Mistress Jessie Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the corner, facing it.

"Spread your legs a bit," said Jessie commandingly. I obeyed.

Jessie left for only a minute or two and came back, she placed what I believe was the ice bucket down on the table. I wasn't really sure what she was planning.

"You were a good boy to be waiting here, but you asked about your punishments," Jessie said ominously. Suddenly I felt a powerful surge of pain concentrated on my balls, it soared upward toward my stomach, my head was ringing, then I collapsed, holding my battered balls. I felt Jessie turning me so I was facing her, ripping my hands away from my sore genitals, then putting her bare foot on my balls and stomping before a gentle press. She then tweaked my nose with her toes and stood over me in a victory pose. Despite my disorienting pain, I got a very solid look at Jessie. Her toned and athletic body over me like a conquering lioness upon her prey. I was turned on by her sexy body and the pain, but most of all by this raw display of power and dominance.

"That's just a taste," said Jessie, "now lay down on the bed, Mistress is going to make you feel better. I laid on my back, Jenny put some of the ice in one of the glasses from the bathroom and balled a washcloth up on the top, to hold them in place, then put the glass down against my balls. It was cold and I shivered a bit.

"I know it's cold," Jessie said gently, "but we want you to feel better and It'll help, I promise." Jessie then kissed me on the forehead and then on the lips sweetly, then turned around and sat on my face, lifting my head to slide the hem of her dress under it, I could see nothing but her lacy black panties, some of her dress, and otherwise her beautiful bum. I could smell nothing but her feminine odors, I could smell her waste from her bum, but also that unmistakable smell of lust.

All I could feel was my conqueror's bum and the ice on my balls. I could hear nothing but the somewhat muffled sound of Jessie's triumphant laugh. It was heaven and hell in one.

Jessie pushed her bum back and forth a bit as if trying to find a comfortable spot only shoving me further into the crack of her bum. She turned the TV on and I struggled to breath under Jessie's firm, but beautiful bum. My face a throne for the beautiful teen queen.

I had no idea how long I had laid there. It may have been only a few minutes, but felt far longer.

Jessie suddenly turned around and scooted back to sit on my chest, she asked, "Still alive down there?"

I could do nothing more than gasp for air, but was suddenly terrified. Was Jessie actually willing to kill me?

Jessie must have noticed because she went from her typical smirk to a feminine giggle, "No, bitch boy, I'm not actually going to kill you, no matter how easily I could have. I'm a domme, not a murderer. Besides, I enjoy finding little submissive beta boys like you!" Jessie went from sitting to a crouching position and took her panties off. She removed the ice from my balls, which were no longer in as much agony as before. She got down off the bed and told me to turn around. Now my head was facing the TV. I have no idea what was on it, probably some trashy show she was mostly ignoring too. She went back to sitting on my chest this time facing the TV and asked, "ever eaten pussy before, bitch?"

"No," I said, speaking the truth.

"I figured as much, okay, well, let's see how you do. Lick," Jessie said then placed her vagina over my mouth.

I didn't need to be told twice. I darted my tongue into her area and began lapping it up aggressively. Jessie came down further onto me, she was letting out grunts and moans and began humping my face aggressively. I realized this was turning me on too.

"Lick it, you stupid, little slut!" shouted Jessie, "Uh, Yes! Faster, faster!"

I was getting tired and short of breath as this pretty athlete vacillated between denying me air and coming up to give me just enough to keep going, finally she squired her feminine juices over my face and slid off. She had her legs over my arms, prevented me from wiping her reproductive fluids off my face. She seemed to like them on there, like an animal marking its territory, her own way of branding me as her human chattel.

Jessie straddled my chest, keeping my arms under her, looking down on me wearing that cocky smirk she always had and it turned into a bright smile and she said, "not bad for the first time." She thought for a moment and said "wait right here and don't move!" I stayed still, I wouldn't dare disappoint her, even with her juices on my face. Jessie came back into the room she was carrying an instrument case, although it was padlocked and had her name on it. She put the instrument case on the bed next to me.

She said, "ready to have some real fun, baby?"

"Er...." I replied, not really sure what the dominant teen had in mind.

"Look, I know you like submitting to me, so you're going to love it, I just want you to say 'dominate me, Mistress' before I open this case. There is no musical instrument in here," said Jessie, "but there are other instruments."

"Dominate me, Mistress," I said.

"Good boy, now go to the bathroom and clean up, then I can show you what's in this box, and don't you dare cum while you're in there. I'll know and you know how strong I am and what I'll do if you're bad," she said menacingly.

I was scared, but also never so sexually excited. It took overwhelming willpower and a mental reminder of what happened to my balls just for questioning this teenage dominatrix to keep me from so much as touching myself. I wet a washcloth with warm water and whipped my face down then used it on the rest of my body, getting all of her sexual fluids and mutual sweat off of me. I came out, still naked in front of this cute and powerful goddess.

"Hi, bitch boy," said the girl, she had only one unfamiliar object on the bed. There was a pink bra and pair of pink panties on the bed as well. There was no dildo as Jessie was wearing it under her short dress. I went to sit on the bed.

"Get on your knees on the floor on your knees," said Jessie in a calm and matter-of-fact way. I complied. She walked up in front of me and said, "I want you to suck my cock."

"No way!" I started to say, but before I could finish my mouth was full of this rubber penis.

"Yeah, suck on it bitch!" shouted Jessie, "you're such my little bitch! Be glad it's not the real thing!" I tried to force it out, but she had my head pinned against the mattress and was too strong to force off. She dragged me up to lie me on the bed, with the strap on in my mouth the entire time, she shoved it into my cheeks and forced it into my throat. I felt like I was choking and suffocating.

"Guys love it when girls take it this way," she rode me while taking her phone out and snapping pictures. She finally relented and then bitch-slapped me hard. As I rubbed my stinging face she said, "never refuse my strap-on again, bitch! You are to be a slut for my cock! Say it bitch!"

"I'm a slut for your cock, Mistress!" I said.

"Don't forget it!" said Jessie. She got up from straddling me and went to her duffle bag. She said, "seeing you are a slut....she handed me the bra and panties. She told me to put them on. I was in a daze and complied. Both the bra and panties were lacy and frilly and pink. The panties said "slut" on the back in all capital letters. Whether it was my idea or not, I was going to be a slut in her panties.

"You're going to be wearing my panties under your clothes today, bitch boi. I like this pair of panties on you, you're such a cute slut. Now I see you have a big erection, let's take care of that." Jessie yanked the panties down, exposing me and began to fondle my testicles and began stroking my penis. She was going at a slow pace and was constantly looking up at me as she went. I was scared and I knew I looked it. She already hurt my balls once. However, I knew sometime between breakfast and that moment that I was not going to disobey nor argue with this young Mistress. She was completely in charge now and whenever she wanted to be. She giggled at my fear and continued smiling in triumph as she accelerated her pace. She looked at me in the face and said, "don't come until I tell you to."

She continued stroking. Her hands were bringing me so much extasy and she grabbed one of the glasses off the end table with her hand from my testicles and held it under my penis. "No cumming just yet," she teased.

I felt like I was going to explode, but she couldn't care, finally she said, "Cum now, slut!" I exploded into the glass. It was the most powerful orgasm I ever had.

"Good booooyyy!" Jessie said, "Have a seat on the bed."

I complied with her orders. She handed me the glass and said, "bottoms up!"

I hesitated only for a moment. Then I drank my semen. I had no capacity to resist her will. It had a gross texture and flavor. I gagged, but got it down.

"Good boy!" she said patting me on the head, "Now, let me ask you one question, did you have a good time today?"

"Oh, God yes, Mistress," I said. I was shocked that I said it. Then as I cycled through it everything from her teasing at breakfast, to her sitting on my face, her forcing the dildo into me, and her lovely hand job, even her kick to my balls turned me on so much. I was flooded with extasy.

"I had a great time too," said Jessie smiling. "we're definitely going to play again. I have one little parting gift," she grabbed the strange object off the bed and opened it and sealed it on my mostly flaccid penis before closing it and locking it, "this is so you don't cum until I say so. I want your balls nice and heavy when we play again."

I was speechless. Jessie kissed me on the cheek and pulled the panties back up to their proper position and continued speaking, "now bitch boy, I know you wanted to go see the sights today. So keep your nice girly undies on and put on your nice boy clothes over them. Then we're going to see the sights. We'll act like any other young people out there, I'll be bossy and keeping track of your behavior, but play time is suspended in public, okay bitchboy?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said to her.

"Good boy, get dressed and let's go, I'm going to go fix my hair, you might want to too.

In a half hour we were in the lobby getting ready to go. I had a blue polo shirt and khaki shorts on. She had swapped changed to a short white skirt and casual yellow top. She looked beautiful. She grabbed my hand, and we went out to see the sights and had a lovely time, I enjoyed myself so much I forgot I was in a bra and panties under my clothing. However, nothing would match what my Mistress called "play time" which we would do plenty of when we went back to school.

12