Mistress Cruel Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On top of that, Heather already had the strapon harness buckled around her waist with the seven inch "flesh colored" cock sticking straight out of her pelvis. It was obvious what her priority had been and it wasn't dressing sexy for Darius. He couldn't help but wonder why a peach toned rubber cock was still referred to as "flesh colored?" Weren't these feminists supposed to be all "woke" and shit? Apparently that didn't matter when it came to sex toys.

Darius pushed the thought aside and decided to remain as open minded as possible. He crossed to Heather, doing his best to ignore the fat schlong hanging from her body and moved to kiss her. Heather gave her blonde hair a shake, clearing stray strands from her field of vision before joining their lips in a long kiss with much tongue. She reached behind him and gave his ass a squeeze, beginning to pull his boxers down only seconds later.

With his underwear dropping down his legs, her hand moved to his caged member. She groped him and felt around the cock cage as she chuckled in his mouth. Her breathing had become more excited as she broke the kiss.

"Lose those boxers and get on the bed! Face down, ass up!"

"Baby... we gotta go so fast?"

She cackled. "Uh huh... You're about to get fucked and now you're interested in foreplay for the first time in your life? I'm sure that's a coincidence." Her sarcasm was venomous. "I'm serious. On the bed and get your ass in the air."

"Yes, dear."

He slipped onto the Queen size bed, his limbs sprawling across the black, duvet covers. Darius assumed the position and braced for contact, telling himself that it wouldn't be so bad and it was best to just get it over with. Heather grabbed their open tube of Astroglide and joined him, the weight of the bed shifting behind Darius as he felt his plus sized woman cozy up behind him.

The unmistakable squirting sound of lube was followed by two of Heather fingers plunging into his thoroughly clean pucker. Darius groaned as she wasted no time, knowing that the buttplug and feeding plug had already opened him up significantly. She made circular motions around his rosebud and began slurping her fingers in and out as she prepared him quickly for his first, full deflowering.

"You ready to get FUCKED, Pookie?"

"I... I think so, baby..."

*SMACK*

Her palm scorched his bare ass with a loud crack.

"Say I'm ready to get fucked!"

"I'm ready to get fucked..."

"That's what I thought."

Heather withdrew her fingers from his ass and got right down to business. She wiped her lube slick fingers on his back and then closed the remaining distance to her ass, bringing the tip of her fat phallus to his waiting entrance. She began pushing it in smoothly; slow at first, and then a little faster when it was obvious his ass was sucking it up greedily.

"Ahhhh.... AHHHHHH!!!"

Darius tensed up and grabbed the pillow in front of him. He buried his face in it as she continued to press forward hungrily. It wasn't nearly the feeling of "fullness" that the enema had been, but it was considerably girthier than either of the plugs. His pucker was stretching painfully as the cock plowed deeper into his bowels.

"There we go" Heather said as her pelvis came to a rest against his ass and balls. "See? Seven inches was nothing for you. You got a nice beefy ass that can accommodate lots of cock."

'Nothing?!? Easy for you to say...'

Darius focused on his breathing as the burning in his anal ring started to lessen slowly. Heather worked the dildo around in little circles, stretching him out even more as he sucked wind and tried not to yelp in pain. She felt his back and sides up and down with hungry hands, groping her bitch boy playfully.

"I've been waiting so long for this, Darius... hope you're ready."

"...baby?"

Without another word of warning Heather drew back her hips until only the tip remained lodged in his pucker. She then slammed her body forward, the entire thick length of cock meat burying itself in his fleshy anal walls as Darius grunted loudly. She didn't stop there, immediately drawing back and repeating the motion; putting her full weight behind the second thrust and the third. Darius' body jolted forward each time as she filled his insides with fat rubber cock.

She grabbed onto his hips fiercely and began pumping him full speed. He heard giddy laughter behind him as Heather pounded him harshly. Darius bit his tongue as the cock speared in and out of his well lubed ass and the room filled with the slurping and fapping sounds of degenerate strapon sex.

As her cock drilled him nonstop and her hips continued slapping into him forcefully, the initial pain and discomfort gave way to a strange feeling. Darius wasn't sure he would call it pleasure, but it was building to something like it. His grunts faded as the continuous assault on his loosened pucker and fleshy anal walls began to fill his body with giddiness.

"Yeah, you like that bitch??? This is your first time and I've already given you more cock than you've ever given me! Don't worry though sweetie, this is the smallest one. There's so much more for you to enjoy! NOW TELL ME YOU LOVE IT!"

"I... I love it, baby..."

"Uh huh... I knew you would. Slave bitch."

He could barely speak through ragged breaths. The ache in his pucker and the unfamiliar sensation of prostate stimulation became overwhelming for Darius. His legs extended outward, lowering his ass closer to the bed. His body was doing everything possible to slow her violation, but Heather matched his movements quickly.

"Uh uh... you're not going anywhere Pookie! Your ass is MINE!"

She lowered all two hundred plus pounds of her body down onto his smaller frame, her breasts pressing against his back. Her thick legs pushed his smaller ones outward and her arms reached up, snaking around his shoulders and holding him fast. She then reached back with her hips and began fucking him like a bitch in heat, her body wrapped around his in something resembling a full nelson.

Darius grunted and gasped as he could do nothing but take her powerful thrusts. The slick rubber cock glommed in and out of his now loose asshole ceaselessly. To his shock, the sensation was becoming more pleasurable by the second. His body went slack as the strapon stroked over his prostate again and again.

His cock hardened rapidly, pressing painfully against the outline of his penis cage. Darius' arousal was intense despite his locked manhood being mashed into the bed under the weight of himself and his girlfriend. Without even realizing it, he'd begun moaning in earnest.

"You like a big white dick in your slutty black ass, don't you?"

"Ahhhh..... AHHHHHHH!!!"

"SAY IT!

"YES! I LOVE YOUR BIG WHITE C-AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Ropes of thick white jizzum began hosing out of Darius' caged cock as Heather held him in her tight grasp and continued thrusting into his accommodating boy pussy. He moaned out a long, powerful climax as blasts of gooey paste decorated the duvet below, forming a puddle of sticky filth against his torso.

When his body stopped convulsing, Heather slowly brought her fucking to a stop and loosened her grip on his limbs. She leaned back, giving his ass another firm smack before backing her cock out of his blown out pucker. The tip of her strapon exited his body with a wet pop and she grabbed Darius by the arm and gave him a tug, indicating for him to roll over. He followed suit, and there was his sticky mess for both of them to behold.

"Oh my god! You just came while being fucked in the ass for the first time! WHILE WEARING A COCK CAGE! I knew you were a fucking pervert!"

Darius stared at the glue-like mess on the shiny black covers. If Heather was surprised, he was in total disbelief. Not only had he done what she described, but it had been a massively powerful orgasm to boot. Easily the strongest of his life.

"Well don't just sit there... Clean it up!"

Darius moved to follow her command, reaching over to the end table for their box of tissues. Heather intercepted his arm, grabbing his wrist and pulling his hand back. Her piercing green eyes demanded obedience.

"With your tongue."

Darius hesitated, if only for a moment.

"NOW!"

Surrendering himself to the dramatic shift their relationship had taken, he leaned forward, pushing his face down to the creamy white mess he'd just unleashed. Heather seized the back of his head and pushed his face down into the cum slathered covers.

"Lick! LICK IT UP!!! Every single drop! Clean your filth off my bed!!!"

As he began lapping up his own foul baby batter, Heather re-positioned herself and took the opportunity to exert her dominance even further.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

Her bare hand stung his ass cheeks repeatedly; more intense with each impact. He swabbed his tongue across the bedding, knowing that her spankings would continue until he finished the task.

Once the duvet was clean and his mouth and throat were slick with the taste of his own creamy nut, Darius rolled over to recover and Heather stood on the bed. She grinned down at him; planting one of her large feet directly onto his chest and pressing it into his flesh firmly. She stroked her girthy, lube slick strapon back and forth several times before moving her foot to his mouth.

"Suck it."

He opened his mouth and she shoved her toes in eagerly. Heather pressed the end of her foot into his warm, wet mouth as far as she could manage.

"Yeah... suck my toes while you have a little rest, Pookie. But don't get too comfortable. We're just getting started."

* * * * *

Darius slogged to the kitchen, a limp in his step from his drained condition and severely aching ass. Heather had ordered him to fetch Gatorade and insisted he remain naked as he did so. The only things he was wearing were his cock cage and the even bigger buttplug she'd stuffed up his ass before a lengthy session of cunnilingus.

As he came around the corner, Darius got his umpteenth shock of the day. There was Jake, bent over in front of the fridge, rooting around for something. He, too, was naked as the day he was born. As Darius got closer, the end of a buttplug was clearly visible at the stocky young white man's back passage.

This was a moment of clarity for Darius. Everything began falling into place. While Heather had been dominating him, Shireen, a black woman, had likewise been sodomizing her white boyfriend; probably with a giant black strapon. There was some mirror universe shit going on here. This was the world going mad. And dollars to donuts, it was Shireen that had gotten Heather interested in all this kink shit to begin with.

With no reason left to hide anything, Darius continued into the kitchen and pulled up right alongside Jake. The young man turned to see him and immediately snickered, opening the fridge door wider so Darius could get what he needed.

"You're in club Femdom now too, eh?"

"Seems that way" Darius acknowledged.


"Well, it could be worse, right? There's way nastier kinks out there!" Jake said with a chuckle.

Darius ignored his attempt at consolation. He reached in and pulled two bottles of purple Gatorade from the back of the fridge. "How long you and Shireen been at this?"

"Couple weeks now."

"No shit? And you like it?"

"Hell yeah! Most sex I've ever had in my life. Not to mention the orgasms... phew."

Darius was about to reply when Heather's yells cascaded down the hall. "DARIUS! GET THOSE DRINKS AND GET YOUR ASS BACK IN HERE!!!"

He had a dozen more questions, but they would have to wait. "I think that's my cue... Later Jake."

"Hang in there, man. I know it seems weird right now, but give it some time and you just might find you love it."

Darius nodded and happily exited the strangest conversation he'd ever had in his life. He turned and walked back to the bedroom as quickly as his sore ass would let him.

The smells of rubber and sex were heavy in the air as he re-entered their war room. Heather was standing by their shopping bags and adjusting her strapon harness. She'd already removed the first cock and was buckling the even thicker nine inch monster firmly around her waist.

With that feat accomplished and a wicked smile on her face, she reached down and withdrew one of the outfits they'd bought at "Queen Shit." Heather held up the frilly, French maid costume and emitted a throaty laugh.

"Drink up, Pookie. Then put this on! It's time for round two."