Mistress Joan

Story Info
Mistress Joan trains Tonya for Master Joe.
3.3k words
4.12
12.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Joe walked out of the house, Tonya didn't know how to feel after what he said, so all she could do was sit on her heels and stare at the floor. Did he not care about her? Thought he said he wanted her?

Mistress Joan noticed her distress and walked over to her, lifted her chin to look up at her, "If he didn't care about you, then he wouldn't even care about training you in the first place."

Tonya looked up at Mistress and noticed that she was being genuine, so she smiled and felt a little less embarrassed.

"You and Lisa will be sharing a room. Neither one of you is allowed to have clothes inside the house anymore. Oh, Tonya, Lisa is being trained for him too but she is the secondary and you are going to be his primary. Do you understand?"

Tonya looked up at her, with a confused look on her face.

"Both of you will belong to Master Joe, but you will be the only one he plays with or fucks after you are trained. Lisa is going to be used for his friends, coworkers, or whoever else he wants to share her with. And no they haven't slept together. What you saw earlier is as far as it goes."

Tonya didn't realize that she was holding her breath until that moment, and that's when Mistress spoke again,

"Tonya get up and I will show you to your room. Then you can strip and I will show you your chore list."

Tonya got to their room and Lisa was already inside, she was naked sitting on her bed with her legs spread and reading a book. Lisa looked up but didn't say a word. Tonya started taking off all of her clothes, and she noticed Lisa was staring at her. Lisa got up from the bed and stood behind Tonya.

"Bend over so I can play with you now."

"I don't have to listen to you. You are a submissive like I am."

Lisa walked out of the room and came back with Mistress Joan,

"Tonya, I will inform you that you have to listen to all three of us, not just me."

Tonya looked down, "Yes Mistress."

"Now bend over and let Lisa play with your pussy."

Tonya bent over the bed and spread her legs so both of them could see her. Lisa walked up behind her and shoved her fingers inside her. She thrusted inside of her until she felt her hymen,

"Mistress Joan, are we taking her virginity or is he taking that?"

"He's taking that from her. We are to train her mouth and ass, that's all."

Lisa took her fingers out of her pussy and started fingering her ass. Tonya started bucking back into her fingers and wished someone was sucking on her clit at the same time. Mistress Joan got in between them and started sucking on Tonya's clit. Which made Tonya have one of the most intense orgasms she's ever had that her legs were shaking and she was speechless.

"Now you both can do your chores, but if I call for either of you better listen or there will be consequences. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mistress." both said together.

Mistress walked out of the room and they saw their lists on the dress. Both of them had separate lists, so they ended up on different sides of the house most of the day, which Tonya was glad about because her ass and clit were sore. She was enjoying the cool air on her skin but that was until she heard Mistress call for her. She walked up the stairs to Mistress's office, she was in her chair with her vibrator on her clit.

"Get over here and get me off. I need to cum."

Tonya got on her knees and started sucking on her clit. Mistress shoved her face farther into her and started grinding on her tongue. Mistress was close and she loved making her feel good. She was just hoping that she would be able to do the same for Master Joe just like Lisa does. Should she ask her to teach her?

After Mistress came, she was told to finish her chores until bedtime, and a few minutes later, Mistress called for Lisa to go into her office. Tonya wanted to go hear what was going on, but she had to finish her chores first. She walked away to finish her chores, and when she looked up again it was 8 pm. She hadn't eaten anything all day,so she walked into the kitchen, and the closer she got, she started hearing moaning. She peeked around the corner and it was Mistress, her handman was fucking her doggy style over the kitchen table. She wanted to walk away but the way Mistress was moaning was turning her on so she stood there watching. Mistress's breasts were swaying with every thrust and she was moaning with every thrust, like he was hitting her spot every time. She started bucking back into him and moaning even louder, and Tonya reached down to play with her clit. She wanted to get off with Mistress, but Tammy walked up behind her and grabbed her hand.

"You are not allowed to play unless we tell you that you can."

Tammy forced Tonya to walk into the kitchen. She sat her down in one of the chairs. Mistress looked down at her and looked behind her, then smiled, because they were going to make her have a first class seat to watch Mistress get fucked and cum, but she wasn't allowed to play. Mistress started moaning again and bucking back against him, which made Tonya start to squirm and squirm. Mistress finally came and he moved out from behind her.

"Get over her and lick his cum out of my pussy."

Tonya walked over and kneeled behind Mistress, there it was, his cum and her's mixed together leaking out of her pussy. She stuck her tongue out a little and stared at it, not knowing if she could do it, but Tammy pushed her face into her.

"Eat the cum out of her pussy. You shouldn't have to be told more than once to do something."

Tonya licked the cum that was leaking out of Mistress's pussy, and it tasted salty. She didn't know if it was because of him or Mistress but she knew she had to do what she was told to do, so she continued. Mistress backed up into her and forced her to take it all in at one time. She grinded into her face one more time and came again, but this time it was all on Tonya's face.

"Now go take a shower and go to bed, both of you."

Tonya and Lisa both ran upstairs and did what they were told to, but as soon as they were laying down, Tonya's mind started wondering. Should she ask Lisa to help her now or should she wait until later, but Lisa talked first.

"That was really hot to see."

"Yeah and it was hot to do too. My pussy is throbbing."

The next morning, they both got up and noticed that they had their lists on the dresser again, but this time it was a little different. On Lisa's list, it said "Train Tonya's ass" and "Train her to give blowjobs." Lisa looked over at Tonya and saw that she was still reading her, Tonya's said "Lisa is going to fuck your ass and you can cum if you video it for Master Joe" and "She's going to teach you how to suck dick. Hector will let you practice with him."

Tonya looked up after she read the part with Hector, she really wanted her to practice on a real man? Is that the same man who fucked her yesterday and she licked his cum out of Mistress?

Lisa could see that something was going on so she took her list out of her hand and started reading it. She looked up at Tonya with a shocked look on her face too.

"Looks like Hector is going to be having a lot of fun today, isn't he?"

Tonya looked up at Lisa and knew that she couldn't do anything about it so she walked off and started doing her other chores. She knew that they were going to train her but she didn't know it was going to be like this. All of the cleaning was done and her two other chores were of a sexual nature now.

"Tonya, can you come here please?" Lisa called for her from their shared room.

When Tonya walked into the room, Lisa had on the strap-on and Hector was sitting on the bed naked with his legs spread and hard on. She kept looking back and forth between the two because she was in total shock that she was seeing this.

"Get on all fours on the bed, and make sure his cock is lined up with you mouth so while I fuck your ass, he can face fuck you."

Tonya got on the bed like she was told to do. Hector grabbed her head and put her nose into his musky smelling balls. He rubbed her face into him and then laughed until he slapped her in the face with his cock. She felt so degraded and turned on at the same time.

"Slap her one more time. The sluts' pussy is wet."

Lisa put lube on her ass and fingered her for a minute then replaced it with the strap-on. She started fucking her ass and Tonya started moaning, but not for long because Hector shoved her down on his cock. She gagged on him at first until she got used to size, but she was getting the hang of it pretty quick. She started bobbing up and down on his cock and even let her saliva leak out of her mouth. She thought it was gross,but she learned that most guys liked seeing that so she went with it. He ended up grabbing her face and slammed down the back of her throat. She felt his cum shot down the back of her throat and she loved the feeling of it. He pulled her off of him, he got up and left the room. Tonya got into her head for a minute until she felt Lisa thrust her fake cock into her ass. Tonya bucked back into her because she was so close to cumming and she needed it so bad.

"Is someone really needy now?"

Lisa leaned forward and started playing with her clit, Tonya bucked back one more time and came all over their bedroom floor. Lisa pulled out of her and took the strap-on off. She sat down on her bed and spread her legs.

"Now get over here and get to work now."

Tonya crawled over to Lisa and started eating her pussy.

They were both so involved in what they were doing that neither one of them saw Master Joe walk into the room. He stood in the doorway and watched the girls enjoy each other for a few minutes before he moved. When he moved he got behind Lisa and pulled her hair back.

"Look at my little virgin, licking her submissive sister's pussy."

Tonya cut her eyes up with Lisa's clit in her mouth and she was shocked. She almost stopped but Master encouraged her to keep going so he could watch her get Lisa off. Master stood and watched until Lisa was shaking from her orgasm that Tonya just gave her. After she stopped shaking, Master made her get on her bed fully, and he stood in front of Tonya, who was still kneeling on the floor. She had Lisa's cum all over her face and he pulled her chin up,

"Open your mouth"

She opened her mouth and looked up at him. He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. This was going to be the first time she's even seen him, much less put him in her mouth. He shoved his cock down her throat and held her head still so she couldn't move. He was assaulting her mouth and throat but she didn't mind. This is what she wanted and it finally happened. Master was finally using her and not just playing with her now.

He assaulted her mouth for a few minutes but started shooting long thick streams of cum down the back of her throat. She felt her pussy throb even more as the third stream of cum coated the roof of her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and pulled up his pants.

"The training seems to be going well. She's pretty good at blowjobs already. How much has she done already, Lisa?"

"So far only one, Master."

"Then she must learn fast."

He walked out of the room and they could hear him talking to Mistress Joan about something but they couldn't make out the words. It was their bedtime so they knew they better go to bed before they got into trouble.

Tonya had been there a week, and had learned a lot about pleasing Master Joe, Mistress Joan, Tammy and even Lisa. Now she was just wondering when she was going to be able to go home with Master Joe. She wanted desperately to go to her new home and start her new life already.

"Tonya, come here now"

Tonya walked into the dining room, Mistress Joan, Master Joe and another man were sitting at the table. All three were dressed in their finest and Lisa was standing behind the other man.

"Tonya, I need you to change into the clothes I have laid out on your bed. We are going to a party tonight."

Tonya turned around and walked up to her room, she found a dress, lace bra and thong set, high heels and even a toy. There was also a note, "Put the toy in after you get dressed. I have the controls with me." She finished getting dressed and inserted the toy before she walked back down stairs, which she almost didn't make down, since she isn't used to wearing heels. She stumbled into the dining room, and stood in front of the others.

"She is one beautiful, slave, Joe"

"Yes, Tom, she is."

Master Joe pointed down at the floor in front of him and she kneeled in front of him.

"Are you going to make me proud tonight, slave?"

Tonya blushed when he called her his slave because it meant that someone wanted her, "Yes, Master, I am going to make you proud of me."

He patted her on the head and they headed out the door, he helped her into the car and they drove to the same house they did her first night with him. When they got to the house, he parked in the garage this time instead of directly in front of the house. She turned towards him to ask him what he was doing.

"This is my home and soon it will be your home too."

They got out of the car and walked into the house through what looked like a service entrance for deliveries or something. They walked through the kitchen and into a big dining room before they got to a secret room that was off to the side. Master Joe opened the door and directed her to go inside.

"We are not staying for the party. We are going to have our own fun."

They walked into the room a little farther before he told her to strip her clothes then kneel on the pillow in front of a table. He started getting toys out of a stand up chest that was in the corner, after he got everything he wanted, he closed the doors. He sat them down on a smaller table that was sitting to the side of the bigger table.

"Get onto the table on your back and spread your legs."

She got on the table, he tied her arms and legs to the table, and then he blindfolded her. She was laying there in the dark and the anticipation was starting to get to her then she felt wax being poured on her nipples. He started playing with her nipples and lowered the head part of the table so her head was at a backwards angle. She willingly opened her mouth without him having to ask and he slapped her across the cheek.

"That's my good slut. You know what you are used for, don't you?"

He took his shirt off and she could finally see his muscles that he always kept hidden, which she couldn't help but drool when she was finally able to see him fully. He stood there naked in front of her and she couldn't touch him, which she started to hate, but she knew it was on his terms.

He shoved his cock down her throat, started thrusting in and out of her mouth until she felt the thick hot streams of cum going down the back of her throat. He pulled out of her mouth and streams of drool and cum we're going down the side of her mouth then onto the floor.

"I haven't decided if I want to take your virginity now or if I want to wait."

"Please fuck me, Master. I've been a good slave and I think I do deserve some kind of reward, Master."

He got on his knees in between her legs and started tracing her slit with his tongue. He went from her asshole to her clit, sending chills all through her body. When he got to her clit, he started sucking on her clit as hard as he could, and she started moaning.

"OMG. OMG. I'm going to cum, Master."

He sucked on her even harder and she squirted all of his face. He stood up and wiped her juices from his face. Just standing there looking at her spread out in front of him made him want to take her right then and there. It didn't take him long to make his decision and he lined his cock up her pussy. He didn't want to scare her so he tried to go as slow as possible. He put the tip inside her and she tried to buck into him to get him to go into her farther, but he held back.

"Please, Master, Master"

He loved hearing her beg, but he wanted to deflower her even more. He shoved his cock into her even farther and her pussy seemed to suck him in, which he loved. He found her hymen and knew it was going to hurt once he broke it but he was taking her. He shoved farther into her and she squealed a little then started moaning. He started thrusting in and out of her, finally taking his slaves virginity and her pussy was milking him, so he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He grabbed her hips, and started filling her pussy up with his cum. He hadn't come this hard in so long and now he just claimed her as his.

He untied her and put her on the couch that was up against a far wall that she hadn't seen before, and gave her a blanket. He was cleaning up the room and put up all of the toys even though half of them were never used. He walked over to her after the room was clean.

"Do you need anything Baby Girl?"

"Can I get a drink please, Master?"

He walked into the kitchen to go get her a drink and was back within a few minutes. He handed her the drink and sat down beside her. He pulled her towards him and held her against his chest.

"I'm really proud of you, Slave."

"Thank you, Master." Tonya said sleepily as she fell asleep on his chest.