Mistress Barbara Pt. 31

Story Info
Mistress leaves Robin in charge of her slaves for a week.
2.4k words
4.15
4.5k
0

Part 32 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I saw the next morning was Miss Robin's beautiful red curls fanned out in a glorious frame for her exquisite sleeping face. Mistress' slaves, me included, surrounded her. As soon as Chloe awakened, she threw an arm around me and grinned happily.

"Good morning, Master."

She gave me a series of kisses around my face pausing on my lips. We kissed passionately for a minute before she worked her way down my chest and stomach. When she came to Mistress' cock, she took my morning wood into her mouth, but just held it passively. She gave me a thumbs up to signal that she was ready to accept my morning excretion. She encircled my scrotum with her fingers and pulled Mistress' balls down, encouraging the erection to subside. I released my bladder and filled her mouth with my pee.

Chloe greedily gulped down every drop I gave her and suckled the last drops from me when I'd finished. Grace and Miss Robin had both been raptly focused on us, obviously enjoying Chloe's abject devotion.

"Miss Robin, may I offer that service to you." Grace batted her gorgeous eyes contrasting with her shy tone, rolled onto her back and opened her mouth invitingly. Miss Robin hesitated only momentarily before climbing onto Grace's waiting face. Grace quickly wrapped her arms around Miss Robin's thighs, who in turn reached down to fondle Grace's spectacular tits. She pulled and tiwted her nipples making Grace squirm and whimper into her pussy. Chloe and I watched as she emptied her bladder into Grace's greedy mouth and dug fingrenails into her tits harshly.

Chloe took Mistress' cock back in her mouth and went to work, fondling Mistress' balls and working on me with her magic mouth. Miss Robin's moans told us that Grace was doing her best on her pussy too. Miss Robin reached out to stroke my shoulder and smiled conspiratorially at me as we shared the delight of being worshipped simultaneously.

As she felt my orgasm building, Chloe increased her efforts with her tongue fluttering intently against my glans and then down the shaft. She increased her suction and took me deep into her throat while fondling Mistress' balls the way she knew I enjoyed best. I shot a series a of cum streams into her mouth and throat while she hugged me close to take me fully into her throat.

Meanwhile Miss Robin was rocking her hips as she slathered Grace's face with her shimmering sex juice.

"That was lovely, Grace"

""Thank you, Miss Robin. Your pussy is wonderful. You're so beautiful."

"I recognize the technique. Erik has taught you some of his tricks, hasn't he?"

"But I can't roll my tongue."

Miss Robin laughed.

"That's the only part you missed. I'm straight, but I loved that, Grace."

"My pleasure, Mistr.. er, Miss."

Miss Robin stroked Grace's hair and smiled at her, "Why don't you go and see if Lucy will let Alexandra join our little party. Stay with her if she'd like."

Grace followed her instructions.

"Your Mistress wanted me to make sure you got plenty of cock while she was away, fucktoy."

"Yes, Miss."

Alexandra came in quickly and assumed her presentation position.

"Hello, Miss Robin. How would you like me to serve you?"

Robin rolled out of bed to inspect Alexandra. Of course, she was drawn immediately to her astonishing cock which quickly erected at her touch.

"What a beautiful cock you have."

"Thank you, Miss."

Miss Robin stroked her cock and fondled her balls. Alexandra moaned and breathed deeply. Grace and I enjoyed the show, watching as Miss Robin worked Alexandra to her full length and girth.

"Erik. isn't this a magnificent cock?"

"Yes, Miss it is amazing."

"Come here."

I climbed off the bed and stood next to her, in front of Alexandra.

"It looks like it needs attention, doesn't it?"

"It does, Miss."

"Wouldn't you like to suck it for her?"

"If that would please you, Miss."

"It would." She released Alexandra and stepped back.

I took her massive meat in one hand and cupped her generous balls in the other. She moaned with pleasure. and I tickled her glans with my tongue. Chloe shifted position, moving her head to the foot of the bed for a better view of the action and grinned at us.

"I love watching you in action, Master. It's really hot."

"He looks really pretty with a cock in his mouth, doesn't he?"

"Mmm hmm."

I took more of Alexandra's huge cock in my mouth, bringing her glans to my gag point at the top of my throat and sucked while I worked my tongue insistently on her swollen glans. She gave me a trickle of sweet pre cum and stroked the back of my head.

"I've missed your mouth, Erik."

I pushed down to force her into my throat, and she took the cue to thrust forcefully, making me fight through my gag reflex and take her deep. She was far from fully into me but I must have had ten inches of her pole.

"Wow," Miss Robin exclaimed.

"I've seen him take it all."

"Seriously?"

"Yep, watch."

I reached behind and cupped Alexandr's tight butt, pulling her into me and she pressed until I felt her pelvis against my nose. I coughed around her cock when she bottomed out, but regained control and gargled around her glans. She cried out.

"Oh baby, yes, that's amazing."

"Holy shit."

"My Master is amazing."

Alexandra pumped her hips, fucking my throat. I squeezed her balls as she drove into me and I felt them draw up. She came quickly, shooting streams of cum deep in my throat, choking me and I coughed up some of her offering onto her balls and my chin.

I had to pull back to collect myself as I swallowed and coughed, choking her cum down.

"I love you, Erik. That was so hot. You are a great cocksucker, baby."

I licked up bits of her cum that had splashed out on her belly and scrotum, and she pulled me to my feet and began kissing and licking my face clean. She reached down to fondle my balls and rock-hard cock.

"That was beautiful, fucktoy."

"Thank you, Miss Robin."

"You obviously enjoyed it as much as Alexandra did," she pointed at my rigid rod.

"I hope it pleased you, Miss."

"It did, very much. My turn," her grin was wicked, feral and she pulled me toward her as she leaned back on the bed. She spread her legs and drew me between them. I happily dove in and started licking as soon as I was close enough. Her folds were glistening with her juices, and I happily slurped them up, separating her labia and working deep into her hot tunnel. She raised her knees to open herself more fully and pulled me as if she wanted to yank my whole head into her sweet hole.

Alexandra rolled Chloe over and went to work on her pussy next to us. Primed from watching me sucking Alexandra off, Chloe was close before Alexandra's tongue reached her giant clit, and quickly both women were gushing cum for Alexandra and me.

Neither of them was satisfied easily. They urged us to continue dining until they had both cum three times. At that point we all collapsed in a cum soaked pile, touching each other tenderly and murmuring endearments.

After a while, Robin began toying with Mistresses cock and balls. She gathered the balls, stretching them down so they were held tightly in the scrotum, then drew her nails across the skin. It was a subtle, slightly painful tease. Occasionally she would flick one or the other ball. That really hurt. She alternated that with harsh pinches of the glans, digging her nails in deep. It seemed to fascinate her that I stayed hard throughout.

"I'm surprised that Barbara doesn't keep you in chastity."

"Mistress says she thinks men look their best with their cocks hard."

"Unusual philosophy."

I shrugged and gave her a sheepish smile. She squeezed Mistress balls hard. I yelped.

"Sometimes she makes me wear a harness she had her friend make for me. And once in a while she puts the Kali's teeth thing on me. That's horrible."

"Is it here?"

"In the drawer I think, she hasn't used it for a while."

She opened the drawer and rooted around among the toys.

"Here it is."

She had me lie back, legs spread so she could secure the terrible device in place. She continued tormenting Mistress' balls until my erection flagged and she encircled the base of Mistress cock with the metal ring. The tiny sharp spikes dug into my flesh. It wasn't too bad at first, but I knew that it would be horrible if I became erect.

She stroked Mistress' cock with her fingertips, gently, teasing and cupped her balls with her other hand. As blood filled Mistress' cock the little spikesdug in deeper. I whimpered and the erection quickly subsided. Miss Robin giggled.

"That sure works. Really hurts I guess."

"It's terrible, Miss."

The predatory gleam in her eye and the way her tongue tip slid across her lips made me shiver. She stroked Mistress cock and balls until I started to get hard again. The teeth did their job again. We played the cycle out three more times before she tired of the game and removed the hellish device.

"I think I get why your Mistress likes your cock hard. It's a pretty one, like the rest of you. I bet Alexandra thinks you're pretty, don't you sweetie?"

"I do."

"Do you ever fuck him."

"Sure do."

"I'd like to watch that."

She stroked Alexandra's cock and began slathering it with lube. Meanwhile Chloe was rimming me. When Miss Robin finished, she handed the lube to Chloe so she could prepare me for Alexandra's massive weapon.

Chloe piled up a couple of pillows for me to drape myself over presenting Mistress' fuckhole for easy access. Alexandra positioned herself between my legs and leaned over me to whisper in my ear.

"I'll be gentle, baby."

I felt her glans touch my puckered hole and her hands grip my hips. Miss Robin and Chloe shifted their spots on the bed, flanking us to afford a better view of the penetration and the ensuing action.

Good to her word Alexandra did enter me gently and slid into my rectum on a film of lube. Despite being sore from multiple recent reamings, her huge cock felt good as she filled me. My prostate responded quickly to the stimulation, and I found myself responding by fucking the pillows.

Alexandra reached around to fondle Mistress' cock and balls with one hand and pinched my nipples with the other.

"That is so fucking hot," Miss Robin's voice quavered.

"Fuck him good Alexandra. I love watching you take cock, Master."

Their encouragement prompted Alexandra to fuck me harder, and soon she was pounding with long full strokes, bottoming out on the in strokes and pulling just out to reenter so that each cycle began with a new penetration. With every in stroke her swollen glans caught my prostate and as she felt my orgasm building, she reached between the pillows I'd been fucking to stroke Mistress' cock.

"Pound that bitch hard," Miss Robin urged.

Alexandra's next stroke sent me over the edge and I shot a series of cum spurts, trembling and shaking. That was the final straw for her. She flooded me with her cum, spewing shot after shot of hot cum deep in my rectum. She strained hard as she came like she was trying to shove her cock up and out my mouth.

When I heard Miss Robin crying out ecstatically, I turned and saw that her hand was busy between her legs. Then Chloe joined the party with a joyful cry. I looked to the other side to spot her working her giant clit.

Alexandra slipped her wilting dick out of my stretched hole and rolled onto her back next to me.

"Cleanup on aisle two, fucktoy," Miss Robin called out gleefully.

While I sucked Alexandra clean my wicked Chloe got the saucer out of the toy drawer. Slave or not she always gets a kick out of her Master being dommed. She sat cross-legged, holding the saucer in her lap, sporting an evil grin.

Alexandra stroked my hair as I sucked her clean. Miss Robin squeezed Mistress' balls gently, barely painful, but with the implicit threat of possible agony. Chloe stroked my back. It felt warm and loving.

The door opened quietly as Miss Lucy and Grace tiptoed into the room. They slipped onto the bed, joining our cluster. Alexandra pulled me off her cock by my hair and nodded toward Chloe who taunted me, waving the saucer in my direction. I took my cue and moved toward the collection plate, preparing to finish my submissive sacrament. Everyone watched as the cum began to drip from my ass onto the plate.

Miss Robin was particularly interested, gazing raptly as Alexandra's offering pooled. She continued manipulating Mistress' balls just firmly enough to be uncomfortable, but not quite painful. Chloe grinned happily, dividing her attention between the cum collecting on the saucer and my eyes.

Alexandra's attention was drawn to miss Lucy when she pulled her slave toward her, kissing and fondling her while drawing her face between her legs. Alexandra responded enthusiastically diving into her Mistress' pussy.

Grace crawled to Miss Robin and began skip kissing her thighs, obviously intent upon proceeding to her pussy. Miss Robin went with the flow and opened her thighs, welcoming the attention. Her grasp on Mistress; balls relaxed as Grace found her goal and she moaned with pleasure at the mouth working on her slit.

"I think we've got everything out, Master. Time to eat it up." My switchy slave's eagerness was hot as hell, betraying her desire to Domme me surfacing.

She lay the saucer where I could easily lean over to lick it clean of Alexandra's cum and as I did so, she scrambled behind me to clean any last drops from my freshly fucked hole and reached between my legs to fondle me.

An overview of our activities on the bed would have been a sexual cornucopia to delight any oral fan's imagination. Chloe was deliciously dining on my dick and I feasted on Grace's sloppy sex. Miss Lucy came repeatedly from Alexandra fucking her hard and deep. Occasionally we would shift with each of us sampling a different flavor, and we continued like that until exhaustion took hold and we drifted into a sleepy snuggle.