Mistress Barbara Pt. 13

Story Info
Chloe practices dominance with slave Erik.
2.5k words
4.73
6.3k
3
0

Part 14 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Chloe called for a cab to pick us up. She wouldn't tell me where she was taking me, but she seemed excited. As we drove into the downtown area, she rested her hand in my lap. She knew it was driving me crazy making the harness dig into her cock.

I felt her loving eyes on me, and it made me happy to know that the thing between us was real and growing despite the constraints that were so much more complex than just some leather straps binding her cock and balls. That was confusing the hell out of me. Which "her" owned the cock and balls bound between my legs? Maybe more important, which one owned my heart. I didn't even really need to choose; they both knew everything about the whole situation. Was it fucked up, or was it beautiful?

The Lovin Spoonful recorded a song that fit this situation perfectly, "Did You Ever Have to Make up Your Mind." But the thing was, I didn't want to or have to. I loved both of them and after all, what choice does a slave really have?

The cab pulled to a stop in front of the clothing boutique where Mistress Barbara and I had shopped the day before. Mistress Cloe led me inside to the lingerie section. Across the store I spotted Leslie showing some dresses to a woman.

Mistress Chloe was examining various items of sexy lingerie. Several pairs of panties, all cut differently, in various colors. She also checked out some garter belts in the same colors as the panties. I realized what she was up to when she held a pair of the panties up in front of me and then one of the garter belts.

"You're so pretty when you blush like that."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Then she led me to the stockings. She focused on seamed and fishnet ones. occasionally selecting a pair to offer for my perusal. Since I was pretty sure what she had in mind for these garments I tried to react favorably to the ones that looked the most comfortable.

"Could I be of any help, Miss?" I hadn't noticed Leslie slip up behind us. Apparently, she had finished helping the woman dress shopping. She looked at me curiously.

"Oh, hello. I didn't notice you." Now I had company blushing.

Mistress looked from one of us to the other with a dawning expression of amusement.

"I heard about you."

Leslie looked down, her blush deepening. That explained more about our trip to the boutique.

"Mistress Barbara briefed you." Mistress Chloe's mischievous smile spoke for her.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Erik's Mistress has put him in my care while she's away. I'm Chloe."

"Um... Leslie, so, the woman you were here with before, Barbara is your Mistress? What does that mean?"

"She owns me."

"Then why do you call her Mistress?" Confusion colored her gesture toward Mistress Chloe.

"Mistress had to go away for a few days, and she took that opportunity to begin training Chloe as a Domme."

"A Domme?"

"Female sexual dominant."

"Okay." It was clear Leslie was still confused but we all let it alone when she dropped her line of inquiry to change the subject.

She pointed to the lingerie Mistress had accumulated.

"Those are too large for you."

This brought a lovely smile to Mistress' face.

"That's okay, they're not for me. Could we try them on?"

"Oh. well underwear isn't supposed to be..."

"Why don't you come with us to the changing room."

"Uh.. I'm not sure we should do this."

"Last time was fun back there, wasn't it?" I accompanied this with my sexiest smile.

Leslie sighed in surrender and led us to the changing rooms.

Mistress swatted my ass, "Pants off, fucktoy."

That startled Leslie. but when I pulled my sweatpants down, startled turned to shocked. She stared at Mistress' harnessed genitals incredulously and pointed.

"What is that?"

"I don't see the point in him trying on sexy panties with a stiff cock ruining the line, do you?"

Leslie sputtered in response. Her eyes were riveted to my equipment.

"Would you like to touch him? Go ahead, he won't bite."

Leslie hesitated, but her curiosity eventually won out and she reached out hesitantly. At first, she barely touched the leather, but quickly became bolder and handled me aggressively. As her caresses prompted an attempted erection, I cried out as the spikes did their job.

"Wow, how does that work?"

Mistress Chloe stepped close, took hold of the cock strap and opened it. flipped the spike side up and grinned wickedly at Leslie.

"When you pull the strap down nice and snug on his cock the spikes dig in a little. It's very uncomfortable. At least that's what he tells me. But if he starts to get hard it becomes excruciating."

"Wicked."

"That it is, and it works on many levels. Keeps my cock soft when I want it that way, reinforces his position as property, humiliates, emasculates, and more. Plus, it's a reward for good behavior when you take it off."

Of course, as soon as Mistress loosened the cock strap I began erecting. Leslie grabbed me and worked Mistress cock to full hardness.

"Would you like to use him?"

"I've been thinking I owed him."

"What for?"

"The woman he was here with, Barbara, had him take care of me. I felt bad leaving him hanging."

"He's very skilled. "

"Oh my God. Amazing, I've never felt anything like it."

"You want to suck his cock?"

She nodded sheepishly, but her hand working Mistress' cock was anything but shy stroking and squeezing the shaft and rubbing her thumb over the tip.

"You like sucking cock?"

She nodded again, more positively this time. Mistress smiled, "I do too. Let's get that harness off him."

She loosened the straps around her balls, slipped the contraption off, stepped back, and gestured for Leslie to have at me.

I was rock hard with precum dripping from my slit. Leslie knelt in front of me, reverentially took Mistress' cock and balls in her hands, and licked the pre cum up before taking the glans into her mouth. She sucked it gently and swirled her tongue in slow circles around the corona.

Each hand took charge of one ball and softly manipulated it. They were still sore from the beating earlier but as if she knew that, her touch was delicate and felt amazing.

She worked her mouth down, smoothly taking my full length in one move. She quickly built suction and worked her tongue at the same time.

"Oh, that's wonderful."

Leslie began bobbing her head and the sensation of entering her throat repeatedly on the downstroke built my pleasure quickly. Her left hand worked Mistress' balls and her right hand reached around so she could slip her fingers into my crack and tease Mistress' fuckhole.

My head was swimming with the delight of receiving my second outstanding blow job in one day. Two of her fingers entered me as her head came down and Mistress glans popped into her throat.

"Mistress, may I cum please?"

"Yes, you may."

I shot the first spurt of cum down Leslie's throat. She pulled back to take the next three in her mouth, then slipped her mouth off and collected the rest of my load on her face. Then, using Mistress' cock like a squeegee, she collected my cream before plunging it back into her mouth. Suckling like a calf on its mother's teat she worked to get every drop. Two amazing blowjobs, what a day.

"Very impressive, Leslie."

"Thanks. He has a nice cock. I like the tattoo."

"His Mistress Barbara's mark. Her property."

"She owns him?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"His choice, right fucktoy?" I nodded affirmation.

"But he calls you Mistress too,"

"She had to go away for a few days and she and my Mistress think I need to learn dominant skills."

"Wait, you have a Mistress too?"

"Yes, Mistress Caitlyn owns me."

Leslie looked from one of us to the other, shaking her head.

"So, which undies look best for him?"

"Definitely the red ones and the smokey seamed stockings."

"We'll take them."

We followed her to the cash register and settled up using the account Mistress Barbara had set up when she paid for our clothes the day before.

"Is there a phone I could use to call a cab?"

"It's time to close up. Let me have a couple of minutes and I'll give you a ride."

When Leslie pulled her weathered station wagon up in front of our house, Mistress Chloe invited her in for a glass of wine. She accepted and we trooped inside. I startled Leslie by removing my clothes as soon as I entered. She flashed me a questioning look.

"House rules, slaves must be naked inside."

Miss Lucy sat on the couch dressed in t-shirt and panties with Alexandra kneeling down naked on the floor giving her a pedicure. Miss Lucy turned to look our way.

"What have you sluts been up to?"

"Clothes shopping."

"Pointless, isn't it, you two stay naked all the time."

"More like costume really. We'll show you later. And I'm in Mistress role this week, remember?" Mistress Chloe mocked a fashion model pose.

Miss Lucy scoffed and turned her attention to our guest.

"Who's this?"

"Leslie, meet Miss Lucy."

"Hello Miss Lucy, it's nice to meet you."

"Where did they collect you?"

"I work at Caroline's Closet where they were shopping. I met Miss Barbara and Erik yesterday."

"Barbara mentioned you. You like working there?"

"It's ok. Pay's not bad, good hours."

"You're quite attractive."

"Thank you, you're gorgeous, Miss Lucy."

"Aren't you sweet?"

"Barbara tells me that you and her fucktoy got very well acquainted yesterday."

Leslie blushed, mumbled something and looked down. That seemed to be the moment when she first caught sight of Alexandra's cock.

"She returned the favor today," I felt obliged to give her credit.

"Really?"

"Mistress Chloe offered my services and that was her choice."

"Now that is interesting. You like sucking cock?"

"I like sex."

"She's a very skilled cocksucker, Miss Lucy."

Lucy leaned down to facilitate catching Leslie's eye and encourage her to look up.

"Don't be ashamed, sweetie, it's a very useful skill."

Leslie still seemed fascinated by Alexandra's extraordinary endowment.

"Do you like what you see?"

She nodded almost imperceptibly, never looking away from Alexandra's lap.

"It appears you've got an admirer Alexandra, interested?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go for it."

Alexandra rose from the floor, took Leslie's hand, and placed it on her swelling cock. The girl quickly brought her other hand to bear. She cupped Alexandra' balls and stroked her shaft.

Alexandra lifted Leslie's skirt revealing her uncovered thatch. She cupped her pussy and drew a moan from the girl. She slipped a finger inside, then added a second.

Leslie leaned back, reveling in the attention without releasing her grip on Alexandra's tentpole. She unhooked herself and dropped to her knees. She smoothly sheathed most of Alexandra's length in her mouth. Alexandra met her with a thrust and to everyone's astonishment Leslie took it all.

She bobbed her head several times before pulling off, coughing a couple of times and imploring, "please fuck me."

Alexandra drove her cock into Leslie, lifting her off her feet, and they tumbled onto the couch next to Miss Lucy. She pounded the girl relentlessly. Drawing cries of pain mixed with passion from each deep penetration that culminated with the howling ecstasy of her orgasm. Alexandra followed quickly with extra hard thrusts and deep groans of release.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing." Leslie looked stunned.

Miss Lucy looked straight at me, smiled, pointed at them, and said, "Cleanup on aisle three."

Her imitation was spot on. I was still chuckling as I brought my lips to Leslie and tidied up her sloppy wet fuck hole. When I slurped all of Alexandra's deposit out, I started to move to the depositor's dick, but Leslie pushed me aside and greedily went to work.

Mistress Chloe, inspired by the show, grabbed my collar and led me to the bedroom. She had me lie on my back, with a couple of pillows under my butt. Then she grabbed the anal lube from the bedside table and began generously slathering it on her right hand and in and around my asshole.

"I've been thinking about this all day. Ever since I was warming you up for my strap on. When you took three fingers so easily."

"When you mentioned it this afternoon for me."

"You want it, don't you, Erik?"

"Yes, Chloe, I want it."

She smiled lovingly as she touched my puckered ring and slid one finger into me.

"Next week I'll return the favor."

"That made my ass tingle."

She slipped her finger out to lean up and kiss me long and deep. Her hand returned to my ass, and she worked two fingers into me. It felt wonderful and got even better when her ring finger joined the party. She alternated fucking motions with rotational stimulation. My cock was hard and precum trickled generously out of the slit. She took a slow lazy lick, savoring every molecule.

That lick distracted me as she slipped her pinky in. She twisted her hand clockwise and counterclockwise slowly screwing her hand in deeper.

I could feel the tip of her thumb worked in. When she reached the grouping of third knuckles, the fattest part of her hand, the pain had built to a barely manageable level. She paused and stroked me with her left hand, caressing her balls. Every inch of me felt owned.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress, just go slow."

"I just want to be your lover, Chloe right now."

"Mmm, I love you so much, Chloe. I do feel very owned right now, though."

"I'm looking forward to your week."

"We own each other."

"We."

"Yeah, we."

Pain be damned, it was magical feeling her hand stretching me to the maximum as her knuckles slipped inside and my sphincter relaxed around her wrist. She worked my prostate and stroked my cock together in rhythm. I was feeling spacey and loving every second.

"Wow, I'm all the way inside you."

"So full, never felt anything like this."

"It looks so fucking hot."

She took her free hand away from me and I could feel her frigging herself as she worked her hand in my rectum massaging my prostate.

She came first. It made the hand inside me shake as she cried out, then she returned her left hand to stroke my cock and brought me off in a head spinning orgasm.

With great care, she slowly slid her hand out of me and leaned over to devour the cum that was all over my belly. As soon as I was able, I squirmed around to bring my mouth to her pussy and lapped up her sweet secretions like a thirsty spaniel.

We cuddled tenderly afterward, gradually drifting off to sleep.