Mistress Doreen Ch. 02

Story Info
Doreen punishes Frank.
2.5k words
4.45
16k
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two - Punishment

Author's Note: This is a story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment, if not choose another story more to your tastes. This Chapter is the second in this series. Please read Chapter One for context.

***

As Doreen strolled thru her kitchen, high heels clicking ominously on the tile floor, I struggled to keep up, crawling on all fours with those same high heels filling my vision. I also noted the end of that riding crop which had already been the 'cause' of such pain. Part of me had hoped Doreen would have left it in the living room - no such luck.

We crossed into the carpeted family room - much easier on my knees! - with Doreen giving a slight tug on my leash.

"Keep up Frank," she said in an off hand manner.

I scurried to comply.

On one wall was a brown leather couch. Doreen sat down comfortably.

"Move the coffee table out of the way," Doreen instructed pointing at the low wooden table with her riding crop.

It was light and I moved it towards the other wall upon which was an entertainment center with tv, dvd's and books.

I turned to Doreen and questioned with my eyes whether the table was now where she wanted it.

"That's fine," she said.

She pulled the leash taut and said, "Crawl to me Frank and beg to be punished."

I crawled to Doreen, knelt up and said, "Please Mistress Doreen punish me as You see fit."

"Of course as I see fit. That is what you and I are all about after all. I speak, you listen. I decide, you comply. I command, you obey. Always! While you do you will feel growing respect and love for ME," Doreen said in a low, intense voice as she pulled the leash and my face to within inches of her own.

"Yes Mistress," was all I could muster in response.

"Good Frank," she said in a lighter tone as she eased the pressure on my leash just a bit. "You are beginning to understand our relationship. You have so much to learn - and I am going to be your tutor - you lucky boy," she laughed.

"Now, get across my knees for your first spanking," Doreen directed in a casual manner.

Spanking?

Puzzled, still I complied without hesitation or question, pulling myself from the floor and draping myself across Doreen's firm, long, muscular thighs. My head, shoulders and arms hung over her left thigh, while my legs hung over her right thigh - all supported comfortably on the leather sofa.

Doreen leaned back into the couch and positioned me so my cock and balls were between her slightly spread thighs. My cock was now only semi hard and my balls still tingled and ached from Doreen's previous attention. She slowly closed her thighs to trap them all between her soft, firm flesh.

"Are we all comfy?" Doreen mockingly asked.

In fact I was - very - but I didn't expect that to last long.

I was correct.

SMACK!

Doreen's right hand smashed without warning into the right globe of my bare ass.

"OUCH," I grunted loudly as much in surprise as in pain.

SMACK!

Again her hand hit, harder this time on my left globe.

"OUCH," I said again as I raised my head.

Doreen pulled down hard on my leash with her left hand forcing my head to rest on the couch.

"Stay still, keep quiet and take your punishment like a man not a little boy. You deserve this pain from me and much more!" Doreen said with a touch of irritation in her voice.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Her blows rained down on my bare and increasingly tender ass. If I hadn't known it before, it became quickly and abundantly clear that Doreen was a powerful woman, her large hand stinging my ass repeatedly with ever increasing force.

I stifled my cries and allowed myself only to groan lowly as my pain grew. I tried not to move, to give Doreen an easy, stationary target for her hand. But each blow drove my cock and balls deeply into the firm soft space of Doreen's thighs. As each SMACK caused my ass more pain, it produced increasing pleasure in my crotch. Soon my cock was once again rock hard and leaking precum which lubricated Doreen's smooth skin.

Just when I was sure this spanking would never end - it did.

Doreen was breathing more heavily now with her exertion. I could feel her breasts gently rising and falling on my back.

"Do you like pain?" Frank.

"No Mistress," I replied.

"Then why are you so hard Frank? Why are you dribbling your precum all over my thighs?" Doreen pressed home her point.

"Maybe it's because you like the pain only I can provide?" she asked rhetorically.

"Regardless. I will inflict pain on you Frank because I enjoy inflicting pain on you. I will inflict pain on you Frank because as my submissive you deserve torment at my hands. You crave the pain and the control you can get only from me. Soon you will be begging me to punish you and, as a generous Mistress, I will grant your wish!" Doreen laughed sardonically.

Doreen squeezed and worked the muscles of her thighs causing my cock to harden even more and emit more precum but paradoxically causing my trapped balls both pleasure and pain.

"OH," I uttered in response.

Doreen smiled in satisfaction. She began rubbing my tender ass.

"Kneel Frank," Doreen said.

I did.

She spread her thighs and looked pointedly at my precum which coated her thighs and had leaked onto the couch's leather.

"You made this mess Frank. Now clean it up."

She didn't offer me a rag. I looked in Doreen's bright grey green eyes and licked my lips. She nodded.

I edged forward and began licking my leaked penis fluid from her heavenly thighs. At first I was reluctant, but as my tongue explored Doreen's skin, I licked with ever more enthusiasm, even wishing I had leaked more of my fluid during my spanking - anything to keep my eager tongue on Doreen's luscious flesh.

CRACK!

Simultaneously as I heard it whistle thru the air, I felt it impact on my already sore ass and realized that Doreen had begun to beat me with her riding crop! The pain exploded just a moment later.

My mouth opened to cry out in pain, but Doreen took her free hand and pushed my face deep into the flesh of her thigh masking the sound of my anguish.

She kept me trapped between her thighs as she once again showered blows on my bare ass. If Doreen's bare hand had produced a gently rising soreness, her riding crop caused a new sharp explosion of pain with each hit.

I nuzzled Doreen's thigh flesh, open mouthed, stifling my own cries of pain. I futilely tried to continue licking my precum from her skin. I finally just broke down altogether and wept into her comforting flesh.

Doreen stopped my punishment abruptly . As my body shook softly and I cried quietly, Doreen's hand shifted from pressing my face into her thigh to gently caressing my head and face. She picked a few tears from my cheek and offered her finger for me to suck. I accepted it gratefully and licked and sucked it slowly and completely.

After a few minutes of comforting by Doreen, my cock, which had wilted under her riding crop assault, began to rise again.

"Good boy," Doreen said softly with approval in her voice.

"Kneel up now Frank," she continued.

I did. Doreen had a small, satisfied smile on her beautiful face.

"Do you like my shoes Frank?" she said directing my attention to a new area.

"Yes, very much," I answered.

"Good. I do too. Kiss them, take them off carefully and place them under the coffee table," she directed.

Taking her left foot in my hands I gently raised her leg. With my left hand supporting her supple calf and holding her foot in my right hand, I bent my lips to kiss the straps of her shoe. I noticed a thin gold anklet and reached with my lips to kiss it too. Carefully unbuckling the thin red strap I removed Doreen's shoe from her foot and placed it behind my back, under the coffee table as instructed.

Beginning to lower Doreen's left leg to the floor, she raised it to rest it on my right shoulder, pulling me closer in the process.

Turning to her right foot I raised it, this time supporting her calf with my right hand. I bent my lips to kiss the thin strap and suddenly remembered that this was the foot which inflicted Doreen's first punishment, so quick, so efficient, so painful and yet so arousing. Therefore, after kissing its buckle, I begin to systematically kiss and lick each red leathered and silver studded surface. I moved to the smooth red leather platform and laved it with my tongue. I then raised the sole to my mouth and planted a lingering kiss. Spotting the red letter clad spiked heel I pursed my lips and sucked it deeply into my waiting mouth. I sucked this heel several times before finally unbuckling the strap and gently removing this instrument of torment and pleasure and placing it behind my back under the coffee table.

Doreen placed her right leg on my left should as I turned to face her.

She had a quizzical expression on her face and simply asked, "Why?"

"Your right foot was the first to punish me. I am grateful and thought I should show it," I answered.

Doreen's face broke into a wide grin as she chuckled, "Good boy!"

With her legs slightly spread she used my shoulders as foot rests. I could see a flash of the deep maroon color of Doreen's blouse deep within the cavern formed my her magnificent thighs and her tight, short black skirt. That answered a question I had asked myself since seeing Doreen's arousing apparel - she was wearing panties!

My cock twitched and my face must have betrayed my thoughts.

Doreen's grey green eyes flashed as she said, "It's time for me to become even more comfortable don't you agree Frank?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied with hope in my voice and lust in my eyes.

"Take off my skirt," Doreen instructed.

I leaned forward with a slight tremor of my hands and finding the zipper, carefully, slowly pulled it down. I hooked my fingers around the now loosened waistband and carefully lowered Doreen's short, black leather skirt over her ass and down her impossibly beautiful, long and toned legs. I lifted each leg in turn to free her skirt and placed it with care on the coffee table.

Before me I could see the confirmation of my earlier observation - Doreen's dark maroon thong panties. I could also see that they were wet with her juices! It was somehow satisfying and reassuring to know that Doreen had also been aroused by our activity - perhaps by me!

"Do you like my panties Frank?" Doreen asked in a husky voice.

"Yes Mistress," I answered.

"Remove them from my pussy and ass," she directed .

Gladly, with my cock now at full attention and again dribbling precum, I leaned forward starring intently at Doreen's crotch. I hooked my fingers in the waistband and slowly pulled them down her legs, lifting each leg in turn to free them from her body.

Holding them with reverence before me I heard Doreen say, "Smell ME on them Frank".

I pulled them close to my face and inhaled deeply. Doreen's aroma was sweet and pungent and very arousing.

"Kiss them Frank," Doreen said.

I brought them to my lips and did as she required. I could feel their wetness, they were soaked with Doreen's essence.

"Suck on them Frank. Draw every drop of my juices into your mouth," Doreen insisted with urgency in her voice.

I did. Gratefully. I tasted Doreen for the first time and was instantly intoxicated. The mixture of her pussy juices, sweat and anal secretions permeated the fabric. I worked it with my mouth, salivating lavishly to lift Doreen's liquids from the fabric. I held them in my mouth to prolong the taste and then swallowed them. I then eagerly repeated the process until the only flavor remaining was that of the fabric itself and my own saliva.

My face must have reflected my disappointment at exhausting the thong's source of Doreen's taste.

"There's lots more where that came from," Doreen grinned as I looked into her knowing face.

"Help me up," Doreen instructed.

As before, I stood and offered both my hands to ease her rise from the sofa. Without her shoes, we stood face to face.

"Take off my blouse Frank," Doreen said.

I placed both hands on her tasteful yet provocative garment and began to lift it over her head. It was a tight squeeze over her massive tits, but I finally succeeded in teasing it over her head.

As I turned to place it on the coffee table with her other clothes she said, "Down Frank," reminding me of my proper place in her world.

I dropped to my knees, assured that her shoes and all her clothes were neatly and properly positioned under and on her coffee table.

I then turned, kneeling to face my naked Mistress for the first time.

If Doreen was beautiful, arousing and commanding clothed - and she most certainly was - she was simply magnificent naked.

She seemed to pose and welcome my lingering inspection of her body.

Her toes were without blemish and painted a bright, deep red. Her feet fed perfectly into her long, smooth, toned, lightly tanned legs. She spread her legs slightly to give me a clearer view of her thighs and pussy. A vision.

Capping her thighs was the perfect slit of her pussy, thick aroused pink lips framing its wet entrance. Well trimmed and shaved, it called out to be kissed, licked, worshipped, explored and penetrated.

Tearing my gaze away from Doreen's lush pussy, my vision rose above the slight swelling of her mature belly to confront her perfect mature tits. Large, full, smooth, they sagged slightly to taper at large brown hard nipples and the surrounding wrinkled areoles.

Nestled in the deep valley between them was the small brass key on the slim golden chain which signified my willing submission.

After drinking in the glory of her tits, I looked into Doreen's smiling face.

"Not bad for a gal of 75, heh Frank," she laughed.

"You are magnificent Mistress Doreen," I said with reverence.

"Good boy," she said, turning her back to me and tightening her leash as she led me, crawling gratefully behind her, into her bedroom.

End of Chapter Two