Mistress Doreen Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was approaching Doreen's enlarged, glistening clit when Jane counted "Ten!" as the acute fire in my feet subsided to a throbbing ache.

Doreen smashed her pelvis - clit first! - into my mouth fixing my face in place with her hands as she ordered, "Please me!"

Still holding her ass in my hands, I sucked her hard nubbin of pleasure generating nerves into my mouth, clamping my lips at its base and began worrying its length with my tongue looking up past her gently rounded belly and massive tits to her beautifully aged face to read equal measures of control and pleasure residing there.

"One!" Jane called as the red leather flogger thumped into my ass reigniting the pain which had grown dormant there.

I teased Doreen's clit with my eager tongue. She moaned in approval.

"Two!" Jane called as the flogger found a different destination on my tortured back.

I sobbed deep into Doreen's cunt worshipping her clit as the tears began to fall down my cheeks to mix with my cum and my Mistress's freely flowing pussy juice.

"Three!" Jane said as she increased the intensity of her blows ensuring that every piece of my previously beaten skin was revisited.

As Jane's flogger beat my back, my stiffened tongue beat Doreen's hard clit.

"Yes!" my aged Mistress yelled, wrapping her smooth muscled thighs around my entrapped head, pulling my head deeper into her pussy and smashing my face with her pelvis.

As I had done many times before, I grazed my teeth on Doreen's sex nubbin pushing her over the top to a crashing climax. She engulfed my head and face in her straining thighs, pulsating pussy and strong hands, cumming copiously in my open mouth.

"OH MY GOD! DON'T YOU DARE STOP, SLAVE!" Doreen screamed in dominant joy.

I swallowed the treasure from Doreen's sopping slit eagerly, overwhelmed by our combined passion and her squirting volume.

"Eleven!" Jane called electing to continue with her flogger to complete the required last 17 'spanks'.

As Doreen's orgasm eventually subsided and she loosened her death grip on my head, I gasped for air in pain and in relief as Jane yelled, "Seventeen and done!"

Doreen relaxed in post coital bliss.

I gently plucked the last drops of goo from her precious pussy with my tongue - aching and bruised and desperately hard again.

Jane replaced the flogger on the counter and lay next to Doreen, flushed with her exertions, a thin patina of sweat on the pale skin which covered her extravagant, sexy curves.

We all rested - two beautiful, mature, voluptuous, dominant, women at the head of the bed - my Mistress and my Wife - and one beaten, submissive, adoring and again aroused slave at their feet - me.

I did not know what was to become of me. I knew it wouldn't be my choice. As long as I could serve these women, I really didn't care.

The conclusion of this series will follow in Mistress Doreen, Chapter 10.