Mistress Jennifer Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress Jennifer's control deepens with a friend's help.
1.9k words
4
11.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Again apologies for the wait, I hope to have one more finale chapter out by the end of the year.

---

The one year anniversary of me being under Mistress Jennifer's control was approaching. In the past six months, a lot has happened. What hasn't been happening have been my orgasms. The only times my cage had been removed in that time frame were during strictly supervised weekly cleanings. Mistress Jennifer's command to not attempt to escape chastity kept me from even messing with the cage.

My lease on my dorm ran out a few months ago, so Mistress Jennifer graciously allowed me to move in with her. Not for free, of course; the lease she had me sign in front of a notary included some extra clauses which transferred over my bank accounts and power of attorney to her name. At this point, I was basically Mistress Jennifer's property.

Each morning, precisely at 6 AM I wake up as the timed lock on my dog cage opens. I crawl out from my cramped cage at the foot of Mistress Jennifer's luxurious bed and leave the room, careful not to wake her.

I start my day by grabbing a fresh, clean maid's uniform and taking off yesterday's dirty one. I barely control my body as I walk to the bathroom; I couldn't begin to muster up the strength to attempt an escape at this point. After I shower and shave my body hair clean, I get dried off and put my fresh maid outfit on and start preparing Mistress Jennifer's breakfast. I also make a bowl of plain oatmeal for myself, putting it and some water in dog bowls and placing it under the table.

Once I'm done, I wake Mistress Jennifer and serve her breakfast to her at the table. I then crawl under the table and massage and kiss her feet. For each kiss, I'm allowed to eat one bite of food. Mistress Jennifer knows my dick is always throbbing in its cage from her feet, so she'll sometimes tap it with her toes and giggle. After we're both done with our meal I get the dishes and clean them.

At this point, it's time for me to start on my chores while Mistress Jennifer does as she pleases. From 8-5 I work on tasks Mistress Jennifer has given me permission to. My number one priority is finishing Mistress Jennifer and I's schoolwork. Between my engineering degree and Mistress Jennifer's business degree, about half of my working time is eaten up daily. Mistress Jennifer will occasionally come by and tease me while I work, reminding me that my big engineering paycheck upon graduating will be set up to direct deposit to her account. There's really no need for Mistress Jennifer to finish her business degree, but she wants to be able to work a cushy office job in the future if she desires.

After I've finished our work, I usually prepare lunch for Mistress Jennifer. I'm not permitted lunch, to keep my cost of living and calorie count low. In the past 6 months I've gotten much skinnier, allowing me to look better in my maid outfit.

After lunch I do whatever is needed around the apartment: cleaning, laundry, dishes, and whatever else Mistress Jennifer tells me. If there's nothing to do, Mistress Jennifer may grant me permission to practice my chess play. Mistress Jennifer had both of us leave the chess club after she began to find it pointless. Before she left, she gave her friend Annalee her ornate chess set and appointed her president.

My old chess clubmates are the least of my worries now, as I only play chess for the cold hard cash. I only compete in tournaments with cash prizes I'm sure I'll win, with all my winnings still going straight to Mistress Jennifer. Tournament days are the only days I'm allowed to break my schedule, and Mistress Jennifer's special brainwashing ensures I'm unable to go anywhere but the tournament and back. Before each tournament, Mistress Jennifer uses her program to implant the address and a travel route that I may not stray from into my mind.

Once I'm done with my work for the day around 5, Mistress Jennifer gets to decide what happens for the rest of the day. Sometimes she'll have me continue my chores if necessary, or sometimes she'll just have me go lock myself up in my cage for the night early if she wants to go out with her friends or on a date. If I'm lucky, I'll wake up to the sounds of Mistress Jennifer fucking someone else with my cage covered up by a blanket.

Most nights, however, Mistress Jennifer will decide to have fun playing with me. This can range from me serving as a footstool while she watches Netflix to eating her pussy while she canes me. My favorite playtimes involve one of Mistress Jennifer's heels or boots strapped to my face, as that means I get to breathe in her heavenly scent all night long while my cock throbs.

Mistress Jennifer's friends are often involved in this as well, with Annalee being a common participant. Annalee is a bit taller than Mistress Jennifer, and nearly as attractive. Mistress Jennifer met her through the chess club and they instantly clicked - the fact that Annalee was just as dominant and interested in hypnosis helped with that.

--------

The first time I met Annalee was about 5 months ago. I was finishing cleaning Mistress Jennifer's shoe collection (with my mouth, of course) when I heard the front door open. I crawled out to the living room, where I saw Mistress Jennifer and Annalee standing. I immediately kissed Mistress Jennifer's boots, then looked up to see whether I should kiss Annalee's. Mistress Jennifer nudged Annalee, causing Annalee to smirk, snap, and point at her Dr. Martens. My body reacted and I felt my head drop down as I placed a kiss on the tip of each boot as both girls giggled.

"So he really does anything you say?"

"Yep."

I could see the possibilities running through Annalee's mind as Mistress Jennifer smirked at me. Annalee reached into her tote bag and pulled out a black collar. It looked a lot like mine, just with a small black box attached to it. She handed it to Mistress Jennifer, who held it out to me and said "Put it on, bitch."

I moved to unbuckle my current collar, something I hadn't been able to do for a while. Mistress Jennifer had given me the rule that I wasn't to remove the leather collar except to shower. Placing the new one on, I felt cold contactors pressing against my throat.

I looked up and saw Mistress Jennifer holding her phone. I quickly put 2 and 2 together as she tapped her screen, sending an electric shock to my neck. She and Annalee began to laugh as I winced in pain, with Annalee hitting the button a few more times for good measure.

"Now Jack, thank Annalee for giving me a new way to punish you" Mistress Jennifer said brattily.

"Thank you, Annalee, for providing another wa-" *BZZZ*.

Current flew through my neck, even more painful than before. "Thank her by worshiping her shoes, boot boy!" I bowed my head down and began furiously planting kisses on the leather of her boots. Mistress Jennifer and Annalee both laughed as I licked and kissed non stop.

"That's enough, boot boy." Mistress Jennifer's words caused me to stop in my tracks. "Today, I'm leasing you out. Annalee is going to take you around the mall and use the savings you had built up for herself! I want you to make sure to thank her, so every time she swipes this card you'll drop to your knees and kiss her boots." I was going to be very familiar with the taste of Annalee's Dr. Marten's after today.

Mistress Jennifer threw me a white t-shirt and pair of shorts and had me change in front of them. I was glad she wasn't going to make me wear the maid getup in public. As I changed, Mistress Jennifer pointed out the outline of my chastity cage in my boxers, causing Annalee to laugh.

"See you later, slave!" Mistress Jennifer said as I led Annalee to my car. I opened the passenger door for her and started driving to the mall. Annalee popped her feet from her boots and layed sideways in her seat to put them on my lap. I could smell her sweaty soles, wafting through my mind and causing my dick to swell against its prison. Whether due to Mistress Jennifer's reprogramming or just my dick being conditioned to react to foot stink, I could not tell.

After a painful car ride, with Annalee giggling and snapping pics of me all the way, we arrived at the mall. Annalee told me to follow her as she walked towards a shoe store. Although all that was strange about me was my collar, I still felt like everyone there was watching me.

Annalee headed straight for the heels section as soon as we entered the store, grabbing an expensive looking pair of red bottoms.

"Put these on for me, slave" she commanded as she took her Dr. Marten's off. I dropped to my knees and carefully placed the pair of heels on Annalee's perfect feet. She walked around in them as I stayed on my knees. When she returned, she had 3 more boxes.

"I like these, but I think I want a few more pairs. Put the first pair on me, now." I carefully removed the red bottoms and grabbed the next box, containing leather thigh-highs.

After going through all 4 pairs, I laced Annalee's Dr. Marten's back onto her perfect feet and followed her to the front of the store, boxes in hand. When I placed the stack of boxes on the counter, the cashier looked up, shocked. She began scanning the boxes nevertheless.

"And the total comes out to be... $2,200. Wow! He must be a pretty great boyfriend to buy you tha-" Annalee swiped my card before the cashier could finish, and I instantly dropped to my knees and planted a kiss on each of her boots. Annalee giggled as the cashier stood there shocked.

"Something like that. Now grab my bags, we're going to another store." I grabbed the bags and followed her out of the store.

After visiting 4 more stores, Annalee was finally satisfied. My arms were full of bags as we walked out to the car. I put them all in the trunk and opened the passenger door for Annalee. Annalee sat down and snapped her fingers, pointing to the ground. I dropped to my knees on the hard parking lot pavement.

"You were such a good boy today!" Annalee pet the top of my head as I looked at the ground in subservience. "Now... Here's your reward!" Annalee peeled her Dr. Marten's off and shoved her socked feet in my face. She had worked up a sweat walking around the mall, and the musty smell was numbing my mind and pushing my cock against my cage.

"Good boy! Now for one last addition..." Annalee pulled her long socks off, sending another wave of foot smell through my nose. She wrapped them around my face, tying them so that they rested right under my nostrils. "Now drive us back to Jennifer's house."