Mistress Doreen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you to stare at my tits, Frank. I control you now," Jane smiled wickedly.

She began once again the slow stroking of my cock which had driven me almost over the edge just minutes before. Her hand, and the vision of her breasts returned its hardness quickly.

Once again she began smearing my precum up and down my short shaft and over its purple head. Her mammaries swayed to her motion setting off little waves in her tit flesh.

"You want them don't you Frank?"

"Yes!" I whispered.

"Yes, my Lady!" Jane snapped as she brought her crop down hard on my left thigh before placing it on the counter.

"Yes, my Lady!" I replied urgently.

"Better, Frank," Jane cooed as she renewed her hand's working of my cock.

"You look so confused, Frank," Jane said with a hint of feigned sympathy.

"It's time to set you straight. But remember, you can not cum without MY permission!" Jane emphasized the 'my' by grabbing my sore balls in her right hand giving them a squeeze.

"Yes, my Lady," I replied docilly continuing to stare at Jane's wondrous tits.

"Good boy," Jane confirmed.

"First, you are now and have always been my husband! The paperwork for our divorce has not been submitted - yet - to the state. All 'our' property is however, now 'mine'! That paperwork WAS submitted to the state. I contracted Doreen to train you as a sex slave, MY sex slave - $20,000 for six months - which you payed for by the way! Today is your graduation day as well as your birthday!" Jane explained slowly and clearly, not even reminding me to look at her breasts as my eyes inevitably searched her face for the truth of all she said.

The truth was there.

I chanced a look at Doreen who said with an enigmatic smile, "Every word your wife said is true. That was the deal."

"There's more," Jane began again as I turned back to look in my wife's eyes trying to process all that was happening. "Doreen has been helping me explore my dominant sexual side. We have agreed to share you as our mutual sex slave - she as your Mistress, me as your wife!"

"Now back to gazing longingly at my tits," Jane ended.

I lowered my eyes from Jane's determined face and was fascinated once again by the size, shape, color and texture of my wife's breasts.

Jane had continued to work both my cock and balls during her explanation keeping me very aroused but well below the threshold of cumming. She continued this silently, giving me a chance to understand the past six months and my present situation.

I had started this journey wanting exactly what Jane was now offering - a chance to be her chastised, cuckolded, sex slave husband. But I knew so much more now than I did then. I knew at least a part of what the reality would be as opposed to the fantasy. I didn't know what Jane had in store for me, but I had a feeling the next few hours would give me a clue.

Doreen interrupted my reverie, "But you have to atone for the horrid way you have treated your loving, loyal wife."

"For years you denied Jane the sexual pleasure she so rightly deserved as you pursued your masochistic sexual fantasies. You weren't even honest enough to share them with her! You searched out a dominant woman to gratify your needs, thinking not at all of hers. You then deeply wounded and humiliated her by brusquely choosing to follow your dominant mistress and abandoning your wife. Then, for six long months you never reached out to her or even offered an explanation, leaving Jane to handle the mess you left behind by herself - confused and hurt. Now, if you want a second - totally undeserved by the way - chance of happiness with Jane you must accept the punishment she prescribes," Doreen finished her statement with righteous indignation in her voice.

During Doreen's completely justified tongue lashing, I hadn't dared to look up at either her or Jane. I kept my eyes fixed on Jane's magnificent mammaries. But her words stung, the more so because they were true. Tears gathered in my eyes and a few slipped down my red, shamed cheeks. My cock wilted in Jane's hand.

Finally, I dared to look at Jane. Her face was composed as she waited patiently for me to speak.

"I am so sorry my Lady, for everything," I said hardly able to control my voice. Looking into her large liquid brown eyes I continued, "I accept whatever punishment you deem appropriate to start atonement for my shabby behavior towards you."

To my everlasting relief and gratitude, Jane smiled back warmly and simply said, "That's a good start, Frank."

"Thank you," was all I could utter.

"Don't thank me until after your birthday beating and after your birthday present," Jane laughingly responded with determination in her voice.

"Let's get this birthday party started with a game," Doreen said.

"I love party games!" Jane added.

And with that declaration, Doreen descended on my right side and Jane on my left. Jane unwrapped the leather strap from my scrotal sac allowing my balls some much appreciated relief. The women efficiently released me from the cross and walked my stiff body to Doreen's oversized bed.

"I owe you 67 'spanks' on your birthday my husband," Jane quipped as she led me by my small deflated dick to the cabinets and counter which ran along one wall. On the counter were implements to literally strike pain and fear into any victim. There were six: a thick, lacquered wooden paddle; a slender bamboo cane; a cat-o-nine-tails with small metal spikes at the end of each lash; a braided leather whip; a black riding crop and a red leather flogger.

I gasped as I took in this array of 'toys', clearly carefully selected for my well deserved punishment. Doreen had used each of these - and more - on me during my six months of voluntary servitude. But never all at once! And never wielded by a woman with such a just cause to produce maximum effect as my wife Jane now had!

Jane began gently tweaking my cock as she said, "You're correct Frank. These are all for you - and me - and Doreen. The rules are simple. I will hit you with each of these 10 times. I will deliver the last seven blows with whatever toy I choose at the very end," Jane chuckled.

"But your wife showed real creativity by adding the following: she will beat you while you fuck me," Doreen added. "The pleasure of your small prick in my voracious cunt will help you handle the pain, until you cum of course. And you WILL cum in me!" Doreen added with deadly certainty.

"Once you have emptied those swollen balls into your Mistress's pussy, you will give her more of the pleasure she so richly deserves by eating and sucking your sperm and her juice into your worshiping mouth - all while I continue with your punishment!" Jane concluded.

Jane's hand and their combined description of my upcoming ordeal stiffened my cock.

Wasting no time, Doreen propped her head and neck on large pillows, spreading her arms and legs in welcome. Jane handed my dick off to Doreen who positioned it just outside her wet, pink pussy. I gazed in passionate longing at Doreen, huge mature breasts pulled to either side by gravity, her gold chain and brass key nestled in their incredible valley, my penis poised to enter her sacred chamber awaiting only a signal.

It came in the form of a withering blow from the wooden panel on my exposed ass, driving my hardened prick deep into Doreen's heated vault.

"One!" Jane called.

"Yes," Doreen uttered in answer.

"Oof!" was my guttural response to both the heavy pain of the paddle and the incredible joy of penetrating Doreen's practiced pussy.

Doreen had designed and I had help build this soundproof torture chamber with mirrors strategically placed throughout. Just beyond Doreen's lovely, lined face I could watch Jane ready the next blow.

Before it hit, Doreen raised her pelvis onto my small spear pushing out my ass, making it an easier and more inviting target for Jane.

Jane complied with gusto pounding my exposed buttocks with obvious pleasure as she counted, "Two!"

"Good," Doreen commented as my cock plunged fully into her heated depths.

My pain and pleasure were both compounded by this second blow.

The diabolical nature of this 'party game' devised by my wife had become apparent. I desperately needed the incredible pleasure of fucking my Mistress Doreen to offset the terrible pain being righteously inflicted by my Wife, Lady Jane. This was only blow number two, sixty-five more to go! I had to delay cumming as long as possible.

"Smack!" I heard the paddle hit and felt the fire simultaneously as Jane developed a wicked rhythm.

"Three!" came Jane's call.

"Harder!" encouraged Doreen.

I starred in disbelief at the beautiful aged face of the woman I had served as slave and husband for six months - why had she egged on my actual wife to inflict more pain on my already aching ass?

Our eyes locked and I knew - the harder Jane hit my ass, the harder and deeper my prick would rake Doreen's hot, wet, tight cunt and the more pleasure Doreen would feel! Also, Doreen enjoyed the spectacle of pain inflicted on me by my wife - both trained by Doreen herself!

"Four!" Jane called in time to the paddle's torture.

Incredibly she had hit me harder! I collapsed forward onto my Mistress's bounteous breasts as my ever harder cock pushed further into her pussy. My face lay on Doreen's shoulder, her mouth by my right ear, her face blocked from Jane's view by my head.

"You will always be MINE!" Doreen hissed in my ear, though purposely inaudible to Jane.

Doreen pushed me off her chest like a rag doll as I mouthed the words I'd learned so well over the past six months, "Yes, Mistress!"

My ass was once again in position to receive my wife's withering blow.

"Five!" she called as I yowled in new pain as the edge of the paddle smacked into my balls.

Doreen and I began to establish a fucking rhythm in synchrony with Jane's attack - two thrusts of my dick into Doreen's voracious cunt for each of Jane's vicious blows.

Before Jane reached her requisite ten blows with the paddle, I had begun to sink into the pain laced nirvana of subspace where the feelings of delight merged with those of agony leaving the victim - willing or unwilling - wanting only more of the dual sensations regardless of consequence.

"Ten!" I heard my vengeful wife intone as the last of the prescribed paddle blows racked my ass. My mind had drifted as my body was completely controlled by the two mature dominant women of my life.

I looked into the mirror over the bed to see Jane flushed with the effort and sadistic joy of punishing my bum. She was stunning - her large brown eyes glued to the reddened and already swollen cheeks of my ass, her massive tits providing a deep valley to hold the gold chain and brass key to the lock on my collar, standing tall in her 4" black spiked heels - I couldn't help but stare in hopeless love and admiration as she paused to exchange the paddle for the cane!

"Don't you dare stop fucking me!" Doreen yelled in disapproval from beneath me - raking her long red painted nails on my back and squeezing my dick with her remarkable vaginal muscles.

"Ow!" I moaned in combined pain and pleasure as I obediently rammed my cock into the warm wet clinging folds of Doreen's cunt.

The respite now over, Jane brought the first of ten scheduled blows with the cane on my bruised butt counting, "One!"

"Oh god!" I yelped in pain.

"No my simpering husband, just your Lady Jane!" Jane laughed sarcastically, "Two!"

"Yes my Lady!" I cried in recognition of her status in my life and the continuing pain.

The brilliance of the selection and order of the implements of torture with which to inflict my just punishment had become quickly apparent. Though still feeling the soreness of the paddle, the cane excited an entirely different set of nerves sending hot, explosions through my body.

"Harder!" Doreen demanded of both Jane and I.

We both complied.

"Three!" Jane counted while I dove with renewed vigor into the liquid depth's of Doreen's hot twat.

Only the exquisite pleasure of plunging my dick into Doreen's sacred hole kept my mind from being overwhelmed by the agony being wantonly inflicted by my wife.

I looked at Doreen's sublime, lined face beneath me and knew she had just read my mind. She was going to make me cum - sooner rather than later - so that Jane could extract full, undiminished pain from my submissive body.

Jane continued the caning count as Doreen commanded, "Make me cum slave!"

Spurred by my Mistress' command and Jane's unrelenting assault and the feel of Doreen's warm wet pussy, I ploughed harder and deeper.

Doreen began the practiced squeezing of her Kegel muscles, milking my cock for our mutual enjoyment.

"Four.....Five.....Six.....Seven!" Jane continued her relentless count and caning - my ass exploding with each blow.

But looking beneath me at my gorgeous, commanding, 75 year old Mistress I could see that Jane's efforts - and mine - at bringing Doreen pleasure were having results.

"Ten!" Jane intoned, signaling the end of my caning.

Twenty 'birthday spanks' delivered, forty-seven to go! Though my punishment was richly deserved and I wanted to atone for my terrible treatment of my wife, I was sure I would never survive. Added to the horror of this realization was the vision of Jane, voluptuous, flushed with her exertion exchanging the cane for the cat o nine tails!

But when I saw Doreen and Jane share a knowing glance, my blood ran cold.

"One!" Jane called as the cat inflicted its multiple razor sharp pricks on my back - virgin territory so far and hence producing an entire new array of pain.

"Cum with me, Frank!" Doreen growled from beneath me.

Staring intently into my eyes she twisted my nipples in her long, red, lacquered nails - causing more pain to spread through my body - as she spurred on my efforts to bring us to orgasm. Doreen slammed her slit more violently into my cock, grasping it in a warm vice like grip, milking it.

I was lost!

I desperately wanted to delay my orgasm knowing that once spent and eating Doreen's full cunt the pain inflicted by my Lady would be excruciating.

But both women knew I could not hold out. Doreen's grey green eyes flashed as I helplessly drove my dick into and through the warm wet folds of her pussy - loving each second and driving us both toward sexual oblivion.

"Four!" Jane counted lashing me again with the cat, the pain mixing with the unbelievable pleasure of Doreen's pussy.

"YES!" Doreen screamed as she came, clutching my cock with her cunt, pinning me to her with her claw like nails now embedded in my shoulders.

"Oh NO!" I wailed in ecstasy and despair as I began to spurt my seed deep into Doreen's womb. No previous orgasm could compare. My hot semen erupted time after time into my Mistress's pussy as my Lady continued her assault on my back with her cat.

When Jane reached "Ten!", she laid the cat o nine tails on the counter and reached below my ass, squeezing my balls to ensure that every drop of my sperm entered the womb of the woman who had seduced and trained her husband!

My orgasm spent, still deeply embedded in her vagina, I collapsed on Doreen, her large breasts cushioning me. I looked at Doreen, her eyes peacefully closed, small tears running down her cheeks as she sobbed gently - a sure sign she had reached a massive climax. I was pleased that I could provide her such pleasure and kissed each of the tears from her cheeks.

After a few blissful moments, Doreen opened her eyes, smiled wickedly and said, "Time to clean up my slave."

As Doreen began to push me down her luscious, sweat soaked body she allowed me to kiss and lick her skin even letting me suck momentarily on her nipples.

Jane gave my balls one last squeeze before walking to the counter, her high heels clicking ominously on the hard wood floor, to pick up the braided, short black leather whip.

I chanced a glance in the mirror and saw my now dominant wife - massive tits, black painted lips and nails, black 4" spiked heels and black leather whip which she held tenderly and confidently in her hands - and saw a vision of my erotic and painful future. Though so recently drained, my small old cock twitched at this vision.

On my journey to clean my Mistress's cunt, I licked and kissed her slightly rounded belly and probed her naval with my tongue. Doreen spread her smooth, muscular thighs wide to reveal her puffy, pink sexual jewel dripping with our combined juices.

"Eat me and make me cum again!" Doreen commanded.

I began to lick our mixed spend from the sheets and her thighs - my Mistress had taught me that no drop of her, mine or her other lovers sexual juices could be wasted.

"One!" Jane counted the first of her prescribed strokes with the whip. It landed on my thighs. The slight pause seemed to have rejuvenated my wife. The blow was hard and painful.

Doreen lifted and shifted her pelvis exposing her asshole to my heated gaze. I took a globe of her muscled ass in each hand supporting my Mistress's treasured nether regions. Some of our combined juices had dribbled into her brown puckered orifice. It called to me!

I gently licked her anus clean, swallowing the goo collected there as I had been taught.

"Two!" Jane announced as her whip scored my helpless thighs again.

"Yes, slave!" Doreen moaned from above as my tongue probed her tangy nether hole.

"Three!" Jane called as her whip struck again. The impact, and my dark deviant desire, pushed my tongue past Doreen's anal ring and into her anal chute.

"Worship my ass, Frank!" Doreen growled in pleasure.

Needing no further encouragement - though getting it in the form of Jane's next lash - I stiffened my tongue and plunged it hilt deep locking my hungry lips to my Mistress's smooth delectable butt skin, sucking it deeply.

"Five!" my wife announced as her whip fell again on my defenseless flesh.

"Good!" Doreen crooned as her anal muscles closed on my delightfully trapped tongue.

In helpless humiliation and lust I licked the soft, pungent tissues of Doreen's anal canal in worship of the woman who six months earlier had seduced me from the the woman who now mercilessly whipped my thighs with a braided leather whip.

Jane finally called out "Ten!" and an end to this phase of my birthday 'spanking'.

Too soon for me, Doreen released my tongue - which was beginning to ache from its enthusiastic exertions - grabbed my head with both her large, strong hands and pulled me toward her gaping, puffy, sloppy used cunt warning, "Don't you dare miss a drop!"

During Jane's transition from the whip to the riding crop, I had just a moment to assess my situation. I had endured 40 of the prescribed 67 'birthday blows' at the obviously experienced hands of my wife; I was enthusiastically and humbly cleaning my Mistress's ass of our combined cum; and was becoming hard at the prospect of even more pain and humiliation administered by the two women who so completely controlled my life. As Doreen had described to Jane earlier, no matter what they did to me, as their sex slave, I became aroused - helplessly, hopelessly enthralled by them.

"One!" my momentary ruminations ended abruptly as Jane cracked her riding crop on the sole of my right foot, opening up an entirely new front of pain on my tortured body.

"Make me cum with your tongue, slave!" Doreen hissed from above as she dragged my head and licking mouth towards her sloppy slit.

After six months of sadomasochistic love making, I knew every fold and crevice of my Mistress's wonderful pussy. I used this hard won knowledge as I poked and prodded each puffy ridge for the glorious goo hidden there.

"Two" Jane took aim at my left sole.

"Good boy," Doreen encouraged my lascivious licking of her labial and vaginal tissue.

Jane was now alternating my soles as the targets of her frightfully accurate crop.