Mistress Dominates Her Cock Whore

Story Info
Mistress details how she plans on fucking her boy pussy.
822 words
4.22
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're normally so confident and self assured in your professional and personal life, that it is not unusual for others to to be intimidated by your presence. Not me though, not me. I relish in the fact that not only does your boy pussy belong to me, but that my dominance embarrasses, humiliates, and demeans you-- and you fucking love it. Who would've guessed that the smart, sexy, charismatic doctor can be reduced by my girl cock?

"Can you tell me what you'd like to do to me, Mistress?" you ask. I always have an idea as to how I plan on taking you down. Normally, I like for you to be surprised, but I'm feeling pretty generous today so I decide to tell you...

I'd like to see waiting for me in our fuck room like usual-- only this time, you're fully clothed because I'm in the mood to undress you. We hug and I slowly slide my hands down your back and move them under your shirt to feel the top of your pants. I undo your button, pull down your zipper, and work my way inside. I'll trace the outline of your hard cock, feel it grow in my hands. I'll then slide your pants and underwear down until I see your massive cock spring out. I'll lift your shirt up and prompt you to remove it over your head. Your pants and underwear will be at your knees and I'll instruct you to pull them off along with your socks. Once you're fully naked, I'll have you get on your knees and help me put on my new girl cock and harness. Once everything is in place, I'll ask, "how badly do you want to take my cock in your mouth?" Already knowing your answer, I'll respond by telling you what "a pretty little cock whore you've turned out to be" and that "you'll have to remain patient while I get you ready."

You'll hear me tell you to bend over the stool and spread your cheeks so that I can shave your tight pussy. When I'm done, I'll have you clean yourself up, come back, and resume your position. You'll feel a blindfold slip over your eyes and feel your hands being bound to prevent you from touching yourself. My hands will start to caress your thighs, your lower back, your ass. I'll eventually expose your boy pussy by spreading your cheeks and work my way in with my mouth and tongue. I'm going to want to hear you moan/beg/plead for me. When I'm done, I'll add lube to my index finger and explore how smooth and soft you'll feel. My finger will pump in and out of your pussy in preparation for the large, cold plug I'm going to shove in your ass. You tell me that you feel like your pussy is is ripping, your pussy is burning, your pussy needs time to adjust to the size of the heart shaped glass plug I've just penetrated you with. Instead of feeling sympathetic, I can't help but laugh at your desperation. You just sound so pathetic begging for mercy that there's no way I'm giving up on you now.

After you've relaxed enough to accept the pressure in your asshole, I'll use the binding that's tying your hands together to get you in the right position: sitting upright on your knees with your hands behind your back. I'll move my way to your face and use my tongue-- very slowly-- to trace your top and bottom lips so that your mouth, ass, and cock are all tingling. I'll remove your blindfold, compliment you on what a good listener you've been, and tell you that you finally deserve to service my girl dick.

I'll have you remove my cock from the harness and suction it to the mirror. You'll be told to stand in front of it and when I tell you it's time, you can watch yourself suck my pink/purple ombré cock in the same exact manner that I'll be on my knees sucking on yours. You'll really have to pay attention to my technique and mimic those same movements-- it will almost feel as if you're sucking on your own cock.

I want you to tell me how desperate you are to come. I feel that since you'll be simultaneously stimulated (your mouth, your pussy, your cock) that it won't take long at all for a cock whore like you.

After you've pumped your cum down my throat, our roles will reverse and I'll want you to take over as dominant to pleasure me. After I've been taken care of, I'll instruct you to clean up after us. Knowing full well that you'll happily obey my demands, I'll slap your ass a few times, thank you for being my slutty little sissy, and leave you on your hands and knees cleaning and hungry for more