Mistress Jones Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

"There we go, everything feels normal, just add that to his chart for me, Chloe," said Miss Jones, discarding the pair of nitrile gloves in a nearby bin. The door to the room where my preliminary exam had taken place then opened, and I looked around to see Chelsea Keys, the beautiful nurse that I came on earlier, appear in the doorway before closing the door before her and deftly walking across the room to the exam room, where she was now visible in the mirror I was facing.

"Sorry I'm late, Miss," she apologised to Miss Jones. "I just had to clean up the room a bit; Mr. Evans made quite the mess on the floor."

She smiled at me in the mirror and I blushed profusely, knowing she was most likely referencing the puddle of precum I had produced during my two enemas.

"Should've made him clean it up himself," Miss Jones joked, playfully patting me on the bottom with her now bare hand.

Hayley and Chloe released me from my bonds and I lay down on the flat exam table for a few seconds, recovering from the high I just hit. I was desperately in need of a climax; my cock was rock hard and my scrotum still tight.

"I think we should just let Mr. Evans rest for a few seconds, he seems flustered," said Lisa Penley, her small hands playing with my hair gently.

And so they did. They let me lay down on the exam table for a while, as I felt a cold stethoscope being applied to my back. The sudden touch of the cool instrument on my skin made me jump, but I was calmed down by Lisa Penley, who I saw in the mirror, holding the stethoscope to my back and keeping it there for a while until my breathing started slowing down.

"I think he's ready again, Willow," she said, moving the stethoscope to my lower back. "His breathing and heart rate has slowed down a bit now. I think he's come down from the high."

"Perfect," said Miss Jones's silvery voice, running her hand lightly across my back. "George, come stand over here for me as Miss Harding does your testicular exam."

I slowly raised myself up from my resting position on the exam table and stepped down, slowly lumbering over to Miss Harding, sat on a leather stool, similar to the ones Chloe and Chelsea were using earlier. My limbs felt like jelly as I slowly approached the tall, white dyed hair beauty, waiting for me as her glance pierced my eyes. I glanced down at her hosed feet and spotted the sparkly light purple polish, glinting under the bright lights of Exam Room 2. She wore a pair of black nitrile gloves on her hands, gesturing for me to come closer.

As I reached her, she rolled her seat closer and took my left testicle in her right hand, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger. This was nothing strange, I had had many testicular exams in the past, but they were almost always performed by old male doctors, not really a huge turn on. But, as I looked at the beauty rolling my balls between her fingers and thoroughly examining them, I wondered how I had even managed to end up in this situation. If anyone had told me, the new guy in school, a few days ago that I would have massaged my feet and had my balls fondled by one of the hottest teachers at our school, I would've laughed at them. But here I was, and I couldn't be happier.

She grasped my right testicle and repeated the process, asking me to cough after she finished rolling it between her fingers. I managed a weak cough.

"Oh, come on, you can do better than that," she said, looking up at me with a slight smile on her face.

I coughed louder, and she responded with a satisfied nod, moving on to my other testicle once again and repeating the coughing process. Usually, this is where a testicular exam would be finished, but she continued and examined my shaft with her delicate touch, scoring her nails along the bottom of it and making me squirm, my jelly-like legs shaking as she stroked my shaft a few times. She looked up at me once again, this time smiling fully, before winking and looking around me to someone behind me.

"He'll need a shave, I think," she announced. "Get him cleaned up for me, girls."

I mean, I could see where she was coming from, I had never shaved "down there" since I started growing pubic hair in my early pubescent stages, so it was a forest down there, but it didn't seem to have fazed Chloe and Chelsea during my preliminary exam when they brought me to orgasm or measured my privates.

Miss Harding guided me to the exam table, my limbs were slowly "regaining consciousness" and I was able to walk to the table relatively easily, unlike earlier when I was lumbering around.

The pretty teacher helped me up onto the exam table and made me scoot down to the end of the table, where Hayley guided my legs into the stirrups, sitting down on a stool between my legs. I wasn't facing the mirror this time, so I couldn't see much of what was going on as I laid there. Hayley spread the stirrups apart to a near uncomfortable position, before placing her nitrile-clad hand on my inner thigh as Chloe Lovell appeared in my line of vision, the short nurse towering above me as she stood next to the table, taking instruments from the tray and handed them to Hayley.

I then saw Chloe take a pair of scissors, looking at me and playfully snipping around in mid-air, before laughing as her cute green eyes looked into my brown ones. She then walked out of my sight and I felt the scissors trimming my pubic hairs. It was quite a nice sensation as the nurse placed her left hand on my lower crotch while professionally trimming me.

After Chloe was finished and had placed the scissors back in the tray, Hayley's gloved hand was spreading shaving cream across my crotch all the way down to my inner thighs and up to near my belly button.

Then, a click, and a buzzing noise became audible as she switched on the electric razor and I felt my last pubic hairs being pulled from their "sockets", as a tingly feeling became prominent in my lower abdomen and crotch area. When Hayley was done with my crotch, she rubbed across my crotch and got rid of any remaining hairs, scraping them off the table and presumably into either the bin or some tray. She then applied baby oil around my erect shaft, before stroking my cock up and down three times, also getting the cool baby oil all up and down my shaft. Chloe came around to the head of the table, and looked down at me.

"On all fours again, George," she said, her seemingly never-ending smile still present on her pretty complexion.

I assumed this most revealing position yet again, and as I looked into the mirror, I saw Hayley placing a container on the instrument tray, which was now rolled closer to her. Then, she took a popsicle stick-like object and dipped it in the container, as she removed the stick, she twirled it and I soon realised what it was, wax. As the hot wax was twirled around the stick, it looked like chocolate dripping from a fondue fork. After some of the wax had dripped back into the jar, Hayley introduced the stick, covered in hot, green wax, to my anal opening. I jumped and hissed at the sudden heat being applied to my crack, but Chloe held me still.

"I think it would work better if you were to restrain Mr. Evans," commented Miss Jones from my right, I looked at her, she was leaning on the counter, looking on as the two young school girls waxed my asshole. Next to her was Miss Amira Harding, also looking on, as the rest of the nurses were busy in all different places in the room. It was beyond me why they needed to have seven nurses present for my exam. However, Danielle Palmer wasn't there and it appeared she was just there to fill out my form.

As I was deep in thought, forgetting about the hot wax now dripping from in between my cheeks onto the exam table below, Chloe had already cuffed my wrists using the same cuffs Hayley used earlier. After she had finished, Hayley continued applying the wax and I continued squirming and fighting my bonds.

A sharp slap landed on my right bum cheek, I looked in the mirror to see Chelsea standing behind me, lifting her hand from my ass.

"Keep still, George!" she commanded walking around to the front of the table, where she bent down to look me in the eyes. "Trust me; you don't want to piss them off. You'll regret it."

She ran her hand through my hair briefly before walking off to reassume her viewing position of this torture. Eventually, the wax was applied and I felt Chloe spread my cheeks apart and saw Hayley removing some wax strips from the tray. Hayley slowly applied the strip to my crack, running her finger along the length a few times.

"Nice deep breaths for me, George," she said, as I braced myself for the incoming pain. Moments later, she ripped off the strip and I jumped as I felt all the hair escaping from my behind. I wanted to scream, but managed to just turn it into a loud grunt. "I think one more strip is in order, don't you, Chloe?"

"Oh, definitely," Chloe said teasingly, her everlasting smile still present as she pointed at a few parts of my crack that I presume Hayley had missed.

And so, the process repeated, much to my disliking of it. My ass was scorching hot now, and pulsating from the previous strip. In all honesty, I wasn't looking forward to the next one whatsoever.

Nevertheless, my torture would continue, as after Hayley once again applied the scorching hot wax to my hole and once again applied a wax strip.

"Relax, it's almost over, sweetie," Chloe cooed, as I tensed up in preparation for the strip about to be ripped off, running her gloved hand over my back. Just as I tried relaxing, Hayley ripped the strip off swiftly, as hairs I didn't even know existed were pulled from their peaceful habitat. This time, I couldn't hold it back and let out a loud yelp. "There we go, all done."

"Thank you, girls," said Miss Jones, approaching me as I watched her beautiful round hips swerve in the tight pencil skirt. She bent down in front of me, just like Chelsea had done moments earlier.

"Are you okay, footboy?" she whispered. "You're about to start enjoying it, don't worry."

She ran her hand across my cheek and fixed my hair, which had been touched and caressed by nearly all of the nurses now. Then she smiled at me, but I couldn't do anything but look at her, confused, angry, and exhausted. But I couldn't hate her. I just couldn't. There were too many emotions running through my head, but I couldn't let them get to me, otherwise I might've started sobbing in front of these pretty girls again, showing what a pussy I really am.

I was quickly snapped out of my thought process as I felt the ankle cuffs loosening and being taken off, and then Chloe walking around me to remove the cuffs clutching my wrists. Still in my exposed position, I soon felt a slippery gloved finger rubbing oil around my recently waxed pink hole. This waxing hadn't done well for my state of arousal I was in up to the removal of my pubic hair. It returned my penis back to its natural, flaccid state, yet I didn't imagine it would stay limp for much longer, since I could just about be turned on by a stiff breeze, not to mention seven beautiful women running their hands up and around my cock.

Hayley and Chloe helped me to flip around, before placing my legs in the stirrups and fastening them tightly using cruel, hard leather straps. A remote in Chelsea's hand tilted the top half of the exam table, so I was now almost sitting up, my naked manhood exposed to the nurses.

For the first time since my shave, I looked down at my hairless crotch. My flaccid member shone in the bright light of the examination room, thanks to the generous amount of baby oil that Hayley applied to it. It definitely looked cleaner and more attractive, I actually quite liked it.

Miss Jones rolled her stool to in between my legs, where she smiled up at me as she sensually pulled on another pair of nitrile examination gloves. Miss Lisa Penley approached the table with a towel, which she used to gently pat my crotch dry

"Thank you, Lisa," said Miss Jones professionally. "Alright, Mr. Evans. The next part of the exam should be... enjoyable. Multiple examinations of your body will be taking place over the next while, some simultaneously in the name of efficiency and time saving."

With that, she took a packet of seemingly surgical instruments from the trolley, and continued to open it. She then placed the packet in her lap and put her hands to my crotch. My teacher turned nurse retracted my foreskin gently, and then started to stroke my shaft up and down, slowly bringing me to a throbbing erection over the next twenty or so seconds. During this entire process, she seductively looked me in the eyes, her right hand stroking and her left hand fondling my balls gently yet sensually. All seven nurses were standing by or near the exam table, observing my reactions as I relaxed at the complete control of my science teacher. Chloe also looked at me, smirking, as she stood to my right. Some of the nurses giggled as they looked at my member start to throb in the hands of Miss Jones.

"Little boys are so sensitive," Miss Harding said sexily, standing opposite Chloe, looking at my cock. I started blushing as she looked at me, with a similar seductive and devilish look to Miss Jones. As I let out my first soft moan, Miss Jones ceased her stroking, as Chelsea leaned over me and squirted a few globs of medical lubricant onto my exposed glans, which she then spread over the head of my erect penis with the palm of her hand. Pleasure surged through me like electricity as her soft palm teased me, rolling gently over the head of my cock.

"We will be moving on to dilating your urethra now, George," explained my teacher as she held up a steel rod, similar to an LN key, but thinner. She lubed it up and down with her gloved right hand, before resting it on my glans and circling my pee-hole with this cold instrument. I knew where she was going with this and it wasn't exciting me. I anxiously looked at her as she used her thumb and forefinger to stretch open my hole, causing brief discomfort as the instrument was slowly slid down into my erect cock.

This experience was a total mind-fuck. Having a body part that is usually used for the act of penetration, being penetrated by this cold, brutal instrument confused me in the hottest way. To my surprise and greatest delight, the brief stinging pain I experienced as this instrument was first introduced to the inside of my shaft was gone and it was now just a dull kind of feeling, I daresay it was arousing. My pelvic muscles tried to fight the instrument against my will. I soon started to enjoy the process as she started to slowly fuck me with this tool and I uncontrollably started to moan.

My cock started to throb and suddenly the instrument started to cause discomfort as it continuously hit my urethra. Miss Jones gripped my penis in her hand, still smiling as I tried to fight it.

"Just relax, sweetheart, we're almost finished," cooed Miss Amira Harding in a husky whisper to my left ear. Her words turned me on, as she also spoke to me like a little boy, a child.

My body put up a fight to discard the brutal instrument from it as I squirmed on the table, Miss Jones calming me down as she stroked my cock, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. Just as earlier, my scrotum retracted and tightened, and to my dismay, she immediately removed her hand from my penis and slowly removed the cold steel instrument from my urethral opening.

"There we go, good boy," she remarked, smiling as she ran her left hand across my inner thigh.

I lay there, pissed off and angry. For the second time, I had been brought so close to a much-needed climax and left hanging as I cursed at her in my mind, slowly being brought down from my sexual high I had just experienced.

"Hayley, could you please assist Mr. Evans to produce a urine sample?" Miss Jones asked the pretty brunette nurse, stood next to Chloe Lovell.

"Of course, Miss," replied Hayley, and quickly scurried to take a long glass tube from the instrument tray. She slid the flared opening of the glass container over my exposed glans, sat atop my erect member and started pressing down gently on my stomach, around where my bladder's located. Suddenly, I uncontrollably started urinating into the tube, as she systematically added more pressure to my lower abdomen. It was the strangest sensation as I urinated against my will into this container, as Hayley's hand dug into my abdomen. A few seconds later, the procedure was over as my bladder felt fully emptied out. Hayley removed the container from my penis and sealed it with a plastic cap, as her fraternal twin, Christine, was ready with a sanitary wipe, which she used to wipe off the top of my penis.

"Next, George, we're going to move on to the electro-stimulation unit response test," explained Miss Jones, reaching under the table. She then held up a dildo-like instrument with wires attached to it. "I will be inserting this instrument inside of your rectum; it will deliver small waves of electric currents that will pulse through your body. We'll just be studying your reactions to these, but don't worry; it's very enjoyable and usually won't hurt a bit."

The dildo in her hand looked intimidating, like a mini, phallic sword. It had a black hilt with a long, phallic, silver "blade". There were wires running into it, coming from under the table somewhere.

"Christine and Miss Lisa will also be conducting a standard breast exam," explained my mistress from between my spread legs. "Men can get breast cancer too. Even though it's rarer than in female, it's worth checking out any way."

Miss Lisa Penley came to stand at my left side and Christine Price on my right. Christine was first to place her bare hands on my chest, as she started feeling around on my chest, with Miss Lisa following suit.

I then felt Miss Willow Jones's gloved finger apply a generous amount of lube to and around my puckered asshole. She held her finger against my opening until it relaxed, when she slid her finger all the way to the knuckle, deep into my sphincter. I gasped at the sudden intrusion of my most private orifice, but my cock throbbed as Miss Jones massaged my prostate for a few seconds before sliding her finger from my pink hole and starting to tease me with the dildo. Just like with her finger, she circled my anal opening with the lubricated phallic sword, before forcefully impaling me, making me jump and shift up on the table, before I slowly started bearing down on the object that sat deep in my ass.

Miss Jones watched as my bottom cheeks slowly enveloped the cold steel dildo, and as I finally came to rest, starting to get used to the huge dildo stuck inside me, I heard the click of a button and a tingly feeling running through my rectum. I hissed and gasped for air as this sudden sensation ran through my sphincter, making my cock jump. Just as the electricity started to flow through the brutal instrument, Christine and Miss Penley started to pinch my nipples in between their fingers, Christine my right and Miss Penley my left. Their stimulation of my nipples accompanied by the lovely currents running through my backside soon started to bring me to a similar high as the urethral dilation from earlier.

"Remember to let me know if you feel like ejaculating, George," reminded Miss Jones, as a large jolt of electricity surged through me at the press of another button.

All I could mention to reply was a breathless "yes" as this arousing attack on my rectum continued and my cock throbbed more, at the mercy of the large steel dildo, which Miss Jones was now sliding in and out of my rear end. Christine and Miss Penley were now painfully squeezing my nipples, with huge smiles on their faces as I started moaning loudly.

"Miss, I'm going to- AHHH," I started before another large shock was applied to my prostate. "I think I'm gonna ejac- AHHHHHH!"

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers