All Comments on 'Mistress Helene and Mandy'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another hit...

Mistress SWP,

Another fantastic story. You truly do have a talent for writing lesbian erotica. Your characters are superb - they leap (or crawl) off the screen!

It is a privilege to be able to read Your work. i am most grateful. Thank You Mistress SWP.

t

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Not normally

I don’t normally enjoy this type of story. Which shows how good it is. Thank you.

MsCarolMsCarolabout 6 years ago
Wonderful!

What a wonderful story! I so enjoy such well written stories where the characters are so well described. And the golden shower scene was fantastic, one of favorite things to do with a slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm glad

That you got such nice comments, every writer needs more of those and less entitled ones. Maybe I'm ignorant but the communication between the different persons seems way too brazen and silly it really stopped me from engaging in the story.

I hope you improve in describing the interpersonal interactions. Anyhow good story way better than I ever could achieve.

JulianWinslowJulianWinslowabout 6 years ago
Between the thighs

Your description of the most intimate work with the loving tongue was superb!

Very classy and well-written.

JPGmvnyJPGmvnyover 4 years ago

I wanted to know more about Grace, but this makes me want to know even more about Mandy.

Also, what NYC suburb, I wonder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...