Mistress CC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following weekend I visit an adult store. I figure the magazines are to further frustrate me. Instead I discover buying them is to humiliate me. They are gay porn magazines. I have to visit two stores to find them all. And in one store a pervert asks me for a date.

About a week before my next scheduled session, I receive a phone call from Mistress at work. I panic and shut the door to my office before answering "Hello?"

"Are you at work?" Mistress asks.

"Yes mistress" I reply softly hoping no one will hear.

"I am in the parking lot" she says "let's go for a ride". She abruptly hangs up.

I quickly sign out and head out.

There is nothing subtle about this woman. She is dressed in a short skirt with a halter top leaning against the side of her car in the visitors spot.

"With the way they stare, you'd think these people had never seen an attractive woman before" she jokes. "Get in the car."

As she drives away she explains "I was in the area so thought I would check on my property." I give her instructions back to my apartment.

When we arrive Mistress immediately exits the car and walks toward my apartment like she owns the place. I have to move quickly to catch up. I wonder what the neighbors must think.

Once we are inside Mistress commands "strip". Thank goodness for James's warning about shaving daily.

She continues "Kneel. I need a key so I don't have to wait in a fucking parking lot next time."

I have a spare at work so I give her the key from my ring.

"Neater than I thought" she comments while looking around. She walks toward the kitchen and I start crawling after her.

"Just stay there" she retorts "I don't need you following me around like a fucking dog".

Mistress snoops through my apartment opening drawers, cabinets and closets. She returns to the living room with the gay porn magazines and a large plastic serving spoon from the kitchen.

"These magazines should be out, not hidden away in some draw" Mistress comments as she flings them on a lamp table.

She sits on the center of the couch and commands me "Get up here; lay across my lap face down". I quickly do as she demands.

I jump when she brings the hard spoon down on my bare ass.

"Thank me" she demands.

"Thank you mistress" I quickly say.

She explains "All the traffic is so stressful. This relieves my stress". Then hits me again.

"Thank you mistress" I respond. Several more blows follow.

"Ah" she sighs "I can feel the tension leaving". Whack.

"Thank you mistress" I say through tearing eyes.

She hits me a few more times. Then looking at the magazines says "I would like you to pick your favorite model from each magazine and mark the page before your next session." Which she follows up with a whack.

"Yes mistress; thank you mistress" I grunt.

"Oh and something has come up" she announces "and your next appointment has been delayed two weeks".

"Two weeks?" I whine in question, not sure I can wait.

"Is that a problem?" she responds before hitting me again.

"No mistress, thank you mistress" I cry and not just from the blows.

Without saying anything Mistress beats me several times. I use a pillow to muffle my cries from the neighbors and thank her each time.

My ass is pulsing with pain and tears are flowing down my face when Mistress commands "OK lets get you back to work making me money". I crawl over to my clothes and redress.

She doesn't give me a chance to clean up before returning me to work. As she drives off she flips me off for anyone looking to see.

The night before my appointment, I realize I hadn't picked the magazine models. Since it doesn't matter to me, I decide to pick guys randomly. I turn to a page in the middle of the first magazine. He is a red head. I don't particularly like red heads; I turn to the next page: a blonde I don't like the looks of. The next guy has a beard. Then a guy with dark hair and blue eyes, I mark that page.

The second magazine has all black men. I page through it. It seems black men are always well endowed. I pick one with a large but not huge cock.

In the third magazine is like the first, I flip through a few pages. A black guy with the cock larger than the others stands out; I mark him.

I flip through the entire forth magazine not seeing anyone appealing. Then remind myself that I'm just picking anyone; I pick a random page.

I haven't got much sleep since Mistress's visit. Forty days is way too long to go without jerking off. Recalling before Mistress, I was doing it at least daily saddens me.

Tonight I lay awake wondering if Mistress's overt attempts at manipulating me have actually warped my tastes. I come up with an idea for an experiment: I play a DVD with my favorite porn star.

A big breasted black woman with a gorgeous large ass and thighs flicks on. I relax as that familiar lust grows in my chest. But my confidence crashes when my cock strains against its cage immediately after her well hung lover enters the scene and she starts to suck him.

The entire day I worry about what is happening to me.

I am still unsettled when I arrive for my appointment. Mistress actually looks a little concerned as I kneel before her presenting the magazines.

"Here" she offers me the wine she's been sipping "You look like you need to unwind".

I drink as she casually looks at my selections.

I am cuffed to the bench and my cock released as before. Her chair is already by the bench. She starts a video with half a dozen men having their cocks devoured by other men. I'm disheartened as my cock hardens.

As she puts on gloves she suggests "Let's see how long we can keep you at full staff."

She uses her crop to tease me to a complete erection. She flips through a magazine while I watch the video. When ever I start to wan, she gently uses her crop to re-flame my desire. This goes on for at least 30 minutes, the frustration is unbearable.

Across the room the door opens and James enters nude; his manhood fully extended. I gasp. Mistress agrees "It is an awesome sight". "Come here James" she commands.

James stands before me his cock just centimeters from my face.

Mistress whispers "If you've ever wondered what it is like, now is the time."

The wine, lack of sleep, six weeks of abstinence, all those videos, I am so horny. I feel my mouth slowly open. I lean forward and put my lips around James's head. It is soft, firm, yet yielding, warm, alive.

"Very good" Mistress coos.

"Slowly James" Mistress cautions.

James places his hands at the sides of my head and carefully slides himself deeper into my mouth. I can only take a little over half of him before his head is at the back of my throat. He eases back until again I only have grasp of his head. Mistress lightly strokes my cock at the same time repeating her approval "Good".

Slightly trembling now, James again pushes forward and then backs out.

"Please mistress" he pleads.

"OK James" she approves.

James gradually picks up his pace moving himself in and out of my mouth. His breath quickens. I am overwhelmed. I can actually feel his cock growing. In a rush he pulls out completely and grabs his cock as he cums on my face.

Mistress quickly strokes me to an orgasm as well.

Panting James says "Thank you mistress". In a whisper to me he adds "Thank you Jay".

"Jay?" Mistress calls.

In a daze I say "Thank you mistress".

James leaves.

Mistress starts the process of re-caging me and jokes "Well if you weren't, you definitely seem a little gay now".

With my lust temporarily abated, the reality of what has happened hits me hard. I sob a little. What have I done? I didn't even resist.

Mistress comments "what a perfect moment" as she snaps a picture: me with a haunted, lost, completely defeated expression; tears streaming down my checks and my face covered with puddles of cum.

Mistress rubs James cum all over my face and in my hair and says "live with it; make peace with it"

When it is time to leave, I reluctantly, take my next appointment slip feeling totally despondent.

I call in sick the next day and use the time to try to figure out what to do. Perhaps I can buy my freedom. I leave a message with Mistress's answering service. When she calls back I nervously admit "You were totally right. This is not the life style for me. Is there a way we could workout an agreement for me to pay an extra fee to have the chastity removed."

Mistress cruelly laughs in reply, but there is no humor in her voice "Do you think I do this for the money? I've made plenty of money over the years. I do this because I love humiliating arrogant, conceited white pieces of shit like you." Then she hangs up.

Several days later she calls back "I've gotten the bids back for rights to your virginity. I am willing to sell you those rights and the freedom to pursue them for thirty thousand dollars."

I can't believe anyone has offered her that much money. I know she's bluffing. But she has all the cards and I can't let this continue. I can only guess what she will make me do next.

I ask "Will you remove the chastity?"

Dismissively she replies "That's what "freedom to pursue" means moron. You would need to bring half in hundreds to your next two appointments - I'm not quite finished with you yet. Take it or leave it."

I respond "OK" and she hangs up.

While it is painful handing over my life savings, my mood is better when I arrive for my next appointment knowing I'll be free of her soon.

I hope James will not be there. That could be awkward. I don't know how he feels, but I have resolved that our last encounter was a young man's experimentation, which can not, must not be repeated.

Mistress answers the door with "How's my little cock sucker?"

I don't like her characterization, but must answer "Fine mistress, thank you for asking".

She tells me to strip quickly - she has a little memento for me.

I am led to backroom of her dungeon. As I crawl in I notice a ruff looking guy is there waiting for us. I dread even thinking about what she has planned for me. I am bound to a chair with my right hand clamped down to a table before me. The guy looks on dispassionately.

"Will this be permanent?" Mistress asks.

The guy replies "It will be deep and as indelible as I can make it. However it can be removed with surgery. But the removal will be expensive and painful - they'll practically have to burn his hand off."

The guy proceeds to put a tattoo of the date of my last session on my right hand on top between my thumb and forefinger.

When he is done he asks "What is so special about that date?"

Mistress proudly responds "It's the day he sucked his first cock. I want him always to remember."

The guy shakes his head and laughs and Mistress escorts him out.

She returns, unstraps me and then leads me to a larger bench in her dungeon. This time I am put on my hands and knees. My hands are cuffed to the bench and my knees spread and strapped to the sides. Finally my cock is freed.

Mistress moves the big screen so it is in front of me. She has put on a large strap on dildo, this one a bit more realistic looking than before.

She instructs me "Your cock sucking skills are horrible. I would be remiss as your mistress if I did not train you. Watch this video then you will repeat what you see on me."

The show starts and as before I grow hard. Only now I'm not as concerned. I figure after I am free, a few weeks of masturbating to straight sex movies will set me straight again. Mistress points out important parts of the technique. I think back on my time with James and realize how bad a job I did - I just kind of sat there.

I repeat what I have learned on her dildo. She complements "You will make a lucky guy very happy some day."

I think "Fat chance after I am free".

"Now" she says "There is one final act that you must submit to".

She starts the next video. It is a patchwork of several 10-15 minute shorts of black mistresses fucking their subs from behind. Mistress herself is in some of them. My heart is racing in anticipation. This is one of the fantasies I have long had: Mistress ass fucking me.

Mistress explains "Since this will be your first time we will work on stretching your ass this session."

She starts with a small finger sized dildo. It is well lubed and she slowly inserts it getting me used to being penetrated.

The small dildo is replaced by a slightly larger one. Mistress goes through several more. She shows me the last one about the size of what she is wearing. I'm a little apprehensive, but taking her cock is the stuff I have dreamed of. With some difficulty I take the large dildo.

Mistress surprises me and flips on the dildo vibrator; I cum in seconds.

After I am re-caged and dressed in the reception room, Mistress hands me an inflatable butt plug. She explains "You will need to keep your self stretched out. Get some lube. Each night, insert this. Squeeze the bulb 6 times and leave it in place for 15 minutes."

The first few times are a struggle before I get used to inserting the damn thing.

I am so done with her and looking forward to our last session.

I decide after I'm free I'll cover my tattoo with another, but Mistress still will have accomplished her goal: a physical reminder that I once had a man's cock in my mouth.

The date finally arrives. After she lets me in, I put the last installment in the basket. Then I strip and am led to and bound to the bench on hands and knees again. There are several cameras on stands around the bench. Obviously my final act of submission will be added to her video collection.

Mistress is already wearing her strap on. I can't help but stare at what will soon be in me.

As before she starts with the smallest dildo. Then the next size.

I feel a presence. James has quietly entered the room and is beside me. He moves in front of me and offers his slightly flaccid cock. "NO" I think, but I can't help myself. I eagerly take him in my mouth. Using the what I learned, I lick, kiss, suck and nibble him to a full erection. I so want to please him.

Mistress continues her preparations behind me. Then she announces "It's time James."

James moves behind me. I know what is about to happen and realize how much I desire it. I feel more lube being applied to me. Mistress grabs and spreads my butt cheeks. I can feel his cock at my hole. I can't believe how much I want this.

"Yes, yes" I pant as he penetrates me and gradually moves deeper in me. Slowly he pull back out. "More" I beg.

I am barely aware of Mistress watching and recording our liaison.

Slowly James picks up the pace until we are moving with a rhythm known to all lovers.

"Fuck me James Fuck me" I plead.

I moan as he continues. James's breath quickens. Then he tenses and lets out a long "Ah". He waits for a moment and then withdraws. "Thank you mistress" he says as he leaves.

I am a little jealous because my hard on remains ignored. And am a little put off since James didn't speak to me this time.

Mistress is all smiles "He's wanted you since that first session. He asked and I said OK. He's a good servant. It made me happy to get you to offer yourself so freely to him."

She pulls over the big screen and replays the entire encounter with James. I am repelled and yet aroused at the same time. She comments "You faggots make such interesting sounds when you fuck."

Mistress adds "I'll make sure you get a copy."

She replays the video again. But this time releases my right hand. It immediately goes to my cock. For the first time in months I jerk off while watching James fuck me.

Before allowing me to leave Mistress has me kneel before her in the reception area. My cock is limp but free of it's cage. "Let's go over things" she says "I still own you. I have granted you rights to your first fucking and the freedom to pursue it. Once such rights are exercised, control reverts back to me. In other words, you are free of me as long as you remain a virgin. Once I find out you've fucked, I'll have your ass back here in a greatly diminished role as a wage slave and part-time domestic. Don't think I won't find out. After many years in this business, I have lots of resources. Now go."

I dress and leave.

Mistress has completely shattered me. I am no longer sure who I am or what I want. I don't know if she can do what she says, but I'm afraid to find out. Even physically free of her, I am still hers.

12