The Mistress Files Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress Louise dominates a sub with her boots.
2.5k words
4.4
10.4k
9

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story comes from a few years when in my late twenties I did a little bit of escorting and pro domming. This is a tale from one of my meetings as a pro domme with a client.

Seeing a regular client was always a preference for me. For a start with pro domming I was quite picky in who I took on as a booking. Regular clients were also more fun as you could get to know them and their fetishes better and it always felt safer. Also I spent more time getting ready and putting a bit more effort into my outfits, look and also what I was going to.

He had emailed earlier in the week enquiring about a Friday evening book which I was happy to accept. I already knew what fetishes he was into from our earlier bookings which I was more than happy to indulge him with. This being his 6th booking by now he would just drop a few basic ideas of what he would like in an email and then trust me to expand on them.

Giving his email a quick read again as I did my make up I smiled at the thought of what I could do with him tonight. I never questioned why him or anyone was wanting to submit to me but I did like to try and guess. Older than me by about 15 years he was in his early forties. He was a tall, always well dressed businessman. I could tell he worked out, with a slim yet nicely toned body. He never wore a wedding ring and I never quizzed him about any relationship. It wasn't any of my business anyway. It was purely professional.

I took my time over my look again that evening. Freshly showered, shaven and with my hair tied back. My eye make up dark and alurring with some dark lipstick to finish it off. My outfit consisted of a tight latex corset and short latex skirt. Finally came the boots. In his initial contact to me a few months ago he told me his main fetish was boots. These were perfect to for him to submit to. Thigh high shiny black pvc boots with a 6 inch silver heel. Slipping into them I stood and admired myself in the mirror. Always impressed with the extra height they gave me, the bedroom lights shone brightly on them.

At that point the doorbell rang. I peaked out of the window to check it was him and seeing that it was I headed down the stairs to the door. At the bottom of the stairs I crossed over to the front door with my heels clicking against the hard floor. I wondered if he could hear them the other side of the door and what his thoughts were. I opened the door and welcomed him in. I could see his eyes widen with excitement at my outfit as I smiled at him. He always looked so neat and tidy. Even in my 6 inch heels he was still a little taller than me but he had told me last time that only added to the excitement of his submission to me. As soon as he was in the door he handed over his tribute for my time in an envelope. So much more professional than some I had dealt with. The money side completed I told him to follow me upstairs. On purpose I told him to follow me so he could get a great view of my arse, legs and of course the boots as I led him upstairs.

Once in the bedroom I told him to strip off whilst I went to check my make up in the bathroom. After a couple of minutes touching up my lipstick and checking over my outfit I returned to the bedroom. There he was, the powerful muscular businessman by day naked on all fours awaiting me. His dark toned body bent over with his smooth ass cheeks in the air. Looking at him I expect most women would find him the ideal man to ravish them, those large forearms sweeping them up and pinning them down. Then there was his cock, a meaty 8 inch black specimen with his two huge cum filled balls dangling down. I had known a few white women with interracial sex fantasies who would go wild over it but I wasn't interested in what it could do to my pussy or anything. I was more interested in teasing it and him and pushing his submission.

I took the collar and leash from the cabinet on the side and attached the collar around his neck. A little tug on the leash to let him know I was in charge and then it was time to begin.

I told him to crawl towards me as I pulled on his leash. Once at my feet I made him beg for my boots. This powerful man naked on all fours begging just to get closer and sniff my pvc boots. I pulled the leash with a jerk, his nose hitting the top of my foot.

"Breath it in." I told him as he began to sniff the pvc boot.

"Now lick them both I want to see them shine." I demanded as he went to work with his tongue. Starting on my left foot he licked all around the toe and moved up. Once past my foot he trailed his tongue over the rest of the boot against my leg. I felt the power of his tongue against my leg inside the boot as he licked harder. I made him lick all around the back of my boots covering every area. Once he got to the top of the first boot I called him to stop and then made him do the same to my other boot. I looked at him as he made the switch to the other boot and noticed he was rock hard. I smiled to myself at the thought of how someone could get so hard at the act of licking someone's boots. But then at the same time I was soaking wet at the sight of him licking my boots. Once he had finished cleaning both my boots I made him sit up facing me. I lifted one leg up to him and offered him the spiked heel.

"Shine it now", I demanded of him, "Suck it clean I want to see it deep in your mouth."

And he did. He delicately took hold of my booted leg in his hands and ran his tongue around the heel as if it was a privilege to be asked. His lips slipped over the end of the heel and he sucked the heel into his mouth obediently. I felt so powerful and turned on as he orally serviced my heel. He caressed my booted foot in his hands like it was the most precious item in the world whilst at the same time sucking the heel deep and hard like a girl sucking a cock.

After a minute or so I shouted at him to stop. He sat up and looked at me as I placed my foot on his chest. Pushing slightly I pushed him on to his back with my foot. Gently I pressed the heel into his chest eliciting a groan from him. Slowly I traced my boot down the front of his body to his groin. Reaching his rock hard erect cock I ran my boot around it. Firstly the soft shiny top of the pvc boot over all of his cock making him quiver and moan. Deciding he was enjoying this too much I moved my foot over his cock and pushed his cock against his body with the sole of my boot. Laughing at him I said to him that he would do anything for right now.

"Yes mistress" he replied as I pulled him back up with a tug of the leash.

"Turn around and get on all fours" I demanded of him. He complied without fail and turned himself around on all fours to present his toned ass to me. Still holding on to the leash I traced my boot all over his balls making him nervous for what I could do. I ran the cold heel around the base of his balls bringing it up between his arse cheeks bringing more groans from him.

I pushed the heel against his hole. The silver tip running over it, the touch and coldness making his body shiver. I pushed a little and the tip slipped into his arse. I pulled out a little, his ring tightly gripping the heel. Pushing back with my leg the heel slipped in further. The further I pushed the more he moaned. I began to push and pull my booted leg fucking his arse with my heel. Eventually I pushed all 6 inches of my heel all the way into his arse. I held it there with the rest of the boot sole resting on his arse. He knelt there groaning away, shaking with excitement. The power I had over with just one six inch heel of a boot. I began to pull the heel out of his hole slowly until it popped out of the tightness.

I stood behind him and commanded him to turn round. As he settled back down into position on all fours I again offered up the heel of my boot that had just been deep inside of him. I told him I wanted him to clean it as it was now dirty. Without flinching his tongue was straight around the heel licking it clean. When I was satisfied with his cleaning I told him to sit up.

Pushing him down I cuffed his hands to the bed leg behind him. His long dark muscular body stretched out along the bedroom floor. His huge cock standing tall and proud pulsing away. I got the stool and place it between his legs and sat down on it. I traced one boot over his thigh around his groin and down over his cock making him groan even more.

Wrapping a foot either side of his I started to rub the boots up and down his cock. The cold boots making him jerk a little until he got used to the feeling of the pvc against his hot hard cock. I looked directly at him encouraging him. Teasing him about how hard my boots were making him. I could see him straining against his bonds, his body squirming, his legs moving about. His eyes going from looking at my boots wanking his hard cock to up at my face, smiling away at him looking all seductive and teasing.

He was now struggling to contain his orgasm as I gripped his cock tightly between my booted feet. Smiling at him I gave permission to cum. Seconds later his cock erupted. His body spasmed as he moaned, cum shooting out of his cock all over my boots.

I laughed at him as his orgasm subsided. He was panting hard from cumming so intense. My boots were covered in his cum. With a wicked smile I leaned forward and untied his wrists. Exclaiming what a mess he made of my boots I told him to get on all fours in front of me. Standing over this hulk of a man who was now at my every whim I told him my boots needed cleaning and he needed to get his tongue over them. He tentatively started licking one of my boots again. His tongue gingerly licking his own cum. He recoiled at the first taste of his own cum but I shouted at him to continuing licking. He licked around the top of my boot cleaning all the cum off before moving to the second boot. Halfway through this one I told him to stop and look at me and show me his mouth. Holding his mouth wide open I could see a little bit of his cum around his own lips making feel very horny at the sight of this.

He continued to lick my boots clean of all of his own cum. The sight of this powerful man on his knees licking his own cum off my boots made shiver with delight and I became very moist. I watched his tongue scoop up a line of cum into his mouth. His face as he tasted it and then swallowed it was mesmerising. I could he was hating the taste and struggling to swallow it but at the same time he was loving the humiliation and being made to do it. Once the cum was cleaned off I told him to continue to lick the boots higher to the top. He enthusiastically licked higher and higher as I reminded him I wanted them to shine. What girl doesn't want her boots to be shiny and clean?!

I told him to stop once he had licked all over my shiny boots. I asked him whether he thought he had done a good job to which he replied he hoped he had. I agreed that he had and said it was time for a special treat. By this time I was on fire and so horny with my pussy dripping wet. Lifting up my latex skirt a little I pulled on his leash pulling his head between my open thighs.

"Smell the latex then smell my pussy." I demand of him. He breathed in deeply then out, my heart racing at the feeling of his hot breath on my inner thighs.

Pushing his head further into my thighs I commanded him to lick my pussy. Straight away I felt his tongue across my pussy lips as I held onto his collar tightly. I moaned out loud as his powerful tongue opened up my pussy and delved deep into me. The pent up frustration for both of us being released. His tongue then found my clit making me shake with excitement. Over and over his tongue flicked hard over my clit. My thighs beginning to tremble as his tongue worked its magic. I gripped his head with my thighs locking his head into me with my boots tightly wrapped around him. Panting hard by now I could feel my orgasm building deep inside of me. All of a sudden it hit me and I screamed out over and over again as it ripped through me as he continued to lick my clit. My legs wobbled, my boots rubbing against his torso as I came loudly.

Coming down from my orgasm I pulled his head out from between my legs. His face was covered with my pussy juice and a picture of submissive contentment. Being the obedient sub that he was he thanked me without me asking him to do so. I told him he was a good sub for bringing me to orgasm with his tongue as I released his collar signalling the end of the session. As he freshened up and got dressed I told him next month I would take things further at our next session but that is a story for another time...