Mistress Elisha’s Protégé

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook.

She spasmed.

Her abdomen contracted violently and she doubled over, falling to her knees, screaming at the top of her lungs. "Ahhhhhhhh!"

She swayed on her knees for what seemed like hours, gasping in quick, desperate breaths.

It was only after the throbbing sensation began to dissipate that she realized what had happened. She had experienced a climax, involuntarily and without warning! She remembered thinking just moments earlier how all the rubbing in the world wouldn't have been able to satiate her, but tasting Lauren's shit did the job just fine!

When she came to, she found herself looking at Lauren holding her phone.

"I suppose you might not be using this to blackmail me anymore, but maybe you'll want to watch it later?" Lauren's smile was playful as she licked her lips clean.

"Um, yeah, sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking."

"It's ok, I think we'll both have a lot of questions after tonight. I don't like that you were going to blackmail me...but maybe that's my fault. I haven't been the nicest to you these last few weeks." Lauren mused. She walked over and placed her hand on Jennifer's shoulder. Jennifer reached up, pulled her in and kissed her lips softly. She pushed her tongue out and gently ran it along the outline of her sister's lips. She withdrew her tongue into her mouth and frowned.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked.

"Well, I was...kinda hoping you might still have a little bit of it on your lips for me." She caught a giggle in her throat.

Lauren's smile broadened. "You want to taste more of my shit?"

"Well, I'm sure you noticed, I came..." Jennifer's cheeks flushed bright red. "I, um, wanted..."

"Wanted what?"

"Well, honestly? Can you keep a secret?" She looked around, shook her head and laughed. "I've never been able to, um, do that before..."

"What, taste my shit? Yeah, I can believe that." Lauren swept her unruly blonde hair from her eyes and laughed heartily.

"No, that's not what I mean, I mean, I've never...um, ok, I've never been able to cum before." she twisted her forehead into a crooked mask of bewilderment. "My friends would tell me about it and I...I'd rub and rub and I never got there. I mean, it felt good, I loved it. I loved it when guys licked me there...but I thought everyone was making stuff up, about cumming you know?"

"And you came from tasting my shit?"

"Yeah, I did!" Jennifer smiled at her sister. "All the rubbing and vibrating in the world wouldn't do it and the taste of your shit...oh God!" Jennifer rolled her head from side to side.

"Well, it's all gone, I wish I could help you, unless..." Lauren's eyes fell to the floor as she trailed off.

"Unless what?"

"Well, my um, asshole is still a little dirty." Lauren flashed a sly grin.

Jennifer froze. She felt numb again but she also felt a return of the dull ache in between her legs. She knew, of course, that she wouldn't be able to just rub it away. It had returned stronger and more pressing than before! She could imagine a sleepless night of frustration if not for a ready solution waiting for her between the firm muscles of her sister's tan backside. Time seemed to stretch as Lauren turned around, bent over her desk and gingerly pulled her cheeks apart with her hands.

"If you're serious..." Lauren chucked.

Jennifer saw the heavy smear and a few flakes of brown around Lauren's wrinkled hole. She could feel the ache within her begin to intensify. She could feel her elusive climax, the second one of her entire life inches away yet impossibly distant if she didn't go through with this taboo act.

"I am!" Jennifer exhaled before eagerly pushing her face into the warm valley of her sister's ass.

Within seconds of feeling Jennifer's hot tongue, Lauren could feel her sister's head begin to shake. She heard a fantastic scream this time somewhat silenced by her thick ass and turned around just in time to see Jennifer collapse on the floor, a look of contentment enrapturing her face.

Lauren marveled as she drank in the sight of her sister, coiled on the floor, drunk on the afterglow of her second orgasm. "Ah, what the hell," she said as knelt down next to Jennifer, scooting her warm sex close enough to feel her sister's exhausted breath on her sensitive flesh. She pushed one of her own breasts up towards her mouth, bent her head down to meet the nipple and began to roll it between her teeth. She slid her free hand down to her dripping pussy and began to rub.

Right about the time Jennifer was learning the benefits of becoming human toilet paper, Elisha was still pacing around the room, her raven black hair a frantic mess.

"I don't pace, I don't pull my hair out. I don't worry," she muttered to herself as she twisted her hips to make another lap around the couch. "Maybe I can drive over there? Maybe she needs a ride if she gets kicked out? Fuck, she didn't give me her parent's address." She paced for another ten minutes and almost didn't hear her phone spring to life.

"Lauren!" Her elation was palpable as Lauren's face lit up her screen. "You're ok?" She studied the blissful smile on Lauren's face.

"What happened?"

"Let's just say that Jennifer and I came to an...understanding."

Elisha listened intently as Lauren described the events of the last hour. From time to time she would ask Lauren to stop and clarify something, repeat herself, or describe an action in greater detail. By the time they reached the part about Jennifer pressing her lips to Lauren's shit smeared asshole, Elisha came.

A few minutes later, after they said their goodbys, Elisha sat alone in the darkness.

They had made plans to get together the next day and Elisha couldn't wait. Naturally, she was thrilled with recent events and her mind raced.

She watched the silver moon shimmer through her skylight but couldn't get Lauren's face out of her mind. It was understandable, Lauren was beautiful, and she had done enough dirty things in the last eight hours to occupy anyone's thoughts for a year but it was more than that. It was that fucking smile she had! It was blissful and post-orgasmic, but beyond that, there was something unnaturally serene in the way her lips twisted up towards those big contented blue eyes of hers. This was the face of a girl who had just eaten her own shit and Elisha had never seen anyone so happy.

She, had never been so happy.

Elisha snuggled her emerald green night robe close against her quivering flesh and drifted into an uneasy sleep.