Mistress Jennifer Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Jennifer reinforces her conditioning and authority.
2.2k words
4.34
19.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MISTRESS JENNIFER - CHAPTER 2

--

Sorry for the long wait between chapters, been very busy. Tried to make this chapter more slow and focused than the last one, let me know any thoughts or constructive criticism.

---

It had been around 6 months since Mistress Jennifer took control of me, and it was approaching the time for my conditioning to be reinforced. Despite the fact that it had been 6 entire months since I was first put under her control, my conditioning still felt just as strong as the day it was implemented. I was still unable to resist doing anything that would go against Mistress Jennifer's commands, and I constantly had the feeling of her control in the back of my mind, feeding me thoughts of submissiveness and acceptance of Mistress Jennifer's superiority.

I was just finishing up an online exam for Mistress Jennifer when I heard a knock on my door. I got up and checked the peephole, seeing Mistress Jennifer on the other side. I felt my body follow its programming as I unlocked the door and dropped to my knees in front of the door. I couldn't resist even if I tried - Mistress Jennifer knows my commands forbid me from leaving my room without her knowledge, and her simply telling me to open up through the door would force me to obey. As I sat there on my knees staring straight ahead, I saw Mistress Jennifer walk through the door.

She was dressed in a pair of tight black leather pants with a black, see-through bodysuit with a dragon design barely covering her tits as a top. I felt my dick quickly get hard in my shorts, partially because of the immense conditioning to worship her I'd received, and partially because of my innate sexual desire for her. I looked up at her face, and saw her glossy, tan lips smirking and her jet black hair tied into a ponytail.

"Kiss." As soon as I heard her command, I felt my body move forwards to Mistress Jennifer's feet. She was wearing a pair of black, shiny high heels with the tips of her toes exposed, showing off her jet-black toenails. I placed a gentle kiss on the tips of each of her big toes, and felt my body move back to its kneeling position, awaiting orders from Mistress Jennifer.

"So it's been about 6 months since I taught you that I own you, which means it's time for you to be reconditioned!" Mistress Jennifer said with an excited tone. I felt a strange mix of disappointment and happiness run down my spine. I was disappointed that Mistress Jennifer had remembered I needed to be reconditioned - I thought she might forget about it, allowing my free will to slowly return. I also found myself excited to receive Mistress Jennifer's conditioning, however - the intermittent conditioning sessions Mistress Jennifer performed must have subliminally made me subtly become addicted to them.

"First, lay down on your bed." My body moved to the small bed I have in my dorm room, as I lay down on my back, facing the ceiling with my hands at my side. Then, she slid a familiar VR headset over my eyes. "You can't move until I tell you you can." As I expected, I found myself completely unable to move a muscle.

"Like, while I made this video, I figured it'd be a bit boring if I just updated all your old conditioning. So, I decided to make a couple additions to this one; I'll explain them more once you're done. Sweet dreams!" With that, Mistress Jennifer slipped a pair of expensive, sound-canceling headphones and began playing a video through them and my headset.

The video began much like the last one, with swirling patterns overlaid over images of Mistress Jennifer's face and body. Words would appear intermittently in sync with phrases Mistress Jennifer's voice spoke into my ears. She said words and phrases like "Obey Mistress Jennifer," "Submit to Mistress Jennifer," "Worship MIstress Jennifer," and "You will do anything for Mistress Jennifer." Similar to last time, I found myself losing track of time and entering a trancelike state as this continued on and on, being engraved into my mind.

At some point, however, the subject of the images and the phrases being spoken began to change. I felt a fog come over my consciousness as the words MIstress Jennifer spoke entered my mind, the images acting as a battering ram for her words to seep their way in. The images began to include Mistress Jennifer's feet alongside her beautiful face and body.

"You love Mistress Jennifer's feet." I felt this idea fully enter my mind, as many others like it followed. "The smell of Mistress Jennifer's feet brings you great pleasure." "You find the smell of Mistress Jennifer's feet repulsive, but still, breathing in the scent makes you feel pleasure like nothing else." "You will do anything for a chance to worship Mistress Jennifer's feet." I felt all of these ideas swarming my brain, being enforced as the only truth by Mistress Jenifer's voice.

This went on for what felt like days. My brain was truly turned into putty and molded by Mistress Jennifer. When the video finally stopped and I felt Mistress Jennifer remove the headset and headphones, I realized I was completely naked as well. I'd been so under her spell that I couldn't even feel her removing my clothing. I made an attempt to get up, but I simply couldn't. Her command from earlier still prevented me from moving, and I couldn't even begin to muster the will to disobey her after still reeling from the conditioning.

"I'm gonna test the results real quick, so let me just get this..." I saw Mistress Jennifer standing over my face, as she reached down to her foot and grabbed one of her heels. "And put it here!" She placed the high heel over my face, with my nose being pushed directly into it. The pungent, sweaty smell of her heel prompted me to recoil, but I felt waves of pleasure pulsating through my body. My mind was telling me no, but I simply couldn't control my body. I felt my nose sniff the sole of her heel like my life depended on it, and my cock instantly got rock hard.

"Oh my god, that is SO pathetic! It really worked; you're addicted to my feet!" Mistress Jennifer cackled. The embarrassment I felt from being controlled like this was overshadowed by the immense pleasure the disgusting smell of her feet was bringing me. I felt like I was approaching orgasm without even touching my dick. I had been so pent up after barely jacking off in the past 6 months - I was only able to at rare moments in which I wasn't carrying out one of Mistress Jennifer's commands.

"That's enough of that - I don't want you enjoying yourself too much." Mistress Jennifer removed her heel from my face moments before I was about to orgasm, and without being able to move my body, I felt the orgasm simply fade away. "That's an issue I've been thinking about recently - I want to tease you, but allowing you to release all that pressure my teasing builds up ruins it all. Soo... meet your new companion!"

Mistress Jennifer moved something over my face - a cylindrical metal device. I instantly recognized it as a chastity cage - it looked like its tiny interior could barely hold my flaccid penis, with a lock going through a hole at the base that would keep it from being able to move. I realized that Mistress Jennifer was taking control of even my orgasms at this point, but with Mistress Jennifer's control wrapped around my mind, I could offer no resistance.

"The hypnosis only allows me to take control of your mind - and as such, only the actions that you can control with your conscious mind. More subconscious actions, like getting hard or cumming, are a bit tougher, so that's what this little guy is for." My erection from Mistress Jennifer's foot smell had passed at this point, and I felt her petite, pedicured hands move my flaccid cock into the cage and click the lock into place. Her acryllic nails clinked on my cage, making me gasp. "You may now crawl behind me" I heard Mistress Jennifer say, as she snapped a collar with a leash attached to my neck.

I fell to the floor, my now caged dick dangling between my legs. It was heavy - a burdensome reminder of the constant control Mistress Jennifer had over me. Mistress Jennifer led me on my fours over to the couch in my dorm room. She sat down on the couch, propping her now-bare feet up on the ottoman while pulling me into her feet using my leash. As the smell of her feet reached my brain, I felt the familiar waves of pleasure spreading throughout me, even stronger now that I was smelling the source. I felt my dick struggling against its metal cage to no avail - my horniness and desperation for her feet only building with no release in sight.

"Start massaging, foot bitch." Mistress Jennifer's voice broke me from my trance, as I dedicated myself to rubbing her beautiful feet. They were about size 5, with her toes painted black to match her outfit and hair. I found myself lost in her feet, staring at the beautiful arches and wrinkles moving in a mesmerizing pattern as I massaged. I'd worshiped Mistress Jennifer's feet many times, but this time felt different; it was as though I could finally see the beauty of her feet and how much I desired to worship them.

My arousal built as her feet continued to seep into my mind, and my cock found itself struggling against its new cage. The struggle against my cage would then remind me of Mistress Jennifer's control over my mind, creating a mental loop that kept me complacent and dedicated to worshiping Mistress Jennifer's feet.

As Mistress Jennifer's feet and the cage's pressure drained my will, I felt the cloudiness continue to build in my mind, and I slowly felt my conscious mind fading away as I entered a trance, simply entering the passenger seat as my body continued to massage Mistress Jennifer's feet. Mistress Jennifer began to speak, as her commanding voice said "Repeat the following mantra until I snap my fingers - 'I always obey Mistress Jennifer and her feet. She owns me, mind and body.'" Her words danced in my mind, as I felt Mistress Jennifer's words take the driver's seat of my mind, and I found myself repeating the mantra over and over, engraving the words as truth in my mind.

I spent multiple hours tirelessly worshiping Mistress Jennifer's feet and repeating the mantra while she sat on the couch, watching TV or using her phone, intermittently teasing me. She'd use her leash to pull me into her feet, stick her toes in my mouth, or tap on my chastity cage. Mistress Jennifer giggled at how hard I struggled to continue repeating my mantra, even continuing unintelligibly when her toes were in my mouth.

*SNAP* - I was brought out of my trance as I realized it was time for Mistress Jennifer to go. She had me put her heels back onto her feet. She then stood up and snapped her fingers, saying "All fours" in a stern voice. I dropped onto my hands and knees and crawled behind her as she led me to the door on my leash. I heard her say "Kiss" and, as I did when she first entered, I kneeled down and placed a kiss on the tips of both of her big toes. After I finished, I looked up at Mistress Jennifer's face. Looking at her smirking at me from above, with my leash in her hand, made me feel her dominance wash all over me and reinforce my submissive desires.

Mistress Jennifer unhooked my leash from my collar and placed it in her bag. "Enjoy your new cage, foot bitch! You can play with it all you want, but I think you'll find yourself unable to get any pleasure from it since you physically can't get hard. DON'T try to get it off, though!" With that command, I knew I'd be unable to get out of this cage until Mistress Jennifer took it off me. "You're going to need to be on your best behavior from now on if you want out of that thing. Maybe if you really go above and beyond while serving me, I'll let you blow your load while sniffing my feet!" I felt a surge of arousal course through my body at that, my cock fighting against the metal that restrained it. Mistress Jennifer laughed at my pathetic display and walked out the door.

I stood up straight for the first time in hours, with it feeling somewhat strange. I walked back over to my computer with thoughts of Mistress Jennifer's final words running through my head. I needed to earn release from this cage. I needed to cum while Mistress Jennifer's foot smell took control of my mind. I needed to go above and beyond for Mistress Jennifer.