Mistress Barbara Pt. 06

Story Info
The trio becomes a quartet.
2.9k words
4.57
10.3k
12

Part 7 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in a dark corner of the quiet restaurant. Although Mistress allowed me to be fully clothed, I still wore my cuffs and collar. My pants concealed the ankle cuffs, but my collar and wrist cuffs were on full display. Mistress ordered bottles of beer for all of us. She guzzled most of hers and took it to the bathroom.

Miss Lucy unzipped my pants and fished Mistress' cock out. It started growing immediately under her caresses, and she chuckled.

"Old faithful." She dug her nails into Mistress' glans until the erection wilted. Once I was soft, she pulled the Kali's teeth horror from her pocket and clipped it onto the base of Mistress' cock. I cried out, which caused the waitress to hurry over.

"Is anything wrong?" She was a pretty, slim blonde girl.

"He gets a little overexcited sometimes. Don't mind him."

"I like his collar. Does that mean what I think it does?"

"What do you think it means?" Miss Lucy gave her a direct look, evaluating the girl.

"Is he your slave?" The girl's saucy response matched Miss Lucy's challenge.

"Do you have experience in this sort of thing?"

"Yes, Ma'am." The waitress lowered her eyes and smiled shyly.

Mistress returned from the bathroom and sat across from us. She placed her now full beer bottle in front of me and took mine. She took a deep drink from mine, smiled brightly, and said, "Drink up."

I took hold of the warm bottle and brought it to my lips. If the warmth hadn't been enough of a giveaway, the aroma provided certainty. I smiled as I raised the pee-filled bottle in a toast.

"To the most amazing women in the world, my Mistress Barbara and her wonderful friend Miss Lucy." they clinked their bottles' necks against mine, and we all drank deeply. Mistress smiled proudly at me as I licked my lips.

The waitress remained near the table, staring at Miss Lucy, who looked back at her in the predatory way I was becoming very accustomed to seeing. The girl blushed furiously.

"Would you like to see menus? Or more drinks?"

"What's your name?" Lucy inquired without losing that look.

"Alexandra, Ma'am."

"Are you a sub, Alexandra?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"I prefer Miss. Are you gay?"

"Bi, Ma...Miss."

"Are you owned?"

"No, Miss."

"What time do you get off?"

"In about an hour, Miss."

Miss Lucy turned her attention back to Mistress and me, "Burgers?" We nodded, smiling broadly, as we enjoyed watching Miss Lucy at work seducing Alexandra.

"Three cheeseburgers, fries, and more beers, little one."

Alexandra rushed away to put our order in. Lucy grinned and watched the girl as she hurried to the kitchen.

"Do you mind if we make the party a little bigger, Barb?"

"The more, the merrier. How's the beer, fucktoy." Mistress smiled mischievously as she gazed into my eyes.

"Delicious, Mistress, your special brew, isn't it."

"Glad you're enjoying it." I took a deep drink of the bitter fluid and smiled lovingly at her.

We chatted until Alexandra returned with our order. The poor girl was anxious, stealing lustful glances at Miss Lucy.

"Can I get you anything else?" The waitress said breathlessly.

"I'll take an order of Alexandra to go."

"Oh my... " The girl ran away toward the kitchen.

"I think you scared her, Red." Mistress laughed, and Miss Lucy joined in as she got up and followed the skittish girl back toward the kitchen.

"Come sit next to me, fucktoy."

I got up carefully, trying to prevent Kali's teeth from digging any more painfully into Mistress' cock. She noticed me wincing as I moved, "What's wrong?"

I sat next to her, and she reached out to inspect her property. She laughed when she felt the hardware.

"Red can be a cruel bitch, can't she?"

"She seems to enjoy hurting me, Mistress. But she does it lovingly, I think."

"You're falling in love with her too, aren't you?"

"She's smart enough to love you. I told her I hoped we might become a unit. I know you love her. I could be happy serving both of you. And together, she and I could make you happier than I could alone."

"Quite a speech, fucktoy."

"Sorry, Mistress. All I want is to make you happy, give you pleasure."

"You do that, fucktoy. So does Lucy, and I like the way you two fit together. I'll tell you a secret. We are going to become a unit. I'll see to it."

Miss Lucy returned, holding Alexandra by the hand. The girl was smiling nervously.

"I hope you don't mind, Barb; I've invited little Alex here to come party with us."

"Lovely idea, let's take this back to my place."

Mistress led us outside and flagged down a cab. We all piled into the back seat, laughing happily. The driver probably thought we were crazy but forgave us when Mistress gave him twenty bucks for a ten-dollar fare.

When we returned to Mistress' rooms, she broke out a bottle of good wine and put on her vinyl copy of Venus in Furs, and let it rip. I dropped my clothes at the door and knelt at her feet. Miss Lucy took Alexandra in her arms and kissed her deeply.

When at last she broke the kiss, Mistress handed her something, saying, "You might want this."

Miss Lucy took a look at it and broke out laughing. "How did you know?"

Mistress raised her chin and rubbed her index finger on her throat.

"Have her strip. Let's see what she's got." Mistress smiled wickedly

"Yes, Alex, strip for us. Slave girls should be naked."

Alexandra blushed, hesitated for a moment, but slowly pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing lovely small breasts and a taut, muscular tummy.

"Mmm," Lucy hummed approvingly. "Jeans too. I want you naked, like fucktoy here." She gestured toward me.

The girl reluctantly opened the top of her jeans and began tugging them down over her hips. The show riveted her audience. When she finally stepped out of them, she was naked except for a pair of pink panties, nothing fancy, but they looked great on her slim hips and tight muscular ass.

She kept her hands folded together in front of her, hiding her pantied mound.

Her eyes shifted uncomfortably, then turned to look plaintively at Miss Lucy.

"Just take them off and show us your goodies, Alex."

Her reluctance faded until she defiantly yanked her panties down, reached between her legs, and revealed the cock that had been pulled back between her thighs. It wasn't just any old cock either. She had a good eight inches soft.

"Very impressive." Mistress stepped over to the girl and took her cock in hand, stroking it as it quickly grew.

"I think that's mine, Barb." Miss Lucy swooped in, wrapped one arm around Mistress, and kissed her while she took over caressing the girl's cock. Mistress brought her hand up behind Miss Lucy's head, and they kissed deeply,

I couldn't take my eyes off the blistering hot scene. The two women I loved going at it and Miss Lucy caressing her new conquest's massive cock. The record came to the end of Venus in Furs, so I re-cued it to the song's beginning.

Mistress ended the kiss with Miss Lucy and turned her attention to me. I dropped to my knees in front of her. She attached a leash to my collar and led me to the bedroom.

She had me help her remove her dress and hang it neatly in her closet before she lay back in her bed, spread her legs, and pulled me between them using the leash.

"Get to work, fucktoy." I quickly planted myself face first in her glorious pussy, eagerly separating her labia with my tongue and cupping her tight butt with my hands, pulling myself in. She was the perfect dessert after the cheeseburger dinner, more delicious and satisfying than any sweet confection. Her pussy was already wet, and her clit was swelling quickly as my tongue worked it over. Her moans encouraged me to devour her even more intently, and our mutual passion built to a fever pitch. Mistress' cock was rock hard, and I could feel precum rolling down the shaft.

Her hips bucked, and she grabbed my head, pulling my mouth against her harder. She ground her pussy against me and cried out with a shattering orgasm. Her cries brought Miss Lucy into the bedroom, dragging Alexandra by the balls. The girl hopped along behind her, grimacing at the pain from her nuts.

"Tag team?" There was that predatory cat look again.

Mistress patted the bed next to her and got up, patting my head as she rose.

"Good job fucktoy, Red's turn."

Miss Lucy lay down and spread her legs. I scooted over into position between her legs and smiled happily up at her.

"Stop grinning and start eating, fucktoy."

"Yes, Miss Lucy." And I dove into her beautiful pussy. She immediately grabbed me by the ears and guided me as if they were reins.

Behind me, I heard Mistress talking to Alexandra.

"So, little one, that's quite a cock you have there."

"Thank you, Miss Barbara."

"You're a sub, and bi too?"

"Yes, Miss. I've even switched a couple of times, but only with men."

"Versatile."

"Yes, Miss."

"Unowned?"

"Yes, Miss."

I couldn't help eavesdropping, but my primary focus was still on Miss Lucy and her sweet sex, which was rewarding me with a generous flow of her delicious juices. I followed her direction, using my ears and the movement of her hips as she positioned her clit the way she wanted it. I sucked her swollen clit with my lips sealed tightly around it as I whipped it with my tongue.

"That's right, fucktoy, work that clit."

"Yes, Miss Lucy," I mumbled into her sex.

Mistress pulled Alexandra onto the other side of the King bed by her cock, while Miss Lucy continued steering me by the ears to direct my attention where it belonged, eating her pussy. Regardless, I was aware when Alexandra mounted Mistress. I couldn't blame her for taking advantage of the girl's massive endowment and hoped she enjoyed a great fucking.

Miss Lucy seemed to gain inspiration from the activity next to us and released a wave of pussy juice from an earthshaking climax. Her bucking rattled my teeth as she drove her pelvis against my jaw and an ecstatic scream made me glad her hands were blocking my ears. I gratefully drank in her succulent secretions and gloried in our amazing orgy.

Miss Lucy and I relaxed afterward, watching Alexandra pump her giant piston in and out of Mistress' pussy. It was spectacular fucking. Miss Lucy stroked my Mistress' much smaller member and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait to feel that thing in me."

"I'm sorry I don't have one like that for you, Miss."

"Don't worry, fucktoy. You have the best mouth I've ever had, male or female."

"Really, Miss?"

"Barbara was the best until I met you. I guess she taught you some of her skills."

"I love eating both of you."

When she rolled over, I took my cue, caressing her ass, spreading her cheeks, and getting to work. I gently opened her ass, licking her and teasing tongue tip circles around her pretty puckered rosebud. I leaned up for a moment, "You have such a wonderful ass, Miss Lucy. I love everything about it, particularly feasting on it." I gave her the most loving ass worship I could muster.

Alexandra plowed my Mistress with her gigantic organ until she came, screaming in delight with what must have been a shattering orgasm.

Miss Lucy came too from my attentions and her hand working her clit as I licked and tongue fucked her ass. It sounded as though Alexandra had cum inside my Mistress too, which left me aching to join that party.

"Fucktoy, you have a mess to clean up." Mistress reached for me and pulled me to her by my collar. I knew what my job was and determined to do it as well as possible despite wishing it were my cum I would be sucking out of her pussy.

When I dropped my mouth to her gooey hole, she murmured, "Do a good job, fucktoy. It feels like Alex left quite a load."

"Yes, Mistress."

Anytime I was allowed to worship my Mistress was like a Christmas present, but this time was double-edged. Mistress had never humiliated me, and this felt humiliating until she caressed my head and spoke softly, "You know I adore you, don't you, fucktoy?"

"Yes, Mistress. And I adore you. I will be proud to worship you and clean your beautiful pussy."

With which I got to work and began cleaning Alex's cum from her sloppy, wet sex. Her words had turned humiliation into an act of love and adoration, and she rewarded me with her building arousal. As I slurped the fluids from her, she began to moan and encouraged me further by moving, so my focus fell on her swollen clit.

I began working on her with erotic intent and was startled to feel a hand on Mistress' cock. I was even more surprised to realize it was Miss Lucy's. It made me moan into Mistress' pussy. Then I felt hands spreading my cheeks and Alexandra's hot mouth on my ass, the tongue sliding along my crack, then beginning to probe my ring.

The feelings were terrific. I felt myself approaching orgasm. When a finger slid past my sphincter deep into my ass, and Miss Lucy's hand stroked me insistently, I brought my mouth away from Mistress sex, "May I cum, please, Mistress?" I pleaded.

"Yes, baby, cum hard for me." And the floodgates opened as I shot stream after stream of hot thick cum. Miss Lucy continued working Mistress' cock until I collapsed. Although I was spent, I moved to lick up my mess, but Mistress pulled me away and into a loving embrace.

"It's Alex's turn. Lick up fucktoy's cum, girl."

Alex bent to the task as Miss Lucy took a handful of her hair, guiding her as she licked up my cum. Mistress kissed me with the greatest passion she had ever shown me.

"I want you to do something for me, fucktoy."

"Anything."

"You may regret saying that."

"I mean it."

"Then suck Alex's cock for me." She stroked my cheek tenderly and gave me a soft kiss.

I took a deep breath and moved into position. I stared at the huge cock, looked at Mistress, hoping she wasn't serious. The gentle smile and slight nod she gave me disabused me of all hope, so I bent to the task.

Alexandra's cock was soft but still impressive. I took it gently in my hand and raised the tip to my lips. I couldn't bring myself to commit and barely touched her skin, giving it a tiny kiss.

"Suck that cock, fucktoy." Miss Lucy growled threateningly in my ear.

My shoulders tensed, but I slowly let my tongue touch her.

"That's it, fucktoy. You can do it. Suck Alex's big cock for me." Mistress encouraged me, so I opened my mouth wide and gingerly accepted the massive head. I closed my lips around it and licked. What the hell. I couldn't deny Mistress.

Alexandra's cock began stiffening immediately, and I circled the corona with my tongue. She made an encouraging moan and caressed the back of my head. I could taste Mistress' pussy on her cock. Somehow that made it easier. I focused on enjoying the taste and hoped that Mistress was pleased with my performance.

As her cock grew, I had to open my mouth wider. I tried taking it a little deeper and started sucking. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Mistress and Miss Lucy encouraged me, and Alexandra was responding with burgeoning excitement.

"He's getting into it." Miss Lucy and Mistress giggled. She must have noticed Mistress' cock getting hard as I took as much of Alexandra's cock in as I could. I caressed her balls with one hand and stroked her shaft with the other.

Miss Lucy pulled me off so she could straddle Alex and lowered herself onto her rigid pole with a groan of pleasure. Mistress pulled me into her arms and kissed me deeply as she took hold of her cock. The smell of hot sex was thick in the room.

Miss Lucy rode Alexandra enthusiastically, and Mistress pulled me on top of her. She guided me into her pussy as she raped my mouth with her tongue.

She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me into her hot wetness. I ground my pelvis against her, trapping her clit to maximize her pleasure. I felt our orgasms approaching. She came first, and as she bucked her hips, I drove into her and shot my load of hot cum into Mistress' pussy.

We collapsed into each other's arms, totally spent, and watched as Miss Lucy continued riding Alexandra's pole. She lifted and slammed herself down, grinding circles when fully impaled. Alexandra gasped her need with each stroke until, at last, Miss Lucy screamed out in ecstasy, shuddering and panting. The girl quivered and clutched at Miss Lucy.

"Fucktoy, clean Miss Lucy's pussy. Alex, get over here. You can clean fucktoy's jizz out of my pussy."

"Yes, slaves switch," Miss Lucy called out gleefully.

Alexandra left a generous load in Miss Lucy. I savored every drop as I greedily dug into her steamy swollen pussy. Alexandra seemed to be cleaning my cum from Mistress with equal enthusiasm.

"This one's a keeper, don't you think?" Mistress addressed Miss Lucy.

"Oh, hell yeah." She responded. "Alexandra, you said you were unowned. You aren't anymore."

Alex raised her face from Mistress' pussy, "Thank you, Miss Lucy."

"Welcome to the family, Alexandra." Mistress stroked her hair.