Mistress Barbara Pt. 12

Story Info
Chloe becomes Erik's Mistress temporarily.
2.5k words
4.7
6.2k
4

Part 13 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe took my head in her hands and kissed me. it was soft, felt like she was stroking my heart. As she broke the kiss, she gently caressed my cheek.

"Don't forget that."

"I won't, Mistress."

She cupped her balls gently hefting them.

"What am I holding?"

"Your balls, Mistress."

"Your cock, Mistress"

"I was wishing earlier that I had a cock so I could fuck you."

"I'm yours to use any way you wish, Mistress."

She tightened the grip on her balls and led me into the bathroom where an enema bag hung from the shower rod. She had me bend over and inserted the nozzle before directing me to sit on the toilet.

When she allowed me to release the second full bag, she dragged me to the shower by her balls and instructed me to wash thoroughly from head to toe, paying special attention to her cock, balls, and fuck hole.

"I like how easy it is to get you hard, but we will need to control that. I'm not a fan of caged cock, so we'll try using that leather harness. If that doesn't work, we'll use Kali's teeth."

"As you wish, Mistress." I cringed at the mention of Kali's teeth.

She shut off the shower and tossed me a towel.

"Dry yourself and meet me by the bed." She returned to the bedroom.

Of course, I obeyed. My excitement at this new twist in our relationship had her cock standing at attention like a bowsprit on a sailing ship. Sitting on the bed was a strap on harness holding a thick, ten-inch phallus.

"Help me put that on, fucktoy"

When I was fucking her earlier the thought of her reversing the tables had titillated me. I imagined her with a cock, like Alexandra's, and now it was going to become reality. I helped her step into the leather contraption holding the big dildo. Adjusting the straps put me face to face with the phallus she would soon be reaming me with. My excitement at the prospect of being her bitch had her cock dripping precum. She noticed and wiped it off with the tip of her phallus.

"Suck that cock, bitch."

I leaned forward and began by licking my precum from the tip of her dick. I circled the corona with my tongue, then took the whole tip between my lips, suckling it, and tickling it with my tongue.

I began working down on it. It was fatter than Alexandra's, forcing me to open very wide. Mistress Chloe pulled me toward it and gently thrust until the tip was at the top of my throat.

"That's it, take it all. Swallow that cock."

I used the trick I had learned to take Alexandra and despite this one's greater girth it worked, and I felt it deep in my throat as my nose touched Mistress Chloe's harness.

"Good boy. We'll work on your technique, teach you to be as good at sucking cock as you are at eating pussy."

She stroked my hair as she slowly pulled out of me. I coughed and gasped a bit.

"Stand up, and present for inspection, cocksucker."

Feet spread to shoulder width; fingers interlaced behind my head; hips pressing my pelvis out; lips parted slightly; eyes averted. It felt wonderful offering myself to her.

"Aren't you proud of my cock and balls?"

"Yes Mistress, very proud that they belong to you"

"Then present them like you are."

I flexed my glutes to thrust them out.

"Better. Why is my cock hard, Did I tell you I wanted it soft?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry."

She picked up the leather harness from the dresser and rubbed it against my lips.

"Will this help you to keep my cock soft like I want it?"

"I think so, Mistress."

She loosened it to the maximum and slipped it over her cock. When she flipped the strap over the spikes pressed painfully into my flesh.

"Owww, oh Mistress that hurts a lot."

She tightened the strap further. I screamed. She flicked the tip of her cock with her fingernail, three times and I began to wilt. When it met with her approval, she tightened the strap still further, eliciting another scream from me. She wrapped her balls in their enclosures, patted her package, and kissed me tenderly.

"Do you know why I wanted you to make my cock soft?"

"To control me? Because you get tired of it being hard all the time?"

"Why is it hard all the time?"

"I think because it makes me crazy horny being naked for you."

"Nice."

"I think of nothing but how much I want to please you."

"I want it soft so I can fuck you face to face without it in the way. That will please me."

"Oh."

"So I can kiss you while I'm fucking you."

"Oh, Mistress, that sounds wonderful."

"You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes please, Mistress," the thought of which made her cock try to harden and the spikes slam on the brakes painfully. Miss Diana's device did its job efficiently.

She handed me a bottle of anal lube.

"Be generous."

I slathered her phallus with lube, stroking it lovingly and thinking how hot it was going to be when my new Mistress took me. It felt almost ceremonial.

Mistress Chloe had me lie on my back and spread my legs with my knees up. She knelt between my legs and pushed them up, hooking the backs of my knees over her shoulders That presented her fuck hole perfectly for anything she wished. She leaned forward to kiss my puckered rosebud softly. She applied a dollop of lube and worked two then three fingers into me while staring into my eyes, gauging my reactions.

It felt amazing. My moans certainly encouraged her that I was ready. She brought the tip of her phallus to my opening and pressed the tip into me.

'Relax and draw me in."

I pressed myself to her as she pressed back. I felt her sliding easily in until she met resistance at my inner sphincter. She paused for a moment and craned her face down to mine and kissed me deeply, plundering my mouth with her tongue as she thrust her phallus home.

"This is for me, baby. I wanted desperately to have a cock earlier so I could fuck you like you were fucking me."

"I love it. Fuck me hard and deep."

"Mmm. We fit beautifully, it's perfect together."

"It is."

She pumped her phallus in and out of me hard, bottoming out with each stroke, not quite as deep as her Mistress or Alexandra, but so thick, stretching me to bursting.

"I love you inside me, stretching me like this."

She kissed me again, claiming my mouth like she was claiming her fuck hole. My head spun at the thought of how I now felt owned by three women. Of course, Mistress Barbara was first and foremost, but Miss Lucy and now the tiny dynamo who was fucking her way to ownership of my body and soul filled my heart. I felt incredibly lucky to be wanted by these amazing women.

She found my prostate with the head of her fuck weapon and the familiar feeling of an approaching anal orgasm grew deep inside me.

"I could cum like this."

"I want you to cum for me baby."

She increased her pace and power driving her phallus in and out. I pushed back to meet her thrusts helping her fill me. The moment approached with each stroke until the explosion of pleasure burst the dam and I came with a scream of joy, clutching her tightly and shaking intensely.

The cock she had constrained from erection oozed a flood of cum between us, soaking her, me and the bed. She reached between us to capture as much as possible in her hand and brought it up between our mouths for us to share. We licked and sucked up all of the semen greedily.

"I love you, Mistress."

"Chloe right now, this is just us Erik, and I love you too."

The kiss, flavored with my cum felt like we were trying to climb inside of each other. Passion, pleasure, and happiness cocooned us in each other's arms. We lay together like that for long, blissful, uncounted minutes of contentment. Neither of us wanted it to end but cramping in my legs from the awkward position eventually made us move.

I rolled her onto her back and began licking my cum from her belly, thighs, harness and phallus. I took her phallus deep in mouth cleaning it and feeling it was a gesture of thanks for the pleasure she had just given me with it. She rolled me off her and licked cum from me and the harness on my junk.

"We made a mess." She grinned, licking her lips. I kissed her and licked along with her.

"My ass feels empty now."

"When I was lubing you before we started it seemed like you could've taken my whole hand."

"I think I could. Would you like to fist me?"

"I'd love that."

"I want you to."

"Let's save that for when it's just us again. For now, we should return to our assigned roles."

"Yes Mistress."

I helped her remove the strap on harness and put it away. Then I assumed the presentation pose. She opened a drawer and selected a riding crop. Mistress Chloe was back in all her glory, circling me, tapping the crop in her palm, and curiously humming. I was coming to realize that it was one of her things.

"Eyes front, fucktoy."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Cock and balls out."

I pressed them out as far as I could.

"Let's get that harness off."

She held the crop up to my lips. I intuited that she wanted a resting place for it, so I opened up to accept it without command.

"Don't drool on it."

"Es Mstss."

She bent to the task of removing the harness, freeing her balls first, then turning her attention to the cock strap. With a Machiavellian grin she made to simply yank it off. I screamed in horror. She laughed wickedly, patted her cock gently, winked and began unfastening it.

The sensation of release when she took it away was like a caress. I had experienced an awesome panoply of sensations at her hands that day. The blowjob earlier was heaven and the spikes biting into her cock was hell. In between, the fuck was awesome fun. She made my head spin. I was coming to grips with the fact that I was madly in love with two women.

She removed the crop from my mouth, inspected it for drool, nodded approval, and resumed pacing around me.

SMACK

A fiery burn burst on my right ass cheek. I yelped in surprise and pain. She came in front tapping the crop on her palm, then without warning she let it slash against my thigh.

SMACK

Seeing the blow coming changed the dynamic. It hurt less, then another stroke to the other thigh seemed harder, hurt more. I glanced down to see two red rectangular welts rising, like postage stamps, The pain was deep and sharp.

Mistress Chloe held the crop up to my lips again. I took it, careful to keep it dry. She reached down to grab her balls. She squeezed them and pulled hard.

"You hate this don't you?"

She laughed and slapped her rock-hard cock with her other hand.

I joined her laughter.

"You're holding the evidence, Mistress."

"That is a pretty cock."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She reached out and reclaimed her crop. She brought the popper down to her cock and stroked me with it, bending the flexible but firm leather against the rigid flesh. She flicked the popper firmly onto the very tip of my glans in a quick burst.

POP

POP

POP

The force of each strike was harder than the last and hurt more. I managed to remain stoical for the first two, but the third impact made me cry out as it bent her cock far down toward the floor. The pain buckled my knees.

"Straighten up, fucktoy. Take it like a man."

I took a deep shuddering breath as I straightened. She brought the popper up between my legs to gently stroke her balls. It felt good but the promise of pain lurked in her gleaming eyes.

"Are these my balls?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Shall I hurt them?"

"If you wish, Mistress."

"Shall I hurt them."

"If it would please you to hurt them, Mistress."

"Would you like me to hurt them?"

She was delighting in taunting me. Devilish amusement illuminated her gleaming eyes. The thought of what agony she could inflict on me was terrifying, but I was determined to be the best slave I could for her.

"Please hurt your balls, Mistress."

Our eyes met in a level gaze. Not a staring contest, more a communion of souls. Very slowly a smile came to my lips as one did to hers. Part acknowledgement, then agreement, our hearts and souls joined in that moment. Neither of us would ever be quite same, and we both knew it would be glorious.

She grasped me with her fingers and thumb encircling her scrotum and pulled her balls down, so they were tightly contained at the bottom of the sack. It made them terribly vulnerable, and we both knew it.

She raised a questioning eyebrow.

I gritted my teeth and nodded.

SMACK/AIIIIEEEEE.

The explosion of agony from Mistress Chloe's balls nearly dropped me to my knees. My head spun as I saw stars. I struggled through the nausea to straighten up.

Mistress patiently waited for me to compose myself.

"Ready?"

I clenched my jaw, closed my eyes and nodded, hesitant but determined.

SMACK/AAIIIIIIIEEEEEE.

This time the pain was worse than anything I had ever experienced, like a nuclear bomb exploding in the center of my body. I crumpled to my knees whimpering pathetically. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I trembled as she knelt next to me and took me her in her arms. She stroked my forehead and whispered softly.

"SShh. You're fine, the pain will pass."

"Please, Mistress, no more."

Convulsive shivers wracked my body as she cradled my head and hummed softly.

"No more."

"I want to take more for you, Mistress, but I can't, it hurts so bad."

"You did great, I'm very proud of my beautiful slave."

She helped me into bed and slipped in beside me, taking me in her arms and murmuring soft endearments.

When I awakened to a darkened room it was comforting to feel Mistress Chloe still holding me.

"Was I out long?"

"Not too, maybe half an hour."

"The black velvet swallowed me whole."

"Sub space is wonderful."

"Yes. It turned golden this time. Does it morph to colors for you?"

"Sometimes."

I slid my arms around her, annexing her warmth.

"I have a fun plan for this afternoon. No more pain for a while. Get dressed. Something easy to get on and off."

"Yes Mistress."