy. I'm so glad to be back with you. Red has used you hard and well I see."

"Yes, Mistress, she has."

She turned to kiss Miss Lucy, and they locked in a passionate embrace. The fierce lust between them was palpable and Alexandra and I exchanged a look echoing their heat. When at last they separated she touched both Alexandra and me. "I missed you two terribly. I love what you've done with the place, Red." She stroked our conjoined cocks and smiled at Lucy.

"I thought they would make a nice welcome home for you."

"Fantastic human sculpture with our lovely slaves. Have you taken pictures?"

"Of course."

"I need a shower after my trip. Would you mind disentangling them and meet me in my bed?"

"We'll be there."

Mistress headed for the bathroom as Miss Lucy began removing the hardware from our bodies. Both of us screamed loudly when she removed the clovers from our nipples and the blood rushed back into the tortured flesh.

Before she unlocked the handcuffs from our cocks and balls, she took a flogger with fine thong tresses and gave us ten lashes with it. We cried out in unison, gasping into each other's mouth as the leather bit into our already aching balls.

After what seemed like an hour all of the connections had been released. Miss Lucy grabbed a handful of Alexandra's long blonde sweat dampened curls, "What do you have to say for yourself, slut?"

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Come." Miss Lucy commanded, and grabbing me excruciatingly by the balls, she dragged us into Mistress' bedroom.

Mistress emerged from the bath in less than a minute clad in her fluffy robe and toweling her hair. She looked toward her bed where Miss Lucy lounge against the headboard. Alexandra and I knelt up at the foot of the bed.

Mistress turbaned the towel around her hair, let the robe drop to the floor and lay on the bed. Miss Lucy slid down from the headboard and embraced her. Again, they kissed with blistering passion as their slaves looked on enviously. Their passion communicated to us, and our cocks rose in unison as we fondled each other.

At last, our owners broke their embrace and cast their attention our way.

"You randy sluts. Stop playing with those cocks and get up here. Your Mistresses require worship." Miss Lucy commanded with a hint of humor coloring her voice.

We eagerly climbed up onto the bed and practically dove into the waiting pussies. I know my erection grew rigid as my mouth approached Mistress' magnificent mound. I imagine Alexadra experienced a similar reaction. The intoxicating aroma of her perfect pussy beckoned me and from the first lick I was driven to worship her with building hunger. Making out with Miss Lucy had her juices flowing freely and I lapped them up like a drowning man.

I could feel Mistress orgasm building quickly as her thighs pressed tightly against my head. I worked her clit fiercely, sucking it and strumming it with a firm tongue tip. She moaned with her approaching climax and then bucked against my face, pulling me hard to her. A wave of her glorious, silky cum flooded my mouth and I greedily drank from her.

"More, fucktoy, don't stop."

I love when her hunger is like that, because my thirst for her is always unquenchable. When she shuddered to her third climax and finally pushed my face away, I was delighted as she pulled me up to kiss me and hold me close.

"I missed your wonderful mouth while I was away. Would you like to make love?"

I couldn't believe my ears.

"You mean?"

"Yes." She took her cock in hand and stroked me. "I want you inside me Erik."

It felt like heaven as she guided me into her pussy. My head spun with the joy of the moment. My heart pounded.

"Oh, Mistress, I adore you."

"And I adore you." She kissed me. Her tongue plunged between my lips, raping my mouth.

Movement from the other side of the bed drew my attention and I was surprised to realize the Alexandra had mounted Miss Lucy and was thrusting her humongous organ into her. Amazing moment. Two slaves fucking their Mistresses in tandem. Heaven.

My owner had always been generous with allowing me to cum occasionally and trusting me to only do so with her permission, but this time was extraordinary. It was filled with love and clearly her intention was to give me pleasure. I was truly the luckiest slave in the world. Mistress stroked my hair for a couple of minutes before she gently pushed down on my shoulder to clean my ejaculate from her.

Miss Lucy followed suit and pressed Alexandra's head down, urging her to clean her mess up too.

I was as happy at that moment as I had ever been in my life. The four of us together like that felt like family. The beautiful intimacy was amazing. It bathed me in love. When we had finished with our duties our mistresses pushed Alexandra and me together so we could share the cum we had retrieved from their pussies. Then they fell into each other's arms. The heat of our mutual passion and the thick scent of sex was overpowering.

Come morning the four of us were entwined in a pretzel of limbs. We untangled and stretched the kinks from our awkward sleeping positions. Mistress Barbara sat up, knuckled her eyes and announced, "We're going out for breakfast, my treat. After we've eaten, I have news."

As we dressed, all of us pressed her for the news, but she was unrelenting, and we arrived at the diner still in the dark. We ordered a feast. Juice, cantaloupes, eggs, bacon, waffles, French toast, coffee, the whole nine yards. We dug in with gusto until we were stuffed and surrounded by empty plates. The previous night's exertion had made us voracious.

"News, now." Miss Lucy was adamant. Alexandra and I chimed in, begging for the tease to end. Mistress grinned and relented.

"We had wonderful fun last night, all of us together in my small bed." We all agreed to that. "But I want it to be more comfortable for all of us to live and love together. My apartment is simply too small for that to work, so I set out to solve the problem and I think I have."

She explained that she had gone in search of a house that we could afford and fit what she considered to be a good fit for "the family," as she was referring to our group. That term brought smiles to all of our faces.

"We have become family, haven't we?"

Grins graced all of our faces.

"Well, I found a very nice place for us. It's close to the city, lots of space, a couple of surprising amenities, and I may have worked out a way to afford it."

It was clear that Miss Lucy had some inkling of what was to come, but Alexandra and I exchanged an excited look betraying our ignorance.

"When I was younger, I did outcall as an escort and so did Lucy. That was how we first met."

Our mistresses exchanged a conspiratorial smile.

"We both worked for the same Madam, Gloria. After a couple years with her we negotiated an arrangement where I went on my own as a Madam. Lucy was my first girl, and I negotiated a partnership of sorts with Gloria. It was a lucrative arrangement for both of us and we have remained good friends, even when Lucy and I decided to leave the life."

"Anyway, when I found the house, I contacted her with an idea that intrigued her. She wants to meet with us today to discuss the matter further. It will include Lucy and me going back to work a bit, and unless you two want to petition Lucy and me for your release you will be obliged to earn your share of the mortgage payments."

"You want to turn us out?"

"Yes, fucktoy. You will have dates with carefully vetted clients with whom you will serve at their pleasure."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lucy looked at Alexandra inquiringly.

"As you wish, Mistress."

Mistress and Miss Lucy glanced at each other, nodded in agreement, and Mistress rose from her chair.

"Let's go."

________________________________________________________________

Miss Gloria sat in a luxurious leather armchair. She was forty something, chubby, with well-coiffed medium length dark hair framing her face nicely. Her dress was flattering, expensive looking and simply cut, draping demurely over her knees. She looked me directly in the eyes.

"Barbara tells me you are highly skilled at cunnilingus."

"I think the key to excelling at any endeavor is to love what you are doing."

"And you love eating pussy?"

"Yes, Miss Gloria, I do. I particularly love eating Mistress Barbara and Miss Lucy too."

"You share him?" She looked at Mistress inquiringly.

"Lucy is my partner, so we share everything."

Miss Gloria raised the hem of her dress to reveal full thighs and a bushy triangle of dark pubic hair.

"Show me."

I knelt between her elegantly shod feet. I leaned forward, bringing my face inches from her beckoning sex. As I extended my tongue to gently tease her labia apart, her aroma enticed me with her rich, womanly scent. My tongue dipped deeper, and her flavor was delicious, with notes of cinnamon, citrus, brown sugar and tobacco. Her full finish held a deep resonance of dark chocolate.

I flexed my tongue to facilitate penetrating her, plunging in as deep as I could. Her reaction was gratifying. She thrust back, encouraging me deeper into her hot sex and she cupped the back of my head pulling me harder into her.

I pulled my tongue out a bit to assault her clit which had emerged from its hood. I sucked it into my mouth, felt it swell and began strumming it firmly. Her insistent pressure on the back of my head, clenching thighs and insistent pressure from her hips thrusting told me she was close.

She came with a cry and flooded me with her rich, delicious secretions.

"You didn't lie, Barbara. Lower your pants, slave boy."

I lowered them tentatively, hoping she wouldn't laugh.

"I've seen worse. So, I guess she is the one with equine equipment."

Mistress nodded with a chuckle.

Miss Gloria turned her attention to Alexandra and looked her up and down, then crooked her finger, beckoning her.

"Let's see what you've got under that skirt, honey."

Alexandra blushed and gnawed on her lower lip as she raised the hem, looking at the floor.

"Oh my. You say he's as good with cock as he is with pussy." She indicated me. Barbara nodded, "so I hear." Miss Gloria looked my way.

"Get her hard."

I knelt in front of Alexandra, took her cock and balls in my hands and went to work. She quickly sprang to life, her mammoth member thickening and lengthening as I worked.

"That's enough, come here."

Alexandra stepped close to Miss Gloria's chair, held her skirt up and offered her junk proudly. Miss Gloria cupped her balls, then stroked her shaft.

"Now that's what I call a cock. Lucy, can she perform with women?"

"You know I prefer women, but she is a spectacular fuck. You might even enjoy her."

"I'll take your word for it, no matter how nice her tits are. I think we have a deal, Barbara."