Mistress D's Dragon Playhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gone for a few hours and this is what I come back too, and what's this Tony forcing you to give head?"

Sarah goes and sits down at the computer but faces me breathing slowly to calm down. Kari stands there fuming as she faces me; I wait calmly to see how she answers.

"He does, since I got there, every other night he orders me to suck him off while his wife watches."

"We'll see about that. I'll talk with him. They are both good friends of mine. Tonight you are going back home with them you are not staying here again." I said heavily.

I look over at my pet, she looks down quickly. Hmm. Well the argument was over for now. "Go put your gear on Kari. It's still in the dungeon." She looks at me defiantly. "Now bitch." I say heavily.

She walks out shaking her head. "Please Mistress you can't believe that about Tony." Sarah said falling to her knees in front of me.

"Stand up pet," I hug her. "No I don't believe her. You and I both have known Tony and Aria for too long and well for what she said to be true."

"What are you going to do Mistress?" she asked softly.

"Find out the truth of course what else do you think I should do?" I stare into her eyes.

"Alright Mistress." She said softly.

"Why don't you go see to the seating with the dinner and I'll take care of Kari."

"Yes Mistress." She walked out of the room.

Quickly I went down to the dungeon to see what Kari was up too. She was standing there in her gear fuming as she looked into the full length mirror. The dress had been tossed onto the rack when she had taken it off.

"I can't believe her. I thought at least her Mistress would believe me and get me away from them. But no they are both friends with them. Damn!" She paces the floor.

"So are you lying about it Kari?" I ask as I walk into the room.

She paused and looked at me and picked up her cloak and put it on. She went to walk passed me and I grabbed her cloak and forced her on her ass.

"You haven't answered my question bitch."

"Don't call me a bitch!" she snapped.

"Then start listening to orders when they are given. Now answer my question." I stand over her and look at her ready to start another session this time of punishment if she provokes it.

"I..." she looks away.

I grab a hold of her and left her. "Well?" Her eyes are wide with shock that I was able to lift her. I stare into her eyes waiting for an answer.

"I..." she sighed.

I waited a little longer for her to answer with no luck. "Fine," I shoved her back down on her ass. "I'll let Tony and Aria know about what you've said. I know you signed their contract so I'll let them handle this but I think you'll be fine chained for the other guest to look at and touch both male and female alike."

"No!" she roars.

Grabbing a collar and leash I hook them around her neck. "Come on bitch let's go. You have no choice with this. It is your punishment."

I lead her out of the room and down to the first floor. Once in the main club I hook her up on one of the stages that Tony uses. Her hands are in cuffs and locked above her head as she tries to kick at me I cuff her legs and add chains to the d-rings to keep her from kicking any of the guests. She begins cussing up a storm and I add a ball gag. The heat coming off of her was ridiculous and the look of hate just added to it.

Everyone had arrived for the show, many had came back to see Kari who was bound and couldn't speak. Some petted, spanked, or just looked her over. Clark was at my side as I leaned on the wall watching. My pet did a fine job getting everyone settled into their seats and helped out with getting the orders in for the dinner. Not once did Sarah come back to see what was going on she knew better then to intervene. It was when Tony and Aria came up Kari started to thrash.

"Stop it, bitch." I said as she glared at me and then looked at Aria then to Tony. The other subs were looking back and forth at each other not sure what to do.

"Have a seat at the booth." Tony told the others, they all quickly went to sit down.

"So what happen," asked Aria.

"Let's sit down," I offered motioning to a nearby table. As they sit I go and get drinks.

With a coke and rum for each of us I begin explaining about last night up to what just recently happened. The look of astonishment from Aria wasn't surprising. Tony looked as if he had a chicken bone stuck in his throat his face was so red. I put my hand down on Tony's, "Dude you got to chill. She's tied up and no punishment will help right now. So why don't you tell me what's been going on at the house with training."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Starship of Lust Ch. 01 A military engineer makes an intriguing discovery.in Mind Control
Galentine's Day Margot turns one of Cupid's arrows upon her female coworker.in Mind Control
The Slave Bride Ch. 01 Bride arrives at lavish mansion, but there's a catch...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Farmsworth Estate Ch. 03 slaves of the girlspell spin off.in BDSM
Savannah's Hypnotic Socks A roommate takes control with a pair of hypnotic socks.in Mind Control
More Stories