Mistress CC

Story Info
Mistress teaches a neophyte the meaning of submission.
6.6k words
4.52
15.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw Mistress in a magazine ad. She seemed the perfect marriage between my budding interest in female domination and my attraction to black women. For weeks she was the star in my jerk off fantasies. But I was in my early 20's; a broke student with college life taking up much of my time. I eventually forgot about her.

Several years pass before I find Mistress's website almost by accident (well I was looking up female-domination sites but not looking for her). The old yearnings return. But now I have the means and time to act on them. Even so, it takes several months to work up the nerve to make an appointment to see Mistress.

In the days before my visit, I scour her website absorbing every word and picture.

When the time comes, I park a couple blocks from the address she provided and walk (I don't want her to see my car or tag). I am surprised how plain her building looks - like any other office. It could be a dentist office.

I knock, the door opens and there she is: dressed in a tight black leather outfit that accentuates her curves. My heart is racing - I feel I might pass out.

She smiles and asks "Jay?" I can only nod. She steps back and says "Come in".

It is like a small medical reception room inside only mostly empty. Against the right wall is a table with a tray, in the corner on the left is a basket and a door is on the back wall. In the middle of the room is a large high back rattan chair and a small table next to it with a glass of wine.

As instructed on her website, with out a word I put the consultation fee in the tray.

She commands "Strip", turns and walks to the chair. I gawk at her luscious ass for a moment. She is at least 15 years older than me, but is a total knock out.

I quickly disrobe and pile my clothes in the basket.

She points a riding crop down before her and commands "Kneel here, spread your legs and keep your hands at your sides".

I comply and know to keep my head looking down.

"Why have you come here?" she asks.

Quickly, proudly, I blurt out "I've fantasized for years about serving you."

"For years?" she replies. "You don't look older than 25."

She continues "Silly boy, submitting to me is a life style not some game you play then put back on the shelf. You should forget all this. Find a nice homely girl, start a family and have a vanilla life."

This was not the reception I expected. I stammer "But I'm 26! I've thought about being with you since the first time I saw your magazine ad".

Mistress shakes her head slowly "I'm just a youthful infatuation; like a first love - you are an immature fool and can't even began to understand what you are asking. LEAVE NOW!"

I am totally confused. Is this a test?

Mistress interprets my indecision as defiance. And harshly says "You impertinent shit! I am showing you mercy and you're too naive to realize. I would so enjoy bending you; forever warping your psyche; seeing the horror in your eyes as you realize the truth of subservience to me."

I am a little scared now. But her threats arouse a deep craving within me and stir my cock.

She notices, pauses and says "Perhaps this life style is for you." As she strokes the side of my cock with her riding crop I grow harder.

She smiles wickedly and says "You have made your last free decision."

She continues to lightly stoke me and asks "I typically record client sessions, is that OK?".

"Yes" I pant.

"Yes mistress" she corrects.

Mistress instructs me "I need you to explicitly state that you understand I own the rights to the recordings of our sessions."

My cock is doing the thinking now. I quickly repeat what she said before the rest of my brain figures out the implications.

She asks "Do you freely and completely agree to submit to me?"

I pant agreement "Yes mistress please". She places a collar with a leash on me.

She rises and moves toward the back door. I start to stand to follow, but she commands "crawl".

The backroom is the well equip dungeon pictured on her website.

She leads me to the center of the room. My legs are spread and cuffed to hooks in the floor. My hands are cuffed and stretched above me with a chain in the ceiling.

In the back of the room at a desk is a barely clad black man.

Mistress says "James will be assisting me. Now lets get to know each other. What is your full name?"

I reply "Just Jay, I want to keep some anonymity."

Her assistant chuckles out loud. Mistress has an expression of slight amusement before the riding crop hits my cock.

I jumped from the shock. She hits me several more times, driving away the remnants of my hard on.

Angrily she says "Jay, this is exactly what I was talking about. This is not some game. You have no secrets from me."

Striking my cock after each word for emphasis, she repeats "WHAT.. IS.. YOUR.. FUCKING.. NAME?"

I stammer out "Jay *withheld*".

She continues "Where do you live?"

"Miami" I response. Which earns me another whack.

Mistress explains "I do not have time for 20 questions. I require complete answers. Where do you live?"

I answer "*withheld* Drive, Apartment xxx, Miami"

In the background her assistant states "Confirmed mistress".

Mistress continues "Do you have a girl friend?"

"No mistress"

"A boyfriend?" she probes.

"No mistress" I answer indignantly.

"Are your parents still alive?" she asks.

"Yes mistress" I reply as I try to figure out where she is going with this.

"What are their names?" she demands.

I hesitate and Mistress is on me. She starts walking around me striking with the crop at random locations so I can't guess the next target. Restrained I can do nothing but flinch after each blow.

"OK, OK" I cry.

Mistress coldly replies, as she continues her assault. "You think saying OK makes everything alright? You asked, you begged to submit to me. Well here it is. You will do what I ask with out delay. What are your parents names?"

In tears from being beaten and from made to reveal something I never intended to, I reply "Harold and Denise *withheld*".

She smiles "Wouldn't they be proud to see you strung up being beaten by a black woman? Where do they live?"

"1030 *withheld* Drive in Tampa" I respond.

"Do you have siblings?"

"A brother and sister also in Tampa" I say.

She continues "Do you work?"

I respond "Yes mistress, I'm an electrical engineer at West Engineering".

"Good" she coos as she rubs my cock with her crop "Your answers are becoming quicker and more complete. How much to you make a year?"

"About 75 thousand" I say proudly.

"And what is your boss's name in case I need to contact him?" she demands.

"Please no" I whisper to myself. But Mistress hears.

"This is going to be a long painful night Jay" Mistress says as she walks to the wall and replaces the riding crop with a stranded flogger.

She walks back toward me and takes swings at my chest and cock before settling behind me.

She strikes my back from top to bottom. I cry out after each strike. What have I gotten myself into I wonder. Then she focuses on my left butt cheek by spinning the strains around the handle and hitting me with each rotation. My right butt cheek is next. My back feels afire. I wonder how long until I'll be able to sit again.

Again she is in front of me and politely asks "What is your boss's name?"

"Alan *withheld*" I sob.

"Name some of the people you work with" she commands.

I give her about a dozen names.

"Now" she says "what is your social security number?"

I can't believe this. Will I have no secrets? Why didn't I think this through.

Mistress is not happy with my delay and picks up a short bull whip.

The whip makes a loud snap as it hits. This pain is worse than from the other tools. I can't help but cry out. She gives me about a dozen blows. I'm crying profusely.

"I'm pretty good aiming this" she brags. "Left knee" Snap - perfect hit. "Right thigh" snap. "Left thigh a little higher" Snap another perfect shot.

"Guess where my next shot will be if you don't give me your fucking social security number?" she demands.

I quickly give her the sequence.

"Confirmed" her assistance announces "no arrests, good credit rating, three bank accounts, two credit cards, an IRA, a 401k, not counting the student loans a net worth of $50k."

"Don't worry" Mistress reassures me "I won't steal from you. Then adds with a laugh "You'll eventually just give me whatever I want".

I want this to end. I want to get out of here and never even think of Mistress again.

Mistress smiles "Just a few more questions about your sex life and we'll be through. Tell me about your first orgasm."

I've got little to hide here. I explain "It was at my grandfather's farm, I was 13 and discovered an old stack of National Geographic magazines."

"Other than B & D & S & M do you have any other sexual kinks?" she probes.

"I touched my cousin's breast once" I state.

Sarcastically she replies "That must have been quite a thrill for you both. Any prostitute or homosexual encounters."

"No" I quickly reply.

"No mistress" she corrects "OK starting with the earliest and working your way forward briefly tell me about each woman you've had sexual relations with".

I feel myself flushing with embarrassment. Mistress looks as if she will continue whipping me, but stops and asks "Jay are you a virgin?".

"Yes mistress" I hiss.

With surprise she says "This changes everything. I was going to just going to cut you loose assuming you've learned a lesson. Now I'm not sure what to do with you. I could sell the rights to you or maybe do you myself."

"James" she commands "bring me a chastity with the smallest fittings we have."

From a cabinet she retrieves an adult diaper and places it on me.

When her assistant returns with the chastity he whispers something to her. Mistress says "OK" and tells him to bring some ice.

She pours the ice into my diaper.

While my balls are slowly freezing Mistress asks "Have you seen a male chastity before?"

"No mistress" I reply with concern.

She continues "Until I decide your fate, I'm going to keep you in forced chastity. This device will prevent you from having an erection. So you won't be able to lose your virginity. It also means you won't be able to masturbate. At first it will be an annoyance, but as the days go on, like a raging fever, your desire for relief will grow. I will hold the key to chastity's lock, so you will be compelled to return to me. Milking sessions are somewhat expensive at $3000, but you can afford it."

Mistress removes my diaper and I can see the cold has drastically shrunk my cock. Even so, it's a tight fit as she squeezes by balls into the backing ring and my cock into the small tube before snapping the anti-pulls around my cock and balls into place and closing the lock. Sadly it looks very secure.

I am unbound and made to crawl to the reception room. Where I am told to dress. Her assistant hands her a small paper with my next appointment on it. Mistress smiles and says "See you in a month" as she hands it to me.

As I leave I curse myself getting myself into this trap and for not leaving when I had the chance.

The next few weeks are a difficult adjustment.

After several painful failed attempts, I give up hope of removing the chastity; it is too good of a fit.

Pain is also a great motivator in helping me to learn to avoid any situation that might trigger a failed hard on.

The rest of my life continues pretty much as before.

A part of me is actually turned on about Mistress being in control of my next orgasm and I fantasize about her being the first to fuck me.

As she warned with each passing day my yearning for relief increases until I don't think I can wait another minute.

I arrive for my appointment. However this time Mistress's assistant answers the door. "Mistress has been delayed" he explains "she will be with you shortly. She asked me to escort you to the back room. Please put your clothes in the basket and follow me. Mistress is not here and I won't make you crawl."

In the dungeon, her assistant has me sit on a bench. My hands are cuffed behind my back and each ankle cuffed to a bench leg so my caged cock is fully exposed.

A few minutes later Mistress walks in dressed in loose fitting scrubs.

"Ah our virgin" she says.

But her expression turns to an angry frown as she looks at my cock. "Why aren't you shaved?" she demands "I explicitly told you to shave. James, this client is not prepared for his visit, please reschedule him for two weeks from now."

"No" I cry "You never mentioned shaving. Please, I can't wait that long."

"Are you presuming to tell me what I said?" she retorts.

"No mistress" I reply.

Her assistant says "Mistress you have a convention next week and then a vacation planned. Rescheduling now means a three week delay. It's his first time. Perhaps some mercy?"

Mistress replies "James you are a kind soul. Very well, but you clean him up. I'm not going to".

While her assistance gathers a razor, lather, water and a towel, Mistress locates my key on a ring with about fifty keys and removes the chastity. Then leaves the room in disgust.

My cock, finally free, awakens. When her assistant returns I am embarrassed by my semi-erection and apologize.

James kindly brushes aside my apology "If I'd been in a cage for a month, I'd be hard too."

He applies lather to the hair around my cock and begins shaving.

I keep telling myself "This is just like being shaved for surgery; nothing unusual about being shaved down there."

As he works James says "Mistress really has it in for you. My advise is that you don't resist, do what she wants and hope she loses interest."

I respond "She never said anything about shaving."

He replies "It doesn't matter; this is her world. You'd do best to remember that."

He continues shaving "I left a tuft above your cock; she likes that."

I nearly freak as he starts shaving my balls. But James continues as if nothing is unusual "You'll want to keep up with this shaving daily. It's easier that way. And just in case Mistress calls you in for a surprise inspection".

When James is done, I give him heartfelt "Thank you". He heads off to inform Mistress that I'm ready.

My cock and balls look so strange hairless.

Mistress returns and says "Much better."

She pulls up a big screen TV in front of me. She reads the title from a DVD "Greek Orgy" before inserting it in the player.

"Something to get you in the mood" she jokes "I'll be back in a bit". Mistress leaves again, I guess for another client.

The screen comes alive with eight couples engaged in varying sexual activities. My cock rises to a full pulsing erection.

As the porn video runs my cock cycles from full erection to semi-rigid and back.

I notice, slowly, one by one the female actresses seem to be exiting the scene; leaving the male actors pleasuring each other.

After about 50 minutes there are only men performing sex acts.

I've never watched male porn before. While I am embarrassed about being slightly aroused, I am so sex-starved from not having an orgasm in a month. I think even a video of two horses doing it would get me off right now.

Mistress returns well after the movie has stopped.

"Was the movie good? A little frustrating perhaps?" she asks.

"Yes mistress" I respond.

"Good" she continues.

Mistress puts in another DVD this one of a woman slowly blowing a guy. She pulls up a chair and puts on latex gloves. Then she instructs "While I am performing this procedure, you must sit still and let me do all the work".

She applies lube to my cock and slowly starts to jerk me off.

After a few strokes I thrust my hips forward. She abruptly pinches my cock head hard causing me to jump.

She scolds "I told you NOT TO MOVE. I want you to sit there passively. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes mistress" I yelp.

Only then does she release my cock head and continue stroking me. She expertly keeps me on the edge until I can't resist and thrust again.

This time she pinches harder and holds it for 15 seconds before threatening me "If you move again, I'm putting you back in that cage." After a few more seconds, she releases and resumes her slow deliberate manipulation. It takes all my effort to sit still. My heart is racing and my breathing quick short breaths. I am sweating as if in a race. She tortures me this way for 20 minutes before mercifully letting me cum. I moan aloud in relief. It is the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced.

"Thank you mistress" I sigh.

As she re-cages me, I whine a little. Which results in a few strikes of her crop.

She says "I have a couple bidders lined up for rights to your first fuck."

I'm escorted to the reception area and allowed to redress.

Mistress hands me my next appointment slip and says next time you owe an additional $250 for the shave.

It is odd how one adapts to situations no matter how bizarre. My daily shave becomes routine. My desire for relief grows as before, but so does my anticipation of another mind blowing orgasm.

Upon arriving for my next milking, Mistress answers the door and has me crawl nude to the bench where I'm again cuffed. My cock springs to life when freed.

Mistress picks up a DVD at random and inserts it into the player. But her phone rings and she leaves the room to take a call.

This video is of two guys taking turns sucking each other cocks. As before I'm so desperate I can't help but being aroused. Mistress returns and sees what is playing. She starts to apologize then sees my cock at attention. "Jay" she asks "are you gay?"

"No" I insist "I'm just so frustrated from being caged for so long."

"Maybe so" she agrees. She goes to a drawer and removes an O-ring gag. "Open" she commands as she attaches the gag to my head. She leaves to get something from the wall behind me where I can not see. When she returns she's standing before me wearing a strap on dildo. She grabs hair at the back of my head and slowly pushes her "cock" in my mouth through the open gag.

"Stop resisting" she emphasizes with a slap at my thigh from her ever present crop.

Once she is in, Mistress asks "Good? Not much like the real thing though."

She pulls out and pushes back in again.

"Don't make me do all the work" Mistress commands "bob on it". Followed by another whack of the crop.

I move my head back and forth sliding her in and out. She reaches down with her crop and strokes my cock.

She pulls out and removes the gag. Then re-positions herself before me. "OK suck it" she demands.

I resist.

Frustrated Mistress says "For heaven sake you just had the fucking thing in your mouth. When will you learn to submit? If you don't start following my instructions without delay, it will be months before you cock sees the light of day. Am I getting through?"

"Yes mistress" I tremble.

I eagerly start bobbing on Mistress's cock. She uses her crop to tease my cock. But it is not necessary, perversely I am extremely turned on about being so completely under her control.

After a few minutes, Mistress withdraws and pulls up a chair. She puts on latex gloves as we watch the video together.

She makes various comments obviously trying to make me uncomfortable: "Look at the size of that guy... You can tell the actors like each other see how aroused they both are... There's nothing like holding a cock in your mouth".

She lubes up and much quicker than last time, strokes me to an orgasm while the porn star's cock is getting sucked.

In the reception room, Mistress hands me my next appointment slip and a list of four magazines she would like me to bring to our next session.

Before I leave she commands "You will hang one of the magazine centerfolds next to your bed, hang one in the bathroom, hang one on your refrigerator door and keep one folded in your wallet".

12