Mistress Edna Pt. 01

Story Info
Part One of an introduction to Mistress Edna.
1.8k words
3.94
10.1k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ashtray slave kneeled in front of his mistress, who stood towering over him. The slaves mouth was wide open, with his tongue stretched out and his head tilted back as far as it would go. His arms and wrists were shackled behind his back in such a way that his chest tightly extended forward. His body was lined with marks and scars from both Mistresses whips and cigarettes. His large cock, slightly swollen was pierced through the glans, a chain ran from his piercing to his shackled ankles. Several cigarette burns were also visible on the shaft of his cock.

Mistress was resplendent in a black leather pencil skirt, a cream coloured long sleeved silken blouse and long black leather gloves. Mistress was holding a long black leather covered cane, and a cigarette in a six inch black and silver tipped holder. Finishing off Mistresses dominant and stern look was her knee length black leather boots with sharp looking five inch stiletto heels.

Mistress lifted the holder to her crimson lipstick painted lips and took a long drag of her cigarette. After her deep inhale, Mistress blew a long stream of smoke into the face of the slave below her.

Lifting the cigarette to above his mouth Mistress tapped the holder with a leather covered index finger and the long ash of the cigarette fell into the slaves open mouth and landed at the back of his throat. All this time Mistress studied the face of the slave, watching to see if there was any movement or expression of pain or disgust.

Mistress expected and demanded the highest of service from her slaves and any discrepancy in their service would be met with quick and severe punishment.

Mistress Edna von Clark was a most sadistic and cruel lady, as was normal of all ladies in Femdonia.

All males are born as slaves and are seen as less than human, and to be used and subjugated by ladies at their will. To bring pain and suffering to a male was as normal as breathing to a lady.. It was seen that males responded best by always being kept in a state of pain or threat of pain. Without this, then the male may not work or serve to the best of his ability.

Mistress Edna had several slaves. Before her was her ashtray slave. Shackled in a cage in her boudoir was a muscular and well-endowed pleasure slave, and at that very moment in the kitchen where Mistresses butler and a work slave.

Mistress would also hire from time to time garden slaves, and when socialising at her home, extra ashtray slaves and cooks. The butler would normally cook, the butler being highly trained in cordon bleu cooking. The butler would also be in charge of maintaining the other slaves, watering and feeding them, as well as shackling them on command from Mistress.

Mistress lived in modest size country house with an attached stables. Below the house was a dungeon that all the slaves feared to enter, and several other punishment rooms were situated within and around the house. Mistresses personal favourite was the upper punishment room on the top floor of the house.

That room was simply furnished with a low whipping stool in the middle, above that hung shackles were the unfortunate slave would be hanged from his wrist so that he would be kneeling on the stool. This was for the comfort and connivence of Mistress Edna, as being quite diminutive in stature, at only five foot two and around five foot seven or eight in her high heels, a thus positioned slave was easier to be whipped by Mistress.

Along the walls hung various whips, gags, nipple clamps and instruments of pain and torture. An ornate wooden table and chair for Mistress was positioned near the large garden facing window. Upon the table were a few riding crops, an ashtray, a lighter and a black cigarette box.

The floors were uncarpeted, instead beautifully polished wooden floorboards graced the room. Most of the rooms in the house had exposed wooden floorboards, varnished and polished, with ornate rugs placed here and there. Mistress loved the sound of her high heels as she walked across the wooden floors and relished the fear that the sound would bring to the hearts of her slaves. Also having a bare wooden floor would make it convenient for the slave to lick up his blood, semen or excrement if any of it was dropped.

If Mistress Edna decided to punish a slave in the upper punishment room then the butler would be commanded to shackle the slave there in position to await Mistresses attendance. The large window would let in a beautiful light but in winter the room would be left freezing cold with no heating, so the naked slave would be hung there for sometime, lonely and shivering in the cold, and waiting in fear and anticipation for the entrance of his Mistress.

The indication that Mistress Edna's entrance was approaching would be the gradual heating up of the room as the central heating was remotely switched on. It would take about twenty minutes before Mistress would enter, the time it took to heat the room to her satisfaction.

Mistress would generally always dress in exquisite leather garments and high heeled boots and shoes, in the winter Mistress would also wear beautiful fur coats and hats if venturing outside. Mistresses nails were long and immaculately polished and painted a gloss red at all times and Mistresses black silky hair was fashioned in neck length bob. At fifty years of age, Mistress Edna looked at least ten years younger and her body was naturally toned and firm with beautiful full breasts.

Being of Italian descent Mistress Edna had a beautiful olive complexion and her lips were always painted with an expensive crimson lip stick.

Mistress Edna enjoyed smoking luxurious Dunhill 100's although sometimes Mistress would prefer More Menthol 120's and even the occasional slim cigar. When smoking a Dunhill then Mistress preferred to use a holder and nearly always insisted on a slave ashtray to be at her connivence. If, for some reason an ashtray slave was unavailable, Mistress would use a glass ashtray that one of her slaves would be forced to lick clean after use.

Mistress preferred her slaves to be kept strong and muscular and so they were forced to work and train hard and kept on a high protein diet, which consisted of a tasteless specially manufactured gruel that they were fed three times a day, and if Mistress was feeling particularly kind, then some of Mistresses left overs would be fed to the slave.

Often a slave may also be fed Mistresses golden shower as a special treat.

Mistress Edna's pleasure slave was particularly handsome and had a large nine inch penis. The pleasure slave would be kept mostly in a cage at the end of the bed in Mistresses boudoir and would only be allowed out for toilet, eating, body training and of cause to pleasure Mistress. Mistress would particularly make use of her pleasure slave after a long punishment session of another one of her slaves. The more Mistress had tortured the unfortunate slave, the more the pleasure slave would be put to use.

A pleasure slave would be highly trained to be always ready to give Mistress pleasure. If the pleasure slave would fail to rise to the occasion then it would be likely that he would be very severally punished. Over the years Mistress had personally castrated several of her pleasure slaves who had failed to please her, the slaves often then being sold on as menial slaves to the government or kept by Mistress as ashtray slaves.

Being an ashtray slave of Mistress was by far the most demanding and painful position to be in. Mistress would smoke upwards of twenty or so cigarettes a day. Nearly all of those cigarettes would be extinguished on tongue or body of the slave and the slave would have to swallow the butt, as well of cause, the accompanying ash. Three times a day the butler would be tasked to clean the ashtray. The ashtray slave would be forced to drink a special 'cleaning' fluid that would make the slave vomit and therefore clean his stomach out of all the butts. If the ashtray wasn't 'cleaned' as such then the accumulated butts and nicotine would make the slave quite sick and render the slave out of action. An inconvenience to Mistress who would have to call in a replacement. Only extremely wealthy Mistresses forgo such a cleaning of their ashtray slaves, as they can afford to have several ashtray slaves always available in rotation.

Mistress would often keep her slaves in tight and painful chastity devices. Mostly they would be stainless steel cock cages with spikes that would painfully press into the slaves cock if any kind of erection or swelling would occur. Often, as well, tight clamps would be applied to a slaves nipples, the clamps ever being then attached to the slaves cock ring or to a leash that Mistress could then lead them around by. All slaves also had either thick leather or stainless steel neck collars, a leash often tied to that.

Mistress preferred to brand her slaves with a cigarette rather than a branding iron. A branding iron would leave a permanent mark were as a cigarette would leave a mark that would fade over time, Mistress could then reapply the temporary brand at her pleasure. A permanent brand would lower the resale value of the slave, unmarked skin fetching a much higher price. Besides that Mistress Edna took great delight in burning her name slowly onto the skin of the slave with a cigarette or cigar, favouring the chest of the slave mostly but sometimes, if feeling particularly cruel, the penis.

Only Mistresses butler had a permanent brand as Mistress had decided to keep him for as long as he lived, his chest branded with the initials MEvC, and his cock also had been branded several times with Mistresses cigarette with the name EDNA.

Mistress had give birth to one daughter, Mistress Susan. Mistress Susan was born after Mistress had chosen a particularly handsome pleasure slave as a breeder.

Mistress Susan had inherited all of her mothers cruel and sadistic demeanour and all the slaves of Mistress Edna feared the days when Mistress Susan would come to visit her mother. Both the Mistresses together would spell much pain and suffering to the wretched slaves.

Mistress Susan had inherited Mistress Edna's leather clothing company, a chain of leather emporiums that had outlets in many major cities of the world. At forty nine Mistress had decided to retire and hand over the company to her capable daughter.

Mistress Edna was looking forward to a visit from her daughter soon as she would then hear all about the opening of the new store in the city of Rome.

The slaves on the other hand would all tremble upon hearing the news that Mistress Susan would soon visit, Mother and daughter together were a particularly sadistic duo.