Mistress Eve's New Pet

Story Info
A woman responds to an online ad for a kinky encounter.
1.7k words
3.95
17.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew better. Everything told her not to go.

But that was part of the thrill after all, wasn't it?

She felt her nipples grow hard, and wondered if everyone on the train also noticed it under the coat that was her sole article of clothing other than her black strappy stilettos. She felt like she could feel her embarrassment in everyone's faces.

But that was part of the thrill after all, wasn't it?

The train ride was an agonizing, long journey to one destination. It couldn't be a good idea to let a stranger do this to her.

But that was part of the thrill after all, wasn't it?

And with that, she knocked on the door and that's where

Part of the thrill began, after all

The door was opened, but she saw no one in the immediate surroundings.

She heard the distinct sound of absolutely nothing and she then felt how loud, how absolutely deafening her ego was. She reminded herself that she came here to let that go, but the strength of it reared its head in defiance.

"Oh we will have to fix that" she heard out of the silence.

It was as if the thought about her own disobeying body had been sucked right out of her mind. The woman with the voice like a vixen appeared out of the darkness only to turn back and march right into the abyss. She followed her. She had specifically sought out this situation from an ad placed on the Internet looking for a kinky encounter. Clueless if this was a good idea yet, she knew she had to find out.

The room in which she followed the beautiful figment was painfully white after the darkness surrounding her entrance. Looking around her, she noticed the bare pale wood floor, cold and unwelcoming. The walls were solid white, and there was something odd about the room. It had absolutely no furniture in the vicinity.

"Drop" the woman said sternly.

At this she fell to that ground, with her knees spread apart, holding her weight between her knees and elbows.

"Disrobe."

And her coat cascaded down to one side. Her body yearned to please this woman that she hardly knew, hardly wished to know. She just knew she wanted to please her with every part of her being.

"Your name is Pet now."

And Pet it was, from then on.

Pet looked up at the beautiful creature standing in front of her. The woman was completely naked and absolutely stunning. Long ivory legs, with a porcelain torso, all of which lead up to her burgundy flowing locks. Her eyes were- and Pet felt a large blow to the right side of her face.

"Remember who is here to please who. You only look at me if you are commanded to."

And Pet's concentration went to the floor outwardly, but her mind remained on the beautiful features of the woman she has given all of herself to.

As if Pet wasn't already growing damp between her legs enough from the pure beauty of her new master, leather cuffs were placed around her wrists and fastened together. The leather on her skin made Pet even more aroused, and she felt her pure lubrication seeping onto her thighs. Leather cuffs were also placed on her ankles, but instead of being clasped together like her wrists, a bar was fastened between them, so she could no longer hide the arousal building inside her sweet pussy. It glistened like the bow on a shiny gift, clear for her new master to see.

"Already can't wait for me to be in your worthless cunt I see."

Pet continued to stare at the floor, remembering what happened last time she dared to look at the mystery woman in the face.

"When I do allow you to speak, I will tap you with my heel. You will address me only as Mistress Eve. Do you understand?" And Mistress Eve tapped her gently on her inner thigh with the stiletto of her heel.

"Y-y-yes, Mis-mistress Eve."

Mistress Eve made a full circle around Pet, examining her trembling, slender body. Her petite round derriere stood in the air like a porcelain statue, her long blonde hair was pulled back in a neat ponytail, and her small breasts hung down in front of her like udders from a cow. She then pulled her back by the ponytail to examine the face of her new plaything, revealing her blue eyes, natural but apparent makeup, and the most distinctive feature: her lightly pink voluptuous lips.

Next thing on the agenda for Mistress Eve was to examine her new cunt. She began by placing two fingers in to test the waters. It was tight, but her fingers easily glided in and out with the surrounding wetness. The clitoris stood at attention, but Mistress Eve did not dare give Pet the satisfaction of pleasure before she had earned it.

After covering her fingers in Pet's desire for her, she used the lubrication to gently slide one of her fingers into the obviously virgin asshole she now owned. Pet jumped at the sensation, and apologized to her mistress in a hushed tone.

"Excuse me, but I do not believe I gave you permission to speak you worthless fuck toy," Mistress Eve announced sternly.

She removed her finger and walked straight out of the room.

Pet was devastated that she disobeyed the rules, but did not worry about punishment. She was so disappointed in herself for displeasing the woman she already so desperately wanted approval from. She kept her head down, awaiting the return of her new Mistress. It was over, Pet thought. She feared that Mistress Eve would take the cuffs off and tell her to leave and never come back.

Mistress Eve returned to the room and slid a well-lubricated plug into Pet's ass. She was careful not to flinch this time, learning from her mistake. She felt extremely grateful that the Mistress was giving her another chance.

Pet couldn't control jumping when she felt the paddle hit her right where the plug had been inserted. She let out a breathless screech as she felt the blow, and said the only thing she could think to please Mistress Eve. "Thank you for my punishment, Mistress Eve."

Another blow was delivered, and this time a scream came from Pet's mouth. With the third smack of the paddle, she hollered in pain, and tears rolled down her face and onto the floor.

"Did you enjoy your punishment, you disobeying slut?" Eve asked of Pet, and took her heel off and inserted it directly into Pet's vagina.

Pet could not believe the amount of pleasure she derived from the degradation of a high heel placed in her cunt. "Yes, Mistress Eve. I enjoyed my punishment very much."

Mistress Eve fucked her new toy with the heel of her stiletto for a moment before gently rubbing the pointed heel on the clitoris in tiny circles. Pet could not control her soft moans of pleasure, her knees began shaking under the weight of the approaching orgasm.

Right before Pet felt herself cum, Mistress Eve took the heel away from Pet's cunt, and brought it to Pet's face. "Lick yourself off of it, while you look at me," she demanded.

Pet looked up at her Mistress and saw that her long burgundy hair framed her face beautifully, her dark featured makeup accentuated her dark brown eyes, and her red painted lips were drop dead gorgeous. She licked the stiletto with the act of orally pleasuring a woman, hoping to please her mistress.

Mistress Eve placed the heel back on her foot. "Lay on your back, you cunt hungry slut."

Pet did as she was told and rolled over from being on all fours to laying on her back, her cuffed wrists fell in front of her, and her ankles remained bound with the bar between them.

The Mistress placed herself directly on Pet's face with her vagina on her mouth, Pet's body in front of her. Pet gently licked Mistress Eve's clitoris with a circular motion.

While enjoying her new position upon Pet's face, she played with her petite pink nipples. She grabbed both of them with her hands, and alternated rubbing each one between her fingers. This made Pet's tongue pick up speed, and she squirmed under her Mistress.

Soft moans escaped from Mistress Eve. "What a good Pet I have found. I guess you aren't totally useless after all," she said in a hushed tone. As Pet picked up speed with her pussy, Eve became more aggressive with Pet's nipples. She pinched them firmly and slapped them until they became red.

Pet shrieked underneath Mistress Eve; but she never stopped licking, wanting to please her Mistress. When Mistress Eve climaxed, she pinched both of Pet's nipples firmly and did not release them until she finished.

She stood up, and instructed Pet to return to her former position on her knees and elbows. She left the room briefly and returned with a sizeable strap-on attached to her. Pet was briefly concerned at the size; she had only had average sized men enter her in the past, and this dildo had to be at least 10 inches! The only calming thought she had regarding the size was how turned on she was, knowing it would allow her to lubricate and accommodate whatever her new Mistress wanted her to take.

Mistress Eve placed herself behind her Pet, rubbing the end of the dildo against Pet's cunt, focusing on her clitoris. This action alone brought the Pet very close to cumming, but she did not dare to let herself finish without permission.

Mistress Eve finally pushed the full length of the dildo into Pet, and Pet let out a moan of pleasure. She fucked her hard and fast, and held her by the ponytail while she did it. "Cum for me, I'm not fucking your cunt for nothing," said Mistress Eve nonchalantly.

The orgasm was intense, causing Pet to cry out in screams of pleasure. While cumming she managed to say "Thank you Mistress Eve for fucking me." She did not care that she wasn't tapped with the heel; she had to thank her and take the punishment that would ensue.