Mistress Gives You A Strict Jerkof

Info
Mistress gives you a strict jerkoff session with a ruined orgasm.
998 words
4.5
5.1k
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress gives you a strict jerkoff session w ball busting or a ruined orgasm at the end. You decide-EllyCuddles

If you're gonna come, you're gonna do it my way. You know the drill. You jerk off. And I make it painful. That's the best part about this. I win when you lose. Start jerking, wanker. Do what wanker does best. And wank. Let's make this clean and dirty right to the point. I don't have time to waste. I'm sure neither do you. I'm sure you've got some stupid thing you have to do. Keep going. Good. Good boy. You've got a nice rhythm going. Keep that up.

(whipping your cock head with a light crop)

Keep going. You know what, give a fuck about your orgasm. Not one single flying fuck. The only fuck I give are the giggles I get. When your orgasm ends in pain and destruction. Stop. Feel that pressure in your cock. You've got it started. You've got it revved up. But the engine wants to go fast. But you won't let it. I won't let it. That makes the engine want to go only that more fast. Rev it up again. Good boy. Pay attention to the head. That sensitive spot. Tip two face. Good boy. Good boy. That's right. Keep it jerking. Feel that blood enter your cock. Feel it get trapped there and form an erection.

Feel your veins throbbing. nerves tingling. Just imagine sliding your cock in between my ass cheeks. All over my body. Everywhere. Yah right. All you can do is jerk to me. Keep doing it. Jerk faster. Faster. Faster. Stop. Stop but still look. Look but don't touch. Good boy. You're my pet. You're my car. I put the brakes on. And I push the accelerator as I choose. I own your dick. And you fucking love it. I'm not wasting time with niceties and seductions in this video.

I'm using my natural, impatient, sadistic self. That side of me that says fuck you and your orgasm. You're one of bazillion male orgasms. You're not special. Jerk it again. I'm wondering how should I ruin your orgasm this time? Just make you not touch it. Maybe punch yourself in the balls. Give you a choice. I think I'll give you a choice. Aren't I nice? Tell you what. We've got two options. Either at the end, because it's not a surprise. I'm going to fucking ruin your orgasm. Jerk it more.

Now, go ahead. Green light. So at the end, you're either going to punch yourself in the balls. Or, you want to take your hands off and watch it twitch. And wiggle. And shake and squirt all over the place. Because this edging is going to get you worked up full of cum. Just pushing you to the edge and then stopping you right before the finish line. I love to torture you. Keep jerking it. Jerk it to me. Jerk it to me. Good boy. Jerk it to these perfect legs. This feminine bend. Keep it going for me. I've made you start and stop a few times now. When am I going to let you? have the most painful orgasm. It's not fun for me unless it's pain for you.

You're so easy. Your cock is so simple to manipulate. Because I want to see a couple men, well actually many men, suffer. I want to see you suffer and squirm under my command. Keep going. I don't give a fuck about you or your orgasm. Not only will I ignore it, but I'll do one better for me. You ever had a rude orgasm? I hear it feels really weird in a not good way. Stop. Can't touch yourself yet. But you fucking wanting, don't you? Go again. Go again. Jerk it for me. Jerk it fast and hard. There you go. You do whatever I say. Because you might as well be hearing my tits talking. You're so easy. God men are so fucking easy.

(whipping your cock head with a light crop)

Keep going. Good boy. Going. Going. Going. Going. That's right. Go faster. Faster. God all it takes is my ass in yourface huh. You're so fucking easy. So easy. At the end of this. All this work. All this pleasure is going to end in agony. You're not even going to get the enjoyment out of your ejaculation. Now remember the choices I gave you. Either you get your fist ready for a good self punch. Or you take your hands away when I get to 1. And if you don't obey. Well then. You're missing the point of this whole clip. The point is to put you in pain because it's FUCKING FUN for me. It runs it for you. Makes you even more desperate for the next time.

You ready bitch. Stop. Oh you were ready to twitch in delight huh? Look at it bounce in front of you. Dripping with pre-cum. Count down. Ready. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Yeah. Oh I want to hear the screams of your male tears. From where I am. I want to hear you suffer for me. Tell me how much that hurt. Especially if you're a ball puncher. Totally love that. Look at you. Your balls are aching. You got to cum but oh man. What's worse than not coming? Ruin the best thing in your life. Cuming. And I took it away from you. Good. It's like I said. I don't give a flying fuck about your orgasm. See you next time. Easy bait.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 EllyCuddles

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Toro1886Toro1886about 2 months ago

So Devilish!! yet i still felt compelled to obey...aarrrghhh...Mistressssssssssssss !

Share this

Similar Stories

Dallas Dallas earns a night out of chastity.in BDSM
Carrie's New Rules Carrie announces some changes to her previous rules...in Fetish
The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 01 Mistress Kristy finds her mark.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shush Her library, her rules. What happens when he breaks them?in Fetish
The Mistress Files Ch. 01 Mistress Louise dominates a sub with her boots.in BDSM
More Stories