All Comments on 'Mistress CC'

by cocosboy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the concept and story line, you knocked it out of the park!

I love the blackmail and the conditioning to make him take his first cock. Great job here.

It went just a bit fast and left me really wishing that I didn't get to the end so soon.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The pace was a little frenetic. I like this kind of mistress - slave - blackmail - submission story but the tempo is wrong. It’s just a little “this happened - then this - then this etc etc.” There wasn’t any rise and fall. It was start at the beginning and straight on to the end with no stopping in between. It’s as if you think “what’s going to happen next” as you write the scene before it. Slow down and smell the flowers.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago
More Please!!!

I was really hoping to see more from you. This story was so creative, fresh and erotic. It would be very interesting to see what happens after a few months or years even, when his virginity is lost and she finds out.

If you don't continue this story, perhaps you have another similar story brewing in your head somewhere that you could share.

Thank you so much for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And then he beat her within an inch of her life, just to show her what control was really about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous