Mistress Cruel Love Ch. 01

Story Info
A young black man is besieged by feminism and Femdom.
9.1k words
4.62
30.1k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Cruel Love

Chapter 1 - How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Femdom

It was a cool spring day as Darius strode down the poorly maintained city sidewalk. Cars whizzed by on the busy street, kicking up gusts of chilly air that made him grateful he'd pulled the windbreaker over his lean torso before leaving home. His jeans and work boots kept him warm enough, though he was starting to wish he'd grabbed a hat on the way out.

The wind chilled the bare flesh of his scalp in between Darius' corn rows. His long, thin braids trailed neatly down the back of his head, dangling behind him and to both sides of his upper chest. He enjoyed the "tough guy" look the style afforded him. If he was honest, it was also a way to compensate for his barely average height. Regardless, he made sure the braids were well groomed at all times. It was hard enough for a black man to get ahead in the world without creating obstacles for himself and he considered a neat appearance to be paramount.

After high school Darius had immediately moved on to trade school where he got a thorough education in welding. It had been several years since he earned his certification and his career was starting to pay dividends. He wasn't yet making enough money for he and his girlfriend to get their own place, but with the annual raises and bonuses he was receiving, moving up the social ladder wasn't too far in their future.

"Hey! Slow down!"

Darius looked back to see his girlfriend, Heather, thumbing through her phone with an annoyed look on her face.

"Sorry baby" he said while waiting for her to catch up. "You know how I get into my stride!"


She lowered the phone as she closed in on him, scowling at his antics. "Yeah? Well it's rude. Not to mention patriarchal. Don't keep walking ahead of me."

"Patriarchal? The hell that supposed to mean?"

The tall young woman put her hands on her wide hips and looked down at him. "It means you're being an ASS. Either stay by my side or walk behind me!"

"Walk behind you? Wouldn't that be... matriarchal?" he countered with a chuckle.

"Don't be a smart-ass, Darius" she imparted with a cold stare before returning her gaze to her phone. "You don't even know where we're going."

"And whose fault is that?"

"It's not anybody's fault. It's a surprise!"

"Yes, dear."

That was how so many of their conversations ended these days. Passive acceptance of Heather's edicts even though Darius had plenty of room to argue. But wasn't that the way of the world? When a couple has been together for a while, you learn to pick your battles. It felt like he was surrendering ninety five percent of the time, but Darius was mostly happy. Even when he wasn't happy, he was content.

And who wouldn't be content? Most of the brothas Darius had grown up with would kill for a 5'11 white woman. 6'1 in the heeled boots she was wearing. And not just a white woman, a "THICC" white woman with shoulder length blond hair and plenty of junk in the trunk. Her breasts weren't the biggest, but Darius didn't care. He was a legs and ass man and Heather had plump curves to spare.

Sure, she was a butter face who often wore too much makeup. On her worst days you might compare her to "Mimi" from the Drew Carey show. Yet Heather had a plain beauty and earnestness that Darius had loved since the first day they met. Their attraction had been instant. As a couple, they were doing fine two years into their relationship.


Taking Heather home to meet his parents had been a revelation. His father had beamed with pride and his mother had paid her endless compliments. Momma made it a point to say it was good Darius had "a strong woman to keep him in line" now that she wasn't around to discipline him. Maybe that was why Darius didn't mind a woman who could be so domineering at times. He'd had one all his life! After many a stern lecture and spanking with Momma's hand, wooden spoon or whatever else was handy when Darius made trouble, it felt like second nature to him; even as an adult.

"We're almost there" Heather announced, her boot heels clacking on the pavement as they made their way down the street.

"You just let me know, baby. I wouldn't want to miss this amazing store that I know nothing about."

"Oh, don't worry. You won't" she said, glancing up from her phone with a sly grin.


Darius looked at her with raised eyebrows and a silly smile on his face. That's what he loved about her. That attitude and commanding confidence. Whenever he felt lost in the world or had any kind of doubt, she was there to fill the void.

Heather even dressed with a distinctive "in your face" style. Her leopard print hoop earrings were as impossible to miss as her cute glasses with the purple tinted frames. She wore a cheap, imitation leather jacket over her frilly green top. A black and white checkered skirt hugged her thighs and showed off the curve of her ass prominently. Silky black stockings lined her meaty legs down into her knee high leather boots.

She had to dress more modestly for her part time job as an executive assistant, but whenever she wasn't at work, she was experimenting with her clothing. Her outfits were eclectic and she didn't give it a shit what anyone thought of them, least of all Darius.

"Whoa..."

The word came out of his mouth involuntarily. Darius slowed his walk as they approached a store he didn't remember seeing before. The words "QUEEN SHIT" were lit up in bright red, only there was a big, upright dildo shaped light where the capital "I" should've been. Below the words were an animated woman dressed in black leather from head to toe, lying on her side. She had a golden crown on her head, a riding crop in her hand and one eye winking at any potential customers.

"When did this store go in?"

"A few months ago" Heather answered matter-of-factly. "Alright, let's go."

"What? You mean, this is the store?!?"

"That's right. Remember what we talked about a couple weeks ago?"

"Oh, cmon baby! We gotta do this now? How bout we go see a movie or something?"

"No. We're here to get the things we need to spice up our sex life."

"Jesus, say it a little louder why don't ya."

Heather's eyes opened wide. She placed her hands on her hips and her lips pressed into a frown. "WE'RE GOING TO GO INSIDE THE SEX STORE AND GET THE THINGS WE NEED TO SPICE UP OUR SEX LIFE!!!"

A chilling shock of horror and embarrassment shot down Darius' spine as people in all directions began looking their way. A few guys down the street howled in laughter as they turned to look at the couple standing in front of the unusual storefront. Various women covered their mouths to stop from laughing or averted their gaze entirely, stifling giggles.

It was rare enough for people to see a taller woman and shorter man as a couple out in public. To see a larger white woman glaring down at a smaller black man, demanding that they go into the sex store was the stuff of dirty jokes and stand-up comedy bits.

"Ok, ok..."


Darius raised his hands in surrender and Heather immediately grabbed his right arm and marched him towards the entrance. He wanted to add 'please just stop making a scene' but he knew better than to let those words pass his lips. He followed her in hurriedly, not wanting to set her off any worse than he already had.

They entered the erotic superstore and the smells of leather and rubber hit Darius like a punch to the face. They had barely taken two steps in and he felt like he'd entered another dimension. There were rows of sex toys and all kinds of kinky contraptions that he didn't know the first thing about. The walls at the far sides of the store were lined with long racks of fetish clothing. Each row and every wall were decorated with red velvet drapes to give the place a more regal look and emphasize the theme of the store.

"Look, baby, I know I said we would try the..."

Heather finished his sentence when he hesitated. "Strapon sex. ANAL PLAY. You're an adult, Darius! You can say it out loud."

"Yeah, I know I said I would, but..."

"But what?"

"Well, I just don't know if I'm ready for that" he said, folding his arms defensively as they came to a stop.

Heather glowered and pocketed her phone before turning to him. "And what's going to get you ready? WHEN will you be ready? Because it sounds like you're just making excuses and trying to back out after agreeing to it."

As she chastised him, Darius looked around the store and noticed that some of the other patrons were taking note of their conversation, just like the strangers outside had been.

"Baby, could lower your voice just a little? We're attracting a lot of-"

"Do NOT tone police me! You're not backing out of our arrangement and you don't get to tell me not to be frustrated! Don't ever imply that my frustration is invalid, either. That's gaslighting.

'Tone police? Gaslighting? The fuck...?'

This was an issue that had popped up recently. Heather had begun using all kinds of new terms and phrases that Darius had never heard before. It became more common after she'd begun attending a weekly "female empowerment" class a few months ago. Come to think of it, it wasn't long after that when Heather had gotten more insistent about introducing kinky elements to their bedroom life.


Darius had been resistant at first. To date, their sex life had been fairly vanilla and he was happy with that. As they entered their second year as a couple it became clear that Heather wasn't satisfied. Going to those classes had amplified her desire to try new things and, over time, she had sweet talked him into trying "butt stuff." She promised it would be fun for both of them and a whole new world of pleasure for Darius. After much coaxing and a few nights of sleeping on the couch with blue balls, he'd reluctantly agreed.

"Alright, baby, damn! Let's go look at the... merchandise."

Heather's scowl faded into a smile. That seemed to appease her and they continued into the store. Shelves of bizarre toys, dildos of every shape and size and strange costumes flashed by as they made their way further in.

Darius couldn't help but notice that it was mostly couples in the store and every couple had a similar dynamic. One couple was dressed in head to toe leather and the woman pulled the man around by the chain leash of a dog collar. Another couple featured a woman in a lovely yellow sun dress and a guy that followed her around on hands and knees wearing nothing but rubber boots, latex underwear, leather mitts and cat ears on his head.

"Queen Shit" was no joke. Everything Darius was seeing implied that the store specifically catered to women who wanted to take charge of things in the bedroom. This made Darius uneasy while at the same time providing a silver lining. Darius knew he should be grateful that Heather wasn't looking to get dominated. He'd never had any desire to engage in the slapping, choking, spanking and other stuff he saw men doing to women in various internet porn. If Heather needed that, it might have ended their relationship.

On the other hand, if Heather wanted to liven things up by role playing as a dominatrix or whatever, that wouldn't be so bad. Would it? As long as it stayed between the two of them at home, whatever silly stuff they did would be fine. Ultimately, he loved Heather and wanted to make her happy.

They reached the end of the aisles and the store opened up to a larger space with several counters and exits to back rooms. As they approached, one of the clerks took notice of Darius and Heather.

"Hi there!" the middle aged woman spoke before stepping out from behind the counter and moving to greet Heather.

She looked like she'd just stepped off the electric sign at the front of the store. The woman's curves were outlined in a leather corset, leather pants, leather boots and latex gloves that extended up her arms to her biceps. The raven-haired white woman sported a military officers cap and carried a crop in her hands.

"Welcome to Queen Shit!" She extended her hand to Heather, who shook it immediately. "Is this your first time?"

"Yes! Thank you."

"Hey" Darius interjected with nod and a little wave.

The woman cast him a frigid glance. "Don't speak in this store unless I or Miss..." she turned her gaze back to the tall blonde.

"Heather."

"Unless I or Miss Heather instruct you to."

Darius shut up right quick and put his hands in his pockets; looking anywhere but the ice queen's gleaming curves.

"I'm Mistress Veronica" she said to Heather with a smile. "What can I help you with today?"

"We're looking to change things up in the bedroom a bit, starting with some anal play."

"Very good. I take it you've come here because you plan to take charge of these activities?"

"Absolutely" Heather nodded enthusiastically.

"Well then, can I make a recommendation to start?" Veronica inquired as she placed her balled up fists on her hips.

"By all means."

"Worry less about what "we're" looking to change and decide what YOU want to change. That's the first step to establishing a female led relationship."

"Hmmm, I like that. I just meant my boyfriend has already consented to a change in our activities."

Veronica lifted her hands from her sides and began stroking her crop slowly. "Ah... yes, consent is important, but it should be noted that men are proud, obstinate and finicky creatures. They often don't know what they want, or more importantly, what they need, without the guidance of a strong woman."

Heather was practically swooning. "I have much to learn" she said with a slight bow of the head.

Darius rolled his eyes. He was liking "Mistress Veronica" less by the second.

"So, what do we need to begin this new chapter in our lives?"

Veronica grinned. "Let's have a tour of the shop and I'll lay everything out." She marched between the aisles towards the front of the store, the leather of her costume creaking with each step. She turned into one of the rows quickly, followed by Heather and Darius.

The entire aisle was filled with dildos. Rubber cocks of every shape and size from the modest four inchers to the giant mega-dongs over a foot in length and more girthy than any human male would ever be. Darius inspected the collection of huge cocks, growing more self-conscious by the minute.

"I'm going to recommend at least three of these models to start" Veronica announced. "That may sound excessive, but you can size up fairly quickly when it comes to anal play. It just takes a little training."

"Sounds good!" Heather replied. "Whatever you think we need to get started, just hand the items to Darius."

"This one as a starter" Veronica said, reaching out and retrieving a seven inch cock with average girth and handing it to Darius.

'Whoa, hold on here...'

"This dildo would make an excellent intermediate" she stated while grabbing a nine inch model that was significantly wider. She shoved the plastic sealed phallus into his arms without so much as looking at Darius.

"And this..." she said while reaching up to one of the huge, coke-can thick twelve inch cocks. "Is what you'll be shooting for." She pulled the product down and held it out to him.

"Are you NUTS?!?"

Time stopped. Both women turned to him, looking furious.

"Darius!"

Veronica extended her crop and stuck the tip in Darius' chest.

"I told you, you're not to speak in this establishment without permission."

Her eyes were wild, but there was no anger in her voice. Just cold, hard command. Darius stared back, in disbelief that anyone would treat a customer this way.

"Miss Heather. Would you mind if I deliver some mild discipline to this young man?"

"Please do" she replied without hesitation.

"Unless you'd prefer to do it yourself, that is?"

"No, no. I'd like to watch and learn."

"Very well" she said before shoving the twelve inch mega cock into Darius' arms on top of the other two. "Alright piggy, bend over and lean against that shelf. Do not let go of those items."

Darius could hardly believe this was happening, but he did as he was instructed. He learned forward and exposed his ass, the bundle of giant rubber dicks snug against his chest.

*Whap*

Veronica struck his left ass cheek with her crop. His jeans absorbed some of the blow, but it still stung. Darius could tell she hadn't used anything close to her full strength.

Veronica reached back for the next one.

*WHAP*

The end of the crop lashed into his right ass cheek fiercely.

"OW!"

"You get one more for crying out. Do NOT drop that merchandise or you'll get five more."

Darius was astonished to be getting spanked by a complete stranger in a sex store. He looked over at his girlfriend who was watching with rapt attention; a giant smile on her face.

*WHAP*

A strong blow blistered across both ass cheeks and Darius bit his tongue. He blew air through both nostrils as he waited for the sting to dissipate.

"You may stand. Do not speak again unless spoken to."

Veronica continued down the aisle and returned to hawking products. Heather followed along, as if nothing had happened and this was all completely normal. Darius plodded behind them with a stack of cocks in his arms.

"You're going to need this" Veronica said, placing an enema kit into his arms "to make sure he's clean. And these..." She grabbed three boxes of Astroglide and piled them with the other products. "You can never have too much lube!"

Heather followed along and nodded; occasionally asking questions. Darius' head was spinning as he began to wonder how much all this was going to cost.


"We have some excellent devices, the vibrating egg for example, that you can wear under your strapon and enjoy really powerful orgasms while you're fucking your man."

"Oooh, that sounds amazing!"

"It is" Veronica said, grabbing one of the eggs and adding it to the pile. Darius did his best to balance the stack of items with growing difficulty.

"OK, let's pick out a sturdy harness and then we can move on to butt plugs. You'll probably want to install one in him immediately and begin stretching him out back there. Also, did you have any interest in feminizing him?"

"Feminizing? I hadn't thought about that."

'Feminizing? The fuck?!?'

"All men are good candidates for feminization" Veronica insisted as she looked back and studied Darius up and down. "But your man is an excellent candidate! He's on the short side and has a decent ass."

Darius checked out completely. They were talking about him like he was a piece of meat and he didn't want to listen anymore. He just wanted the shopping trip from hell to be over.

"If you think it's a good idea, I'm certainly open to it" Heather replied with a hint of excitement.

"It's a great idea! How bout we go look at some outfits?"

* * * * *

They had been in the store for ninety minutes and there was a small mountain of items piled up on the counter. Darius couldn't imagine that all those toys, accessories and clothing were going to add up to less than a thousand dollars. Mistress Veronica was doing the math on a calculator while he pulled Heather aside for a chat.

"Hey! Get your hand off my arm!"

"Baby, I know I said I would try some new things, but I never said I'd spend a fortune to do them. Just how much you think all that is going to cost?"