Mistress Elisha's Maid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It takes a nasty bitch to eat her own shit. Real nasty." She studied Jennifer, exploring her body with those dark eyes from head to toe. "So, would you ever want to be a real toilet, like this?" She gasped a little. Still pushing as she spoke.

"I don't know if I could do it like her. She's such a natural!" Jennifer watched Lauren's throat intently as she passed more waste into her distended stomach.

"Normally toilet service is the most severe form of punishment--but I hear this is her favorite, is that true? Or did she do something to deserve this?" A loud fart erupted from beneath her ass. It resonated through the room.

"Nothing really, I guess she let me shit in her mouth?"

Tora flashed an enormous smile. "So you're a feeder too?"

"I guess so."

"So, you like both?"

Jennifer nodded.

"How about we play a game. Can you shit for me?" Tora continued to push, never breaking eye contact as she spoke. She was definitely still shitting although it wasn't clear how much. All Jennifer was certain of was the periodic rippling of her sister's throat as she swallowed.

"Where?" Jennifer's eyes staggered around the room.

"On this cunt's belly!"

Unwilling to risk disobedience, Jennifer quickly scuttled onto the bed. Balancing on her knees, with her calves grazing Lauren's ribcage, she found herself with her face inches away from Tora's ample chest.

Tora reached behind her, unclasping the catch on her mesh bra, allowing Jennifer an unobstructed view of her breasts.

Impressed with Jennifer's obedience, Tora cocked her head to one side and shrugged slightly before whispering. Warm and musical, even her hushed tones resonated with a guttural lust. "I have to admit. There's more to you than I thought. You came to play didn't you?"

"Uhh, you could say that." Jennifer's face became flushed as she strained and pushed.

"So did I." A genial glint flashed across her large brown eyes. Jennifer was hypnotized by their intelligent beauty. "Tell me, how confident are you in this one's abilities as a toilet slave?

Jennifer felt her own asshole dilate. Her guts rumbled as her shit began to snake toward Lauren's belly, which had begun to puff out like a half-filled balloon. "There's nobody that can eat shit like her. Nobody, I checked."

"Probably on the internet right?" Tora continued to push. Another soft fart popped from beneath her ass. As they spoke, Jennifer listened to Lauren's soft chewing.

"Yeah." Jennifer winced as she pushed again. Her position on her knees, while more flattering than a proper squat, was making it difficult to shit properly.

"Well, in the real world there are a few more. You'd be surprised what people are willing to do, or what they want done to them, once the cameras aren't rolling." She laughed, running an enormous hand through her black shag. "I've been served by a few. Mostly men, but a couple girls that couldn't get enough of my brown sugar. Would you believe there are professional women who's greatest fantasy is to be treated like a fucking outhouse? Doctors...lawyers." She paused, relaxing her stomach. Jennifer could hear a labored swallow below followed by soft licking noises as Lauren began to wetly clean her asshole. "And I've broken them all!"

"Mmm, I don't doubt that." Jennifer leaned forward. Tora wrapped her powerful arms around Jennifer's head, pressing her face tightly between her breasts. Tora leaned back, pulling Jennifer with her. Jennifer could feel the shit begin to slide out of her more easily in this position.

"And I'll break her too! So, as you're shitting, think about this. I'll make a deal with you. If she can't eat everything I have for her, you have to eat whatever you shit on her chest!" Jennifer froze, pinching her asshole hard, trapping the rest of her unborn shit inside her. She heard her log of shit land wetly against Lauren's bulging stomach. Though she had enjoyed what she had eaten so far, that was no guarantee she'd be able to handle everything she just pushed onto Lauren's belly. She looked back at what she'd just done. Looks like about five inches, she thought. Probably doable. Still, she kept her asshole clenched tight.

"And here's the fun part...If I can't break her. If she eats everything and I can't shit anymore...then--I'll eat it!" She met Jennifer's gaze with a needle-like stare. Dazzling eyes that seemed to say, 'your move.'

"I've made this bet, in various forms, with dozens of girls over the years...and I've never lost, so think it over." She smiled devilishly.

Jennifer thought it over. "Time to place your bet," she murmured.

Jennifer felt herself relaxing. She pressed hard against the flesh of Tora's breasts, wrapping her arms around her back and squeezing tightly as she pushed with all her strength. As Lauren slowly licked Tora's combustible hole, she felt another ten inches of hot, smelly shit fall against her belly.

Through her delirium, she understood perfectly the confidence Jennifer had placed in her. She opened her mouth and waited.

At once Tora clutched her washboard stomach. Her face strained. Jennifer leaned back to listen to a muffled squish followed by more soft chewing. Though she appeared to struggle a bit while swallowing, Jennifer could hear her chewing continue as Tora pushed out yet another fresh mouthful of shit. Jennifer climbed off the bed and stood to watch Lauren chewing and swallowing Tora's filth as fast as she could produce it. Time after time, Jennifer looked on hopefully as Lauren accepted everything into her growing stomach.

"Fuuuuucccck!" Tora's face darkened with strain. Though she pushed for all she was worth, at long last, her colon was exhausted. Still, though slow and labored, Lauren continued to chew. A dark stain of drool ran down her cheek as she smashed the repugnant mess against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Tora slowly dismounted Lauren's face, kneeling next to her, looking into her face with horrified eyes as Lauren swallowed the last of her filth with a bold gulp. She beamed as she opened her mouth, letting out what began as a low hum before morphing into a coherent word. "Mmmmmmoooore!" She held her mouth open wide.

"Fuck. Fuck! Nobody has ever...Fuck! You fucking bitch!"

She turned to Jennifer. Though kneeling, she was still a head taller. "You got some fucking balls. Fucking cunt." She took a deep breath and regarded Jennifer with murderous eyes--sharp as knives dripping with snake venom. She looked as if she was about to rip Jennifer in half, or worse.

Jennifer backed away slowly, terrified. "I'm sorry, you don't have to eat it. I won't tell," she stammered.

"The first thing you should know about me is, I believe a woman is only as good as her word. Going against your word is being something lower than a shit eating whore." Tora glared at the soft pile of Jennifer's shit on Lauren's belly. "How did you know she could eat it all?"

Jennifer shrugged meekly. "I didn't?"

"A bet is a bet." Tora's chest heaved as she took in a ragged breath. She knelt forward, with her hands narrowly grazing the edge of Lauren's ribcage for balance before sitting up again. She grabbed her silk, mesh bra from the bed and held it out to Jennifer.

"Tie my arms together!"

"What?"

"Just fucking do it!" She thrashed her shaggy mane impatiently.

With some trepidation, Jennifer walked to the side of the bed as Tora quickly thrust her arms behind her back. Jennifer inexpertly tied the silk mesh around her wrists in what she hoped was a square knot.

As she stepped back, Tora glared at Jennifer before bending over once again, resting her face inches from the smelly pile of her shit on Lauren's stomach. She looked up with determined eyes.

It happened quickly. Tora sapped at the end of Jennifer's fresh shit, swallowing immediately, gulping the foul mess into her esophagus, recoiling as the bitter taste slid past her tongue. She choked, she coughed. Still, she pressed forward, wolfing up several inches of soft shit, swallowing hard and dipping down for more. She twisted her face into a mask of pain as shit caught in her throat but forced a breath before swallowing again. She glared at Jennifer in furious agony as she pushed her open mouth along Lauren's belly, collecting another mouthful of firmer shit. Never breaking eye contact, she rolled her mess around in her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she forced herself to chew. Jennifer noted how the color of her shit enhanced the sable tones of her skin, finding immense satisfaction in watching Tora eat. Jennifer felt as if she could climax watching Tora bravely return to Lauren's stomach for a final mouthful of shit but held herself back.

Unlike Lauren, she did NOT look like she was enjoying herself. However, as she forced the remainder of Jennifer's waste into her stomach, Jennifer noticed a thick globule of white cream forming between the woman's legs that hadn't been there before. She fixed her gaze on the informative discharge and grinned.

"Fuck you!" Tora flexed her arms, easily ripping her bra in two. She picked up her coat from the floor, quickly wrapping it around her naked body before walking to the door. She turned for one final poisonous look at Jennifer. "Fuck you both." She wiped the corner of her mouth with an ebony finger, and was gone.

Jennifer looked back at Lauren, whose belly was now swollen to a point of concern. Jennifer decided she now looked approximately six months pregnant.

She leaned close to begin delicately licking the residual filth from around Lauren's mouth.

"Jennifer!" Lauren whispered in a soft, low rasp, so as only she could hear.

"Wait, what?" Jennifer was shocked. Outside of her quick whispers when she had to pee, Lauren hadn't used any actual words since the evening began.

"Jennifer, I...I can't eat anymore. I don't know how I made it through that last one. I need to say it!" She sounded scared. Jennifer pulled back to see Lauren's bottom lip quivering. Her eyes, delirious and clouded, looked as if they could well up with tears at any moment. "Re..."

"No! You're so close! You can do it!" Jennifer cooed into Lauren's ear. She sat up, looked into her groggy eyes and scrunched her brow into a concerned line before returning her attention and tongue to Lauren's face, quickly lapping up the greasy streaks of brown.

"I cant!" Lauren's breath caught Jennifer right in the nose. Trapped by the tent-like fall of her hair, the smell was appalling. Despite having eaten lumps of shit from Mrs. Devlin and from her own ass, breathing in a lungful of air from Lauren's feted sewer of a throat was nearly more than she could handle. She bolted upright, pushed her hair from her face and took several deep, clean breaths.

"Oh, Elisha is gonna be so mad. I won't get to eat her shit!" Lauren croaked, louder this time as she rolled her head back and forth, staring into the ceiling with clearing eyes.

Jennifer compressed her lips as she took a foreboding look at Lauren's bulging stomach. "Well, wait..." She let out a long breath, eyes still fixed on Lauren's swollen midsection--strong and nubile, it looked as if it was expanding to meet the growing needs of an unborn child. "What if you didn't have to?"

"What are you talking about?" Lauren raised her head, her blue eyes now soberly clear.

"I'm saying, tag me in! I'll get the next one for you!"

"Wait--you're not serious are you?" Lauren tried to lift herself up on her elbows but was stopped by the nylon cuffs digging into her wrists. She twisted her neck and shoulders before slapping her head on the mattress.

"Fuck yeah. Let me do it. I promise, I'll be good! You can go to the bathroom and throw up enough to eat more."

"But, you can't eat shit!"

"Well...that's not exactly true." Jennifer's face began to turn pink, which contrasted nicely with the brown smearing her lips. "Mrs. Devlin taught me."

"Mrs. Who?"

"Oh that's right, you don't ask questions before you let somebody shit down your throat. Yeah, like, two ladies ago. Her name was Mrs. Devlin. Tora knows her I guess. Don't know if you were listening or not. You seemed preoccupied." Jennifer giggled before returning her attention to Lauren's plight. "She um, gave me some, um, pointers...I guess? Long story short, she taught me how to keep it down."

"Huh. Well, look at that." Lauren studied Jennifer's giddy, almost crazed expression. "If I knew that, maybe I wouldn't have tried so hard with the last one...OK, well, say you can eat shit or whatever, we don't look alike."

Jennifer studied Lauren's secured limbs, imagining sliding her own hands and ankles into the nylon cuffs, to take her place. As a fucking toilet slave. Seriously, how did this become her Saturday night?

"If you tied me up like you are, we'd look pretty close I think. And it's not like these ladies all know you!"

"Yeah, but Katie did. And who knows who the next one will be." Lauren let her head fall against the mattress. "It's no use."

"What about a disguise? Does she have any more costumes like this?" Jennifer curtsied, waving her hands over her apron.

"I think I saw her put her box of sex toys in the closet. She likes to be prepared." Lauren craned her neck, looking to the mirrored doors.

Jennifer bounced to the closet and pulled the large cardboard box across the carpeting into the wedge of light coming from the bathroom door. "Let's see, dildos, more dildos, vibrators, hey what's this?" She pulled what looked like a large, white flashlight with a rubber matchstick head attached to one end. She stood up and held it in an outstretched arm for Lauren to see.

"That's a Hitachi magic wand! You don't know?" Lauren looked shocked.

"I'm nineteen! What kind of slut do you think I am?"

"The kind of slut that wants to eat the next load of shit for me?" Lauren grinned.

"Well played."

"I can't believe you never saw one. Not even in porn?"

"I don't really watch it."

"You're missing out. That's how I found Elisha!"

"Well, I watched some of hers, and some others in that um...genre." Jennifer reddened. "But I've never seen her or anyone else use one. It's mostly just her taking a shit and telling her slave to eat it." She giggled.

"You gotta poke around a bit. Lots of girls use them."

"I guess I skipped right to being a shit slut. Anyway, how does this work? How stretched out do you have to be?" Jennifer looked from the rubber head to her glistening hole and back again.

"It doesn't go inside, you sorta just mash it against your vagina. Your clit is on the outside so, yeah."

"Oh! I get it!"

"Yeah, maybe if you had one of those you wouldn't need to eat shit to cum! Jesus, you think you would have heard about it from Natalie or somebody."

"She doesn't really talk to me about sex. Like, I know she fucks a ton of guys, but she doesn't talk to me about it, like she's shy or something." Jennifer thumbed the 'on' button. She heard a soft metallic whirr as the head jumped to life at its lowest setting. She cautiously held the device between her legs. "Oh fuck!"

"Stop screwing around! You can buy one on Amazon if you want. Just find something and untie me!" Lauren stretched her neck to glare at Jennifer over her pinioned body.

"Right!" Jennifer switched off the magic wand and reluctantly returned it to the box. "Ooh, a blindfold! That'll work right?"

"Yes!"

Jennifer vaulted back to the bed and ripped open the cuffs pinning Lauren's arms. Lauren sat up and massaged her wrists as she watched Jennifer unclip her garter belt and strip off her nylons.

"Have you ever worn one of these?" Jennifer asked as she stretched the black Lycra garter belt over her hips, sliding it down to her ankles. "It really makes you feel slutty."

Lauren laughed. "Actually, no. Well, you should try gettin' tied spread eagle to a bed! Oh wait..."

Lauren grinned as she attempted to bend forward to reach her ankle restraints, but was stopped by her full stomach. "Oof...um, can you undo my legs too?"

"Are you gonna be alright?" Jennifer studied Lauren's strained midsection as she ripped the Velcro ankle cuffs apart, noting the red marks they had left on her flesh.

"Yeah, I just gotta make some room." Lauren smirked.

Now naked, Jennifer hoisted herself up on the bed. As she lay down, she felt how the mattress cover was still warm from Lauren's body heat. She felt her body respond to the sensation of Lauren securing the warm nylon cuffs around her heels. She wondered what she looked like to Lauren. Could she see the folds of her sex twitch in anticipation? Was she leaking a creamy discharge onto the mattress as Lauren had? Could anyone, especially her, be a replacement for 'Mistress Elisha's Toilet?'

"Just one girl, then we'll switch back!" Lauren whispered as she pulled Jennifer's wrist to the upper corner of the bed, securing it tightly within its cuff.

"OK."

"What was that? Get into character!" Lauren urged.

"Mmm Hmm!" Jennifer moaned. A chill ran down her spine as she noted the similarities of Lauren's toilet moan to her own.

"Better. OK, here goes!" The last thing Jennifer saw was Lauren's fleshy, nubile breasts hanging in her face before she felt her slip something over her eyes. She lifted her head, allowing Lauren to secure the blindfold with a tight knot. She lay her head down and was shocked as Lauren kissed her deeply with an open mouth. It tasted like getting a kiss from a colostomy bag. "Never say red."

This time, Jennifer breathed the feted air in deeply, acclimating herself to the taste while she listened to Lauren's receding footsteps. She heard the door to the bathroom close.

She took a long breath before speaking, hoping her voice didn't tremble too much. "Toilet's ready!"

--

Here she was, in the dark once again. This time, she couldn't play with herself, she couldn't gaze at Lauren's glistening body, lewdly stretched on the screen of her phone. She could only lightly tug at her restraints. If she had been assembling her shattered psyche into something useful, apparently this was it. A fucking toilet slave, just like her sister.

Any minute, a new girl would come through that door. Maybe a stranger. Maybe somebody she knew? The way this night was going, it could be literally anyone! Either way, whoever it may be, she would enter the room, and use the girl tied to the bed as a human toilet. Use her.

If only she could reach her own cunt!

She could hear the water running in the other room. She imagined Lauren emptying her stomach. It had to just be a fountain of shit right? She smiled broadly as she thought of Lauren's mouth just exploding like a second asshole.

She heard the door creak open.

"Lauren!" The woman squealed out in a lively, playful voice. She sounded young...and familiar.

"I know when we talked at the concert, you told me how much you loved 'Lisha. Didn't know it was this much!"

Who was it? Oh shit! It was Natalie! Context was everything. Blindfolded, and half expecting another middle-aged goddess, Jennifer failed to recognize the voice of her best friend.

"How many guurls Laur?" Jennifer felt the mattress shift as Natalie jumped onto the bed.

"That's right, 'Lisha said you only speak toilet."

"Mmm Hmmm." Jennifer croaked out. Hopefully, if she only hummed and moaned, Natalie wouldn't be able to recognize her voice.

"When you texted me...I was a little surprised. But fuck, I'm down to try anything once!"

She felt Natalie's flesh against her own as she padded towards her face. She felt something warm near her lips. From the musky smell, she guessed it to be Natalie's pussy.

"'Lisha told me to just do whatever, and...never been with a woman before, so, you get to be the first gurlll to lick my pussy! Open wide!" She heard Natalie giggle softly.

Jennifer stretched her mouth open, lewdly displaying her tongue before feeling the mucousy tissue of Natalie's stretched vagina press against it.