Mistress Commands Me in the Office Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
1.6k words
4.31
11k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

Oh god, mistress, my dick is so hard in my panties now. At your command, in full view of the three vid-cams you made me install in my work cubicle, right here in the middle of my work day, with my associates working only feet away, on the other side of the cubical walls, you made me do it. Your commands, your training, your trigger words. My compliance. My submission to you.

You first made me expose my panty-clad penis to the cameras, then, before I had a chance to put my dicklett away, you made me pull down my pants, down to my knees, and bend over, so the camera could fully see my panty-clad ass, in full view of the entryway to my cubical, and stay there, watching the gif you sent with your command text, a gif of a huge, hard cock, cumming and cumming, shooting big ropes of cum.

For a slow count to ten, I had to imagine myself, fully dressed as a cum whore, with my big DD breasts in my bra, inside my tight, slutty, chiffon-colored, ruffle-adorned zip-up dress, with the pearl clasp attached tightly at the top, at the nape of my neck, and my salmon-colored panties, sheer fuchsia-colored stockings, and my pink high heels, with the double-ankle straps, buckled, and locked with your tiny key locks. Down on my knees, in cock worship position, all the result of your command trigger phrase, "sissy cum whore" a subliminal part of the ring tone that you programmed to sound when you text me.

I stood there, bent over, showing my panties, ass and stiff dick, hoping no one walks by, or stands up in an adjacent cube, wishing I could be there with the real cock, cumming on my face, all over on my breasts, and in my mouth. And just as the time was up, and you would allow me to quickly pull my pants back up, you sent another text, with the words "Black Lacy Bra" on the first line, "A-size falsies" on the second line, "Sissy Faggot Slave" on the third, and your sexy voice whispering the command trigger words "feminine sissy whore". Oh god.

I knew I had to comply, to comply right away. I quickly pulled up my slacks and fastened my belt, and zipped up my fly. But now I had to unlock my lower left drawer, and pull it out, hoping no one would look over my shoulder. I reached through all of my girlie clothes, and toys, organized properly, as you'd commanded just two months ago. I found a black, lacy size A bra, and the small falsies to fit, put them on my desk for all to see, just in the way mistress had trained me to do, grabbed my suit jacket and put it on, put my phone in my coat pocket, and only then was I allowed to grab my bra and falsies and put them into my jacket inside pocket.

Only then was I allowed to close and re-lock my desk drawer, with all of my sissy faggot supplies. I stood up, pulling my jacket to partially cover my stiff hard-on, which I could feel was leaking precum into my panties, but I hoped that my precum wasn't leaking through to the front of my slacks. Without checking who was looking, mistress didn't allow that at this point, I went out into the walkway and made my way towards the mens room. Luckily, mistress did not make me put up the sissy faggot screensaver on my computer screen while I was gone.

Per my training, I now had to go to the mens room and adorn myself with my bra and falsies. My black lacy bra would easily be seen through my white button-down work shirt, so I would have to wear my suit jacket until such time as mistress allowed me to take it off. And not just the bra, but my small A-size falsies would jut out. And, mistress had me throw out all of my old falsies, and replace them with nipple falsies, each one with a hard nipple, jutting out, for all to see, even through a bra, sometimes a slip or camisole, and my work shirt.

Wearing my jacket was the only way to not be caught out. Mistress just loved to tease me, threatening to push me out of the closet at work. I was still thinking of that big dick, cumming in my mouth, and all over my face and breasts, when I heard my boss call. "Wilson! Are you taking a break?" "Just going to the bathroom Rick." "Well. make sure to stop by my office on the way back, I've a few things to go over with you." Oh shit! I'd have to work with my boss, right in his office, while wearing panties, a bra and falsies.

I made it to the bathroom, and luckily no one else was there. It could be really tough changing quietly in a stall when others were there, especially when mistress put me on a timer and made me rush. Especially when I had to take off my shoes, socks and slacks, to pull on some panties, and or stockings and a garter belt.

I went to the last stall in the back, locked myself in, and set my phone up on top of the toilet paper holder, stood it up so that I'd be in full view, and made a video connection to mistress' broadcast network. Mistress might or might not be watching, and I never knew who else she might have watching, either paid or a free guest, to watch me, as she commanded me to perform perversions I'd never imagined, even just six months ago.

I hung up my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt. I pulled out my bra and turned it backwards, so I could fasten the tripple-clasp in front of my chest, where I could easily see what I was doing. I learned this while watching one of my girlfriends get dressed. It was so much harder to fasten the clasps behind my back; sometimes mistress made me do that, and it could take a lot longer. I fastened all three clasps and then rotated the bra around front so that the cups were at my chest, then I pulled up the shoulder straps, and made sure they were nice and tight.

Then I put one of my small falsies inside each bra cup, making sure that the stiff nipples pointed outwards, and were balanced and aligned, so that my sissy breasts were symmetrical. I put my shirt back on and buttoned it back up, tucked my shirt into my slacks and started to put my jacket on. No camisole today, just the bra and small falsies. I made sure not to button the jacket, because that pulled over my breasts in a way that made them show somewhat. However, this meant that either side my jacket could swing out and expose a pert breast, so I had to be constantly on the alert, making sure to not expose myself.

Now I checked my phone video, and waited for mistress to signify that my compliance was acceptable, that my current task was complete. There was s new text:

"Are you alone, my sissy faggot?"

Fortunately I was, no one had walked in, so I typed "Yes, Mistress". Couldn't leave off that "Mistress" part, or even leave it uncapitalized, or I'd be in for another punishment. I'd learned that lesson the hard way, a few times, and learned it well.

Then loud audio blared out of my phone "Good faggot!" Oh my GOD!! I just hoped no one could hear this out in the hall

(Later I would find out that my phone was loud enough to be heard in the ladies room, through the air conditioning vent, getting me in all kinds of new trouble, but that's another story for later.)

All too loudly, right from my phone: "Here's what you're going to do, faggot. Whip out your little dickie and rub it hard and fast through your sissy panties, until you are stiff and hard. Keep going until you have precum leaking out through your panties. Then put on a tight, pink, sissy condom, and start jerking yourself off. Rub your little titties through your bra, while you jerk your stiff dick 150 times, but DO NOT CUM! Repeat, over and over: I need dick! I need big dick! I crave hard dick!"

"Think about Rods big hard cock, fucking your sweet sissy mouth. (Rod was one of my cubical neighbors, as described in Part One of this series.)Then put your condom-clad dick back inside your sissy panties, and go back to work. On your way back, think about the cock of every man you encounter on the way back to your cube. For each man, think of him an an alpha male, directing you to pleasure him, think about his hard dick, sliding in and out of your mouth, his hands grasping the back of your head, shoving your mouth on his hard throbbing cock, in and out, in and out, in and out. And think "yes sir, Yes, OH YES!!"

Oh my god, and my boss told me to go to his office...

Oh god... I pulled a pink condom from my jacket pocket and rolled it onto my stiff dick, then I sat down on the toilet seat, reached up with my other hand and began massaging my titties, put the thought of Rod's dick in my mouth, firmly in my mind, and began jerking my hard dick. Oh god... I wanted to cum, I needed to cum so badly...

I repeated my sissy mantra, over and over, as commanded by mistress: I need dick! I need big dick! I crave hard dick!

Jerking, harder and faster, thinking of Rod's dick, needing Rod to cum in my faggot mouth... Yes Mistress, Yes, OH YES, I crave Rod's big, manly dick, I bow to the huge size of a real man's stiff cock, a manly man's big cock, a real cock...

To Be Continued...

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers