Miss Pamela

Story Info
Tommy meets Pam and learns her rules.
3.5k words
4.64
20.8k
25

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 01/17/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up on that Saturday morning, began to relieve my morning wood, stroking my thick swollen shaft in my right hand as I cupped and fondled my balls with my left. I was feeling horny from an unsuccessful Friday night excursion to several bars where the slim pickings yielded no company for my empty bed.

I made a breakfast smoothie and showered before tackling my chores. I tidied up my apartment, minimally I admit, but still harboring hopes for the night to come I thought the place would profit from attention to make it more appealing to potential guests.

I rounded up my dirty laundry into a basket, grabbed detergent, etc. and headed down to the communal laundry facility on the ground floor of the building. There was only one load, so I put it on and went out to lounge by the pool.

The sun felt good, baking me gently with its early fall warmth. I guess I just drifted off to sleep and was dreaming of surfing a great wave when a hand shaking my shoulder roused me from the idyllic moment and I opened my eyes to the sight of a not unattractive women leaning over me. She was wearing a red halter top that barely contained an impressive pair of tits. She had red hair tied in a ponytail and piercing blue eyes. Her friendly smile showed off straight white teeth.

She had my attention immediately.

"Is that your laundry in washer #2?"

"Um, yeah, I guess so."

"Well. I took it out and put in the dryer."

"Wow, thanks."

"No big deal, I needed the washer."

"Sorry I didn't mean to Bogart it."

"It's probably pretty dry by now.."

"Thanks so much. I guess I had a late night, just nodded off."

She started to turn away.

"Thanks again, I'm Tommy, by the way."

"Pam."

"It's nice to meet you, Pam. I'll get my stuff out of your way in the dryer.

"Appreciate it."

I scooped my stuff out, lay it on the table, and started folding. I could feel her eyes on me and turned just enough to see her gazing at my butt. She looked up and caught my eyes.

I shifted my eyes to her impressive breasts, then back to her eyes. I smiled and she returned it.

"I haven't seen you around the building before."

"We just moved in."

"We?"

"My roommate and me. We came here on Thursday."

"Welcome to Ocean House."

"Thank you, kind Sir." She performed a teasing curtsy and winked archly.

"Busy tonight?"

"Not really."

"Could you join me for dinner?"

She looked me over, from head to toe, pausing to linger on my soft gym shorts, stealing a glimpse of my goodies.

"I think I'd like that, Tommy."

"Seven work for you?"

"I'm in 213. Casual clothes?"

"Perfect, there's a nice seafood joint on the beach."

I showed up at her door promptly at seven wearing shorts, a luau shirt, huarache sandals, and a warm smile. She was in a similar outfit, with her dark red hair loose. She smiled back and we walked to the restaurant where we dined of fried clams with a perfect cocktail sauce to start and grilled mahimahi. A pitcher of margaritas topped it off as we chatted amicably, sharing laughter and flirtatious banter. Her eyes were her best feature, surprisingly surpassing her other imposing physical allurements.

I walked her to her door, and she turned to me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Want to come in."

"Yes."

Pam unlocked the door, entered, and gestured for me to follow. I turned to her as she locked up and started to step toward her, but she raised her hand, palm out.

"Easy there, big boy."

"Okay."

"If we're going to proceed, we need to get some ground rules in place."

That caught me off-guard. I was expecting the hot passionate frolic promised by our dinner table banter.

"I have very specific sexual tastes, Tommy. I'm sexually dominant. Are you familiar with the BDSM scene?"

"I've seen online porn."

"Did you like what you've seen?"

I took my time answering while I considered the implications of what she'd just said. Her amazing beauty and great personality had me desiring her tremendously. I had to admit that I wasn't totally turned off by the porn I'd seen online. Much of it seemed kind of hot. Most of my relationships had been pretty vanilla, but I had been on both sides of some light bondage games with scarves and neckties. I had to admit I hadn't hated being tied to the headboard and teased by Gretchen, the stewardess who took me to the hotel in San Francisco after our flight landed.

"Some of it was kind of hot."

"Ever tried it?"

"Once or twice."

"You've been tied up by girls?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"How was that for you?"

"It was fun I guess, pretty hot."

"What did she do to you once she had you bound?"

I flashed back to the night in Frisco when Gretchen straddled my face, feeding me her juicy sex as she played with me. I could see Pam's flashing blue eyes light up as I relived the pleasure I'd found in being Gretchen's toy that night. I gave her a rough description of the scene that made her smile blossom into a lascivious grin.

"So, light and playful, but you liked it, didn't you?"

"Yes, I liked it."

"You find me attractive, obviously, and I find you attractive, would you like to try the real thing with me?"

"I think so."

"Not very enthusiastic, Tommy. Yes, or no?

"Yes, Pam, I'd like to try it."

She smiled broadly and said simply, "Strip."

When I hesitated, she said in a soft, but commanding voice, "Undress, I want to see what I'm getting."

I removed my clothes quickly until I came to my boxers which were already beginning to tent from my stiffening cock. Her gaze was directed at that show.

"Don't tease me, Tommy. Show me your cock."

I pulled my boxers down, letting my cock spring free. Her eyes widened and her lips curled into a lascivious smile.

"Very nice."

She reached out to touch me, stroking and encouraging me to full erection.

"Mmm, very nice indeed. I'm going to enjoy that."

I took a step toward her and spread my arms to hug her toward me, but she stopped me with her hand pressed firmly against my chest again.

"Easy there, big boy. Remember who's in charge here. Rule number one is that if we proceed it will be at and for my pleasure that we do anything physical. I will avail myself of your lovely cock but only when I'm in the mood. From now on you will be my property. Do you accept that condition?"

"Okay."

"Rule two, you will address me as Miss Pamela whenever you speak to me, clear?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

"Good boy. Do you enjoy eating pussy?"

"Very much."

"Very much, what?"

"Very much, Miss Pamela.:"

"Are you good at it?"

"I think so. Never had any complaints"

Her raised eyebrow cued me to continue.

"Yes, Miss Pamela, I think so."

"Better. Would you like to show me?"

"Yes please, Miss Pamela."

She turned on her heel imperiously and strode to the leather couch where she sat spread her legs and crooked her finger at me to follow. I stood in front of her, and she pointed toward the floor, so I knelt before her as she opened her shorts. I reached out to help her lower them gently. I slipped her pink silk panties down revealing her luxuriant red bush.

I gasped slightly at the sight before my eyes. Her labia peeked through the red curls beckoning me to tease them with the tip of my tongue. Her aroma was rich with woman and a hint of the ocean. As I parted her lovely, firm curtains the first taste of her sex was full of heat and the deep flavor profile that echoed her scent and drew me deeper into her hot wetness.

I've always enjoyed the act of feasting on women like that, but her pussy was the best I'd ever tasted and the more I teased into her the better it got. There was an immediate flow of silky sex juice that tantalized my taste buds. Salty, tangy, citrus mixed with an enticing sweetness flooded my mouth. As I began to probe deeper her response increased with her thrusting to meet my ardor. My hard cock thrust against the couch as I moved into the deep kiss I was giving her cunt.

She clutched the back of my head pulling me harder against her and her hips rocked to accentuate the action. I sucked her swelling clit and worked it with my tongue tip. She moaned when I hummed while devouring her pearl.

"Yes, Tommy, like that. Don't stop."

Her core muscles contracted, and she ground her vulva into my mouth. A flood of her delectable juices flooded my mouth as she came, screaming in ecstasy. I cupped her firm butt. pulling her toward me. She thrashed and her scream settled into soft moans while the aftershocks of her climax played out. I licked softly letting her settle back gently.

"Mmm, that wasn't your first rodeo, was it cowboy?"

"No, Miss Pamela."

"You are a keeper."

She stroked my head and raised my chin in her fingers. Her brilliant blue eyes bored into mine.

"Stand up."

I did and she reached out to take my rock-hard cock in her right hand, squeezed it and cupped my balls in her left.

"Nice cock."

"Thanks, Miss Pamela." I pressed forward a bit, offering myself to her.

She stood and led me by my balls to her bedroom.

"Let's see if you're as good with it as you are with your mouth."

She flopped onto her king-sized bed without releasing my balls, pulling me on top of her. Her legs wrapped around me, and she presented her sopping wet hole. My cock slid smoothly into her waiting pussy driving fully inside her in one motion. We found our rhythm immediately fucking each other as though we were long time lovers. Our pelvises met from the first thrust, trapping her clit between us bringing her to her first of a series of orgasm in a few thrusts.

"That's it big boy fuck me hard."

I drove into her forcefully, confident from her response that I was finding her g spot. Her fingernails dug into my back as she came for the second time. I felt my response building as her practiced muscles milked me with each stroke. My glans burned from the delicious friction. and I drove deeply into her as I shot a series of hot spurts deep in her as she came yet again.

It was the best sex I had ever experienced. The mutual passion and burning need we shared left my head spinning. I knew from that moment that I would do whatever it took to continue what felt like the beginning of an amazing relationship.

"That was hot, you are definitely a keeper."

"You're amazing, Miss Pamela."

My softening cock slipped out of her as she stroked my head.

"I meant that about you being a keeper. Interested in being mine?"

"Yes, definitely Miss, Pamela."

"Make sure you mean it, I'm not kidding, this isn't a game. If you agree to being mine, you'll have to agree to my rules and abide by them. Can you obey me completely and serve me totally?"

"I think so."

"It won't always be easy. I will use you fully, make you my property, and you will treat me as your owner."

I knew she was serious. She'd had me from the moment I undressed at her request. We both knew that I accepted her power in that moment.

"I understand, Miss Pamela."

"You will wear my collar, obey my rules, and accept your position without question as long as I care to own you?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela. I will worship you happily."

"Nice. We'll go shopping for your collar in the morning. Until then I will begin training you to serve me properly. Do you have any limits as to ways you might resist my requirements?"

"I've seen things online that might be hard for me, but I will try to serve you any way you require."

"You won't try, you will succeed."

I don't know if she heard me gulp in response, but she could tell by the look on my face.

"You have reservations. What troubles you?"

"Will you hurt me?"

"I am a sensual sadist. You will have a safe word, but hopefully you won't feel the need to use it."

I nodded and looked thoughtfully into her gorgeous eyes.

"You may be allowed a few limits. We can discuss that, but I have a couple of my own. I will never do anything to you that causes permanent damage. I find scat scenes disgusting, so you needn't worry about either of those issues."

Again, I nodded, "Thank you, Miss Pamela. Would I have any recourse if it isn't working out."

"You could ask for release which I would reluctantly grant, but that will be irrevocable and terminate our relationship forever."

"I see."

"Would you like to consider your answer?"

"I know that was the greatest sexual experience of my life."

"I enjoyed you very much too. I hope you accept my offer. If you do you will wear my collar. I will mark you as mine. I may decide to place you in chastity You will serve me sexually in any way I wish to use you. I may share you with others and you will be required to serve them as you would serve me."

"I have read about Dommes who humiliate their subs publicly. I would hate that."

"I hope to be so proud of you that I wouldn't have any interest in humiliating you. Would you feel humiliated if you were instructed to serve in front of others?"

"Would it excite you to use me that way?"

"It would. And I will certainly expect that from you."

"I'll happily perform for your pleasure, Miss Pamela."

"Lovely."

"Will you punish me?"

"Yes, I will if you displease me, and I will as training, from time to time. Will you accept my decision regarding any corporal punishment as your duty to accept for me."

I thought about this before answering.

"I'm glad you're considering this carefully. It's a serious commitment. I promise I will use you hard and the pain will be real and may be intense at times."

I nodded gravely and stared into her bewitching eyes. She returned my gaze steadily. The tension in the room was palpable, like a cloud of passion enveloping us.

I rolled from the bed and knelt on the floor. With a grim smile I straightened my back bravely and spoke, "I will be proud to serve you, Miss Pamela."

"Excellent. Your first job is to clean up your mess."

She lay back, spread her and grinned wickedly with one eyebrow raised artfully. Her meaning was obvious. I enjoyed eating pussy, but cream filled was a bit off-putting. Obviously, I had no choice, so I focused on her exquisite redhead vulva and dove in.

I had tasted my own cum before, so the bite of the base salt tang was unpleasant but unsurprising. Her sweet juices were magical though and made for an amazing cum cocktail.

"Good boy, eat all up."

Her labia and clit were swollen from the previous action and the lush texture was resurrecting my cock quickly. I thrust into the bedding as I dined on Miss Pamela's delectable goodies. She came quickly and the frottage of my cock against the sheet was bringing me close.

"Don't stop."

She clutched at my head to reinforce her command, crushing my mouth into her steaming orifice. I furiously fucked the bed as my tongue and lips worked her clit. Her moans encouraged me to punish her fuck button intently and soon I felt her building to yet another climax. When she came screaming, I joined her, shooting onto the linen. She released my head and sagged back. I joined her, falling limp between her legs, my head resting on her muscular thigh.

We lay like that for several minutes before she broke the silence.

"Go into the bathroom. In the shower you'll find a razor. I want you to use it to remove all of your body hair. Everything below the eyebrows. Do a thorough job. I like my slaves to be smooth to the touch."

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

As promised, there was a pink disposable razor in the soap dish. I lathered up with soap from a squeeze bottle I found on a small corner shelf. I'm not particularly hairy, but it still took nearly half an hour to do the job. I had to admit that shaving my genitals was sexy and when I got done, I was sporting another erection.

I dried off with a fluffy towel that was hung from a bar next to the shower and emerged for what I assumed was going to be an inspection.

My new owner didn't disappoint me. She rose from the bed and instructed me on how I should stand for her viewing.

"Tommy, you will always adopt a proper pose for inspection. The command will be "Present.' When you hear that you will offer yourself to me or anyone I choose to show you off to as follows: feet shoulder width apart, genitals proudly pressed forward, back straight, head up with eyes forward, hands behind your head, fingers interlaced, lips parted. When you are presenting yourself like this you will remain as still as possible, prepared for visual and physical inspection. Clear?"

As she described her requirements, I attempted to adopt the attitude she described as she handled me to coax me into the precise positions she wanted.

"When posed like this you should be prepared to be handled any way I or my guest might please. I expect your cock and balls will be stroked, squeezed, etc. Your nipples will be teased, perhaps tormented. Your mouth will be explored. And your ass will undoubtedly be caressed and probably probed. You will accept all of this without comment, movement, resistance or anything other than docile acceptance. Non-compliance in any way will result in punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

She proceeded to run her palms across my skin, checking for the results of my shaving.

"Not too bad, but you will learn to do better in the future, won't you?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

"How does it feel to be hairless?"

"Kind of sexy, Miss, particularly when you touch me like this."

"Lovely. As long as you belong to me you will keep yourself like this. Now I'm going to spank you. This isn't punishment, it is in fact merely a way to establish our respective roles in our new relationship. I will spank you hard. You will endure it without complaint or attempts to avoid it in any way. Clear?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

She strode to an upholstered chair in the corner of the bedroom, sat and turned to me.

"In that table next to the bed you'll find a hairbrush, bring it to me and drape yourself over my lap, legs to my right."

I obeyed wordlessly, presenting the black oval to her and arranged myself as she had instructed across her lithely muscled thighs. She massaged my buttocks, caressing my flesh with the smooth backside of the brush seductively.

"You will count each of the twenty strokes I am about to administer. You will thank me for each, and finally ask for another. If you lose count or neglect the rest of the protocol, we will begin again. Clear?"

"Yes, Miss Pamela."

WHACK

"One, thank you, Miss Pamela. May I have another."

She waited almost a minute.

"You forgot your manners."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, please."

"We begin again. And you will now receive twenty-five. I will not have you cursing."

"Yes, Miss Pamela, I'm sorry."

WHACK

"One, thank you, Miss Pamela, May I have another, please?"

She proceeded to deliver another twenty-four hard smacks with the hairbrush that I knew I would come to hate and fear. When she had finished, she had me rise and adopt the presentation pose, facing the wall. She inspected her handiwork kneading my aching flesh and dragging her fingernails across my skin.

"Nice and red, I like that. How was that for you?"

"It hurt, Miss Pamela."

"Emotionally?"

"I know you own me now, and it was sexy being in your power."

"Excellent. That naughty cock obviously agrees."

She caressed my flaming flesh and trailed an index finger through my crack.

"You have a lovely ass."

"Thank you, Miss Pamela."

"I am going to enjoy owning you, Tommy."