Mistress Commands Me in the Office Pt. 03

Story Info
Mistress continues to remotely command me, around the office.
1.6k words
4.26
11.5k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers

First a little clarification, if you've been reading parts one and two (I hadn't kept this quite straight up to this point). Here are the correct character names:

Bob, or Robert, or Dick (or whatever my mistress decides to call me): Me

Rick: My boss

Brad: An office co-worker

Rod: Office co-worker in an adjacent cubical, very buff, quite manly

Wilson: Office co-worker in an adjacent cubical, very gay

Maria: Office co-worker in an adjacent cubical, totally hot, in great shape, a brick shit house

"STOP FAGGOT!!"

Mistress was still watching me through the video connection on my phone, and clearly had been counting the number of times I'd pounded my hard dick. Here I was, in the last toilet stall at work, wearing the tight, frilly pink panties I'd put on when I dressed for work this morning, per the text wardrobe menu mistress had sent to me. And I'd just now, per her trigger commands when I was back in my cubical, I'd come to the restroom and put on an A size black lace bra, with hard-nipple falsies, and then put on my white button down work shirt over them.

And now, per mistress' exact commands, I was beating off in my panties, rubbing my breasts and stiff nipples, and fantasizing about Rod, the ripped hunk in the cubicle kiddy-corner to mine, thinking about sucking his huge, hard, manly dick, working him and working him with my mouth, and my hands, fondling his large balls, so full of spunk, spunk that mistress would make me take in my mouth, and swallow, his hot, hot sperm, so thick, so hot, so tangy...

But Mistress had also told me to jerk my dick 150 times, with the express order "DO NOT CUM!" In my zeal, my urgent need to get Rod to cum in my mouth, my secret, oh so taboo fantasy Rod, I'd completely forgotten to count.

"STOP FAGGOT!! Must I ALWAYS count for you? Do you just get lost in your sissy faggot mind? Needing another man's hot cum, just so badly, his big manly cock, so much bigger than yours, you just need the dick. You're just a sissy cum whore!"

I immediately stopped and removed my hand from my dick, but even though my mistress had berated me, and I was sure to receive a punishment, my dick stayed hard, so hard it hurt, like it was ready to burst. Oh my GOD, I needed to cum SO BADLY!!. But not today, I'd fucked up and almost exceeded my assigned 150 stroke maximum.

"Oh PLEASE," I wanted to say to mistress, "Please, Please let me cum!" But I knew better than to ask. I had to EARN my orgasms, and I'd just lost a few points by getting so lost in the thought of Rod's stiff hard cock, the thought of urging him to cum, to cum inside me, inside my mouth...

"STOP IT FAGGOT!! STOP MASSAGING YOUR TITTIES!! Oh god, what a sissy loooooser!!"

Fuck! That would be double the demerit points. I wanted to grab my hard dick so badly, to reach back up and rub my titties. (At least I wasn't thinking of my sissy anal pussy... don't get me started on my anal pussy...)

"Wipe off your little dicky, you're spraying precum all OVER!"

Oh shit! Not on my slacks and shirt! I grabbed some toilet paper and reached to wipe my dick. Luckily I hadn't spread too much precum on my work clothes. That's not so easy to hide...

"You worthless cum whore! Stop! Don't wipe yourself with tissue! After this fuck-up you obviously have to eat your precum. Clean it all up with your hands and eat it! Eat it right now!"

Oh god... I instantly dropped the toilet paper and began wiping all the precum up, and put it right in my mouth. Oh, Yes, Oh YES... and my dick got even harder, and leaked even more, so I wiped that off with my fingers and stuck them in my mouth.

"Good. Now you can clean up, you cum-sucking faggot. Pick that tissue, wipe off the tip of your dick, and wipe your ass."

I did so, and noticed that my sissy anal hole was quite wet, wet with the need to be fucked, and fucked hard. The thought of Rod's cum had made me so wet! Maybe if I was bad enough, mistress would make me wear an anal plug... but not yet! Oh shit, I still have to meet my boss in his office - he's going to ride me for taking so long in the bathroom.

Right then the bathroom door opened and someone else entered. But mistress' video connection was still live, oh shit!

"Bob!" It was Brad. "The boss said to quit jerking off in the bathroom and get right to his office, he's been waiting for you."

Bing! My regular phone text beep - luckily mistress had mercy on me and didn't use any of her custom, sissy-slut rings or beeps. I looked at mistress' text:

"Stop thinking about Rod's big cock, you slut! You just can't get enough cock, can you, you wanna-be cum whore?!? I told you to think about every man's cock that you passed while on this task. Think about sucking the hard cock of the guy that just yelled at you. Think about his cock in your mouth, all the way to your boss' office, and then you can stop thinking about him. "

"Once you get to Rick's office you'll start thinking about him, wanting your boss' big dick. Wishing you could reach over and caress his dick through his slacks, rubbing him gently at first, then harder, to get him big, and hard, until he orders you down on your knees to unzip his fly and pull that big monster out... Keep this text up on your phone, and make sure to refer to it a minimum of three times while meeting with your boss. I'll let you hide your phone if you can, he doesn't have to see you reading it."

"Come on Bob, get your hand off your dick, get out here and wash your hands, and get to the boss' office" said Brad, laughing and laughing. "If you could only get laid, you wouldn't be so desperate to get off during work hours. Maybe I should get Wilson to give you a little help," laughing louder now. Wilson had a cube right next to mine, and he was obviously gay, not infrequently hitting on me. I was unable to sternly try to get him to stop, as mistress regularly commanded me to leave that door open.

I quickly zipped my fly and buckled my belt. I felt so humiliated. My dick was limp now, but mistress loved for me to feel humiliated - with any of several trigger words mistress could make me hard again... I put on my suit jacket, checking carefully to make sure my breasts and poking nipples weren't visible.

I slid my phone into my pocket and opened the stall door, walking to the sinks. There was Brad, with a big condescending grin on his face. " I knew it Bob! You were jerking off in there weren't you? I can smell it from here. What a Dick! You popped out of your momma and she knew right away what to name a sissy panty boy like you: Dick! Little Dicky!"

"Come on Brad, lay off." My dick was so limp now, but still leaking precum into my pink panties.

"Oh yeah, I'll leave you alone. But I'll go nudge Wilson in your direction, so you can get the kind of relief I know you're craving for."

My face turned beet red as I exited the restroom...

But my phone chimed with a new text - mistress was still listening to the audio.

"He's so spot on, you cum whore! Brad has you nailed. You're wearing panties, a bra, small titties, and you LOVE COCK!" I instantly started getting hard in my panties. Mistress had used the trigger words, "You love cock." I couldn't help it, my cock was rapidly getting stiff.

"And I know you've already forgotten, but I'll let you slide on that. Start thinking about Brad's hard cock, right now, about how much YOU want HIM to NAIL YOU! Suck his cock, vigorously, and with passion! Make him hard, so that he can fuck you and cum in your sissy anal whore pussy!" Oh god, my cock was raging hard now. Sticking out from my slacks. I put my hands in my pockets to try and shift it so no one would notice.

But, at mistress' command, I had to start thinking about Brad's hard cock, slick with precum, in my hands, in my mouth, and in my ass, while I walked toward my boss office. My cock got harder and started to ache, it was so hard.

Beep. Another text: "And make sure to give yourself a good feel on the way, massage and caress both of your titties, we need to keep your nipples stiff for your boss." Oh shit! I pulled my left hand out of my pocket, reached up, and started massaging my right titty under my jacket, rubbing my stiff nipple.

Beep. Another text: "Both hands, sissy bitch! Switch hands back and forth, and make sure to have one hand on a titty the whole way back to his office."

Oh god, my dick was so hard now! How was I going to pull this off, how was I going to sneak all the way to the boss' office without anyone seeing my hard panty-clad dick jutting right out, or catch me rubbing my titties?

To be continued...

Tracy69
Tracy69
187 Followers