Mistress Elisha’s Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elisha flashed a bright smile. "And I just needed to talk to you! I know we're not supposed to talk so soon, like I'll scare you away or something, but to hell with that! I want to tell you now."

"Elisha, I..."

"No, Lauren, listen, that was the most amazing experience I've ever had. The way you did that, the way you um, devoured me... it's hard to explain, but watching you, I've never felt more connected." After a brief pause she continued, "I mean, we were right there...every step of the way! It was so much more than just sex. I mean, you've never done that before, right?" Elisha whispered almost hysterically.

Lauren felt a warm glow in her stomach at Elisha's words and she beamed. She turned her head slowly from side to side. "No, you were definitely the first," she said in a soft voice.

"Then why now? With me? So soon? I mean, we just met each other. How did you do that? And how did I let it happen? You threw me a curveball." Elisha's features twisted with confusion as she turned up her brow. "Why did I love every second of it?"

Lauren paused for a moment, suddenly aware of the multiple strands of messy blonde hair falling all at once over her reddened face. She made a futile attempt to blow them away as she replied, "I'm not entirely sure. All I know is that I loved it too." Lauren's gaze fell to her own stomach. "Was that your first time as well? For real? I mean, doing what we did?" Lauren asked hopefully.

"Oh it was. Honestly. I mean, outside of the internet, I never thought in a million years I'd meet another human that was into this. Especially not another woman and never one as pretty as you, not that that matters, but it's a bonus prize!" Elisha added, coughing softly into her hand.

Lauren's features relaxed. The honesty in Elisha's voice was reassuring. "I guess I was just worried I was the latest in a long line of girls you seduced into toilet play." She smirked.

"And I guess I was worried you came here to trick me into it as well." Elisha laughed. "That sounds so ridiculous right?" She paused. Her gaze fell inward as she contemplated the absurdity of anyone trying to turn themselves into a toilet. Suddenly, as if she just now remembered the last few years of her career, she snapped up and regarded Lauren with serious eyes. "I mean, that's not why you wanted to interview me was it? I mean...you did watch my videos." The words fell from her mouth slowly as she considered the very real possibility that Lauren had planned the whole thing.

Lauren, taken aback, pondered for a moment, remembering in detail all the videos she had watched in rapt fascination during her weeks of 'playing on her phone,' as Jennifer called it.

"No...that wasn't my intent at all. Yeah I watched all your videos and I thought they were hot, but I wasn't sure why I thought so. Maybe I thought I wanted to be you, dominating a slave, but that couldn't be it...I don't think I'm a dominant person. I don't think I could ever make anyone taste my shit, or lick my ass."

She tried to imagine being in Elisha's position but found she could not. All she could think about was following Elisha's orders, pressing her face into the spread of her ass, holding her mouth wide over Elisha's hole and accepting whatever she chose to give her, all the while running her hands over the cleft of her mons like an asylum inmate.

"It wasn't until you mentioned being with another girl that it made any sense. That maybe I wanted to be the slave. Your slave," her voice had faded to a whisper with no heft, "Your toilet." She giggled. "I didn't put the pieces together I think until you kissed me, and then I knew." Lauren's face flushed as she remembered their first kiss. She looked down before rolling her chair back, lifting up her top just enough to reveal her flat stomach on which she began to rub her hand back and forth. She bit her lip, looking straight into Elisha, who felt the gaze burn past her green eyes and into the back of her head.

"And having a few hours to reflect upon it, I still think it's the hottest thing I've ever done. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I'd love to do it again." Lauren glowed as she continued to caress her taught midsection.

"What, eat my shit? Drink my piss?"

Lauren groaned, pushing her hand along her flat stomach and under the waistband of her jeans. "If that's what you want." They both laughed.

Lauren sighed. "I'm so glad that we can talk to each other about this." She removed her hand from her pants, let her top fall back down and scooted closer to the screen. "It's not like I can talk to my sister about it!" She twisted her shoulders, stretching out the knot attempting to form in her neck.

"You didn't tell me you had a sister!" Elisha gasped.

"Yeah, sorry." She cleared her throat, taking another long swig of water. "She's kindof a brat. She's been wanting something to hold over my head forever. I'm sure she'd tell my parents all about this if she knew. Typical little sister right?" Lauren shrugged.

Elisha restrained a grimace as she thought of how their relationship, if they chose to have one, would be something that could be held over her head, something to be ashamed of. It made sense on the surface, but something wasn't right about it. The feeling gnawed at the inside of her ribcage even as the thought of depositing another mouthful of shit into Lauren's mouth sent her lust into overdrive.

"Yeah, I guess she wouldn't understand. Or even if she might, that's not really a gamble you'd want to take." Elisha paused. "I know how you feel wanting to talk to someone. That's why I went to the internet. If you find the right community, it can be a real safe space where we can all talk with each other. It sucks being one of the only girls, but it's better than confiding in someone out of the blue. And it's better than feeling guilty about the sex you like to have."

Lauren stood up, took her phone and propped it against the wall on her nightstand. She then sat cross legged on her bed facing Elisha. Leaning forward, she rested her head in her hands, partially holding a generous portion of her hair fall over her mouth. "How would I even tell somebody about this if they didn't already know? I probably had this fetish my entire life but how would I talk to anyone about it? I mean, I didn't even know it was a thing until I found your videos." She sighed. "How did you find out you were into it?"

"I told you, it started when this guy asked me a piss video for him. Of course I got curious and did some research. I realized I could make a lot of money doing the dirtier stuff. The stuff I like!"

"Then you met me!"

Elisha blushed. At least together they could truly be themselves.

"Mistress Elisha now has her very own toilet!" Lauren spoke proudly, almost singing. "I eat shit and I drink piss and use me how you will!"

"Well, I'd say prove it...if we were together of course." Elisha tapped her fingers to her lip before tracing her hand down her slim neck. She tilted her phone down to show her hand undoing the sash of her robe, revealing a pair of lacy white, semi-translucent panties. Lauren felt the familiar electric glow between her thighs as she watched Elisha's hand slide in between her soft skin and the delicate fabric. Her fingers began making long controlled circles on her bulging mound, stretching the panties outward. "If we were together, and I still had to go...I'd shit right down your throat." Elisha teased as she continued to massage her sex.

"Too bad you're not me. I have to go."

"That's probably my shit then not yours...hey wait," Elisha paused. "You wanna try something?"

"What do you have in mind?" Lauren bit her lip, not sure what she was thinking.

"Well, you said you have to shit right? Well, it's probably mostly my shit so, do you wanna eat my shit?" Elisha grinned hopefully.

Understanding washed over Lauren's face and her excitement began to mount.

"I love it when you do this in videos!" Lauren giggled.

"I had a feeling you did." Elisha's lips twisted into a wicked smile. "Those are some of my favorites, where I make my slave eat his own shit!" Her eyes glazed with anticipation. "I always wanted to try it with somebody actually doing it on the other side." Elisha began to breathe heavily, the picture becoming unstable as her hand worked itself over the nerve rich flesh still covered by her panties.

Lauren couldn't wait. She slid her hand down her stomach to her crotch and began massaging herself through her jeans. She knew perfectly well what she was agreeing to. To listen to Elisha's voice as she seduced her into a state of sexual servitude. She would follow her instructions to the letter, the entire time knowing they would end with her slurping her own shit into her mouth and obediently swallowing. She felt the buzz radiating from her core as she pressed her hand hard into the moist denim.

Lauren gulped. "Ok, tell me what to do. Make me eat my own shit," she grinned before adding, "please."

Elisha's mouth hung joyfully open as she removed her hand from her panties, raising it up. She licked it clean, slowly and deliberately, one finger at a time, before blowing Lauren a gentle kiss.

"First, I want you to get a plate." Elisha's smile took on a devilish quality. With a blink of her green eyes, she had transformed into the Mistress Elisha Lauren knew so well. The only similarity to the loving, caring woman from a second ago was her striking beauty. In all other respects this was a completely different person, a different species. The anxious furrows on her forehead and laugh lines around mouth had vanished. In their place was a villainous smirk that seemed to say, "I don't care if you suffer immeasurably if it means I get to have a better cum! I'll make you crawl on your hands and knees through broken glass for the privilege of drinking my piss because it amuses me. Get ready to eat your own shit you slut!"

Lauren's heart beat like a drum. This was actually happening! But, how would she get a plate without her sister seeing? What if she started asking questions? No, Lauren reassured herself, she could handle her sister. She wasn't going to deny herself just because there was risk involved. Hadn't she been willing to do all the things telegraphed by Mistress Elisha's face? If she said no she'd be a liar. Her mind flashed an image of Elisha literally branding her a liar over her left breast with a red hot poker and had to force back a spasm of pleasure. Her throat made a clicking sound as she gasped.

"I'm waiting." Elisha had placed her phone down on a stand and now stood with her fit body wholly in frame. She was in a spot familiar to Lauren from countless videos that she now recognized as a corner of Elisha's spacious living room. She removed her robe and stood naked except for her lacy panties and pair of high heeled boots. The straps of angel-white leather criss crossed up each leg in a manner that revealed several diamond shaped patches of luminous skin. Her six inch heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she shifted her weight from one leg to another.

Lauren took a sharp breath before replying. "Yes mistress." She could have stared at Elisha for another hour but feared keeping her waiting.

Lauren felt like she was 10 again as she quietly closed her door and tiptoed to the staircase. Her bare feet were suddenly aware of every creak of every floorboard as she made her way down the stairs to the kitchen. She could hear the television in the living room blaring what sounded like a rerun of 'Friends.' The soft, diffuse glow wrapped around the corner giving Lauren just enough light to reach the kitchen cabinet.

The dinnerware sat behind a haphazard array of mismatched cups and glasses, stacked so that the larger dinner plates were at the bottom, with the salad and dessert plates on top. Deciding she really needed to go, she gently slid a large plate from the bottom of the stack, emitting a soft yet sharp sound, "Screeeeech!"

"Whatareyouding?" The words grazed by Lauren's head in the darkness, causing her to jump, nearly sending an avalanche of dishes onto the kitchen counter.

"Jesus! Make som..."

"Yeah yeah, make some more noise next time." Jennifer quipped warmly as she flipped the light on. The harsh light from the ceiling caused Lauren's pupils to constrict to the size of pinholes, tiny islands in an ocean of surprised blue.

Shocked, but prepared for something like this, Lauren answered with a voice that she hoped didn't sound too hysterical. "I...I got hungry."

This was not a complete lie, Lauren thought to herself, holding her plate in one hand while partially shielding her eyes with the other. She whipped around to find the box of pizza still laying on the kitchen island. She arranged three slices on her plate before putting them in the microwave, which came alive with a dull roar.

"I thought you might have fallen asleep and I didn't want to wake you." Lauren mumbled.

"Like THAT wouldn't wake me up?" Jennifer pointed to the loudly humming microwave before brushing a thick handful of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, I guess I got used to the one in my old apartment. I told dad we needed a new one years ago," Lauren said as the microwave emitted an aggressive beep and an even louder clicking noise when she opened the door. "Click!"

"And since when did you worry about waking me up?" Jennifer pulled her head back and contorted her face as she spoke. "Are you sure you're ok?" She wore an expression that could have passed for concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just, you know, really want this to be good." Lauren said, locking her hands together and stretching them before grabbing her plate. "Well, gotta get back to it!" Jennifer noted that her voice had grown noticeably higher and more tremulous since their earlier conversation but chose not to comment.

She shot her sister a quizzical look as Lauren whipped around gleefully...too gleefully really. As Lauren disappeared up the staircase, Jennifer grabbed another beer from the refrigerator and opened it with a satisfying crack.

Elisha's eyes widened upon Lauren's return. She rubbed her tender folds slowly as she watched Lauren turn around, plate in hand. She heard the door lock with a metallic sound.

"Sorry, mistress." Lauren's voice was low and sultry as she apologized. "My sister is still awake." She giggled softly, removing the three slices of pizza from the plate, discarding them in the wastebasket below her desk before setting the plate down. She moved her phone to her desk and set it down in front of the plate, giving Elisha a good view.

Elisha's heart beat faster as she spoke. "Oh, you dirty little toilet slut. Ready to eat shit for me?" She flashed a wide grin, running her tongue back and forth over her pearly white teeth. "You just can't wait for more nice slimy crap can you?" She teased, feeling a flutter in her own stomach as she continued to massage herself.

Lauren's cheeks blazed a fiery red in the soft glow of her lamp. She stood, fully clothed, in front of the plate she had retrieved to eat her own shit with her arms nervously swinging at her sides. Elisha thought that she had never seen anything so adorable.

"First of all, I'll need you to remove those jeans and show me those pretty panties of yours."

Lauren complied and gently slid her high waisted jeans down around her ankles, gracefully stepping out of them and pulling her black lace panties, mussed and freshly damp, tight against her puffed labia. She shivered in excitement as she released the straps, letting them lash her hips with a bright "Snap!"

"Ok, now turn around and show me your tight little asshole!" Lauren could hear Elisha's voice beginning to quiver, the words almost catching in her throat as she spoke.

Lauren turned around, bent forward ninety degrees and slowly pushed back toward the camera. She pulled her black g-string to one side and presented her wrinkled hole. Elisha watched it lightly pulse along with the beating of Lauren's heart.

"Ok baby," Elisha said softly. "I need you to push." She shuddered. "Shit for me!" She pulled her hand from her panties and brought her fingers to her nose, wiping a generous amount of gruel in and around her nostrils. She tapped the erect nipple of her right breast, her gaze remaining on Lauren's puckering hole.

Lauren began to strain. She felt a few drops of pee escape into the crotch of her panties before her sphincter dilated, pushing a thick shaft of firm shit onto the plate. It remained in one piece as she continued to push. Elisha watched the log grow in length as the tip drew closer and closer, coming to a rest an inch from the camera, fogging the lower third of the lens with its heat. Elisha admired the texture and color of Lauren's shit, and thought that it looked appetizing in a perverse kind of way. If Lauren hadn't been bent over, her hands on her knees, shaking and straining out the last bits of her dinner, she would have seen Elisha lick her lips.

"Ok, turn around. Take a good look at your meal." She moaned, slipping her hand back into her panties and finding her clit. "And show me your tits. I want you to rub your nipples for me while you...eat your own shit!" Elisha took a ragged breath and continued to masturbate herself.

Lauren, for her part, turned around and got on her knees in front of her desk, holding her head inches away from her plate, eyeing the brown mess hungrily, enjoying the strong earthy smell as she drew its musk into her lungs. She pulled her blouse over her head causing golden waves of hair to fall in and around her face as she began to roll her left nipple in between her thumb and forefinger.

"Are you ready?" Elisha's voice had grown thin and high, trembling more so than before. Lauren nodded in agreement.

"I want you to just lick it first!"

Lauren pulled her hair behind her left shoulder and held it in place with one hand before tentatively sticking out her tongue, touching it to the far end of the log. She remembered Elisha's order to play with her nipples and began to squeeze herself hard as if she was milking a cow. A hungry cow.

She imagined herself chained to a stall in a milking parlor. A female worker would come in and roughly harvest her breasts while another would force a large funnel into her jaws, securing it to her head with a thick strap. She could almost feel the large silver buckles on the back of her head as she imagined the worker shoveling feed into the funnel for her breakfast. Her mouth watered. She imagined needing to go herself. Unable to speak with the funnel wedged into her mouth, she clicked the morris code safeword for bathroom. The workers dragged her to another stall, with another girl, only this time, the girl was secured flat on her back. Another funnel, similar to the one Lauren still wore, was strapped into her jaws. Lauren was made to squat over the funnel and empty her guts into the girl's mouth. She could see the girl's fists ball up, her muscles flex against her leather cuffs, pulling the chains taught as her throat constricted, rippled and pulsed. She saw the girl jerk and whip, the tendons in her arms jutting out like resilient cables as she tried to reach the funnel, to rip it from her mouth. Still, she was held firm by the restraints on her arms and legs, and the six thick straps secured tightly over her breasts, rib cage and belly. Lauren heard every gulp and every swallow. Still, she kept pushing. She heard her own waste splatter on the inside of the funnel below her. Her piss made a sound like a garden hose as she washed everything that had caked on the side of the funnel down into the girl's mouth. She could see the girl's stomach expanding from everything Lauren was feeding her and her pussy oozing thick cream. Suddenly, a third girl was brought in. Lauren could feel the touch of hands, thin and elegant yet impossibly strong pulling her flat on her back. She could feel straps being clasped snugly into place over her midsection and her arms being fitted for cuffs as the third girl was made to squat over Lauren's own funnel...