Mistress Elisha's Maid Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

It was hours later, with the sun beginning to create subtle mountains of purple in the eastern sky, that Elisha returned home, guiding her candy apple red Volkswagen through the winding roads of her subdivision in a dreamlike state. Outside of the painful goodbye, she couldn't remember being this content at any other point in her life. Not in her experiments with Katie, not with Logan Caldwell and certainly not when she had been married!

And why exactly, was she so happy? She had watched Lauren mindlessly devour shit from how many women? Five? Six? She had honestly lost count and if she was being truthful, it hurt her to see Lauren be with so many other people.

Jealous? Me? Elisha?

No...Allison Gray gets jealous. Mistress Elisha is a cold hard bitch. She had to remind herself.

After all, Lauren let herself be used as a toilet all night to please HER!

But it was Lauren's face that really told the story. The thing that made it OK. It was the abhorrent mask of panic when Elisha calmly announced that Jennifer would get to be her toilet instead of her.

All those women, but at the end of it, all Lauren really wanted was to eat HER shit, to be HER toilet! Her face said it all!

It was a thing that would make them that much closer the next time she used Lauren, she thought. And then she'd make love to her, woman to woman. She'd tell her how she truly felt because, really, this was becoming much more than a mistress and her slave. She wanted more...needed more...and she hoped Lauren would feel the same way because she...because she what? Never wanted this to end?

Did it have to? She could see them spending the rest of their lives together. But then, could she really keep using her girlfriend--her wife--as a toilet slave forever? Jesus! She was getting ahead of herself! And of course, Jennifer. What the Hell is going on there?

"What am I thinking? She hasn't even told her parents we're dating yet!" She mumbled out loud, slamming her palm against the dashboard, nearly missing her turn. "Are we even dating?"

"Allison...Elisha...Fuck...Whoever you are, you have plenty of time to figure this out!"

She sighed, finding herself in her garage, having taken her street and cul-de-sac on total autopilot. She shook her head, laughing as she collapsed against the steering wheel, letting the waves of her raven black hair fall around her face.

Who ever knows what the future might bring? And did it really matter? Whatever. She was happy now. Happier than she'd ever been, and so long as Lauren was happy as well, that's all that mattered. She smiled, blissfully rolling her eyes into the back of her head as she hit the remote to close the garage door.

Deliriously, she swung her legs from her car, standing up and breathing deep. She closed the door behind her, shutting off the headlights and plunging her into a world of total darkness and quiet.

"Fuck!"

She absolutely remembered turning the garage light on before leaving for the night.

"Stupid bulb," she murmured.

As she reached into the pocket of her jeans for her phone a low voice broke the silence.

"Allison?"