Mistress Doreen Ch. 09

Story Info
Birthday Party - Part One.
7.4k words
4.76
4.5k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a love story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment and vote. If not, choose another story more to your tastes. This Chapter is the ninth in this series. Please read the preceding chapters for context. To the gentle readers of the previous chapters I want to express my deep appreciation for your votes, encouragement and comments. Enjoy!

****************************

Two weeks after Doreen had tamed our HOA manager was my birthday - my first as Doreen's husband and my first not celebrated with my wife, family and friends. I had been searching for a woman who would indulge my female domination fantasies in a way my wife, Jane, never did. I found Doreen.

It had been only six months earlier when I met her, but in that time she had seduced me - albeit willingly - into being her cuckolded slave husband - rejecting and abandoning my wife, family and friends, all to love and serve Doreen and her insatiable, dark, perverse sexuality.

As I drove home from work, I reflected on all I had sacrificed to serve Doreen. For the first time in decades my birthday would come and go without Jane, my family and friends. Doreen had not mentioned it that morning, so I assumed she was unaware of the day, or maybe worse, thought it not worth celebrating. I was not in the best of moods when I parked my car and slid open the door to our double wide manufactured home.

As I entered, I saw Doreen dressed in baggy shorts and non descript t-shirt standing, hand on hip, awaiting me.

"Close and lock the door, pull the blinds and prepare yourself," she said in an offhanded manner.

As she had trained me, I instantly assuming my role as her slave. My preparation included dropping to the floor, crawling to Doreen's heavy wooden box, removing my clothes and shoes, placing them neatly inside, extracting my wife's toys of the moment - which consisted this day of a heavy thick black leather collar, her black and white braided leather leash which doubled as a small but painful whip, and a small brass lock.

Also as I had been taught, I awkwardly crawled with this load to the floor beside my wife. She stared down at me and said, "Follow me."

I did, following on my hands and knees with my load as she walked unhurriedly into our second bedroom, converted over the past six months by Doreen - with my help - into a sadomasochistic sexual torture chamber, replete with St Andrews' cross, queening chair, ropes, pulleys, chains, whips, leather cuffs, metal manacles, paddles, riding crops, canes and numerous drawers containing all manner of ointments, lotions, medical concoctions and devices. It included an oversized bed to sate my wife's deviant sexual appetite. The room was soundproof. The door was lockable - inside and out - opened only by the small brass key forever hanging in Doreen's deep delectable cleavage on a gold chain.

It was heaven and it was hell!

Doreen walked over to the red leather padded St Andrew's cross and indicated that I should leave her 'things' on the counter and mount it, facing outward.

I did.

Wordlessly, I raised my hands above my head and allowed Doreen to tightly bind my wrists to the solid black painted wood frame with thick, generously padded black leather cuffs. She nodded and I spread my legs, my feet on the floor, allowing her to similarly bind my ankles. She then cinched my outstretched arms and legs to the rigid wooden posts with bands of black leather. Two thick black leather bands pinned my chest and pelvis to the cross.

I could move my head, my fingers and my toes - but I was otherwise immobilized and totally exposed to Doreen's whims.

No words had been spoken.

Doreen looked at me admiring her handiwork.

She picked the slave collar and lock from the counter and placed the full black leather collar tightly around my neck. I heard the 'click' as she secured it in place with the small brass lock.

I couldn't restrain myself any longer and asked, "Doreen, what..."

My wife cut me off immediately with a hard slap to my face. She covered my mouth with her large, strong hand and said, "You must learn patience. You must learn to accept anything and everything your Mistress lavishes on you with gratitude and love. I have been too easy on you, Frank. But that will change today."

Doreen said this last with a menacing gleam in her eye. She reached into an adjacent drawer and pulled out a black blindfold. She attached it firmly over my eyes, plunging me into blackness. I listened intently as he left the room and closed the door.

She left me in the dark, alone, confused, tightly pinioned to her cross - and sexually aroused!

My 5" penis was enlarging even in the mysterious, dark absence of my 75 year old dominant mistress wife. We both knew I could not resist her. Doreen had relentlessly seduced and trained me into fulfilling her deviant, dark pleasures, compelling me to surrender each time to her lascivious beauty and iron will. I had accepted humiliation and pain by her hands and at her feet in exchange for the sexual pleasure only she could provide. And I loved her for it. Now she clearly had prepared a further session of my submission for our mutual pleasure. I was now to the point that literally anything Doreen did or said produced a sexual response from me. This was no exception.

My wife was a master manipulator whom I could never deny. But this silent, bound, dark scenario was new and disturbing.

I couldn't tell how long I waited. I listened intently. Finally, I heard the door open and heard the hushed voices of TWO women! The door closed.

This was also new! Doreen had never shared our sexual escapades with anyone before. The second hushed voice sounded familiar, but I couldn't place it. Who was this intruder into the most secret and sacred aspects of our intimate life. And why would my wife invite her?

I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"I'll just the lower the lights a bit," Doreen said in her low calm contralto voice to the third, unknown to me, member of our group. "And light some candles," she continued.

"Let me help you," answered the second woman in a rich, soprano voice which I now instantly recognized.

My former wife, Jane!

I heard the clicking of high heels on the dungeon's hardwood floors approach me. From my left I felt a hand pull the blindfold from my eyes.

"Happy Birthday!" Doreen and Jane sang out triumphantly in unison as my eyes blinked open to behold two voluptuous, mature women - naked except for 4" spiked high heels and identical gold chains holding a single brass key hanging between their massive breasts - my current and former wives! They each held a bottle of champagne, partially consumed and two fluted glasses containing some of the bubbly golden liquid. I noted there was no glass for me.

They shared only two physical characteristics: bra size (42 G) and weight (160 pounds).

Doreen's 160 pounds were spread over a 5'10" frame, still toned at 75 years of age from years of hard physical labor on her family's farm in Manitoba. She reveled in her physicality with biking, walking, swimming and - of course - sex. Her salt and pepper hair was cut short. Her grey green eyes flashed with excitement that was undiminished by the years. Those years had lined her beautiful, expressive face. Her lips were full. Her skin smooth and deeply tanned. Her makeup subdued. Her finger and toe nails were painted bright red to match her stiletto heels.

Jane's 160 pounds were packed into 5'3" of abundant, smooth, soft curves. Eight years younger than Doreen, her cute face showed the first signs of crows feet about her large brown eyes. Her hair was platinum blond - a shade maintained by monthly visits to her hair stylist - and hung in soft waves to her shoulder. She avoided physical activity, except sex, whenever possible, leaving her soft white skin deeply alluring nonetheless. Her makeup was more dramatic than Doreen's, expertly applied. There was nothing 'hard' about her appearance, except the steely gaze from her clear brown eyes. Her finger and toe nails were painted deep black to match her stiletto heels. Her makeup, nails, heels and especially her eyes gave her a somewhat menacing appearance - a look I had never seen in over forty years of our marriage.

The look on my face clearly betrayed my shock and incomprehension at the scene before me. Both women laughed heartily at the strictly bound, dumbfounded man they at different times had both called husband.

I could feel my cheeks turn crimson as Jane stared contemptuously at me upon the cross. Doreen had a satisfied smile on her lovely, aged face as I struggled to understand my situation.

She nodded her head to Jane who advanced on my right and took my hardening cock in her soft small hand. Jane began to spread the drops of emerging precum along its short length causing me to moan in pleasure even as she deepened my humiliation.

Doreen moved closer on my left and encompassed my entire scrotal sac in her strong, large, bony left hand and squeezed hard.

"Ouch!" I yelped in surprise at the pain.

"His cock grew harder!" Jane exclaimed in derision and delight as she turned to Doreen.

Doreen, ignoring me, looked directly into Jane's eyes and instructed, "You see when a man is your sex slave anything - and I mean ANYTHING! - you do to him elicits a pleasurable sexual response in him. He can't help it. He craves it beyond hope or reason. Once the cycle is established, every instance deepens the mental and emotional bond until he can deny you nothing. He will beg you for the pain and humiliation you want to inflict!"

From my perch on Doreen's cross I could see the excitement and intensity in Jane's eyes.

"May I try?" Jane asked Doreen humbly.

"Of course," Doreen smiled as she released my swollen sac from her hand.

Jane grabbed it with her smaller, soft left hand leaving me with the hope that she could not produce the same level of pain as Doreen's large bony hand had done.

I was wrong!

Still stroking my small, now rigid penis in her right hand. thrilling me with the pleasure of her remarkable skill, Jane squeezed my balls hard - very hard.

I wailed at the pain and tears formed in my puzzled eyes.

"Bravo!" yelled Doreen at Jane's effort.

Jane smiled happily at both my response and Doreen's enthusiastic approval.

Doreen moved behind Jane, hugged her close and cupped Jane's massive tits in her large, experienced, strong hands. Jane sighed in pleasure, while continuing to experiment with my cock and balls. Jane rhythmically squeezed my nuts and twisted their sac in her left hand sending pulsing waves of pain through my body. Her right hand smeared more of my now copious precum up and down my short penile stalk and over my bulbous, aching head.

I moaned in pleasure and groaned in pain as these two women played.

Doreen noticed how close I was to losing control and snarled over Jane's shoulder, "Remember the rules, Frank!"

"Huh?" Jane questioned, not stopping her erotic ministrations on my exposed manhood.

"Frank is not allowed to cum without our express permission - ever. When we allow him to cum, he must eagerly lick and swallow it - thanking us for the privilege!" Doreen explained.

Jane quivered at the news, clearly pleased at the control she now possessed - thru Doreen - over me.

That Doreen was now sharing her total control over me with my former wife dawned on me more slowly.

As if in confirmation, Doreen added, "Yes, Frank. From now on you will treat and obey your wife Jane as you would me!"

My eyes grew wider as the impact of Doreen's statement and the intensity of Jane's attention increased.

Doreen's right hand abandoned Jane's prodigious breast and drifted lower, over her rounded belly and into her shaved slit.

Jane moaned loudly in pleasurable thanks as two of Doreen's large fingers split Jane's nether lips to reveal the smooth, puffy, pink glistening folds of her sex.

"Humiliating, sexually controlling and inflicting pain on your husband is making you hot and wet, isn't it?" Doreen fairly gloated.

"Oh yes, Doreen!" Jane gasped.

"Just as each instance of humiliation, sexual control and pain inflicted on Frank by his Mistress increases his association of dominance with his sexual pleasure and binds him more tightly to his Mistress and his need for more such treatment, so too for you. Each time you humiliate, sexually control and inflict pain on your sex slave the association of your sexual satisfaction and dominance strengthens. Both you and your slave crave more, you both become addicted!" Doreen explained.

Doreen continued to fondle Jane's left breast and gently rub her wet pussy as she spoke.

Jane's hands were now mauling my cock and balls. I was about to cum without permission, with all the dire consequences that would entail!

I blurted, "PLEASE!" in my desperation to gain either permission to erupt or to gain relief from Jane's unrelenting, skillful assault.

Doreen recognized my plight and continued talking, "But there is a difference between the slave and the Mistress. The slave can only say 'yes', he makes no decisions. The Mistress is, however, always the boss. Let me show you."

As Doreen finished she gently, lovingly pulled Jane back a step releasing her left tit and wet slit. Jane's hands slid from my crotch. Jane sighed in disappointment at losing her toy - me! - and the exquisite sensations of Doreen's knowing hands. I struggled to stop myself from cumming as Doreen moved in front of me.

"We better do something about this," Doreen said, squeezing my dick in her large, strong hand.

My impending orgasm had receded a little, deprived of the stimulation of Jane's hands and Doreen's firm restraining grip on my cock.

I breathed a little more slowly, trying to regain my composure - sexually, emotionally, mentally.

Without warning, Doreen did something completely unexpected.

She knelt before me bringing her face even with my crotch. She opened her full red lips and sucked my cock into her mouth!

She sucked until her lips hit my pelvic bone. Her lips locked on my shaft the entire time. Her warmth, wetness and active tongue were joyous. I gasped in inescapable pleasure. My dick fit easily into the moist, heated cavern of her mouth, its tip touching the base of her tongue. Her hot saliva bathed it, her suctioning thrilled it and her tongue laved insistently and incessantly around it.

I groaned in unalloyed pleasure, looking down just as my wife's gaze moved upward to meet mine. Her voracious consumption of my cock continued, her teeth adding to the overload of joyous sensation. Her left hand grabbed the neck of my scrotal sac and pushed my swollen balls down. Her right hand took those tender orbs and began a gentle, rhythmic pressure.

We both knew I couldn't last long - I was bound to blow a full load of cum down my gorgeous wife's throat if she didn't relent. Though the pleasure would be heaven, the punishment for cumming without my wife's permission would be hell! It was a lesson Doreen had burned into my brain and my body.

I needn't have worried. My wife was always ready to help me cope with these little dilemmas. Sure enough, though her spectacular cock sucking continued, her hands enhanced the pressure on my totally vulnerable nuts and her teeth began an erratic nibbling on my member which began to breach the threshold of pain.

Still, I knew I couldn't control my impending eruption.

Doreen's eyes dared me to jet into her sacred mouth, but I servilely declined.

Looking into her erotic face and grey green eyes I gasped, "Help me!"

She applied even more pressure to my now sore balls and rasped her teeth harder on my trapped dong.

We both knew I was racing to oblivion and only my Mistress Wife could prevent it.

"Please Mistress, I am begging You, please don't let me cum!" I pleaded - knowing in my fevered mind that the one thing I wanted more than anything else in the world was to cum in my beautiful wife's sucking mouth.

She had me well trained indeed!

I apparently won my case!

Simultaneously Doreen ground the head of my prick with her molars, cinched the neck of my scrotum completely with her left hand preventing any sperm eruption, gave my aching nuts a final painful squeeze and spit out my wanting, aching, dripping cock from her mouth.

"Thank you," I whispered sincerely in pained relief.

"You're welcome, slave," smiled Doreen fiendishly, watching my contorted face and abused manhood.

Doreen stood, turning to Jane - who was enjoying the sadistic demonstration with lust filled delight, replacing Doreen's probing fingers with her own in her wet, sloppy trench - "See?"

"Oh YES!" Jane sighed in appreciation.

I was thankful for the respite. I felt drained already - though not in the way I so ardently wished. And the evening had barely begun.

Doreen was a master at sexual manipulation. She played men - and apparently women also! - as a grand master plays chess - relentlessly and five moves ahead of her willing, helpless victims. She had left me in exactly the state she desired - hard, almost frantic with desire, but no longer near orgasm.

I looked at my aged, dominant mistress wife and my voluptuous former wife in overwhelming lust and complete confusion.

"Let's help your slave husband control himself shall we?" Doreen asked Jane rhetorically.

Doreen opened an adjacent drawer and chose a thick, black leather strip. With her left hand Doreen pushed my sore, swollen balls deep in their sac, while with her right she secured them in this exposed place by tightly curling the leather around the now empty scrotal skin beneath my cock.

"Your turn to play with the birthday boy," Doreen smiled as she turned to Jane.

Jane leapt forward with the agility she had displayed as a cheerleader decades ago. Reaching for a riding crop in a way that made me think she was very familiar with this room, brown eyes blazing, she gently placed the tip on the leaking, bulbous head of my cock.

With a quick flick of her wrist Jane hit my cockhead, and only my cockhead, producing searing pain which spread through my body in a flash.

"Ow!" I complained looking at Jane's lovely, rounded face for explanation.

None was forthcoming.

My cock began to soften.

"Look at my tits, Frank. It will help you to keep that cock of yours hard and make it an easier target for me. Believe me, Frank, you will will want to make things as easy as possible for me from now on," Jane commanded with a ring of authority which thrilled me.

I obediently dropped my eyes from her face and stared intently at my former wife's abundant breasts. The smooth, soft, white, natural globes with large, hard, dark brown nipples and surrounding areoles sagged some and flowed with each of Jane's movements. I had always been transfixed by Jane's massive tits, voraciously licking, sucking and nibbling on them in adoration during earlier, happier times.

I gasped in astonished pain as Jane flicked her riding crop hard on my exposed balls. Then quickly struck each of my small hard nipples.

Each blow produced its own level of pain which spread throughout my bound helpless body.

The repeated, unexpected sensations from a woman I had never thought I would see again caused my stiff rod to soften even more.

Jane grabbed my penis tightly in her left hand while beating my left thigh with the riding crop in her right as she hissed just inches from my face, "Your day of reckoning has come, birthday boy!"

I turned in helpless confusion to my present wife and Mistress, Doreen pleading with my eyes for an explanation.

"I told you times were going to get tougher," was her smiling response.

Jane backed up a foot, still tightly clinging to my dick as she raised her riding crop to my head and guided my gaze back to her breasts.