Mistress Elisha's Maid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah! Laur, lick it! Lick it! Uhh...yea! Sooo good!" She began to grind her hips back and forth against Jennifer's mouth. "Always wanted to try gettin' with a girl. Wanted to ask Jennifer so many times, but didn't have the... guts." She giggled. "She's so pretty, like you...and you..." She stifled another laugh. "You're gonna' get all my guts tonight!"

She continued to ride Jennifer's face. "This is so weird! Love it! Always thought that if I did it with a girl...I'd have to wait till I was done at Pikes Peak...Jennifer's just...too into dudes. She'd never lick my pussy." She ground her hips faster against Jennifer's tongue. "Oh...uh...right there...gonna cum in your mouth...Lauren!"

Natalie continued to buck and ride. Jennifer felt Natalie's hands slip around her forearms. It was all Jennifer could do to hold her exhausted tongue still, allowing Natalie's thrashing hips to do most of the work as she brought herself to what sounded and felt like a pyrotechnic climax.

"Fuck!" Jennifer felt Natalie's full weight force itself against her jaw as she audibly gasped for breath. "Gotta do that again!"

"Guys don't have tongues...like that! And you really luvved it didn't you? Your bits! Ahhh!" She squealed. "They're soaked! She giggled. Jennifer felt Natalie's delicate fingers gently swat between her legs.

"Speaking of guys...guess who I ran into in the lobby?"

"Mmmm?" Jennifer swung the cadence of her moan higher as if asking a question.

"Keegan!" She laughed. "Was coming back from a show or somethin'. Anyway, guess what? He fucked me!" Her voice bubbled in jubilation. Jennifer felt a twinge of jealousy.

"Yeah, gettin' over a breakup or somethin' and is fuckin' everything with two legs! Made me feel like a nasty whore...love it! But not as nasty...I think..." She drew a ragged breath. "As you!"

Jennifer's head swam with mixed feelings. Though she had felt special when Keegan gave her his snapchat and now knew that she wasn't, she also felt an icy thrill trickle down her spine at the thought of him roughly having his way with Natalie elsewhere in the hotel.

"Guess where he fucked me Laur? Guess where?" Jennifer felt Natalie's pussy lift off of her face and her ankles trade places with one another as she turned around. She answered, barely remembering to use toilet speak.

"Nnnnn Urrr Ahhhhh?" She groaned.

"Yaahhh! IN my Assssssss!" Jennifer felt a sour flavor invade her nostrils as Natalie finished repositioning herself, bringing her soft, freshly fucked asshole to a rest near her lips.

"Told him I needed a number two, buuut..if he didn't care, he could put it wherever." Jennifer felt Natalie's hole bounce gently against her mouth. "Came way up there!"

Jennifer had fantasized about tasting Keegan's seed before. When they had met backstage a few weeks earlier, she had thought about how it would feel, how it would taste. She remembered watching him walk out on stage, looking like a younger, hotter Brandon Flowers and wondering what it would be like to meet him between songs. What it would be like to take his length into her mouth, to feel him violate her body as she gave her tongue and throat to his pleasure...to his will! She imagined him losing control, holding the back of her head in his strong grasp as he forced her body to submit to his rhythm! And finally, drawing her own unstoppable climax directly from his satisfaction. She dreamed about looking deep into those caring eyes as she swallowed, welcoming the fruits of his passion into her, to become part of her.

In a roundabout way, that was exactly what was about to happen.

"Jennifer'll be so jealous! Ohhh Ohhh. I can't believe I'm gunna shit in your mouth!"

Natalie pressed down on Jennifer with her full weight, forcing her jaw open. She felt Natalie's hole dilate and expand to meet the inside of her lips, forming a perfect seal--a weather-tight channel to welcome Natalie's shit and sperm cocktail into her stomach. Rather than apprehension for the bitter taste or the revolting smell, all Jennifer could feel was a hunger deep within her. A wish to be degraded, to be violated, to plug a hole that could only be filled with humiliation--and shit!

Part of the thrill was the lack of options. Before, there had always been the possibility of refusal. Even under Mrs. Devlin's watchful eye, she could have always spit it out, bolted upright and ran from the room. Now, with her arms and legs tightly secured, no range of motion or ability to speak with Natalie's smelly ass bearing down on her face, becoming a toilet was no longer a choice, it was a foregone conclusion. Her best friend was about to drop a mixture of shit and cum down her throat...and she WAS going to eat it all!

Jennifer was giddy. Her stomach felt weightless, as if she were plummeting through a void. She was jumping from a plane, except there was no solid ground waiting at the end of her free fall, just a load of shit and cum.

Jennifer's mind raced as the bitterly foul log of shit mixed with its warm salty icing began to slide along her tongue and toward the back of her throat. Is this how Lauren feels? Is this the experience she keeps coming back for? The complete lack of control--the resignation of rights as a human in exchange for a feeling of impossible submission?

As the turd inched closer to the back of her throat, far from wanting to gag, Jennifer found herself relaxing her pharyngeal muscles, rationalizing that, if she could stay calm, she could allow Natalie to shit right down her throat. As the salty, bitter log of shit and cum slid through her mouth, and into her esophagus, she felt her entire body come alive, as if every part of her was vibrating faster and faster. With every inch of filth Natalie pushed down her throat the sensation grew! Still, she kept shitting. Jennifer realized she had been holding her breath for quite a while when the first part of Natalie's shit separated itself from the rest inside her esophagus. It was when she felt her own muscles usher the mushy lump into her stomach that the crescendo hit her. Waves of pleasure shot out from her stomach. She bucked her hips, slamming her ass on the plastic mattress cover. The smell, the taste, the texture, and the feeling of her entire mouth and throat filled with her best friend's shit kept Jennifer on a wave of sustained pleasure. She began swallowing in earnest, her muscles easily breaking apart the soft tube of bodily waste. Every contraction of her throat brought more shit into her stomach, and every lump of shit brought another orgasm.

"Fuck, Fuck Fuck Fuck! You such a fuckin' shit, fucking shit eating freak Lauren!" Jennifer heard Natalie through a haze.

"Jennifer! Get out here! I know you're in the bathroom. 'Lisha told me!"

Jennifer froze, though she felt herself accelerating to another cliff knowing that she was about to be discovered, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. As she heard the bathroom door swing open and Natalie's gasp of surprise, she felt herself staring down the vanguard of her most powerful climax so far.

"Laur??" Natalie sounded surprised, almost too surprised. "But then who is?"

Jennifer felt a release of pressure as Natalie lifted her ass off of her face. She felt the shuffling of arms and legs as Natalie repositioned herself. Suddenly she felt hands on the back of her head and her blindfold being ripped off.

"Jennifer!" Natalie stared down in wide eyed shock. Jennifer slowly nodded her head.

'Holy shit. Jennifer, I just shit down your throat!" Natalie seemed a little too excited, almost as if she had expected this.

Jennifer nodded her head again, for some reason, she broke into the most enthusiastic and ridiculous smile as she bobbed her head up and down.

"And you fuckin' came from it!"

Jennifer continued her vigorous nodding. She was blushing profusely and she couldn't stop smiling. It was almost as if she'd wanted this for a very long time and never realized it.

She noticed Natalie had abandoned her characteristic top knot, allowing her rich brown hair with its gentle curls to flow around her face. Jennifer looked past Natalie to Lauren, who had dressed herself in her own maid costume. She noticed how the garter belt and nylons made Lauren's hips and legs stand out. Whereas Jennifer had looked cute, sexy even, the same ensemble on Lauren was nothing short of pornographic. Jennifer noticed how her stomach was far flatter than it had been, but still far from where it was when the evening began. She wondered just how much shit she had thrown up, and how much she had decided to keep swirling around in her stomach.

"Well, shit. Fuck, Lauren?" She turned to face Lauren who shrugged. "I guess, do you want to watch me shit down Jennifer's throat then?" Lauren nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright...Jennifer. You know, funny how I was just telling Lauren, well, I guess I was telling you, how I always wanted to ask you if you wanted to have sex with me." Jennifer lay her head back down as Natalie repositioned her asshole over her mouth. "And you know, I still want to!" She laughed. "That's the kinda dirty slut I am. I'd fuck a toilet!" She pushed again. This time, there was no salty cum, just pure, warm, soft, bitter peanut butter from deep within her bowels.

"That'd be kinda' hot. Like, you eatin' my pussy, then I'd be like, hold on, gotta shit! And just scoot forward and dump in your mouth. Then right back to it! Or taking a road trip! I'll always have my toilet with me!" As she spoke her ass kept pumping shit into Jennifer's mouth. She chewed as it came, finding that, although she enjoyed the sensation of mashing the bitter paste around with her tongue, it was the feeling of Natalie's shit traveling down her esophagus and into her stomach that gave her the greatest release. She found a trance-like rhythm, keeping pace with the near constant flow of waste until she found herself with nothing more to swallow.

"Lick me clean!"

In a delirium, Jennifer rolled her tongue around in the pit of Natalie's ass.

"Fuck, Jen, you're fucked! I am gonna love having a best friend toilet!" She laughed as she picked up a pair of jeans and pulled them on. "Luv you Jen!" She pulled on a white T-shirt. "I guess I'll have to shit down your throat some other time?" She smiled at Lauren, and with one final laugh, she was out the door.

"Fuck that was amazing. You really did it! You really ate shit! You really ate shit!" Lauren beamed as she ran to the bed, hugging Jennifer deeply.

"Mmmm Hmmm!" Jennifer moaned her reply.

"Looks like you enjoyed it too!" Lauren reached a hand between Jennifer's legs. She ran a finger down her perversely displayed furrow, finding it puffed, soggy and yielding.

"If only we had time to hit you with the magic wand before I untie you. Next time!" Lauren's eyes danced with sparkling blue admiration as she looked down. There was a chaste innocence in Jennifer's face made spellbinding by the excess of Natalie's shit crassly smudged around her mouth and Lauren couldn't help herself. She bent down and unabashedly kissed Jennifer with an open mouth. Their tongues slithered and slid against one another as they shared the final sticky remnants of Natalie's shit.

Lauren pulled her head back and moved quickly to uncuff Jennifer from the bed.

"Why don't you leave that right there!" A sharp voice came from the door between the rooms.

Lauren whipped her head around with blinding speed, sending her frilly hair piece tumbling across the floor. "Elisha!" Jennifer could see all the color drain from Lauren's face. For the first time, Lauren looked terrified.

"Please, Mistress Elisha! I can explain!" Lauren fell to her knees.

"You don't need to explain anything. I saw it all."

"What?" Lauren spoke with a face and mouth gripped by confusion. Jennifer struggled to hold her head high enough over her body to see. From her position, Lauren was just a mess of golden-blonde hair but she clearly saw the happy mixture of malice and elation in Elisha's eyes.

"You think you're so clever, eh? I can't believe you didn't know. You helped me pick these out on Amazon remember?" She laughed as walked to the console opposite the bed, removing a shiny black button no bigger than a nickel from the corner of the television. She handed the tiny camera to Lauren who rolled it delicately between her fingers. "I have them all over the room. We've been watching you this whole time." Elisha grinned as she walked back to the bed, leaning close to Jennifer.

"So yes, I know all about your little lesson with Mrs. Devlin, I must say, she did a much better job training you than I ever could. I don't know her that well, but I assumed she would. Still, I never thought you would progress this fast!"

She walked over to the box of toys still laying in the middle of the room, rummaging for a moment before returning with a roll of shimmering black tape. Jennifer flexed her abdominal muscles, feeling her restraints pull against her as she tried to sit up and watch.

Lauren was made to kneel before the bed, at which point, Elisha pulled her arms behind her. Using several feet of tape, she bound her wrists and ankles together in a messy knot. Jennifer watched Lauren's immobilization for a few more seconds before her abdominal muscles burned like white fire, forcing her to collapse.

Elisha disappeared into the bathroom and returned a moment later with another shining black button. "I gotta say, we were a bit surprised when you ate your own. You should have seen that wide-eyed shit-eating grin on your face when you swallowed!" Elisha licked her lips.

"And really, you should have seen the look on Natalie's face when you guys switched! She was just talking about what a crush she had on you. She lit the fuck up when she realized she was gonna get to shit in your mouth!"

It was true, Natalie's reaction to discovering she had been using Jennifer as a toilet was a little too on the nose.

"Anyway, Lauren. Remember when I said I'd have to punish you?"

"Yeah," Lauren said meekly.

"Well, here it is!"

"Nooo!"

"Yes!" Elisha delicately climbed onto the bed. Jennifer could see the stunning natural beauty of Elisha's ass as she turned around and began to back up to her face. Her fine lace stockings, black garter belt and straps combined with her superb skeletal structure made Elisha look like a high class escort.

"I have room now! Please, please! I'll do anything!!" Lauren pleaded, as if she was ready to cry.

"But baby." Elisha gently turned her head from side to side, pressing her lips into a pout. "You've already done so much." She looked down at Jennifer's restrained body. "Ready--Toilet?"

"Mmm Hmmm." Jennifer was a bit shocked by the enthusiasm in her moan. Her body responded as if she'd been wanting this ever since her conversation with Tora. As Elisha's flawless asshole came to a pregnant rest several inches from her mouth she realized how true this was. Her stomach was in free fall once again, and if she could have locked elbows with Elisha's curvaceous thighs and forced her shit hole against her eager mouth she would have.

"Open!"

Jennifer felt her mouth snap open.

"Noooo! Please!" Jennifer could only hear Lauren in the distance. Her view, her world, was now only Elisha's beautiful ass.

"She's not a toilet, I am!"

"Oh, you're a toilet you say you are. And Jennifer made up her mind? Isn't that right?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmm!" Jennifer moaned.

Elisha began to hum, then sing, this time in a delicate mezzo-soprano.

"Jenny made her mind up"

"When she was nineteen"

"She herself was gonna be a toilet queen"

"Noooo!" Lauren cried!

Indifferent to Lauren's pleas, Elisha began to push, continuing to hold her bottom at an alluring distance. Jennifer could see her hole dilate as a smooth cylinder of creamy brown shit revealed itself. Elisha passed about four inches of waste and allowed it to dangle for a tantalizing moment before messily pinching it off. It dropped past Jennifer's taut lips, landing with a smack at the back of her throat. She gagged, coughing once before using her tongue to push the creamy lump towards her teeth. She began to chew--much louder than necessary, so Lauren could hear. Elisha's shit, though bitter, had a meaty, earth-like quality to it that satisfied her deeply as she rolled it around in her mouth. As she chewed, the taste sent new sensations roaring through her body like sentient fire. She burned white-hot, as if the taste of shit in her mouth, specifically Elisha's shit, would do more for her body than all the rubbing and massaging in the world could ever do. Eating Natalie's shit had made her hot. With Elisha, the sensation was other-worldly. In a semi-delirium, she felt the bitter mixture of shit and saliva slide down her throat. Once again, as the lump settled in her stomach, she came hard, losing her self determination, giving herself to her restraints, her lust and Elisha's ass as it blossomed once again with a fresh offering of shit for her hungry mouth.

As Jennifer lifted her head to wrap her lips around the vulgarity hanging from Elisha's asshole, she noticed that the smell was no longer revolting to her at all. Before, with Lauren, Mrs. Devlin and Natalie, it had been a macabre reminder of her humiliation--a necessary component of her powerful orgasms, but nothing to be desired in itself. With Elisha, she found the fragrance intoxicating. Deeply personal and primordially feminine--what she felt was a pheromonal response to a type of intimacy she could learn to crave--or become addicted to. Is this what happened to Lauren? Was she doomed to become a mindless shit slave from the moment she allowed Elisha's decadent musk to violate her lungs? Jennifer realized then that she would happily suffer the same fate, smiling from ear to ear as she breathed deep, pressing her jaws together to claim another mouthful of Elisha's delicious shit for herself.

She could hear Lauren babbling something in the fuzzy outskirts of her awareness but didn't care enough to string the words together. She swirled Elisha's shit around with her tongue like it was cake batter, relishing the flavor and the feeling as it moved through her body. The muscles in her throat ached with pleasure as they welcomed Elisha's shit to its new home.

Time after time, Elisha pushed a few inches of her soft pudding into Jennifer's mouth and each time she chewed it up and swallowed while a horrified Lauren was forced to watch, pleading with her mistress for just a small mouthful of her sweet shit.

Jennifer continued to lose herself as she chewed. She rolled her eyes into the back of her head, churning Elisha's shit around in her mouth and moaning softly. She giggled in delight as she felt Elisha's bottom press down on her lips. Now fully sitting on her face, Elisha forced a muffled fart into her mouth. Jennifer felt the tsunami of energy overtake her as she swallowed Elisha's gas along with her mouthful of chewed waste. She pulled against her restraints, lifting her hips off the bed, twisting them in the air. Consciousness gone, she allowed herself to relish in her submission--to just be.

She gave herself over to her animalistic desires, noting how her mouth responded autonomically as Elisha fed her a final load of hot poop directly from her asshole. As she chewed, her body quaked and shivered in reciprocation. Any control she had over her bodily functions was quickly lost. She was completely unaware that she had released control of her bladder until she felt a hot mouth seal itself over her vaginal opening. Lauren had apparently struggled with her bondage tape to the point where she had enough mobility to intercept Jennifer's stream shortly after it began. Simultaneously aware of Lauren's mouth becoming her urinal and Elisha's asshole pushing the last of her shit directly into her own, Jennifer moaned loudly through her nose. She pulled hard against her restraints with her arms and legs, grinding herself against Lauren's tongue as she continued to drink. She kept chewing and chewing, savoring the last of her meal until it was a muddy, watery mess that puffed her cheeks and threatened to leak from her pursed lips. As her stream came to a stop, Jennifer felt Lauren switch her tongue to her asshole, still filthy from the load of shit Tora had reluctantly eaten off of Lauren's belly. It was only then that she allowed herself to swallow. As she felt the last of Elisha's poop slide down her throat she clenched hard, pressing a putrid, mushy dollop of waste against Lauren's tongue. As she felt Lauren seal her mouth around her asshole like a suction cup she smiled with a deep, primal grin. She blissfully purred into Elisha's ass as she strained hard, feeling Lauren suck her shit out of her asshole and into her mouth.