Mistress Cruel Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather put her hands on her hips as a smirk spread across her face. "Oh, stop exaggerating! We've spent more than this on a TV. Are you saying our sex life isn't worth it?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying..."

"Good. Because I didn't complain the last time you dropped eight hundred dollars on a new videogame system and a bunch of stuff to go with it. And that was just for YOU. This is for both of us."

Darius sighed. He couldn't argue with that, but there were other factors at play.

"All I'm saying is our credit card is getting close to maxed. We keep adding on and it's gonna screw up our score! You want to move out of that apartment, don't you?"

"Excuse me" came an older female voice in the background.

Darius turned to a find a stern looking older woman with short, white hair gazing at them. Her stylish perm and commanding blue eyes gave her a regal look. It was clear this classy matron was a woman who brooked no nonsense. She wore a shiny, black raincoat over her silky white top, a long, black leather skirt and short heeled black pumps. Her thick, alligator skin bag hung over one shoulder, the weight of which belied her small stature.

As they moved to greet her, the woman immediately crossed the remaining distance, nudging Darius aside with surprising force and planting herself in front of Heather.

"Hello, my dear. I'm Beatrice, a long time patron of this establishment."

"Oh... hello there! I'm Heather. Nice to meet you!" The two women shook hands briefly.

"The pleasure is mine. I hope I'm not being too nosy, but I couldn't help overhearing your conversation..."

Darius grimaced and crossed his arms. He wouldn't even bother trying to introduce himself this time.

"I'm sorry if we were being too loud."

"Not at all, my child. In fact, it was refreshing to hear you just now! It brings back memories. Also, it gives me hope for the future when I hear a young woman asserting herself."

"You said you're a long time patron? Isn't this store fairly new?" Heather inquired.

"New location, my dear. Old store that's had many names over the years."

"I see. Is there something I can do for you?"

"No, but there's something I can do for YOU, I hope."

Heather liked the sound of that. She clasped her hands in front of her as the daring duchess continued.

"I'm a woman of considerable means and this isn't the first time I've offered to help a young woman begin her journey of self discovery. I'd be happy to set you up, all expenses paid. I have only one condition."

"And what's that, Miss Beatrice?"

The older woman leaned in to the point that Darius could barely hear her, but he listened carefully.

"That young buck walks out of here wearing a butt plug and a cock cage."

"WHAT?!?" Darius raised his hands, completely incredulous.

The matron turned, a fury building in her piercing, cerulean eyes. "SILENCE young man! Your betters are speaking."

"Darius, you were just worrying about the expense! This very generous woman has offered to pay for our order! Thank her immediately!"

"But baby..."

"NOW!"

Silence hung in the air for a few moments before Darius put his hands back in his pockets.

"Thank you kindly, Miss Beatrice."

Without missing a beat the older woman closed in on Darius, getting uncomfortably close to his face.

"How big is your cock? Flaccid and hard."

Terror and humiliation shot through his spine for the second time that day. He swallowed air in a nervous gulp, his glands ready to release beads of sweat any second as the heat of embarrassment washed over him.

"Answer her! Now!" Heather instructed, folding her arms below her breasts.

"Ummm... about three to four inches flaccid, Mam. Six and a half inches hard."

Darius couldn't believe he'd just set it out loud. He'd never shared anything that personal in his entire life with a total stranger, let alone in a public setting.

The mature, leather clad Domina pulled her stony gaze from the nervous young man and turned back to Heather. "I'll pick out a cage for him. Tell Mistress Veronica that your purchases go on my tab."

"Thank you so much, Beatrice!" Heather gushed with a warm smile.

"It's my pleasure, child. I'll be right back."

Darius watched her saunter down the center of the store before turning into one of the aisles with purpose. He had to assume she was intimately familiar with where the "cock cages" were located. He wasn't looking forward to finding out how those worked.

He followed Heather back to the checkout counter to find Mistress Veronica waiting for them. She held up the oversized calculator with a cat-like grin on her face. Darius almost fainted when he saw the amount. One thousand, three hundred and seventy four dollars. Perhaps Miss Beatrice was a blessing after all.

"How are you paying?"

"Actually, Miss Beatrice has just offered to pay for our purchases" Heather relayed. "She said to put it on her account?"

"Oh, very good! Beatrice is one of our finest customers. Love that woman! A real gem."

Veronica went to work filling out the requisite paperwork and recording the total to be billed to the old matron. Before she finished, Beatrice had returned holding a boxed metal cock cage in one hand.

"Add this to the bill, Miss Veronica."

Veronica waved her hand dismissively. "On the house."

Beatrice handed the ominous looking toy to Heather with a satisfied smile. "There are changing rooms right over there" she said, pointing to one corner of the store.

Heather nodded before collecting one of the butt plugs and a tube of Astroglide from their pile of purchases. She motioned for Darius to follow her as Veronica began bagging up the rest of their items. "Cmon, let's go Pookie!"

Pookie. Now she was using one of their cute nicknames in front of people they'd just met. When did this happen? How did Heather become so oddly comfortable in her own skin, suddenly? Mistress Veronica and Miss Beatrice were alien creatures to Darius, but in their presence, he was beginning to notice that Heather wasn't so different. In fact, she seemed to be drawing inspiration and confidence from both of them.

Darius sighed internally and followed his girlfriend. His anal deflowering and penis imprisonment awaited. Best to get it over with quickly.

* * * * *

Fifteen minutes later a smiling Heather exited the changing area with a hurting boyfriend slowly waddling behind her. Darius grimaced as he tried to get used to the thick rubber plug lodged in his rectum and the cool metal cage surrounding his flaccid unit.

Each step forward brought fresh discomfort. The ring of his pucker was forcibly held open with the flat base of the toy crammed against his ass by the bottom of his jeans. His expression was something akin to a beaten dog as they came to a stop before Beatrice and Veronica. The two women were having a chat as they waited to see the results of their mischief.

Beatrice smiled as she observed his ginger steps and look of total resignation. She reached into her coat, extracted a business card and handed it to Heather. "If you're ever in need of guidance or just want someone to talk to, call any time. I'd love to hear how your new life is going! Perhaps we could get together, if you're so inclined."

Heather accepted it gladly. "Thank you again for everything! I'm sure we'll be chatting soon."

Veronica retrieved two large, heavy shopping bags containing all their new items and set them down in front of Darius. She ignored him completely, turning to Heather. "And thank YOU for stopping in today! We hope to see you again!"

Heather shook their hands and exchanged some final pleasantries before turning and striding towards the door, leaving Darius in the dust. "Let's go Pookie! Chop chop!"

Darius didn't even spare a side glance at the two women who'd just made his life considerably more troublesome. He knew they were staring daggers at him. He grabbed up the bags and plodded after his girlfriend as fast as he could with a foreign object shoved up his ass. The final insult came when he heard snickers and a cackle of laughter behind him.

The air in the city could hardly be called "fresh" but it had never tasted so good to Darius. After inhaling the fumes of concentrated rubber, leather, latex and silicone for so long, emerging onto the street felt like a trip to the countryside. The walk back to the car would be burdensome, but at least Darius could go home and put this nightmare behind him.

"Let's head to the mall" Heather said nonchalantly.

"What?!? Baby, we just spent two hours shoppin!"

"Yeah, and you didn't have to spend a dime. Most of the outfits we got are for YOU to wear. Now it's my turn! I thought we'd go have a look through Freddie's and Victoria's Secret. You can help me pick something sexy to wear..."

She finished her plea in the lilting, sing-song way that she knew worked every time. Between that and the innocent, doe-eyed expression she was putting on, Darius knew he wouldn't be able to resist.

"Alright, fine... but can we get something to eat first?"

"Sure, we'll grab a bite at the food court. Oh, don't look so dour! It'll be fun!"

'Yeah, more fun if I didn't have a cage on my dick and a rubber cone up my ass...'

Darius knew better than to voice his frustrations. His predicament was part of her "fun" now. Heather was in a good mood and he didn't want to spoil it. He offered her a thin smile and endured the ache in his ass with as few grunts as possible as they marched back to the packing garage. His arms were weighed down with bags of dildos, fetish attire, lube and dozens of other toys, but at least he wasn't being humiliated in front of strangers anymore.

If he could just get through the afternoon, everything would be fine. Surely after a long shopping trip, Heather wouldn't have the energy or desire to play with all this nonsense tonight.

* * * * *

Darius winced as they walked out of Fredrick's of Hollywood with yet more more shopping bags in both hands. They had purchased some nice outfits for Heather at a few different lingerie shops. Their credit was hurting almost as much as his asshole.

Over the previous two hours, Darius had learned one lesson well. The only thing worse then trying to walk with a buttplug buried deep in your cheeks was trying to SIT with one. He had never enjoyed fried chicken and biscuits less in his life then when trying to ignore the hot, stretching sensation in his ass while eating.

He found that if he stayed still for a while, especially while standing up, it was actually quite manageable. His ass grew accustomed to the intrusion and his body could relax to an extent. But that was rarely the case as they went about their business at the mall. He was sitting down, getting up and walking for long stretches. Each movement stretched his pucker around the thick rubber base of the plug and brought fresh ache to his lower body. In addition to the pain, it felt like he had to take a giant shit, but he would be denied any relief forever.

If that wasn't bad enough, while they'd been in Freddie's, he'd gotten his first erection since being locked in the cock cage. Truthfully, it was more of an attempted erection. When Darius whispered what was happening to Heather and gritted his teeth from the agony of his most sensitive organ bulging within the metal confines of the cage, she'd made things even worse by running her hand over his crotch repeatedly. As the pressure grew more intense and his humiliation mounted, Heather had giggled and teased him, blowing into his ear and rubbing her breasts against his side.

It had taken quite a while for his cock to shrink back to normal with his girlfriend's antics coaxing his manhood into painful constriction. On top of that, he'd been mortified they might be kicked out of the store at any minute.

As they began walking down the brightly lit stone tile hallway, the voices of other shoppers echoed around them and the incessant, happy-go-lucky pop music drifted down from the mall's speakers. In that moment, Darius decided that he'd had enough. He was hurting, he was tired and he wanted to go home.

"Let's head back, baby. I'm beat."

"Oh cmon, one more store! And I'm kind of in the mood for an Orange Julius..."

"Another time babe."

Heather's face fell into a scowl and she shouldered her purse in a way that plainly communicated she was annoyed. "There you go with your patriarchal shit again. You don't give me orders! We decide these things together. That's how a relationship works."

Darius looked around at the passing shoppers as they continued down the mall corridor. The last thing he wanted was a repeat of their spectacle from earlier in the day, so he carefully lowered his voice.

"I agree. And as your partner, I'm tellin you, my ass is hurtin and you know the reason why."

"Oh my god... don't be such a fucking baby!"

"What?!? Do you have any idea how uncomfortable this thing is? Or how much my dick was hurting in that store?"

"Wah wah wah!" she mocked him.

"And what about those women at Queen Shit?!? Did it not bother you how much they were disrespecting me? Your man!"

"Shutup, Darius."

"Oh, this is a relationship, huh? But I need to shutup? Is that right?"

Heather stopped in her tracks. He regretted his words immediately.

"DARIUS! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR CHAUVINIST CRAP!"

Darius turned to face her, his fear growing steadily as he noticed people's heads turning to observe them. He swallowed involuntarily and visibly pleaded with her not to make a scene. His raised hands and "surrender" gesture had no effect on his now enraged girlfriend.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN WOMEN ARE UNCOMFORTABLE?!? HOW OFTEN WE SACRIFICE FOR YOU WHILE ASKING SO LITTLE IN RETURN?!? We are TWO HOURS into trying something new and you're already complaining!"

"Baby, please..."

"DON'T 'BABY' ME! YOU ARE GOING TO LISTEN!"

There was now a small crowd gathering around them and Darius was beginning to sweat.

"I have put up with your MAN-SPLAINING nonsense for as long as I'm going to! You will NOT tell me what to do or when to do it! You will start acting like an equal partner in this relationship! You will be open to new experiences and you will show women the RESPECT they deserve! Is that clear?"

Darius' tongue was tied in terror. You could hear a pin drop for a brief moment, until one by one, a dozen or so of the women that had stopped to listen to Heather's tirade began clapping. Pretty soon, their combined applause was echoing off the walls, amplified due to the mall's acoustics.

The men in the audience were either ignoring the scene or softly clapping along with their wives. Some were looking at their phones, others turned away, pretending to focus on something else in the distance. Others simply walked away from the feminist cheering squad as quickly as possible.

"YEAH! You tell em girl!"

"Drag him girlfriend!"

"Who runs the world? GIRLS!"

"Put that fool in his place!"

The applause and the women's shouts of support eventually died down. Darius' face burned with embarrassment as all eyes turned to him, waiting for his reply.

"...yes, dear."

* * * * *

"I hope you've been paying attention. I expect you to do this on your own in the future" Heather informed him sternly as she turned the shut-off valve on the enema kit's tubing.

Darius was on his back in the tub with his knees pressed to his chest and his ass up in the air. The enema tube had flooded his insides with the cleansing tonic and the discomfort had mounted as the bag slowly drained into his ass. Darius thought he'd felt "full" at the mall, but he didn't know the meaning of the word until now. All he could feel was his lube-greased asshole clamping around the feeding plug tightly and a lower body packed to the gills with warm water.

"I got it baby! Please, just no more!"

Heather looked at her watch. "We'll wait a minute, but then the rest is going in. You need to be nice and clean down there!"

He'd been dead wrong about their plans for the evening. Rather than the nightmare being over, it felt like it was just beginning. Darius thought by the time they got back Heather would want to cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie. Fat chance of that. She couldn't wait to try out some of her new toys.

Darius groaned as the water worked its way deeper into his bowels and seeped through the twists and turns of his colon. He sucked in short breaths instinctively. It seemed to alleviate the pain to some degree.

Heather gazed down at him with an expression of mock sympathy. "I know, Pookie... it doesn't feel so good. Just remember, this is nothing compared to what a woman goes through every month."

She turned the valve on the tubing once again and the rest of the solution being draining into his ass.

"AAAGGGHH!!! It's so full!"

"Relax. It's almost done. This should get easier each time you do it. I know it feels rough right now, but believe me babe, it's going to be worth it."

'Oh yeah, it's gonna be so worth it when you're shoving a giant rubber dick in my ass...'

"Yes, dear... arghh!"

The bag emptied and within seconds an equilibrium was achieved in his bowels. Darius felt immensely tense and full, but now that the water had stopped running into his depths, he found he could at least tolerate the gross predicament.

"Alright babe, you're going to hold that in for 3 minutes. No less! Then you can pull the the feeding plug and let it start to drain out. Once most of it's drained, you can stand up and shower. The rest should flow out while you're cleaning up. While you're doing that, I'm gonna go change."

Heather turned and started to leave when Darius had a panicked thought. The last thing he wanted was their roommates walking in while he was finishing an enema.

"Baby, wait! What if Shireen or her boyfriend barge in here?"

She smirked at him over her shoulder. "His name is Jake. You really worried about that? Fine, I'll lock the door. Don't take too long, though."

The bathroom door closed behind her and Darius sighed. He looked down at his flaccid three and a half inch penis locked in constricting metal and the thick, white plastic tube jutting out of his rectum. What a crazy fucking day... and it wasn't over yet.

* * * * *

Darius exited the muggy bathroom into the cool air of the hallway, his body naked except for the boxers around his waist. His warm, freshly washed feet strode across the cool, hardwood floor. It was a nice condo they'd landed, but quality living space wasn't cheap in the city and that's why they still had roommates. Technically it was only one roommate, Shireen, but Jake had been staying so often lately that it felt like they had two.

He was careful to be quiet as he walked through the kitchen and past Shireen's room, but he needn't have bothered. The sounds of animalistic fucking were pervasive and there was no way either of them would've noticed Darius. Shireen was wailing in climax and Jake's moans were unending as the slap-slap of enthusiastic pounding could be heard through the crack in their bedroom door. This wasn't the first time Shireen had left the door ajar while she and Jake were having sex. Darius was starting to think she did it on purpose.

He quickly moved past the storage closet and laundry room before turning into he and Heather's bedroom. What he saw next was a less than pleasant surprise. There was Heather, clad in nothing but a sports bra and gray yoga pants over her thick thighs and ample ass. Darius had just spent somewhere between three and four hundred dollars on new lingerie for her and she wasn't going to wear any of it tonight.